Will Cred Forums still hate blacks after they become to reason Trump wins?

Screen cap this.

Blacks will push Trump over the edge in several key states. The best thing is, blue pilled democrats are completely unaware this is going to happen.

So why will they? Several reasons, actually.

First, they can relate to Donald Trump. I know that may sound absurd, so let me explain. Most aren't rich, obviously, but they all desire to be that alpha male. Jungle thumpers dream about riding around in a soul plane golden jet, shitting in a gold toilet, fucking bitches, disrespecting the man, and above all being famous. In many ways, Trump is an honorary nigga.

The next reason is Hillary. Black males aren't going to vote for her. They don't like whites, and they don't respect women. So why the fuck would they? She is the worst of both worlds. Black females look at Hillary and see the slavemaster's daughter. The white bitch who pretends to be your friend but will not forget you are her property when it comes time to do the washin'.

Next we have hispanics. Blacks HATE hispanics. In the most extreme example, blacks and mexicans have been killing each other in California for over 60 years. We know many blacks feel entitled because of slavery, and they view Mexicans, especially illegals, as hijackers of that entitlement. They will fucking LOVE that Trump is going to get rid of them.

Lastly, voter apathy. Blacks are the most apathetic demographic, bar none. Most aren't going to vote and they sure as hell won't take time to vote for Hillary. What's funny, is even the blacks that are bussed to the polls and are bribed with cigarettes and liquors by the Dems may just end up voting for Trump anyway. If you put a black in a booth he was going to pull the lever for Obama, but with Hillary the choice isn't going to be so clear. They know the name Trump. He has been named in nearly 70 different rap songs. This is a totally different animal

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=72Nadeovs4c&feature=youtu.be
politico.com/story/2016/08/donald-trump-african-american-vote-227218#ixzz4KpROHAm4
youtube.com/watch?v=-WhGgHjwZxU
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/shock-poll-trump-gets-20-percent-black-vote-florida-poll-leads-clinton-overall-43-41/
politico.com/story/2016/08/al-sharpton-trump-black-voters-227127#ixzz4KpYElKH8
youtube.com/watch?v=sGssbaktT1I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump, and error in title, to was supposed to be the*

This will happen, its just shill slide prime time on this board at the moment

He was at 24% support in the last poll which is unheard of for a GOP candidate. Then they stopped polling them,

tldr kill niggers
youtube.com/watch?v=72Nadeovs4c&feature=youtu.be

and

Along with

for the alt-right

ecks dee le kill niggers memes

if they work and adapt to society, they arent X trash race

i've always thought this.

The only problem is the (R) next to his name and the reliance on 'dem programs'.

that's it
im voting hillary now

another:
is that they are easily influenced by propoganda.

The MSM labeling him as rayciss 24/7 is likely to have an impact.

I think OP might be on to something here.......

We gotta make black twitter memes against shillary

Here's what the election would look like if no blacks voted at all.

And here's what it would look like if only whites voted in the election.

> tfw black and laughing at the collapse of western civilization through our concieved psycho cultural influences in music and art through expression of degenerative behavior.

implying we depend on heavy infrastructure based societies which collapse in an instant rather than maintaining livable communities with children raised by relatives under your noses and under the guise of poverty.
if were so poor why are so many of us dying of heart disease.
>observe the aggression and fury of our sons
>tfw we attack your oppressive and racist systems of welfare by producing more children than you can suppress.
>implying we arent just all using voodoo magic and waiting until the white establishment is eaten by jews who have treated us with greater fairness than whites ever have.

that feel when blacks represent a christian majority and high belief in god, and we watch while you and yours suffer from your years of arrogance.

we have our own illuminati, and the chinese like us better than they like you

You wanted blacks vs whites, dont be suprised at the outcome.

why wouldnt they vote for him?

GET THE FUCK OUT

solid south mentality and generally liberal voting majority with conservative beliefs.

we dont hate mexicans , mexicans think they are all white and try to be superior but whites force them into our neighborhoods to keep them down. We've chilled out since then over the use of marijuana. And showed them how to beat whites at their own game.

I love how little whites think of us as we beat them by pure sexual superiority and absorb their strengths by conquering the hearts and minds of their women.

No Trump will unify us under the fuck Muslims and Fuck Commies banner.

Dindu females don't really care for him

Trump is polling at one percent support among black voters -- the lowest of any presidential candidate ever in history. It's hilariously low. And then this past week he goes and insults a black pastor after he tried to hijack her speaking occasion.

"Trump has struggled thus far with black voters in the election, polling as low as 0 percent and 1 percent at times ... President Barack Obama received 96 percent of the African-American vote in his first presidential campaign and 93 percent of it in his successful 2012 reelection bid."
politico.com/story/2016/08/donald-trump-african-american-vote-227218#ixzz4KpROHAm4

Black voters will preserve and extend Obama's legacy by getting motivated to vote against a racist.

if they start to act like civilized human beings

>20% support in Florida according to recent poll

ok scholomo

I gave a legit source. Where's yours?

I think you are onto something about Trump appealing to black nails with his niggerish Behavior. Do you have any links of these double-digit support figures I am finding it a little hard to believe as much as I want to believe it

By and large, Cred Forums doesn't seem to hate Blacks. The hateful posts on Cred Forums are directed at Niggers - the Black underclass - and therefore these threads are positive racism. This is opposed to the Democrat perspective that there is no underclass, all Blacks are Niggers, and we shouldn't call them that because it's not polite.

One perspective recognizes proponents of bad behavior as an underclass, one whitewashes bad behavior as the inescapable norm. Which is more harmful?

Bottom of the ladder: niggers
Middle of the ladder: blacks
Top of the ladder: KANGZ

>He has been named in nearly 70 different rap songs.
Where is this list and why does it not exist yet?
It's totally useful for propaganda purposes.

youtube.com/watch?v=-WhGgHjwZxU

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/shock-poll-trump-gets-20-percent-black-vote-florida-poll-leads-clinton-overall-43-41/

Doesn't matter either way. Michigan dem primary. Hillary up double digits on polls, lost to Bernie because the blacks wouldn't vote for her. Get used to it.

We're in a tumultuous time. A lot can happen. The final outcome is a fucking mystery right now.

Wew what's that? Is there video of that?

Maybe because the other 75% ? Pretty significant.

omfg, how did i miss that?

Yung Joc - It's Goin Down
"Boys from the hood call me black Donald Trump"

>thegatewaypundit
You literally posted a blog as a source. You also don't know much about political history. The Clintons have been very tight with black voters for years. It's why they set up an office in Harlem on 125th St. Just look at the record of what black leaders at the moment are saying about Trump and black voters.

"Sharpton trashes Trump’s message for black voters
'I think that he’s trying to appeal to white voters that he’s not racist,' he says. ... “If he cares about black voters, he certainly has shown a complete disregard and disrespect for addressing them and their issues,” Sharpton told POLITICO in a phone interview Wednesday afternoon. “I don’t know what’s in his head, but I know where his body has been. And it’s been absent in terms of black concerns and black people and black audiences throughout his campaign.”"
politico.com/story/2016/08/al-sharpton-trump-black-voters-227127#ixzz4KpYElKH8

I got it off from Cred Forums sometime back
look at the timestamp and look at the title beside it if you really want to search it

youtube.com/watch?v=sGssbaktT1I

oh op, you naïve dumbass. you think votes matter awwww.

>Don't vote goy, it won't make a difference!

Alright Mr. Goldberg if you say so

Underrated post right here (you)

I only hate stupid people who do stupid things.

When they quit acting like a bunch of entitled thugs, I'll stop hating them.

It's as simple as that.