Trump Clinton Debate September 26th

Will this become the most watched event in television history?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-gmd1HVGBzk
drugs.com/sfx/coumadin-side-effects.html
youtube.com/watch?v=FdU8oqCbvzo
youtu.be/T5VZ7fRJxZg
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/sep/23/donald-trump/hillary-clinton-obama-birther-fact-check/
youtube.com/watch?v=x72oBpk9WPI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no

wont even get more that the cricket world cup final.

Nope

>Extremely biased host in the form of Holt

Nope no one cares.

Go to bed Bengladesh

>Bengladesh
the american education strikes again

>American politics
Reminder that every other country is laughing at you.

yes
cucks

laughing..as a defense mechanism for how irrelevant your own country is

You think we give a fuck about how to spell a third-world shithole that only has use for dumping our cruise ships?

>wanting to be relevant with Trump and Hillary
You can have the attention. We're over here being civilized.

Reminder that Americans don't care

We literally have nothing about other countries politics on our news.

How long is her emergency bathroom break gonna be

20 minutes, and she'll be praised for being a "strong womyn".

>we
you referring to you and your Mum?

>implying majority of Americans care what other countries think
>implying majority of Americans are even aware there are other countries besides Canada and Mexico

i'm referring to me and YOUR mom

you mean all the other countries that rely on America for protection?

Even if Hillary somehow manages to show up... Probably not.

"civilized" verb- being culturally enriched whether you like it or not

Protection? HA

>rely on America for protection?
friendly fire isn't really protection though

>implying Hillary will even be able to stand up for an hour straight

Her body double will be there for sure

They're going to give Hillary a cocktail of cocaine and adrenaline before she goes on stage.

That date is the third most common birthday in the northern hemisphere. Would you want to spend your birthday watching them harangue and lob ad hominem arguments at each other?

At this stage everyone has already made up their mind on who they're supporting. If all the crimes hillary has commited and proof of her corruption isn't enough to change her supporters minds then nothing will, and if somehow trump has a bad debate it won't sway his supporters either.

Most people have no idea about that stuff to begin with. Like the people I know legit thinks she just has a cold or whatever CNN fed them. She's in the best shape of her life.

It's very actual for me as a european, I'm interested if you're gonna keep paying and dying for my safety.

This. Most people are idiots who think reading a CNN headline makes them informed

an european trying to write down where the US states are would look the same though

Literally the only thing that could happen to change the outcome of the election at all is if Hillary collapses onstage, which is a very real possibility

Yeah but "generic rectangle state with generic midwest culture #1" is pretty hard to distinguish from "generic rectangle state with generic midwest culture Northern #1".

Now if you compare, I dunno, UK and Italy...

Why do Europeans get triggered of our square and rectangular states? Why do they want us to be just like them and not be different?

>Clown vs War Criminal

Only in fucking Murica

Who's triggered?
I'm just saying that distinctive shapes are much easier to tell apart, especially when they're influenced by hundreds of years of politics and by geography, not by some dude drawing a straight line that one time.

>our constantly redrawn borders have history and culture and stuff! A million inconsequential language dialects and boring wars!
>Colorado sucks

Fuck you

Why are you so angry? Stop acting like an easily offendable child.

Go to bed, Sweden

>having the debate at the same time as monday night football

If there's no sticky on here we riot

Trump is going to destroy her and she's gonna shit herself and pass out live. My body is ready I even have the day off work,what snacks should I get????

Meme magic says Hillary will die live on air.

For fucks sake that poor women is dying.
My bet is they'll find some excuse to cancel it.

It will be debatekino

Will they cut to a commercial when Hillary dies or keep going?

Since it's the Hillary controlled media they will cut away. Any objective news source will stay with the story.

CNN will still declare her the winner

It's going to be the greatest debate in political history

I predict 90-110 million people will watch it

Every single person in USA, Canada, and Mexico could watch this and it wouldn't even get close to the World Cup finals.

Why can't they just have a hardcore cage match? Let's be fucking real here, the outcome of that would change more minds than a debate, might as well cut to the chase already.

My birthday is on the 27th, senpai.

How cool is that?

Can't wait for the retard Trump to get BTFO
No, acting like a buffoon doesn't endear you in the eyes of the majority of the electorate.

If war crimes were a disqualifying factor then no president could have ran for reelection. Maybe Carter.

Reminder that your politicians don't trust you with guns.

Thaknm for correcting my record tbqhwyfamsmhloljk

I can't wait for Trump to get shredded

Hillbots is incapable of having jimmies rustled due to her status as an AI so basically I can see this ending with Trump in a sobbing heap next to the podium, mumbling in audibly about a wall as Hilary uses her laser eyes to vaporize every Trump cuck in the audience

Every election is between a Giant Douche and a Turd Sandwich.

Except this year it's not metaphorically, but literally.

This. Fuck Drumpf, probably the dumbest sleaziest bully white guy of a presidential candidate ever. What a joke.

>trump is connected to drug traffic
>trumplerinas will defend this shit

Trump is going to lose control. She'll keep talking about policies like the nerd she is, and she'll look presidential, meanwhile he'll just throw insults and then get stumped for answers trying to run out time when pressed for specifics.

When is it ? I want to see the meltdown at Cred Forums when it happens

>This whole thread

Don't fall for the tumblr/reddit invaders lads.

>Giant Douche
>Turd Sandwich

GARY JOHNSON REEEEEEE

There's no way Hillary will be in condition to participate in a debate.

Shoulda been put into the debates.

I'd take aleppoman over douche and turd sandwich

hillary will collapse during the debate, trump is going to win because of this and burgers will officially live in a memocracy

wait this ain't Cred Forums, where the fuck am I?

ayy lmao, i have 4 comments in here, can you guess which ones?

>Unknown

REEEEEEEEEEEEE I want to see what cuck countries Cred Forums comes from. We need flags on Cred Forums

>tfw when Cred Forums has no flags

MAYBE ILL JUST STAY HERE THEN ANONYMOUS MOD

>open a thread
>"It Ain't Cred Forums" starts playing

looks like you've been moved

so what do you know about papercraft?

>unknown
What is this sorcery.

>mfw all the leftists who were trashing trump when we were on Cred Forums are too scared to click the link to Cred Forums

Lately her firmware has veen overheating and her sidevents need double dryblown clean before her motherbox melts down

Anything is possible

MODS STOP MOVING THREADS ALL THE TIME I DON'T WANT Cred Forums FAGGOTS HERE.

>make thread about television event
>faggot moderator thinks he has any right to tell us what not to talk about

gas the mods desu famalamadingdong

Theres no word filter here

Speak freely friendo

The thing is we have always had live threads on Cred Forums for the debates. They are a whole lot comfier than the sticky mess that you have here.

No one cares, fuck off back to your containment board degenerate.

The stream chats are always terrible too.
Cred Forums's comfiest threads are live threads.

The mods dont even like Cred Forums

Cred Forums thread.

Legit xx.gifs here. Save 'em while you can.

Britfag here. Anyone know how and where I'll be able to stream this live at 1am? This will be like a Game of Thrones viewing.

I am going to a party

>Clinton collapses on stage
>Trump rushes to help her

This is the moment that wins him the election

there will most likely be a rolling sticky with links spammed.

PRAISE KEK

Kek wills it!

Where did the Hillary shitting herself meme come from? Not that I wouldn't love for it to happen.

Well done you two, shadilay

>Moderator asks a question
>Trump answers it with a lie
>Moderator disputes his lie
>Trump starts getting angry
>This happens thoughtout the debate
>After the debate Trump goes onto Twitter raging and says the moderator was biased and says he's not going to do the other debates

Of course it was a fucking useless, miserable, manlet of a americlap shitposting on Cred Forums

Pathetic

>mushmouth Brit wants to stay in the EU
>gets BTFO by a popular vote referendum

How does it feel?

I voted to leave. :)

Hillary gonna get ass slammed, into oblivion.

You all realize that this isn't a debate, right? It's a trial.

Donald Trump stands accused of being a racist, misogynist, Islamophobe and fascist. Hillary is the prosecution. The "moderators" are the judges, and the media is the jury. He is presumed guilty until proven innocent.

And Trump will still shine through.

>god damn that soprano's scene is goat
>that mazzy star in the background
>that james gandolfini wink
>hnnnnng meadow in that scene...

youtube.com/watch?v=-gmd1HVGBzk

it's not gonna happen. hillary can't stand on stage for more than 30 minutes.

God damned ayyliums

drugs.com/sfx/coumadin-side-effects.html

>Diarrhea
>Fainting
>TIREDNESS/WEAKNESS
>COUGHING/VOMITING BLOOD
>STROKE
>DEATH
>

>implying that's not exactly what he wants
youtube.com/watch?v=FdU8oqCbvzo

wew

Kek, you gonna be watching from your shed?

oh shit son

What is this supposed to prove?

More realistic scenario:

>moderator asks a question
>trump answers it
>moderator lies about trump
>trump disputes the moderator's lie
>clinton calls trump a facts denier
>this happens throughout the debate
>after the debate clinton goes onto twitter saying that donald trump hates facts
>leftist idiots actually believe her because they think that the election is a fucking TV game show

>Reminder that every other country is laughing at you.

Not all of us voted for the child king.

>Theres no word filter here

really? cool.

senpai desu lol i can't remember the others.

KEK

Won't even be the most viewed debate.

Burgers love their monday night football.

Trump lies all the time. He lied during the forum when he said he didn't support Iraq and the moderator didn't question it even though that was a lie. Trump literally changes his opinion on things whenever he thinks doing that will get him more votes.

She shat herself.

Why do you think they're planning 8 minute commercial breaks every 12 minutes?

Anyone from /TV still here ? Who you voting for? Also /pol is a board of peace , and kek , don't forget to praise him

They're trying a repeat of the DNC primary debate timeslots to protect Hillary from being seen by larger numbers of viewers by pitting the upcoming debates against things like Monday night football.

What constellation is this fucking thread from?

>implying clinton doesn't lie

She frequently has mini-strokes that can cause shitting, and those stem from parkinson's which has multiple ways to cause shitting

She is fucked.

There are legitimately people from Cred Forums who were Bernie supporters and I've seen a few that unironically praised Hillary

Hillary will find a way to weasel out of it, or they'll phone her in on a screen while trump stands there getting grilled by biased questions designed to make him look bad

Are you serious?

Shit, we really are a diverse crowd.

Not as much as Trump. At least she sticks to her opinions.

since star wars the farce awakens came out, most of those lefty redditors haven't buggered off

OH. SHIT. SON.

Wtf is this shit

It was the summer in Cred Forums's defense

>birth certificate

there's a difference between being wrong about something and lying.

Where in there does he say that he was *not* born in America?

Generally this indicates a thread that's been shifted by a mod from a different board.

The thread has been moved from TV , TV realised , got triggered and fucked off I think

>moderator asks a question
>trump answers it

I've seen a lot of Trump interviews, and I haven't seen him answering a question yet.

Are you aware of the context in which he "admitted" that?

The media was preparing to try another hail mary using birtherism and he not only shut them down but forced them to air 30 minutes of veterans praising him on all stations, then finally spent 30 seconds on birtherism and he walked away causing the media to completely freak out.

She will have a catheter underneath her clothing along with a shitbag somewhere. Not to mention an IV drip holding a mixed concoction of steroids,cocaine, and muscle relaxers

She will get through it

Nah, they'll rig the questions to be biased against trump, just like that debate earlier this year where they had the ready made graphics and sound clips that disputed what he was saying. They only did this to trump.

The question is, will their bias be obvious enough for the normies to notice?

>tfw I liked it

whats up with the flags at the top of the thread?

Putin will win

>An 'extremely credible source' has called my office and told me that @BarackObama's birth certificate is a fraud.

Only lib/tv/ fucked off. Freedom lovers are still here

I'd pick a clown. It'll be at least entertaining to watch.

This thread was moved from a board with no IDs and flags to Cred Forums.

It's going to be glorious, because for the first time, Hillary supporters are going to be able to listen to Trump tear Hillary apart.

>implying all politicians don't do this

Literally "it's okay when Nintendo does it" in reverse

ahh thank you, leaf.

Clinton always answers questions. Trump dodges questions because he doesn't know the answer to anything.

i bet you think that a moderator is an extremely credible source

world cup is a meme lad

I'd like to get drunk for this but it's on a Monday and I'm not an alcoholic anymore. And it might gimme a seizure like Hillary since I have epilepsy.

>implying that's either Trump or Obama and not some cucked intern

Also Santa isn't real

>obama
>trump has more points

bad b8 m8

>Post proof Trump lied
>Writes a comment that makes no sense

>Clinton always answers questions

That's called "raiding". It's something Cred Forums and /r/the_donald does all the time.

>obama hides behind a giant mess of prose, is only concerned about his legacy, doesn't actually accomplish anything (especially doesn't work against money corrupting politics)

>trump names the number 1 thing he can do to keep money out of politics and works toward it

>lel obama is smert, you trumpists are dumb raycists

Watch this
youtu.be/T5VZ7fRJxZg

what's up with all the unknown flags

>>Writes a comment that makes no sense

it's not my fault that you're illiterate m8

when a fucking leaf is saying this you know you fucked up

Thanks for correcting him!

Cred Forums

>raiding
nice conspiracy theory bro

Bane?

>Obama answers the question correctly
>Trump says one line that doesn't actually explain how he'll keep money out of politics
It's not a conspiracy theory when you actually see it happen. Unlike all the conspiracy theories about Hillary which are all bullshit with no basis.

Fuck you faggaewgewaweewkogagewjiogweojikawegwejeioakgewagaewiokjgewiokjgewgweagweweegeawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

>flag
WTF?

The game is 3d chess and this fool can't even see the board.

Don't let him bite down on his tongue

>debating with a woman

trump would never stoop so low. if he even shows up at all it will be to slap her around and make that feminist slut suck his dick on live television.

Witnessed.

>Unlike all the conspiracy theories about Hillary which are all bullshit with no basis.
>implying there's no such thing as wikileaks
>proving my point

/thread

Before:
>All immigrants will be removed from the country
Then:
>All illegal immigrants will be removed from the country
Now:
>All illegal immigrants who have committed crimes will be removed from the country

You guys aren't noticing the flags and the post numbers?

>getting epileptic head

I don't know if it would be a good idea, but I'd try it with someone else's dick

Yeah because wikileaks said Hillary used a greenscreen and is dying from over 100 different illnesses. Oh wait, that was what Trumpfags said.

no i'm on about the fucking emails you cunt

It's funny that's the only thing Trumpfags have against Hillary.

>Before:
>All immigrants will be removed from the country

I know its bait but come on. At least try.

>WHAT DIFFERENCE, AT THIS POINT, DOES IT MAKE?

She'll be choking on Trump's cock in front of live TV.

You can't choke on something that small.

i hope so.
2 things
>i also hope trump calls her a bitch on live television. "Well, Hillary... She's just a bitch." *famous Trump shrug and smile*
>hope she dies on stage/shits herself

A fucking leaf

>that's the only thing Trumpfags have against Hillary
Welcome to Cred Forums.

No, you fucking autists.

"Whats a "debate" ?"
"Can I tell you about the time I climbed a mountain?"

>Cred Forums
>loving freedom

kek, you and Cred Forums are the worst

>what is irony

You know that it was Clinton's campaign that started the whole birther thing in 2008, right?

And top fucking kek
>Hillary sticks to her opinions
she does 180s like a motherfucker if she thinks that earns her votes, the gay marriage thing is just the most blatant example that comes to mind.

>You know that it was Clinton's campaign that started the whole birther thing in 2008, right?
Wrong.
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/sep/23/donald-trump/hillary-clinton-obama-birther-fact-check/

>she does 180s like a motherfucker if she thinks that earns her votes, the gay marriage thing is just the most blatant example that comes to mind.
People can change their opinions.

>politifact
You can't be serious.
>People can change their opinions
You literally claimed that she sticks to her opinions.

Furk. These mods are making inanimate
Unknowns less rare

Her eyes. Brain damage. It may be a ploy.

2 minute vid

youtube.com/watch?v=x72oBpk9WPI

>He lied during the forum when he said he didn't support Iraq
>only source insinuating he supported the invasion of iraq was a literally "I guess so"

yeah he was real enthused and definitely thought long and hard about the situation 13 years ago on howard stern.

No. Do you know why? The DNC didn't pick Bernie Sanders. If they did, then this would definitely go down as the most watched political event in history and potentially the most watched thing on TV in history.

>Greenberg

EVERY TIME.

Source on this?

>At least she sticks to her opinions.
>People can change their opinions.
The Hillary campaign in a nutshell.

>Obongo writes a paragraph without saying anything meaningful
>Trump answers the question in 9 words

>Obongo intentionally wastes 10 minutes on one question (pretending to be an autist) as an excuse for ignoring all the risky ones
>Trump is honest about it and simply leaves short responses