Israel cannot permanently occupy Palestinian lands: Obama at UN

Israel cannot permanently occupy Palestinian lands: Obama at UN
presstv.ir/Detail/2016/09/20/485604/Israel-Palestinian-lands-Obama
JEWS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Aw2GiQ8vsrs
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/13/canzuk-after-brexit-canada-australia-new-zealand-and-britain-can/?WTmcid=tmgoff_soc_spf_fb&WT.mc_id=sf35809603
youtube.com/watch?v=-WFYxNtcI3Y
youtube.com/watch?v=_Kx6QSNStSc
youtube.com/watch?v=6lAtn7rsToY
youtube.com/watch?v=iPVKSiTmU8s
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/israel/11353553/Wave-of-Islamisation-sweeping-Western-Europe-Benjamin-Netanyahu-says.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>talks shit about Israel
>gives them 38 billion dollars all the same

Not only is he a nigger, he's also by far the biggest pussy to ever occupy the WH.

He says, while giving Israel $38 billion.

>Hey you guys can't stay here
>But here's 40 billion dollars so you can stay there
Niggers
NOT
EVEN
ONCE

Fucking seriously?

always knew obama was red pilled as fuck

It's tough, I don't think jews should have that land, but it's utterly wasted on Palestinian mudskin muslims too. I guess it should probably go to China.

>Obama declared jihad for Jerusalem
It is of no concern for us

globalists will plan an assassination attempt on hillary clinton to put him in power, i can see the jews now focusing the crosshairs on our nigger and chief.

BIbi BTFO

Shit he JFK 2 now

t. for 38bilion hussein
p.s. why are you selling out the internet?

Because China has historical claim on the promised land?

You're secularism is showing.

its better nobody gets it when you ask me.

It should go to Christians.

Read the bible, nigga.

Britain annex us again please

Regular every day Israelis don't have it out for America. Can't say the same for any Muslim from the Middle East. Let the kikes have the land.

the holy land is yours now mate...enjoy lol

....it begins

>have the biggest aid package in history
>but fuckin quit spending it on the stuff you always do

What is a Palestinian land?
What is a Palestinian?

Israeli Jews are based, fuck Obama muslim nigger loved

>they could have picked uganda or madagascar
muh jerusalem

Not all Palestinians are Muslim

The Christians & Mizrahi hate kikes too too

Oy vey he's right, we need to relocate Israel within the US.

t. shlomoburg

Didn't he just give them 38 billion dollaroos?

>I guess it should probably go to China.
>This is how normies actually think

Looks like an ibuprofen that gives you an ulcer and a headache instead of fixing inflammation.

the heretics needed to be purged...it took us 9 crusades but we got there in the end lol

youtube.com/watch?v=Aw2GiQ8vsrs

wtf i love obama now

Yeah that's the hilarious part of the whole thing.

Palestinians are (mostly) descended from crypto-jews themselves.

.t Ahmad Rahami

It's the weird thing

By and large Palestinians are just culturally arabized Jews

Which isn't even a big deal considering the Arabs are the children of Abraham too

Yeah, i'm ok with that area becoming a nuclear waste land, fuck all thhose faggots fighting for it.

The IRA really need to kick it off again in Northern Ireland.

Terrorism obviously works and a new campaign will probably have EU backing.

>Obama cannot permanently occupy Trump's office

Is Palestine is a state, shouldn't an attack by them on Israeli soil be casus belli by any reasonable definition?

>Northen Italians, french, sardinians
feelsgood

not surprising, mizrahi jews are basically arabs

Do you paddies need another arse kicking?

ulster is british mate

join us as an equal fuck the EU do you want to be great again user?

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/13/canzuk-after-brexit-canada-australia-new-zealand-and-britain-can/?WTmcid=tmgoff_soc_spf_fb&WT.mc_id=sf35809603

Wait what is Palestine? I've never heard of it and google maps isn't showing it either

This explains why Trump hates the UN. Because the UN wants to destroy Israel.

> What is a Palestinian land

All of Israel, and another 10 million square kilometers as well, according to the combined claims of the Palestinian "refugees."

> what is a Palestinian
Arab who has declared genocidal war on Israel and everything Israeli, and invented a brand new "race" to make excuses for it. Basically what "Aryan" is to Nazis, "Palestinian" is to Muslims.

Yep, that's why the US are going to give Israel Syria instead.

>Meanwhile US is permanently occupying afghanistan

>no one talks about this

British Army losses:1211
Irish paramilitary losses: 368

>Brit maths

The United Caliphate won't last the decade. All of Ulster will be ours again.

I heard it was 6 gorrilion

UNITED STATES BELONGS TO THE INDIANS!! THEY WERE THERE BEFORE!
to your defense you didn't sneak in and terror british soldiers
They are basically arabs from jordan/close areas that no arab country wants back

Our savior :^)

Really? So that's official?

You heard it boys, rounds up the muslims and kick them out. Apparently it's no longer acceptable to encroach on the lands of another religious group purely because god told you so.

And hang Merkel while you're at it.

It's that shitposting scientist again! Don't let antifa catch you, all they know about physics is that bottles hurt, if you hit someone on the head with it.

To go Madagascar, you need to choose the Reich.

what if

There is still hope! We can bring him back, we have the technology!

Why hitler is using a gorka and altyn helmet?

Soviet-Nazi union?

>Israel cannot permanently occupy Palestinian lands
They can and they will. Say what you want about the Jews, but Israel has balls and they don't give a shit what anyone thinks.

Since the U.S. is hellbent on providing Jews a safe home, why didn't we just give them Alaska or something? You know, somewhere they wouldn't have to constantly be hostilely engaged buy Muslims, etc.

Wouldn't that just make sense? I mean hell, besides Israel, America has more Jews within it than any other nation.

I wonder who could be behind this post

This nigger needs to go. Soon.

ww3 imminent

DIS ANUDA SHOAH

THIS FUCKING NIGGER ANTI-SEMITE WILL PAY

It's literally just words. And everything in consultation with Israel.

80% the people will read this and think "oh, so we aren't Israel puppets and Obama is cool."

Fact is he sends them an endless amount of money.

the problem is that this is the first time the president of the united states has said this.

every other president never even had the balls to say this to their dirty jew faces.

how

he wants to look good before he leaves office.

nothing he does or says goes without approval from his higher ups. they know he's leaving, he gave it a good 8 years, they'll let him walk away with a "legacy" and this is just part of it.

How's that? US fund and maintain Israel if the US told them to do something they have no choice. Russia won't be backing them.

I'm not a Jew. I'm just pointing out what should be obvious. Israel does whatever it wants and international opinion or condemnation has never changed that.

RON PAUL IS COMING FOR YOU NOW MERCHANTS

Oh wow, Obama is an anti-semite.

Hmm maybe 4 more years of Obongo won't be so bad after all.

We'll be fine don't worry about us.

Causality will eventually meme him into existence at this rate. Our world will create the conditions for such a man.

How else will the world's most impoverished people (the Jews) sustain their nation-state?

nice cartoon faggot.

There is a secret base under the ice shores of >Alaska. It is a secret deal with the USA, they didn't get all the Nazi scientists. Many work inside it until this day and their children and children's children, it's like Area51 only more secret and illegal. Google got its idea for an offshore experimentation platform from it when Obama told them.
There inside a tank, beyond doors of steel, deep inside a bunker, rests his body. Thousands of psychers are sacrificied to him daily...until one day...he was reborn!

ITT Mudslimes and Stormfags
THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS PALESTINIAN LAND

Belongs to Christians. Dues vult mudslimes and kikes alike. I find it funny how the city is holy for Muslims just because it's holy for Jews and Christians.

Palestinians are the original inhabitants of what is now Israel. Basically they are the original israelite people.

Inbred Ashkenazi (European) jews came over after getting BTFO in WW2 and England said ok, you guys can have this land (a very small part of Israel). The next day they started a war with surrounding Arab nations.

It's not like everyone in that region woke up one day and started hating Israel. They're a bunch of cunts who have been breaking international law and stirring up shit, including an attack on the United States, ever since they've been there.

OOOOOOOOYYYYYYYY

VEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYY

ANTISEMITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The neck of the Palestinian mudshit belongs under the boot of the Israeli.

>British Army losses:1211
>Irish paramilitary losses: 368
>IRA wins

Northern Ireland still British.

>Paddy logic.

it wont mick...you will be united under the jack

Oy! That's weird -Google

ITP: Hook Nosed Kike

Oh wow Barrack Hussein Kareem Ali Obama sides with Muslims?

Who the fuck ever saw this coming?

But seriously, during the election did everyone just think "Oh he must be like Kareem Abdul Jabar and that means he's just a regular black guy and probably a sport too!"

kek!

From the narrative here the neighbouring arabs started the war right after the decleration of independence (a few hours later)

Perhaps they shouldnt have invaded Israel and got their teeth kicked in if they wanted to hold onto that land?

is this pic real, that's humiliating

Niggers cannot permanently occupy the WHITE house

>norway
but you're probably a tumor nose jew with a proxy.

>Get jewed for 40 billion $ of free money
>i-it isn't their l-lands!
Pathetic. Led by a nigger and soon to be majority spic. What a shithouse country

"They" started a war with 4 countries? Im sure thats what happened not the extremely violent radical mudslimes were extremely violent and radical like normal.

youtube.com/watch?v=-WFYxNtcI3Y

It's real, it was taken in Poland.

youtube.com/watch?v=_Kx6QSNStSc

You're a fucking idiot. Yes, they started the war just as they've started many wars, including a revolution that predated WW2, as well as the genocide of millions of slavic christians during the Bolsheivik communist era of Russia.

The Jews attacked the USS Liberty in a false flag effort to drag the US into the 6 day war with Egypt.

The Jews continue to aid and abed ISIS and groups aligned with them in that region as to promote further destabilize sovereign nation states within the region.

How new are you?

it might surprise you but Jesus is actually an Islamic Prophet and not the "son" of a non-corporeal being.

top cuck, here's Putin: youtube.com/watch?v=6lAtn7rsToY

funny how jew hating is becoming kosher again in the mainstream media... thanks muslim inva- migrants you are doing good

Oh boi here we go

Wtf I love Obama now.

Yeah my ancestors left that shitty island over 400 years ago and you'll still never find one of us that wouldn't die rather than kneel to the queen. I have a feeling the cousins that stayed there feel even more strongly about the matter. In fact, I have it on a good and recent authority that the only thing the Irish reliably hate even more than the EU is the UK.

Headless teddy bear will stay angry until head is returned. However many centuries it may take.

Jesus can't be islamic, because Jesus never raped kids or murdered people for not believing in him.

The Palistinians can have it a couple minutes after the sun starts to enter it's red giant phase.

I dislike international Jewry, but the only thing the Jews have gotten right was reclaiming their peoples former lands. Paleshits can go to Saudi Arabia or Jordan, for all I care. Theres too many arab sand niggers in the world anyway. I dont see why other richer Arab countries cant let the Paleshits to migrate to their countrirs, they are cultirally the same.

A wall across mexico costs 10-15 bil we can never afford it.

King commie launders 1/10 of that in cash to Iran for a few prisoners. Gives Israel who he hates 2.5 times that amount.

Guys we totally can't afford it.

Why EXACTLY does the US give so much fucking money and military support to Isreal?

What are we even getting out of it?

Wall clocked in at 5-6 billion you can shove that 10-15 right up your ass.

politicians get money in their pocket

>over 400 years ago

I get that part. I mean what justification do said politicians use for funneling so much money into an entirely separate Nation halfway across the world?

The Holocaust.

No, it isn't.

>says that as if it makes our religion sound anymore ridiculous than his own
Enjoy your bacon

>british education

Nigger can you stop memeing for one godamn second?

Israel is sending its most hardcore religious jews to Palestine. They have tons of children, their women support each other in raising them, they are even exempt from military service ao they can reproduce more. By the time any meaningful measure is applied to stop Israeli expansion into Palestine, it will have completely taken over by birth alone.

>using the weapons of arabs against them

Not bad I suppose.

Is the whole Palestin/Israel thing ever gonna end?

It seems as if politicians always go for helping the ones currently shittier off, so that there's an infinite back and forth of supplying funds into the ongoing war.

He aint memeing.

Gee almost made up for the fact he droned so many of them, oh wait.

Yep, 400 years ago, congratulations user, you can read (simple stuff at least.)

Did you have a point? If Irish folk over here remember the grudge that many generations you really think the ones that still live there are going to have a shorter attention span?

the what now?

because of the ZOG.

>irish folk over here
No one whose family has been here for 400 years is Irish. Fuck off, heritagefag

Wtf I hate Norway now

>As President of the United States. I have decided. That henceforth we will be delivering 40 billion dollars and our military support and weapons technology to Israel.
>Because of WWII

What is the pretense our Government is using? Not the reason behind it.

I don't think your government even bothers with offering a pretense any more. It's just a given now.

Could be a ploy to make Obama seem more conservative than he actually is, and make Hillary seem more inclusive when she inevitably says that she will support Israel wholeheartedly.

We (I speak as an Israeli, or sort of anyway) give the West technology and strategic middle eastern operation. You dont want that? Okay, retract your money then.

what did he mean by this?

Why do American's have to pay Israel for something Germany didn't even actually do?

average american doesn't know and doesn't care what the government is doing

In my opinion, the number one thing keeping this piece of shit conflict going is this sort of delusion the Pallies have, where they still believe that, somehow, they can undo the creation of a Jewish state, the goal they have been pursuing since 1948.

It's only when they face reality and admit that we are here to stay, when peace can be negotiated.

>wanting to get your shit pushed in
>again

Quintessentially Irish.

>Creates a country on top of another country
>You just have to accept we are here to stay and this is our land now

KEK

>Confusing citizenship with heritage.

Nah you fuck off, what are you , strayan?

>gives them 38 billion dollars
thet's planned economy for dem burger defense suppliers

>The Jamestown colonists hopped off the boat and built their fort in the lands of a bunch of squat, swarthy barbarians in rags throwing rocks and shit at one another.

I suppose it's plausible the Irish arrived first after all.

The weak should fear the strong.

In all fairness my merchant friend they had alot more land after wwII but your gov keeps taking it bit by bit until now there is so little left for them it is astonishing.

They take part of those billions we give them and pass out millions to our politicians who then vote them even more billions.

It's good work if you can get it, goyim.

BTW, if you're not a jew, you're on earth to be exploited.

wow! totally courageous. after years of blowing up mideastern countries on israel's behalf and handing them billions of dollars he makes a toothless comment. we are so liberated!

Is that why the jew fears the white master race?

Israel will just go on doing whatever it whats because HOLOCAUST

Oh yeah, you're a real strong guy Israel.

"They"? They were never a people.

>Israeli settlements
>Palestinian land
oh goy.
show me a map of Palestinian settlements instead of this biased bullshit.

OBAMA SAID LITERALLY NOTHING

See comments on this story in haaretz, jews agree--they mostly all agree!

The rub is where palestinian land is.

LITERALLY NOTHING

You're not Irish, though.

Yes, exactly how whites are terrified about how Jews control their economies and their governments. Seriously Mikko, I thought Finland was based.

I'm sure Israel will do better things with the land compared to the muslim """intellectuals"""

>show me a map of Palestinian settlements instead of this biased bullshit.

there is no such thing, but people live there, you get the point.
its fucking tyranny

He's right. Israel needs to finish the job. Can't complain about "Palestinian land" when the Palestinians are no more.

Wait, isn't that what Muslims have done in London? Why isn't Obama complaining about Muslims occupying English lands? How long will Muslims hold on to their settlements in England?

Oh darn you're right, it's a little less than 400 years, haven't thought it out in awhile.

Left Ireland in 1649. Settled south and west of Jamestown.

Other points stand. One of my cousins recently dropped his GI dress slacks and mooned the Queen of England. Some old antipathies run very deep. Spoken with several random Irish Republic citizens who seemed to have the same view as my cousins.

Personally I don't care that much, Irish Republic is shit-state too, I'm just saying, memories run deeper than you think.

(((Leftists who dont oppose this)))
(((Conservatives who try REALLY hard to disregard this)))

Isreal is a racist apartheid state with racial Jewish only settlements in the west bank. Its border walls wrap around the racial settlements in an obvious land grab.
This is why rockets are falling on their heads and why the rest of the west suffers terrorism for supporting Israel.

Leftist in the US are the only ones who do not oppose this imperialism. Why is this so?

If you support what isreal is doing to the Palestinians you are not a leftist. End of story.
This is Bernie Sanders freaking out on a liberal girl for questioning the racist apartheid state of Isreal and its settlements
youtube.com/watch?v=iPVKSiTmU8s

How does one support walls for Isreal but not for the US and Europe?

>Palestinians are the original inhabitants of what is now Israel.
Palestinian did not exist as a nationality until the 20th century and was created directly in response to Jewish immigration.

sure they do, but they shouldnt have been so aggressive about it. im sure we could have shared the land if they werent dicks.

Canaanites were the first people to inhabit the land and they were not Jewish

shill for the break up of the uk we will shill for the break up of the usa

Naturei Karta are the masters of cucks.

Obama is loyal to his roots just as much as Bernie sanders is

the entire land discussion is a conspiracy and most israelis are dumb enough to fall for it

Oh no bre'r fox do anything you want but whatever you do PLEASE don't throw me in that there bri'r patch!

I'm just looking at it from a realistic perspective. The idiots land grabbed it after the holohoax and we are kinda stuck with it. We don't need to send them that kind of money per year though.

how about this for an argument: they cant take it back so they can fuck off.

I wonder if the 2% of population jews living in the US feel as though we can't take it back so fuck off

I thought Iraq would be bigger, after all you burgers destroyed the entire country's infrastructure.

this

This man made me wish the US had a vote of no confidence just like in the UK

When are you going to gtfo back to Europe and give your land back to the natives?

wait, what?

They could of picked Belize or Québec

and Ethiopians are the children of King Solomon.

Keep the true jews(Descendants of the slaves) ignorant as hell through media and keep them lazy as hell with no care in the world. Hitler made this clear when he said, "Do you know who America has in their possession?"

Israel/Palestine are ethnic Japanese lands...look it up whore.

Perfectly rational reason

>get arabized
>live in huts herding goats all your life
truly makes one wonder

we don't even care about land, this is not about land.
i remember back in the 90's everyone were so terrified we gonna give back land and it was the primary discussion. using buzzwords like "the promised land" etc.
but in actuality there is ton of land we can build and expand on. what is the use of a land so far away when most jobs are in the center? how are you gonna develop a settlement when there is no long term plans to developing it? look at the negev and the south in general. these places existed for years for people to inhabit and yet most people want to be in the center because its the center of commerce and jobs opportunities in general, not to mention civil service

Jewish is a religion not a race. So no shit they weren't Jewish. Judaism is bullshit. Only the seed of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob are Israelites. Everyone else is a heathen.

the thing is we have this land now, and all the infrastructure and population on it. its too late for anything now. besides, if we were to choose uganda no one would go there, and if they did, the dindus around would eventually descend to plunder all the achievements the country would make. no thanks.

We literally have disposable land two times bigger than Palestine/Israel all over the USA, just send the sand niggers here. We already suck their cock 24/7. Especially up North

as if thats how it works. Americans would never give up US CLAY and jews would never leave the land so invested in and died for by them.

Are you mad, Adolf? We practically won the fight over the land.
We won. Deal with it.

you are still talking about land, which shows how brainwashed you are.
its funny how everyone talks about the importance of expanding when there is no real investors wanting to invest in those desolate locations.
you can build infinite amount of houses and settlements but if you can't make provide the same services and job opportunities for every household

where's it's sweater?

>brainwashed
truly the most patrician of arguments.
what are you even talking about? what im saying is that even if you and maybe me would be fine with a country somewhere else, the vast majority of jews wouldnt be. Your argument is based on an impossible "what if". either that or I simply dont understand it.

oy vey I haven't seen this many Israeli flags in ages. are you all staying? should I make tea? take your shoes off.

Shitposting is a popular pastime in the summer, when you cant go outside because its fucking 40c

By 2025, you can do this. Latinos will be the majority in many parts of the USA and we will sell USA land for Maria Pussy and 3 tacos.

> 38 billion meme

lets say tomorrow i deposit in your account 400k dollars to open up a new restaurant, but in a condition that ill see returns in the foreeable future.
would you open that restaurant in tel aviv,givtaim,ashkelon? or in a settlement?
lets say you do invest in a settlement and get massive tax deductions, who are your clients? you get the picture?

the idea of settlements and embracing fanatic right wing ideas are 100% political and have no real use for the greater good.

are you implying i support settlements? because you are wrong. i feel like triggering explosive muslims on purpose is stupid. nevertheless, the country as a whole is ours.

There's no such thing as Palestinian land. Israel belongs to Israel. "Palestinians" should be grateful that Israel allows them to stay instead of wiping their terrorist asses off the face of the earth.

Israel needs 38 billion in military aid. So they can use tanks against children that throw rocks and steal land from indigenous arabs.

Israel s a failed welfare state created so the Jews can get more money. Every Jew has to be kicked out from every civilized country.

faggot

Didn't know we had psykers

No shit Sherlock... Everyone agrees on that. The problem is negotiating what is Israel, and what is "Palestinian land"... Palestinians could have had a state decades ago, had they accepted the 1948 ceasefire line (green line) as the limit of their state. They never did.
That line was a temporary ceasefire line agreed to between Israel and Jordan, not the Palestinians. Meanwhile, in the absence of a clear, and mutually agreed to border, facts on the ground are the determining factor. Half a million Jews who settled beyond the imaginary green line, is a fact that has to be included in any negotiation... There's no going back to 1967 imaginary borders of state that never existed. "Palestinian lands" is where Palestinians actually live, and the lands they actually own and cultivate. Anything beyond that is negotiable.

You can be the first volunteer then. I'm sure the birds will love feasting on your bloated corpse after Israel's defense forces kick your ass.

wtf I love obama now

Interesting discussion going on here.

For you though I think once settlements become one big block and eventually connect to Israel directly, they'll be as good if not better than the places you've mentioned.
Look at the east Jerusalem settlements, they're 5 settlements around a small group of 700'ish Arab Bedouins just waiting to be displaced and then connect all 5 settlements and extend the boundaries of IRL Israel. This is why it's kinda hopeless for us because people living in the settlements right now and being born there are gonna want to stay there forever. I think it's just time that's keeping us around tbqh, dearest neighbor.

ive got nothing against you or your people desu. you guys make decent hummus, which is more than what can be said for a lot of people. but you have to quit exploding. eventually i hope we can live in peace.

Palestine? It's not on any maps, and you just can't make up a country name to suit your Catholic NWO Jesuit Mason agenda.

Why not just give the land to the Jews and then cut defense spending by 50%?

>tfw my dad is irish and arrived in the 1970s
>tfw I'm confused for being a hairy-taj faggot

>be Arab muslim
>support Palestine
>be atheist
>Arab spring happens
>start to see the political games
>become redpilled: we all steal resources to further our reproductive and tribal success... can't blame jews for being jews. Life is a power/resource struggle.
>respect most israelis for being red pilled while I was blue pilled.

Still hate liberal jews like the ones on haaretz

That's why I have a gun to protect myself Shlomo.

Maybe we get the Clinton's and NATO to bomb you again?

Obama has never been a fan of Israeli foreign policy.

Are you saying jews don't control Hollywood?

WTF I LOVE OBAMA NOW

Not even memeing. This is the first US president with big enough balls to say "fuck you ((()))".

I am now an #ObamaMissile

I haven't either bruh, I even hooked up with an IDF soldier once(Wasn't a recruit scam, thank god).

I haven't seen much explosions lately desu, mostly stabbings, and mostly retards who just wanna suicide by cop and not look like a complete disgrace. If you read the Arabic news you'd realize that 9 out of 10 of the cunts that go on stabbing sprees are hated by their families/just really edgy cucks or angry teens.

I do hope in the future the whole situation works out, but I don't see us in that future desu. Your gov hates us too much.

Keep pushing the agenda of your "muslim faith" Barry

This, let's glass the entire Middle East while we're at it.

The one thing I like about Obama is him giving the middle finger to Israeli

Except that the government jumps in and doles out money to make sure these people never lose.

No, friend, it is not yours. At best you have a clear title to the 48 borders. But that title is dependent on your accession to the UN, which stipulated those borders. After over a half a century of refusing to stay inside your borders, you no longer have any claim to any of it in the view of a large and increasing portion of the world.

Make peace with your Palestinians. Their leaders are your ghetto trustees anyway, if you actually wanted to do it it would not be that difficult. That's the only way to legitimize your borders.

you guys have to discourage retards from suiciding. it only makes your lives worse. look at the settlements who dont, theyre living ok. we will in the mean time discourage our terrorists from attacking you too. really, peace with israeli arabs will only benefit us both.

>Why EXACTLY does the US give so much fucking money and military support to Isreal?

We have had a deal with them for the past several decades.

They are forced by the US to use 75% of the money we give them to purchase American military hardware.

Not even joking. Look it up. We only give them cash because they use it to buy stuff from us.

Religion, biased media and "we've always done it"

im fairly certain that most of the world still begrudgingly supports us. besides, you say that as if its so easy to make peace. have you americans ever made peace anywhere?

Golly gee, where will all those poor displaced muslims go?

Oh that's right. Here

For across the party, they lobby hard and it meshes well with the weapons industry which also lobbies hard. For Republicans the majority of the Protestants who vote for them think Israel has to be happy and coddled into making their old temple again and this will somehow teleport Jesus back and make things good.

You get nothing.

Honestly though you can't just go on the territory of another country, build apartments and say that it belongs to you now. That shit isn't legal and as long as any "settlements" stand you don't have any right to whine imo.

He's just a J-Street cunt instead of a an AIPAC one. The Left-wing Jews want two states instead of trying for one and enacting a genocide-- that they know they wont be able to get away with.

>I should have the right to break international right and oppress the others because I can
>wah wah it's unfair that there's some backlash to my actions
>the only reason there's a conflict is because other countries try to resist me, if I was just allowed to do whatever I want there'd be no problems

Piss off

This.

Obama has balls. No other POTUS has dared to say this, but then again he wants to be remembered as a non-shill.

First the Iran-deal, now this.

I honestly respect him more than ever. He might have failed in his foreign policy in Iraq, but holy shit is he showing the ((())) the black middle finger.

Stop spreading lies, the USA has actually gave us a BAD agreement, due to inflation nominally we're paid LESS even though it's a higher sum nominally.
Obungu fucked us this time, and it's for ten years, and we call the USA an ally.

oh boy here we go again, another redditor to explain the entire fucking history of my country because he's too spergy to read it by himself.

That picture you posted was the UN's plan for Israel, the Arabs rejected it while the Jews welcomed it, when israel went forth and claimed independence, the Arabs attacked us on the very same day, hence the 1948 war, we kicked their ass, and conquered more land as a 'fuck you' to the shitskins for being greedy jews

they rolled the dice and got a shitty result.
the wars, but mainly the Six-Day War where israel nearly tripled its land by blietzkrieging the shitskins in a pre-emptive attack, also thanks to the assistance of our greatest ally, things reach a conclusion in the yom kippur war where things get really hot and we nearly nuke everyone, but then eventually we return most of the occupied territories to their respective owners for a peace treaty.
even returned Gaza strip to the shitskins just for it to elect a terrorist organization and have it start lobbing fucking missiles at us

Israel is our greatest ally you stupid goyim

What a load of bullshit.
Who's gonna stop them? You Black-Barry?
All blacks know is to talk shit.

>On his way out

THIS NIGGER FUCKING HATED THOSE DIRTY KIKES THE WHOLE TIME LMFAO

I can forgive him for getting fucked up the ass by that tranny every night

none of your racist political mumbojumbo albeit legit and based on objective viewpoints matters because we´re going to invoke hell on earth regardless.

yours truly , lucifers subordinates.

lel you're lucky we bailed your incompetent asses out in the YK war, the ragheads were coming for that land

I hope Iran gets a nuke so they can shove it up your jewish boipussi

Holy God of Israel.

Is Obama dead set on being the man of perdition from the book of Daniel!?

M8, what i'm trying to say is, I would love peace to exist between us, but it just simply cant. Most people here have homes that date back hundreds of years and they were never allowed to go back to those houses, hell, my mother's family lived in a house that they built in Yafa. Peace would be great, but it's not an option, which is why I already said there is no US in that future of "peace". It's unfortunate it has to be this way, but I really do blame your government for it. Only if Right of Return is ever accomplished, I can see peace happening very fast, but that is realistically impossible right now.
Imagine telling an Israeli family to get out of their home to return it to some Muslim family that they've been told to hate for the past 70 years?

It's just not possible, there's no sugar coating for it.

>im fairly certain that most of the world still begrudgingly supports us.
You're simply wrong on that.

Hell 81% of *Americans* think we could spend that $38million better.

And America regularly stands for Israel in the UN, backed by only about a half dozen postage stamp nations like Guam.

And we're bombarded day in and day out with pro-Israeli propaganda. You can't even keep a job as a car mechanic here without dipping towards Jerusalem now and again. Yet still an enormous majority of us would rather NOT send you money.

The rest of the world? Brother be real. The only nations more disliked are Iran, Pakistan, and North Korea.

The blessing of the God of Israel. Without it. America would of fallen a long time ago.

the only reason you did that because we were preparing to glass the shitskins, then again we were your only buddy in very heart of the region, everyone else aligned with ussr commies

>most of the world still begrudgingly supports us
Most of the world doesn't say anything because they don't want to mess up their relations with the USA, who so far has blindly enthusiastically supported whatever war crimes Israel decides to pull.

But in a lot of Euro newspapers for example Israel seems to be treated like the bigger problem and the one being in the wrong.

It's all about what stance the USA takes. So far, they've had the approach that criticizing Israel is a bit like attacking the US. But if that changes, well.

Cred Forums in a nutshell/

Great job there man. Must be hard trying to rationalize being a slave to (((them))).

>Arab who has declared genocidal war on Israel and everything Israeli, and invented a brand new "race" to make excuses for it.
hymie, you can find it on Ottoman maps 70 years before the Jews ever stole the land.

Like saying "Armenians" aren't a real people bc they were under Ottoman control for centuries.

Nice double trips Schlomo

i thought that the saudies were your allies

>giving Christian land to soulless human shells

top laff

until the Likud got into power Israel was a socialist shithole sustained purely on foreign donation. Now you've transitioned to capitalism and set up an apartheid state. Good work, I guess?

I don't give a fuck about Palestinians but the American taxpayer should not be giving you torahniggers one salty dime

It is interesting that Obama only grows a pair when conventional Muslim priorities are concerned.

Pay no mind to the dead atheists and pagans. They have no life.

That said if Obama forces a peace treaty. We have literally entered the end times.

You are a heritagefag

A lot of that money is mandated to go to "Palestine".

What does that even mean?

>Israel cannot permanently occupy Palestinian lands: Obama at UN
Obama just bought tickets onto cruise ship USS Liberty.

You can thank Jimmy carter for that... US wanted Israel to let go of Sinai in peace deal with Egypt...
The Sinai desert was a natural buffer against Egyptian invasion...
US agreed to give Israel the qualitative edge it needed to compensate for the increased risk in letting go of the Sinai...
At the time (1978), Israel GDP was 13.8 billion in total and Its military budget was 1.5 billion, so the 3 billion was huge, relative to Israel's military budget and economy...
in 2016, Israel GDP is over 300 billion, so 3.8 billion is just over 1%...
The US is signatory to the peace deal, and its military assistance to Israel is a treaty obligation... It can't be easily dismissed...
If the US renegs, on its obligations, and Israel is faced with a threat from the Sinai, like from MB Egypt or ISIS, it would be within its rights to take the Sinai back...
Also, if Israel feels cornered, and out gunned, it's more likely to resort to nukes, and nobody wants that...

The Palestinians are an Arab ethnic group. The Arabs didn't leave the Arabian Peninsula till after the military conquests led by Muhammeds successors. They are not native.

Anyone who doesn't support Israel (soon to be known as internment camp alpha) is a filthy anti-nazi.

It's funny how many people on Cred Forums always accuse Israel of being left wing when all the left wingers fucking hate Israel.
This. If you've ever met Lebanese people for example, you can see that they are not 100% Arab, that they were another race before the Muslim Arabs came.

People keep saying that Israel is an ally, etc. but I look at the lavon affair, liberty bombings, pollard spying, etc. and then I also remember that Turkey is in fucking NATO. Fuck Israel we need to deport every kike there and then cut it off completely from the west.

They probably are now

>It's funny how many people on Cred Forums always accuse Israel of being left wing
Nobody does this. Only you do this.

Based Obongo

Money laundering. The overall cash flow goes something like this:

Taxpayers --> US government --> Israel --> US corporations

Obviously there's a lot of wheel-greasing inbetween. Politicians get campaign donations, military figures are given cushy six-figure jobs at the same corporations they funnel money into. It's all justified in the press with muh greatest ally rhetoric.

I can't count how many times people have said that Israel is leftist , followed by a random screenshot from Haaretz. Lurk more

He's still a ridiculous manlet. He almost looks like a midget working out.

If le ebil joo runs the world, then why did they allow the UN and Dronebomba say this?
Stormweenies BTFO'd, go look for a new scapegoat

I could say the same about you, Leaf, you're literally the most hated flag on this board, most faggiest country west of sweden.

Nepotism for government hiring/contracts is a major problem as well. We shouldn't have ever saved the rats it took not even a generation for them to bite us. Thankfully millions are waking up every month the snowball right now is insane.

you are a special kind of retard?

Stormfags , Muslims, and liberals are the only ones who hate Israel.

All are a cancer.

What a mess the world is

Nobody has said Israel is leftist kikeboy, we say that kikes of all nations support open borders for Europe and are at the heart of the Islamification of our countries. Dump incoming.

>Based

No.

This nog just sees Isreal as white colonialism in the middle east. That's why he's speaking out.

Deep down, he's still just a nigger who wants to see whitey suffer.

That's fucking retarded logic. They get free stuff from US taxpayers, and it's somehow okay because 3/4 of the free stuff has to come from the US?

Supposedly in return israeli investors dump money into our economy in a trade type of thing. But it's nearly never as much and the kikes can't defend themselves. They'd never lift a finger if they could get away with it

I'm le joo and I don't care for Israel. Such heat, and all of those bombings. No thank you, I'll stay in Brooklyn.

Care to retort? Historically? Or are you just so inflamed by your emotions like a child, all you can retort to is insults? Seriously, prove me wrong....if you can

He's right, Israel needs to finish the extermination of Islam in that region.
After that they can expand.

>I'm le joo and I don't care for Israel.
Judging by the new American awakening you're going to be sent there in a boat soon enough so i'd start learning hebrew.

'The Arabs' are a cultural group, not a racial one.
After the Arab conquest, large numbers of jews converted to Islam. This included currently practicing jews and other jews who had previously pretended to convert to Xtianity for the same reasons.
'The Arabs' in Israel are in largest part descendants of jews who adopted Arab culture and stayed on their land.
'The Jews' in this context are ashkenazim descendants of other jews, who left the land, who migrated west and married pagan Roman women.
The Torah is very clear. We may not hate our brothers. The Rabbis are equally clear - they have always hated our brothers.
The solution is not genocide - not of Jews and not of Palestinians.
The solution is genocide - of the Rabbis.

No. He's just a Muslim

They are mixed. When the levant was conquered the people there didn't magically dissapear. Both were always semites though.

>Judging by the new American awakening you're going to be sent there in a boat soon enough so i'd start learning hebrew.

Are you smoking crack? What "awakening"?

Canadian Jew here, by the way, also not a Zionist.

I'll start putting the collection plates out in the bars again.

I'm already established. Fourth generation American, not much you can do about me.

>That's fucking retarded logic

Not if you're the CEO of an arms company poised to rake in billions.

>nobody has said Israel is leftist

Except they have. Are you honestly on here 24/7 in every thread that you know that nobody has said that? God I fucking hate leafs

Also, here's Benjamin Netanyahu, the prime minister, is openly against the islamisation of Europe.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/israel/11353553/Wave-of-Islamisation-sweeping-Western-Europe-Benjamin-Netanyahu-says.html

Ah yes, but you're using logic, user. The UN doesn't use that.

>Poortugal

BUT GOY ISLAM IS THE GREATEST THREAT US UGLY JEWISH RATS! No kike, you'll just get the military to patrol/protect your temples, neighborhoods, and stores like they do in France and Palestine.

WHO CARES IF THEY WASTE IT LET THEM HAVE THEIR OWN LAND SO THEY STOP FLOCKING TO EUROPE AND AMERICA FUCKKING SHOOT THEM AT THE BORDER NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Nothing but rhetoric. He's pro israel as evident of the 40 billion he just gave them only for them to complain.

Same fagging.

Also yes, Islam is the greatest threat to the West but so is Liberalism.

Fuck that noise, you want to pay for the RCMP to go around protecting Jewish shit?

Sometimes I fail to understand you goyim. Wouldn't it be better if we shut all that shit down and pretended it never happened?

>talks shit about Israel
>gives them 38 billion dollars all the same
obama the only nigga in America paying child support

You wouldn't even be here if you weren't scared shitless of the mass awakening. I grew up 90 minutes north of Toronto and they didn't tolerate any kikes in that city. You ugly genetic trashbags can't leave Toronto and Montreal.

That's like saying the Jews should not care about Israel when they can live in New York

I want them all deported. Every last kike. I'd do it myself if it was legal they're a cancer on our countries we shouldn't have ever caved to our inherent selflessness and let them in. We gave them the world and look what they've done, and are trying to do this very moment, to our sons and daughters.

I respect the intelligent response compared to the croatfag. Very Well
Even if they are mixed, the main culture they follow is that of Islam, A foreign culture imposed on the land, and most of their genetic heritage is Arab. The ashkenazi Jews are descendants of Jews who fled the Middle east, and had their genetics altered by breeding with other populations. However distant, they still descended from the jews of that era. A large amount of Jews in Israel are also from countries like Yemen, Tunisia, etc because the Muslims in their native countries constantly attacked them. Therefore a large part of Israel is the fault of the Muslims themselves.

>You wouldn't even be here if you weren't scared shitless of the mass awakening.

I'm from Poland, a country that's more antisemitic than you could even imagine and I lived there just fine and also here but the Americans actually like Jews more than Canadians do, polls show.

>I grew up 90 minutes north of Toronto and they didn't tolerate any kikes in that city. You ugly genetic trashbags can't leave Toronto and Montreal.

Kek, I live MUCH further than "90 minutes" from Toronto (or Montreal for that matter) I guess you're wrong about that one too and I even look a little bit Jewish.

You're talking about Cred Forums but not irl, right.

Such things are irrelevant when they were awarded land

Arab or "Palestinian", it doesn't matter. Repeating "they arabs" isn't going to make everyone say they're arabs and should go somewhere else someday.

The Israeli government has only themselves to blame for not just removing the Palestinians to Sinai and then giving it to Egypt. Just like the South Africans have themselves to blame for not just keeping the niggers on their own little nigger reservations and instead inviting them into the big cities to work. And the USA has itself to blame for so many shitskins being here.

I'm pretty okay for a Jew, I even went to the Army for a bit.

That being said I would like to see a mass deportation of Muslims and any Jews who are not primarily loyal to Canada.

Jews are the only threat to the European races. Mass immigration, mass degeneracy, mass debt, mass usuary, mass homosexuality are all led, created, funded and pushed by kikes and a handful of their shabbos.

>crashing this UN

>WITH NO SURVIVORS

Found the winnipeg kike. Natives have been slaughtering you ugly trashheaps in droves lately.

Don't forget about Islam in your eagerness to lump all the worlds' ills on us.

That shit will easily get us ALL killed, Jew and goy alike.

Dead muslims, which is always nice.

Hating Jews doesn't make you based, Ahmed.
Obama aligns with the international socialist narrative that the West is responsible for all the problems in the world. His entire foreign policy is based on that notion. He sees Muslims as victims of the West, rather than victims of their own failed cultural imperatives.
>socialist
>globalist
>pro-Islam
>anti-west
That's far from being based.

GAZA MUST BURN

> Jews are the only threat to Europe

Nigga, are you retarded?

Liberalism and Islam os what's destroying Europe. Not Israel.

maybe he and his globalist buddies should send up 200 million troops to encompass jerusalem, things should go splendidly

Mass deport every single Jew. All of the kikes you see like this (that no Jew every disavows which should say tons) were born to 'good old Jews'. I knew an ex-general and he always said 'gas the yids, even the kids' although I don't believe violence will be necessary to excise this cancer.

>gives them $38 billion
>shit talks them anyway
>lets their PM speak in our Congress about why we need to suck their cocks

Fucking hell he really is weak isn't he. The whole "Republican obstructionism" shit doesn't fucking matter at this point given how he acts.

I don't live in Winnipeg, I live in a small town in Ontario and Natives will kill anybody over liquor, drugs, or "disrespect," goy, why are you bullshitting, you know that.

JEWS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE MASS FLOOD OF NON-WHITES AND ISLAMICS.

They don't give a shit they'll always just get the domestic military to protect their stores, temples and homes while the whites deal and die from it.

da kang will put da mighty jew back on da throne dawgs

Pfff... I don't agree with that shit. Noel Ignatiev can get gassed. I am from Poland we are Slavic Jews.

I liked Army but ultimately it was too tough for me I don't mind my civilian life but still own fire-arms and practice military skills in case of happenings or Shoahs.

>draw America into the 6 day war
>supplied with American strategy, weapons and armor
Pretty sure they had Shermans equipped with British cannons
Where'd they get their planes they used to wipe out any air competition
5/10
Whitish Jews are better than mudshits

THESE PEOPLE WANT TO DESTORY US. THEY NEVER DISAVOW SHIT LIKE THIS. EVER. NOT EVEN HERE.

Muslims don't deserve rights.

That's funny because most Jews in Canada supported the Conservative government and most Muslims, leftists, and antisemites voted for Tru-cuck, the biggest "pro-refugee" advocate on the planet.