Wh-what if Hillary wins?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=72Nadeovs4c&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Delete Cred Forums and submit to a thousand years of cuckoldry.

usa becomes europe 2.0. shithole of 3rd world immigrants using up the social welfare nets while the rest of americucks pay for it with higher taxes and no benefits. 2nd amendment is deleted from constitution, it becomes racist and illegal to wear clothing containing the american flag.

Stash your rare pepes in the woods, DBAN wipe your HD 12 times.

We impeach here democratically

If she tries shit undemocratically we go and poo everywhere on the White House.

Then tjis
youtube.com/watch?v=72Nadeovs4c&feature=youtu.be

Start lifting, you're going to want to be able to lift that 80 pound pack when the draft hits

We keep shit posting on Cred Forums while we keep waiting fort he collapse.

The western world dies.

Can any of you burgers post possible borders in the next civil war?

Or will it be so internal, fighting will be on every block of every city in every state?

Invest in a bunker.

Good chance we will go to war with Russia in the next few years

I put on my Allgemeine-SS robe and hat.

Buy all the guns and ammo you possibly can and stash them in the would somewhere.

If she wins start investigating electoral fraud

WW3 starts and we all die in nuclear warfare.
Really it won't be that bad if Shillary wins its a win-win for Cred Forums

Trump wins - White race saved, we can stop being NEETs and do something with our lifes and our children
Shillary wins - Greatest happening known to man aka Nuclear Warfare

All the cities will be containment zones.

Won't happen, Trump will win guaranteed.

Praise Kek.

Then this beautiful woman will become the Secretary of State or better!

Then its the same old garbage. Just means the world suffers more before it resets.

We have more to gain.

Don your armor and load every magazine.

Do the right thing, sir, we know what must be done.

BDAN like with a cloth?

If I could, would you?

That pretty face hides an evil mind.

Nice.

There won't be a civil war. Idea was pushed around since last time.

USA is divided up much more than red/blue states. Take something like NY which is a democrat stronghold. East Long Island is a toss up, and upstate NY is red.

Even if you had a civil war people would resist fighting on the side they're not for, so you'd have a lot of betrayals and desertions until it'd somehow segregate itself or devolve into utter chaos.

>usa becomes europe 2.0

Wait, so electing Hillary would increase your white population by 50%?

We will be the laughing stock of Cred Forums
Cred Forumswill die down to /po/-tier
Cred Forumsacks will take refuge in other boards
all the dank memes created sofar are gone and forgotten

DELET THIS

then must consider suicide seriously

We will get infinite opportunity to create meme magic and bring the truth of kek to the masses.

I am 100% sure it's Europe that is slowly turning into USA 2.0

The Status quo and the death of western civilization continues to march forward. So business as usual.

Nothing would change.

This place is going to be the biggest shit show on election night. I can't wait

HAHA

Civil war in the United States will never happen in our life time.

no
please no

Better elect the hildawg then mate only way to save the white race in America.

>Wait, so electing Hillary would increase your white population by 50%?

Lousy Hilldo.

BTFO

Then freedom and America die. Pretty simple user.

I already served and would refuse to serve under a liberal administration. They are domestic enemies of the nation and therefor it would be a violation of my oath to follow their orders.

OH well fuck it, its only 8 years more

it wont be that bad. Maybe a war will happen. Shes most likely going to win. Its sad.

There is no maybe. This bitch is gonna start WW3 with Russia

Wont be an America after eight more years of liberalism.

Said ahmed after preaching Allah (may peace be upon him) the fifth time this day

there will be a civil war more than likely.

>italy

A New World Order will emerge if Hillary wins. I don't think I can live in that kind of world. Even if Hillary dies, Tim Kaine will be in control.

Tim Kaine has shady connections.

Better prep that bull

If Hillary wins she will give amnesty and rights to ALL illegals in the US. Thats an estimated 12 million more democratic voters. She will also elect the 9th Supreme Court Justice and she will likely choose a Leftist or even a Liberal. This new Justice will tip the balance in the Supreme Court on Gun Control laws. Hillary will begin to pass expansive gun legislation with the ultimate objective of disarmament.
If Hillary wins, its game over. I truly believe that. I will probably quit my job, sell my house, and move into the woods. Or kill myself.

This. Trump has given me hope for the first time in years. It's game over if that cunt wins.

Yes dad, the white population will go up but then start declining from low birth rates and huge increases in refugees.

You know kinda like how roller coasters go up before all the screaming starts.

Is that the original Pepe? Haven't seen that one in a while.

So you're getting flooded with mexicans?

Russia Backing the Southern States in the next Civil War.

Looks like I'm fighting with the Russians now dos vadonia comrades break out the vodka and lets win back Americas freedom from the liberal menace.

1) up to 5 new SC judges
2) abolishing Bill of Rights
3) END OF USA - Texas secedes from union (plus some other states & possible civil war)

I think her chances of a win are diminishing. Her health is obvious, she will be replaced. By whom? why not Michelle Obama? the party then would be able to at least keep their feminist votes(and agenda).
If by some miracle(fraud). We can expect to start having more problems like Europe. that is the beginning of ww3. there will be an influx of immigrants/migrant invading us. if not that, then whom do you think will be mislead and sent to fight. The uninformed masses of America.
Or what if she is approaching her death bed, and the last thing she is asked to do is to lead our country to the shitter! so that martial law has to take affect and our freedom, that our ancestors fought and died for is lost in history.
Orrrrr, We are all wrong and she is a beautiful lady and life is just fluffy pillow fights and cake walk from there on... naive

Basically, prepare for some sort of mega happening.

the end

Memes become illegal. Cred Forums is delet

badtimes