"gyehehe, stahp it, Applejack, that tickles!"

>"gyehehe, stahp it, Applejack, that tickles!"

Reported. I hope you rot in jail.

wish we got more threads like this on /mlp/ baka

AppleDash best ship?

Check em

Go back to your containment board barneyfag.

Lengthier bans for retards that post this shit, please.

>appledash
>not twixie

Muh GR15, etc.
Also, AppleJack is best confederate Waifu.

*glomps u* :333

Sorry, did you get confused and post on the wrong board?
Here, newhomosexual, is that way!
Also:
>id
>seX

>OP's ID has "seX" in it
hue hue hue

A typical German attitude.

IWTCIRD

I wonder when will that guy who always spams those barney hate posts show up?

Pretty useless considering it takes less than 30 seconds to bypass a ban.

>EZpp+seX

Nice

Pone

I thought he was just a Cred Forums thing.

Has a poster ever been so dick-lickingly willing to spurt up rudimentary statistics from his ragged damaged mouthhole for nothing but the emotional reactions & ensuing default-mode appreciation of the mal-educated Cred Forumstard hordes?

Ugly waste of life Barneyfag knows what he's doing, and it's textbook autism. A person's cartoon choice is not autism. People exercising their last vestiges of primordial knowledge & evolutionarily-ingrained tendencies toward their favorite TV series is not degeneracy. It's what the fuck drives them. It's how they managed to create more original content than Barneyfag ever will and have the passion to move onto much better things. "No more of that for you, Barneyfag! Instead of giving young minds an incubatory dreamworld to fascinate themselves with, instead of being the cohesion of compassion that used to keep all fandoms in tact, they're all degenerate cancer!"

Cut to years later, Barneyfag is over a standing desk at some godforsaken afterhour, sporting a pair of virtue-signaling relaxed-fit denim jeans, planning a thirtieth-birthday suicide, loathing the last bleak reason for being that he supplanted his real dreams for; whining about MLP all day on an anime discussion board.

That's how your fuckbackwards social justice is served, Barneyfag.

You've been banned, Barney boy. You've been banned a thousand times over. When you repeat your bullshit on your inglorious road-to-nowhere vendetta, I hope you feel a twinge. just a little pin-prick at your heart, to remind you of what a shamelessly autistic dolt you are.

(Must) (Build) (Wall)
See

Well, ponies are for sexual so ...

>easy pepe
>plus sex

You could just set it to ban whenever he posts his "This is you mindset" images. Wouldn't be hard.

>easy pepe
>plus sex

Go away commie, your nation faps to horses more than any western nations

>not even shitposting with best pony

At least it's not anthro

>OP's ID says EZ sex
>it's a mongoloid brony