en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hematogen
youtube.com/watch?v=T6LQRikA2kI
palicanon.org/index.php/vinaya-pitaka/851-bhikkhu-pa-imokkha
buddhanet.net/e-learning/dharmadata/fdd21.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buddhist_vegetarianism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

how do they get b12 if they are vegans?

>Veganism

Not a real thing, just different levels of hypocrisy.

How is not wanting to cause suffering for sentient being insane?

are you vegan?

You don't know how to butcher a hog do you?

Is that menstrual blood? I mean, they wouldn't hurt animals, right?

Vegetarian.

No shit.

>implying they actually give a fuck about the suffering of others

I'd bet my annual salary that 100% of these virtue-signalling freaks wear clothing made in sweatshops, use computers built by child slaves, etc. Also this:

how do you get b12?

>Insane Vegans

thats redundant bud

How much do you have to eat to be fat and vegan?

Because as the motherfucking Buddha taught, life is suffering.

Marmite unless they are so retarded they wont eat yeast by products

If you raise them yourself the general method to put them down is a bullet to the brain.

On an industrial scale they use a pneumatic gun that shoots a metal rod a few inches into the skull. The animal is dead before it knows what hit it.

The animal doesn't suffer.

So where do they get all the blood?

Is like animal blood something you can just buy?

Never knew Jodorowsky did protests as well

Cyanocobalamin is commercially prepared by bacterial fermentation. Fermentation by a variety of microorganisms yields a mixture of methyl-, hydroxo- and adenosylcobalamin. These compounds are converted to cyanocobalamin by addition of potassium cyanide in the presence of sodium nitrite and heat. Since multiple species of Propionibacterium produce no exotoxins or endotoxins and have been granted GRAS status (generally regarded as safe) by the United States Food and Drug Administration, they are the preferred bacterial fermentation organisms for vitamin B
12 production.[5]

Historically, a form of vitamin B
12 called hydroxocobalamin is often produced by bacteria and was then changed to cyanocobalamin during purification in activated charcoal columns after separation from the bacterial cultures. This change was not immediately realized when vitamin B
12 was first extracted for characterization. Cyanide is naturally present in activated charcoal. Hydroxocobalamin, which has affinity for cyanide, picks it up and changes to cyanocobalamin. Cyanocobalamin is the form in most pharmaceutical preparations because adding cyanide stabilizes the molecule.[6]

France accounts for 80% of the world's 10+ tonnes/year of production. 55% of sales is destined for animal feed, while the remaining 45% is for human consumption.[7]

>want to leave the uk
>also have Canadian citizenship
>see this
>pic related

youtu.be/3HAMk_ZYO7g

It's the effort and intention that counts. Obviously we can't stop all suffering, but can certainly curtail it.

This is no excuse to deliberately cause harm to others.

Okay, but not all animals used for food are killed in that manner.

They're just cosplaying for when the refugees come.

Come to America, lad.

We value immigrants who share our values.

i was assuming they just swallow since most of them are gay or women

retardation and idiocy has reached every corner of this planet

everyone should just bunker down and hope their country is the first to get their shit together

How the fuck can a vegan get fat? Do they eat large amounts of fruits or something?

>toronto

>It's effort and intention that counts
Okay, then why not put effort into sewing their own clothing, not using computers, or flying on planes that kill countless birds? Nothing is stopping them from doing that. I try to eat less meat, but that isn't sufficient "effort and intention" according to these mentally ill retards, is it?

Why are those pigs dressed as vegans?

its funny cause they are so afraid of the blood that they think normal people think animal blood is obscene and scary.

It is the perfect reason to cause suffering. Only by causing suffering and receiving suffering can you transcend suffering. That is literally one of the core tenants of Buddhism.

Animals are worthless beasts that should only be valued for their meat or labor. At least by consuming them they have some shot at eventual enlightenment.

Dame goes from people. If you can make them suffer then fuck them for being weak. If they can't make you suffer then you've.made progress.

I may be confusing Buddhism with Luciferianism but fuck it works for me.

Vegans can consume carbs you know. Pasta, bread, etc.

The same is done for cows, sheep, and goats.

Chickens just get their head cut off.

Unless it is butchered Kosher like the dune coons do there is a minimal amount of suffering inflicted on the animal.

The same can be said for any animal harvested by hunters. The goal isn't to maim the game, it is to kill it quickly so it doesn't suffer and the meat doesn't spoil.

>Protesting using animal skin drums

We've reached autism levels previously unattainable

Large amounts of high calorie oils like peanut, probably

In russia they make candies from cow blood.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hematogen

That and yellow vitamin C pills.

You clearly don't know shit about what your talking about. In Buddhism and sanatana dharma both, eating meat will accrue bad karma and will also negatively interfere with the transmigration of the animals soul. They are definitely not "worthless beasts".

Peanut butter is like 500 cals per 100g.

was just about to say this but they might be fake

Do these people not have jobs?

THANKS OBAMA

Jesus Christ that picture is surrealist nightmare fuel.

Input>Output... Fat
Eat vege sandwich + tofu rice + curry noodles -> +1500 kcal
Sit in front of computer all day -> -700 kcal
So everyday +800 kcal of fat

While the death itself may be quick, the suffering of their lives before the slaughter is what I'm against. I would even be alright with meat eaters killing animals that have had reasonably good lives up to the point of death.

Hitler should have gone for the vegans instead.
They come pre-marinated.

>Do these people not have jobs?
stop saying stuff like this, it makes you look like an imbecile

god canada is terrible

Hitler was a vegetarian, you absolute moron.

hahaha no. it's because it would be too much of an inconvenience for you to not use those things and you don't get any social brownie points for not using them you virtue-signaling faggot

Your body actually stores most of the B12 consumed in the liver, and can keep a storage of it, gradually released into the bloodstream for over 10 years. You don't need a lot of vitamin B12 to survive, and it can be consumed in comparatively minuscule amounts in a myriad of vegetables.

Yeah but methylcobalamin is the natural form of the vitamin.

Where did they get the blood from if they are true vegans? Are they being hypocrites?

I remember reading about how government have to sponsor hunters to clear out various wild games and pest animals to keep them from destroying farm crops, so these vegans have absolutely no moral high ground to stand on. Regardless if they consume meat or not, since their very existence is destructive to other life, it is a competition for resource after all.

"Vegan" really doesn't mean shit. You can eat a extremely healthy diet that excludes animal products but vegan is such a broad term that it's nearly meaningless.

You could eat nothing but french fries and coca cola and you would qualify as vegan.

B12 vitamin tablets. Got any more stupid questions?

Menstrual blood is vegan apparently.

The question then becomes what constitutes suffering for the animal? How do you define that?

What is the point where the loud crazy people will be satisfied with the treatment of animals before slaughter?

We're going to need a mass order of these.

Is he the only guy there?

>Only by causing suffering and receiving suffering can you transcend suffering. That is literally one of the core tenants of Buddhism.
lolwut

No m8, not even close.

> In Buddhism and sanatana dharma both, eating meat will accrue bad karma and will also negatively interfere with the transmigration of the animals soul.
Also not even close. The Buddha ate meat when it was offered to him. Buddhist monks beg for food and they're supposed to accept whatever is offered to them, meat or not.

Cyanocobalamin isn't compatible with human biology.

it's a vegan march.. you can't imagine one of them having a spare gallon of collected menstrual blood?

how the fuck are you vegan and this fucking fat. just how?

What if I just dont give a fuck?

Recent conversion

youtube.com/watch?v=T6LQRikA2kI

>Because as the motherfucking Buddha taught, life is suffering.

Except Buddah was a vegetarian, you absolute moron.

Jesus fucking Christ, what's happened to Cred Forums?

First people saying Hitler should have gone after vegans when he was a vegetarian himself.

Now this piece of shit.......

>video starts
>filmed in canada
A

NO HE WASN'T

>Budda was vegetation
>Hitler was vegetation
Get the fuck out of here

I don't give a fuck what sone subsequent sect of ching chong gooks said, the Buddha never expressly forbade the eating of meat.

Animals are literally niggers. They have no higher thought, do nothing beneficial, just eat and fuck until they are subjugated by the whip and forced to work.

Blood Sacrifice is simply the order of this world, suffering is the price we all pay to climb the ladders of heaven

algae and seaweeds has b12

and so do organic vegetables if you eat some of the dirt on them that has the bacteria in it

so washing off ur vegetables is not good if you got clean organic produce you know where its coming from

also animal welfare activists give veganism a bad name when the rational people are vegans because of the health benefits and being red pilled on food

Trying to impose your beliefs onto others is a mental disease. There's a difference between trying to educate people on what you think it's right and cause this retarded public disorder.

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE

They lie, I have a vegan friend who shares all these cute vegan memes on facebook, but when I hang at his place he fucking cooks us burgers. He's a peice of shit faggot

The Buddha was most certainly a vegetarian. There are many sutras composed after his death containing almost any imaginable sort of distortion or misrepresentation of the original teachings, so the fact that some sutra somewhere (or even many) claim that he ate meat is in itself meaningless. The only important criterion is what those sutras which are indisputably authentic say. These, without exception, very strongly advocate, even mandate, vegetarianism.

Hitler became a vegetarian in 1937.

You can't even eat jello as a vegan. Vegan is a very specific term that means you can't eat anything that comes from an animal.
I doubt most people even know jello and toothpaste even contain parts from animals.

These are all movements from people used to cause destabilization and pointless conflict. The real goal is to divide and distract people. Being part of the movement, or arguing about the movement are both bad. The best thing to do is to ignore it. I know it's really difficult to not get all fired up and call them stupid, but you are just playing into the bait if you do. Sometimes it takes strength and conscious effort to abstain.

What's the fuck is wrong with you. Have you not discovered Google in your country or something?

Buddha ate meat. His rule was that it couldn't be killed specifically for him but he ate it. Stop reading fucking new age forums.

Quick deaths are humane besides vegans are people who have no concept of famine.

I am Armok

a animal welfare activist vegan isnt a real vegan theyre a vegan for the wrong reason, a political statement

theyre not a vegan because theyre trying to live a healthy life and they will eat "vegan donuts" and vegan cookies and eat high carb grains and potatoes and cooked food all day

theyre not vegans theyre retards

>Yeah but methylcobalamin is the natural form of the vitamin.
Interesting, I didn't know that. But since it's apparently converted to the methyl- form in the liver, I don't think it's incorrect to state the precursor form as a source of the vitamin.

If you haven't cannibalized another person's body you have no concept of famine check your privilege

They mandate not killing. The Buddha eating meat is in the suttas. The circumstances on which monks may accept meat from others is in the suttas.

Monks cannot kill. Monks cannot eat meat which was killed expressly for use by the monks.

If you're taking alms from a fisherman, that is A-Ok.

>Vegan is a very specific term that means you can't eat anything that comes from an animal.

Actually veganism is more than a diet, although it is possible to be vegan and a bullfighter at the same time.

Many vegans don't wear wool, they don't ride horses, don't kill mosquitoes, don't wear hygiene products tested on animals and don't take medicine with lactose or gelatine.

I love how from time to time there's a thread that forces the redditors social avengers to drop the lurking and try to slap some ''sense'' into us.

I can imagine how they react everytime, AAAUUGHHHHHHH IGNORANT!!!!!!

The oldest teachings we have attributed to the Buddha are the Pali Canon which make no prohibition against eating meat and, again, the Buddha ate meat when it was offered to him.

You're welcome to read though the rules given to monks and note the lack of "don't eat meat". The only spot meat is mentioned is as a "finer" food which a monk should not specifically request to be given unless he is ill.

>palicanon.org/index.php/vinaya-pitaka/851-bhikkhu-pa-imokkha

The idea of the Buddha as a vegetarian is a Western invention by ignorant hippies who wanted to try to make his teachings fit their preexisting beliefs.

>Buddha ate meat. His rule was that it couldn't be killed specifically for him but he ate it.

LOL. You actually believe this, don't you? xD

They're literally beating the corpses of babies!!!!!

>chaos worshippers

So the statues of buddah eating pork or chicken are just bullshit because you say so? I could buy buddah being a vegetarian if he wasn't fat, happy, and wise beyond words. He had to have known that even back then animal products were used to make many, many different things.

I looked it up, Hitler didn't stop eating meat until near the end of his life, probably due to some health issue he was having that was never disclosed. I doubt it's because he cared for animals.

>How is not wanting to cause suffering for sentient being insane?

>Literal bleeding heart liberals
kek

>fat vegans

how on earth...?

>fat

That's Budai

>if you want to be a vegan you have to be a vegan for the right reasons

>I decide what's right and what's not

This is how retarded you sound.

I would guess it's actually easier than with a normal diet. Basically eating lots of grains(high carbs), fruits(high sugar) and being retarded and not eating enough veggies(high fiber) to balance it out.

Speaking only of body weight and disregarding other health issues, meats and certain animal products (eggs, cheese) are comparatively not that bad even if eaten in excess. Yes, they're pretty high in saturated fats but those have been shown not to have the same effect(if any) carbs and sugar have on bodyweight.

Cows only eat grass and they are fat.
Consider this.

>vegans
>being healthy

>cows are fat

Your opinion has been immediately ignored

yup it makes me fucking sick to see these people abstaining from meat just because the animal welfare instead of the human beings that are dying from all these diseases

it doesnt even make sense and makes you a actual literal retard... coca cola is vegan, doritos are vegan, oreos are vegan

but nope they only care about the pigs welfare not the poisonous food and people dying

>I'm proud of my ignorance and portray it as moral superiority!

You mean facts?Yes I do. The literal post just above you lays it out.

Here's a quote given by the fucking Dali Lama, by the Buddha on the fucking g subject. I think this cunt knows more about Buddhism than a self righteous, hemp wearing poseur like you.

> “Monks, I allow you fish and meat that are quite pure in three respects: if they are not seen, heard or suspected to have been killed on purpose for a monk. But, you should not knowingly make use of meat killed on purpose for you.”

> ~ Gotama Buddha

tfw you realise you're irredeemably wrong

>Shimmery cosmetics, like nail polish or lipstick, contain guanine (sometimes listed as "pearl essence"), one of the four base components of RNA and DNA. Companies obtain it from fish (notably, herring) scales.

Thank you for the clarification.
Is a vegan diet and veganism the same thing?

He believes it because it's true.

>buddhanet.net/e-learning/dharmadata/fdd21.htm
>The Nipata Sutta underlines this point when it says that it is immorality that makes one impure (morally and spiritually), not the eating of meat. The Buddha is often described as eating meat, he recommended meat broth as a cure for certain types of illness and advised monks for practical reasons, to avoid certain types of meat, implying that other types were quite acceptable.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buddhist_vegetarianism
>In the Jivaka Sutta, Buddha instructs a monk or nun to accept, without any discrimination, whatever food is offered in receiving alms offered with good will, including meat.

>hooves
>plywood
what

I'm literally about to go Indian tier and rape a cow in his honour. It's on his karma not mine because I fully accept I'm a cunt.

The glue is used to glue the layers

Where's the blood from?

Fuck you Cred Forums. I'm a vegan. How does it feel destryoing the earth by eating meet?

>blood
>imitation eggs
Kek'd at that one. I wonder how many vegans are out there, unknowingly consuming animal blood while they chow down on some "vegan eggs".

Not good i feel ashamed. I will become vegan too

it feels tasty

It's a Buddhist precept to not engage in sexual misconduct.

Not good i will vegan now

Good thing I'm not a Buddhist.

Kek runs this show, you know the rules by now.

If everyone ate 5% less meat, we'd do more for the planet than the entire vegan movement. Stop pretending 100% strict veganism is the only solution.

No you vegan now or i fuck you

I wasn't planning on it, but after your comment, I think I could go for some KFC right about now.