Tulsa Police Shooting

He literally dindu nuffin. The guy's car broke down in the middle of the road, people call the police because they think he's looting it, and the police come and murder him when he's obviously no threat. I'm a hardcore cop apologist, but this looks horrible.

VIDEO (starts at 0:58): youtube.com/watch?v=OLxq1acs5xc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=72Nadeovs4c&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=eIDq2BWmkUQ
youtu.be/-XFYTtgZAlE
youtube.com/watch?v=OYOtvcBevcA
zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-12/police-body-cameras
funnydawg
youtu.be/20SrfEtLDZY
sociological-eye.blogspot.nl/2016/07/can-war-between-cops-and-blacks-be-de.html
nydailynews.com/news/crime/video-released-fatal-police-shooting-unarmed-oklahoma-man-article-1.2798435
fox8.com/2016/09/20/tulsa-police-release-video-of-shooting-of-unarmed-man-whose-car-had-broken-down/
huffingtonpost.com/entry/why-hillary-clinton-lost_us_57dc4bece4b04a1497b491b6
fox23.com/news/the-latest-bad-dude-comment-tpd-policy-questionsin-officer-involved-shooting/447988901?
youtube.com/watch?v=Lgsu08O9XX0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What did you expect from a physically, mentally, and professionally inferior officer?

She sounded scared out of her mind.

I'm atleast happy the media stopped covering the shooting of little Jimmy dindu. You know, the one who mugged a guy with his dindu friends, ran from the police, cornered himself in an alley then proceeded to pull a very convincing "BB" gun on the police.

Wait, no, they're still covering that with racebait headlines.

This I think is just another case of bad trigger discipline.

If nogs would just listen they could avoid literally all of these situations.

If a nigger is being a nigger, by all means cops do what they gotta do i do not refute this

This offer needs to hang though, so other officers understand that they will only cause a race war, what isn't really a win for anyone as their will be losses on both sides... Don't fall for the jewish tricks

I tend to agree but wtf happened here? It looks he was following order to proceed to the car (for a frisk) then the last look we have of him he's about to get searched (?) and then he falls over.

Good
youtube.com/watch?v=72Nadeovs4c&feature=youtu.be

>dont listen to the cop
>ooga booga fuk u whitey i aint listen in to yo shit
>WOW WHY DID YOU SHOOT HIM

Although I'd really like a bodycam video so i can see if that guy actually dindo nuffin

HAHAHAHAHA Cred Forums, you're so goddamn right all the time, it's like you hate almost every single person,so whatever happens, you're always right somehow.
>kikebook.com/NowThisNews/videos/1169251606498295/

M8, just watch the vid lmao

He reached inside the car window. Woman freaked out, and shot him because she couldn't see his hand or what he was reaching for.

Inside a closed window?

youtube.com/watch?v=eIDq2BWmkUQ
thread theme
song related

It would also help if cops weren't so fucking trigger-happy

>cop asks for license and registration
>reach for license and registration
>get shot

youtu.be/-XFYTtgZAlE

Nobody can defend this

I know right. It's hilarious, always fucking right, can't be wrong with that logic also such a shame nobody would be left if we implemented their way of thinking because they would first remove all degenerates like:
>muslims
>niggers
>fags
>women
>it's over
I also am a cop apologist but yes, she is wrong and indeed inferior, sorry.

The black guy lowers his right hand, just like the cops said he did.

Why are black people incapable of following simple instructions?

look, in this case the nigger really did nothing wrong.

this is a case of FUCKING FEMALE POLICE OFFICERS

WHY THE FUCK DO WE ALLOW FEMALE COPS

WHY

IT'S THE DUMBEST FUCKING IDEA EVER

worst part now is they're going to make this into a race thing, when it's a DUMB FEMALE COP THING

Yes, why did they murder an unarmed man?
Because he wouldn't listen to them?
Guess what, that's not a capital offense.
It's a misdemeanor.
You don't shoot unarmed people committing a simple misdemeanor.

>Brazil
>Cop Apologist
Aren't your laws enforced by Judge-Marshalls from the Hall of Justice?

The window was open. He was reaching for his license. You can't even see the window in the video, but nice try nigger.

This wasn't a matter of police brutality. It was a matter of a badly trained officer.
She fired just after the first officer discharged his taser. She must have had her finger on the trigger and got scared by the explosive of the taser's firing mechanism.
A stupid broad who should never have been a cop, who likely didn't receive enough training, who was likely hired to fill some asinine diversity quota, and whose presence on the streets is a danger to us all, not just niggers.
As far as the black guy, he was being belligerent but not violent. Its a shame he is dead. From his pictures it seems like he was a family man.

Our cops are great people who just want to make a living and put a stop to violence but "human rights" will not allow them do it.

>he thinks being right matters with police.

if you have any common sense you'd know that when cops are fucking with you, you do everything they say till you're free to go. then you drive to your local lawyer and sue the shit out of the department. its like having the lottery given to you for free.

>look, in this case the nigger really did nothing wrong.

He lowered his right hand when police told him to keep his hands up.

For all they knew he had a gun in his pocket.

Can anyone tell if he reached into the car window to grab something? If he did then this was completely justified.

Nobody ever did defend that. The cop was thrown in jail almost immediately.

No clue why people don't understand this.

>From his pictures it seems like he was a family man.
He also graduated high school.

SHAWTS FIIIIRED

OH GOD THE MOON CONTROLS MY VAGINA

mate, you cannot sit here and pretend that female cops are less trigger happy than male ones.

women panic all the time, a man would have kept his cool.

is it not fucked about your country though where this shit can happen as well?
like shit, i've been pulled over by our cops loads of times and never had a problem, they don't shoot me when i reach into my pants for my license kek

female cops, not even once

>Implying he wasn't taking oxygen from our white children

"Put your hands up and stand still"

>puts his hands up and starts walking around
>reaches towards pockets
>goes to his car
>reaches into open window

"sHoTs FiReD!!!"

No wonder he scared the fuck out of Judy Hopps there, he could have been reaching for an assault rifle or his illegal dindu uzi. Of course, she shouldn't have shot him, but they shouldn't allow women to play-act police with live ammo anyway.

That dude got indicted the next day

She had every right to shoot the fucker if he kept lowering his hand to his pocket even though she asked him to keep his hands up.

True, plus that civilian is lucky he didn't die.

Hopefully the same justice reaches this jumpy incompetent cunt. I'd hate for the law to go easy on her because she's a woman.

>He literally dindu nuffin.
A nig nog on PCP who didn't comply, sounds like a true dindu.

why haven't the niggers started chimping out yet?

what if his hands were genuinely getting fucking tired?

like a male cop could have had him cuffed by this point.

a female cop can't get in there and cuff a NIGGER

again, female cops= not even once

you cannot sit here and say female cops are a good thing

From what i saw that look like an unjustified shooting.

Now Cenk can make 20 vids about that.

Fucking retarded bitch.

youtube.com/watch?v=OYOtvcBevcA

Phew good to know. I have a broken driver side window. My black ass has gone over a thousand times how to answer a traffic stop.

>? It looks he was following order to proceed to the car (for a frisk)
eh what? no.

An officer would not tell somebody to walk back to their car for a frisk. They would either tell the person to get down on the ground or remain still till backup arrived. She either told him to get down, or stop, he didn't . he's dead.

>walks away and reaches into vehicle
>laywer is Benji crupt

nope

No, if you do everything they say without objection you'll be judged to have waived your rights.

You must face them calmly, keep your hands up where they can see them, avoid doing anything that can be interpreted as 'aggressive' which can be very difficult when an asshole with a gun is in your face, but STILL politely refuse to comply with their directions.

If you want a chance to win a lawsuit, or you want your heirs to have that chance, that is.

Oh you better make sure an independent third party that is ready to resist the police gets it on video as well.

whats the problem? niggers should be shot by cops.

That fucking pisses me off. Look at her trying to put the gun back in the holster. Fucking hell.

He is disobeying orders and appears to reach inside the vehicle. You can argue she's jumpy, but it sounds pretty justified to me. At most she'll lose her job. If he would have just listened he'd still be alive today. But in typical dindu fashion, he escalated the situation and Darwinism stepped in.

>you'll be judged to have waived your rights.

? ? ? ?

Can't stop laughing

body cameras are the cuckolds way out. N pay taxes so that cops can murder niggers.

I'm not saying he was a saint but the man was at least there to raise his children.
She should have shot some Dindu. Not a tax paying black man

Did she shoot ?

Fucking zero trigger discipline.

>but it sounds pretty justified to me

Only because this is Cred Forums and he's a nigger.

If this was a white guy who got shot like this by the cops(which is statistically more likely btw), you would be singing another tune.

Clear violation of the NAP

>what if his hands were genuinely getting fucking tired?
Lmao.

Even if this dude had some kind of medical condition, he was right next to a car. He could've leaned his elbows against that or something.

> a male cop could have had him cuffed by this point.
>a female cop can't get in there and cuff a NIGGER
There was a whole bunch of cops right there though.

lol the moon

Why didn't they shoot the gun out of the cops hand?

>he escalated

I think she was the one who escalated things 2bh. There was no reason to even have a gun drawn. The other cops knew that and had tasers instead. She literally used lethal force at the same time the other cop was trying to use non-lethal force.

non-country detected

Wait, you're telling me all these NFL players protesting during the national anthem hasn't put an end to police shootings? I just don't know what to believe anymore....

why are they approaching him as if he has a bomb strapped to his chest?

No, I never justified Dillon Taylor, the unarmed white guy who reached into his pocket and was subsequently shot by police. Act like a dumbass around cops regardless of color, and you risk getting shot. This is how it works in a country with a heavily armed civilian population.

That's wrong and really bad advice, in the US you're innocent until proven guilty. Cooperating with police =/= pleading guilty.

Are you a basketball american?

If you don't explicitly deny consent to search etc you're implicitly allowing it. Deny means verbally only you physically keep your hands up and follow all their directions while saying I do not consent if you make any sudden movements you get yourself shot you go towards your car door where you very well could have a gun in the door you're gonna get shot if you dont say anything and try to physically prevent them from doing anything you're resisting arrest and again any sudden movements while resisting arrest will very well get you shot

> True, plus that civilian is lucky he didn't die.

You're defending a nigger here, not a civilian.

Any reports of possible chimpouts?

>non-lethal force

you mean cuckold force.

Dont give them any ideas

Didn't that Philandro Castle guy get shot by a male cop because he lowered his arms?

Suddenly a female cop does it and it's because women shouldn't be cops? You're acting like this hasn't happened constantly and highlighted for the past year.

right..

>i can differentiate between misdemeanor and intent to murder at a glance

you guys need to be cops, then, because that's exactly what they need. Why won't you teach your officers how to magically determine intent without any kind of confirmation? It seems like you're wasting your talents by posting about them online.

This is a situation that shouldn't occur in a first world nation. Why?

BECAUSE WOMEN SHOULD NEVER BE COPS

AND NEGROES SHOULD NEVER BE IN OUR COUNTRIES

There was no reason to disobey police and reach in the window. It's the officers preogitive whether they draw their pistol or a taser when they feel threatened.

*Nigger ass

you are right he didn't do nuffin...he wasn't listening to officers commands. was just walking to his car where he could have had a bomb or a gun...maybe if he listened instead of being black would have been fine

> women
> police force
> stopping niggers

Go figure

He was on PCP and they found PCP in the vehical.

>I'm an X but
Is the easiest tell for shitposting
No one asked, stop trying to fit in

>dat pic

Actually, shootings by police go up when equipped with cameras, since they don't have to be afraid of getting unjustly prosecuted for legitimate lethal force.

zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-12/police-body-cameras

Can someone explain why he was even tased?

It looks like he was cooperating...

Interdasting..
Twatter it.

Yes, come on, this is simple.

Cop asks you for ID. He doesn't have any legal authority to compel you to provide it (in many situations) yet if you hand it to him without objection he doesn't need to compel you, he has what he wants and you provided it 'voluntarily.' So you waived your rights. No court is going to go back and even judge whether or not he could have legally compelled you since you complied voluntarily.

On the other hand if you politely refuse to provide ID and you don't allow him to either intimidate you into complying 'voluntarily' or bait you into attacking him, then he's stuck. He can arrest you but a court WOULD look at whether or not he had probable cause to compel the ID, and probably he isn't going to like their ruling.

Not really relevant. This cop was fired and indited the next day.

The victim got quite a nice payout too.

he reached into his vehicle after being told not to multiple times

I look forward to the liberal cannibalism that will occur:
>BLM, "Cops need to stop killing us."
>Feminists, "We need to support women in law enforcement."
>Blood bath between the two ensues
>/pol wins

>AM I BEING DETAINED

Women should be allowed to be cops but the standard for entry into the police force should not be lowered to accommodate a gender quota.

yo mane, muh car broke down mane. you hep me push it offa road?

>that's a shootin'

And you know something about being hated, huh Ahmet. So hated literally no Arab country wants to take you in. None.

Honestly I hate niggers, but this was fucking retarded.

God I wanna cave that bitch's skull in, if she doesn't get fired I'm going to lose my shit.

> I'm a hardcore cop apologist.
Hello, CTR

>Car breaks down.
>Don't move over to shoulder
>leave it in middle of the road.

hmmmmm

He he...

Is there clearer video? I can't see his hands after the behind his right shoulder obscures the view. I thought he put his hands on the car.

NIgger looks like he got tazed and then shot on the ground as he was probably having a seizer from the tazer

The criminal has a good point. Women on the police force was a mistake.

He probably went for a gun

Also how do you beak down in the middle of the road like that?

He didn't listen to commands and decided to act sketchy much like how most guilty niggers do.
It's as simple as this.
>get told to to put your hands up?
put them up,stand fucking still, and keep em up
>get told to get on the ground?
get on the fucking ground
It's very simple.
Obey the fucking law you'll get arrested and don't act like a nigger or you'll die like one.

>refuse to comply
I'm not saying you're wrong but most cops don't like their authority being questioned. You're asking for trouble.

Best to deal with the cops and then push it to the media, watchdog groups, attorney, etc. later.

And why don't people realize THAT'S ILLEGAL?

>cops constantly do fucked up shit
>we can't even talk about reforming policing because niggers will turn it into a "YEE BOI AN I SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO LOITER WHEREER I WANT AND NOT LISTEN TO COPS N SHEEIT" conversation

American standards of living- always ruined by niggers

Oh I see the officer was stupid cunt that mistakenly thought she could do something besides receive cock, excrete babies, or make food.

There's your problem right there.
Bitches just need to stay in the kitchen.

he didnt have a gun

Piece of crap

The window was closed. He leaned over the car after being shot.

The part where you think he's reaching into his car is actually him bent over after being shot

They're waiting to see if the PD and local DA are gonna just give up and throw her to the wolves or not.

Hey that's a big deal for black people nowadays.

Was there a gun found?

Also is there audio portion I'm missing or are some of the details coming from statements/reports?

Well she's fucked for life.

OP here, the window looks like it was closed, but he does appear to reach for his waistband. Doesn't matter to me because he was still unarmed.

Why couldn't they use a TASER?

Keep in mind the initial call was about a man running from his vehicle left in the road and screaming that it was going to explode. You get there and find the guy uncooperative, talking crazy and then not following orders while he reaches, or attempts to reach, into the vehicle.

Are you going to wait to see if he really has rigged the vehicle with explosives and is reaching for the detonator? I'm not.

Toxicology report should be enlightening.

Lol, Whites don't give a shit about trashy whites who have a mile long rapsheet and won't listen to police, its only dindus that stick together for their whole kind.

funnydawg com/2016/09/terence-crutcher-another-nog-suicide-by.html

kek just found this. Clinton, nogs, and feminists BTFO

>Judy Hopps
KEK

IR cooling, indeed.

He was big and black which scares police nowadays because of those times earlier thos year where angry blacks went on revenge rampages to avenge Trayvon. Not saying what happened is okay but I imagine the terrified white female cop was worried she'd end up like those murdered Dallas cops or worse (pic related)

It's just the current climate of affairs. Both blacks and cops are jumpy around each other. The media is just making it worse.

youtu.be/20SrfEtLDZY

>female cops

He wasn't listening, he was told to stop but he kept walking towards his car then he tried to either reach in the window or get in his car.

Police officer in the state of Louisiana here, this is going to be painted as another race baiting narrative as you could have probably guessed but the real problem is women.

When you first join the force, you have to shadow another, more seasoned officer than you. I shadowed a woman, and her instant reaction to everything was to go to the trigger and back up. Sometimes you just have to beat the shit out of a nigger, which isn't hard as long as you're not a woman or fat. Therein lies the problem, women can't do this job. I imagine any military guys here can tell you similar stories to this as well.

;)

I'm not saying you're wrong, clearly that's true, and as our standards for hiring have gone down the toilet that's even more true.

But if you simply do whatever they tell you then you waive your rights.

I've never yet had a cop risk a lawsuit for false arrest on me, but of course it's a dangerous world. If we don't flex our rights today it will be an even more dangerous world for our children tomorrow.

uncooperative?

He is perfectly compliant. Had his hands up the whole time, then leaned over the car to be frisked. He's not yelling or anything either else you would hear it.

Cop just literally plugs him for 0 reason.

We used to call them 'broad cops' for more than one obvious reason. Only ever ran into a handful that were worth a damn in a fight -or after a foot pursuit.

>He wasn't listening, he was told to stop...

That's what I'm not getting. Is there another video? All I hear is the "shots fired!" at the end of the confrontation. Before that it's just klaxons and background radio chatter.

If he was reaching for his waistband, possibly for a weapon, you don't use a Taser. You don't combat a lethal weapon with a non lethal one. Jesus Christ. Put yourself in their fucking shoes.

Compliant means you follow the orders given, not you do your own thing leaf.

sociological-eye.blogspot.nl/2016/07/can-war-between-cops-and-blacks-be-de.html

Which parish? If Orleans or EBRP I bet you deal with angry niggas all the time. Any interesting stories

what order did he not follow? put his hands up, then walked in reverse to the vehicle in order to be frisked

Basketball canadian detected

Car died in the center of the road? How? Move that shit to the side, unless you wanna get harambed

You can hear them saying the suspect isn't listening to orders, we are going to pull out the taser. Then he gets shot.

inbred bootlicker detected.

this dumb slut bag cop should be removed from the job immediately.

who in the fuck even decided female police is a good idea?

Apparently these dumb niggers can't obey even the most basic of commands from an officer.
I'm kinda happy the moon cricket is dead no matter the circumstance, stupid should be euthanized.
while he was backing up he started to lower his hands to reach his car and waist, he was told again to keep his hands up, he didn't so he was dealt with properly.

source? I want to beleive

>or worse (pic related)
>implying thats not the hottest thing ive ever seen

Listened to it from beginning again.

>Radio: *something about James Hetfield*
>Scanner: which way are you facing..
>Scanner: -bound
>Cop 1: Suspect has just been tasered
>Cop 2: Shots fired!

You got a timestamp?

maybe he should have not been a nigger.

only animals don't follow instructions when 4 cops are pointing a gun at you.

nothing of value lost here, probably saved us some taxpayer money.

>THE MOON CONTROLS MY VAGINA

Except that's not what he was told to do by the officers.

I know logic is difficult for you lot up there but try to keep up, okay?

Look at the dash cam video from the helicopter and you are going to see him trying to reach something in his window, bad that she didn't had her cam on.

Need a source on that (to racebait on reddit)

>while he was backing up he started to lower his hands to reach his car and waist

I cant see him lower his hands in the video.

>he was told again to keep his hands up

Even if that was said you cant hear it in the video

>he didn't so he was dealt with properly.

bootlickers will actually go this far to defend some dumb slut who shouldve never been a cop to begin with.

How do you move a dead car to the side?

We could save the taxpayer money if we fired police.

a nig that big could push it off the road no problem

probably just lazy

How long before the car died and police responded?

Also, cops will usually assist in moving a disabled car by either block traffic or, if you're lucky, helping to push. Very rarely does it escalate to even a citation.

By putting it in neutral and pushing it.... Are u fucking serious?

nydailynews.com/news/crime/video-released-fatal-police-shooting-unarmed-oklahoma-man-article-1.2798435

Sorry I was speaking from the perspective of watching this one

Lafourche, mostly a white area but there are a lot of trailer parks south so as you can probably imagine that is where roughly 60% of our calls go out to. I've got some stories but the worst and funniest one was at a place called "Off the Hook"
>Shitty little dance club, but the biggest in the area
>Every Friday and Saturday women's drinks are about a dollar so everyone flocks there
>Get a bunch of nig nogs together with a bunch of girls and alcohol and you're asking for trouble
>Respond to someone throwing bottles
>Arrive to find some big nigger on the ground and literally no one helping him, they just danced around him
>An EMT and paramedic show up, both girls
>They couldn't move the nigger, I offered to help but they said it wasn't protocol or something
>They ask me to "guard" them
>Ask what they meant
>They both told me scenes like this can get out of hand so just stand over them
>Sure enough niggers start fucking with their bags and shit
>One nigger picked up a fucking bag valve mask and took off with it
>Another squad car had arrived just in time, so they pulled up to the sight of me chasing a nigger through the parking lot
>No questions asked they tackled him and knocked the wind out of him
>The paramedic and EMT had two patients to work on now

>If you don't explicitly deny consent to search etc you're implicitly allowing it.
100% wrong and i have the court documents to prove it.
I allowed a cop to illegally search my car and my case for, felony possession of a handgun with altered serial #s, was dismissed because of it.

And they will arrest you, then hold you for 8 hours, then impound your vehicle.

That is perfectly legal, and they will fuck you over every way possible for trying to subvert their authority.

Enjoy getting into a jail fight, or accidentally stumbling into an officer and adding charges

"Somebody left their vehicle running in the middle of the street with their doors wide open," the caller said. "The doors are open, the vehicle is still running. It's an SUV. It's in the middle of the street, it's blocking traffic."

The woman also told the 911 operator that "the guy was running from [the vehicle]" after explaining to her it was going to "blow up."

fox8.com/2016/09/20/tulsa-police-release-video-of-shooting-of-unarmed-man-whose-car-had-broken-down/

more like trying to open the door.

See

if i was a bklack person in tulsa it would be open season on badges.

Only retards become cops anyway. Their deaths will help clean the gene pool.

The window was closed.

I don't think women should be cops you dumb leafnigger.
I also don't see anything wrong with another stupid coon getting removed from this world because he wouldn't cooperate.
>bootlicker
Yeah you sound like a rape ape who got worked over by the cops a few times.
So sorry that they won't let you have free reign to rob the liquor stores or weave shops jamal.

This, that's weird.

>Lafourche
Shit I got Cajun friends out there and there is a few officers from Lafourche that live in the apartment complex by my work. Nothing to do there but get drunk and fucked up

>Put yourself in their fucking shoes.

Ye, 4 cops scared to take down slowly walking unarmed person.
>"Ooh, let him walk away from us :))"
>"Ooh he is moving closer to his car LOL :))"
>10 minutes later
>"HE IS RESISTING THE ARREST SHOOT HIM!!!!"

Allowed him to illegally search? As in you gave him permission to search or you did not grant him permission?

Well better get ready for the next police massacre that'll happen.

If you have enough strength to push it to the side as well.A dead car loses its steering because it needs power to unlock the steering. Not always can a person just push a car to the side.

>happened near my hometown
>away at university
Shiiiiieeeeet I hope my stuff is okay

Thanks. Still can't hear the ground chatter but you can at least infer he wasn't obeying from the pilot's side.

This pic is bullshit. Instead of just looking at one video, cross reference both the helicopter video and dashcam. He was already shot when his arm went down.

>impound your vehicle

What vehicle?

No user, no vehicle, cop wants ID, I give him a polite no. He gets angry, I keep my hands up and my voice soft, patient, like I am talking with a kid from daycare. He threatens me, I recommend he escalate with his chain of command. He mentions his sergeant, I recommend he skip on to the ADA on call immediately, since it's a legal question not one of tactics. He walks out of earshot and talks with one or both of them. He comes back to me, apologizes for the inconvenience. I reassure him I appreciate the effort he puts in to guard the community and apologize for having to put him on the spot like that. He tells me I am free to leave then gets back in his car and starts working on his report.

Haven't been to jail since I was 14 but of course it could happen. Life isn't for pussies, let alone old age. You shouldn't live your life based on what you fear, but on what you love.

HAHAHAAHAHA fucking broad SHOTS FIRED. Back to the kitchen baby girl. HAHAHAHAHA

He didn't ask permission and i kept my mouth shut.

>AM I BEING DETAINED
>AM I FREE TO GO?!
>WHAT IS YOUR REASONABLE ARTICULABLE SUSPICION!

This is you before.

>Stop hitting me in the face!
>No, I didn't reach for his gun.
>My ass hurts.

This is you after.

Again, you're wholly in your rights. Reality, unfortunately, does not often mesh with ideals. There are some color of the law cops out there who will get away with some gnarly shit if you push them too far. If you're going to do this at least record the confrontation.

You've lucked out with properly trained cops, which the majority of them are.

Cop apologists literally just want people to die. It wasn't a race issue in this case, either.

>dindu nuffin

He was born

Yeah that's not what they were thinking at all finland.

>Give dindu orders
>He ignores them
>He starts to walk back to his car
>Possibly going for a weapon
>Draw pistol and continue to tell him to stop
>He still ignores the cop and tries to reach for something
>He gets shot because she thinks he's going for a weapon
>DINDU NUFFIN

All he had to do was follow orders and not act fucking sketchy and he'd still be alive.

BLM nig nogs scream shit like "pigs in a blanket, fry them like bacon", then wonder why cops are jumpy and shoot them when they do stupid shit.

Again, I've been flexing my rights for decades. Not one single cop so far has been beyond reason. I believe that speaks well for the profession, despite all that argues the other way.

But sure, one day I might die for it. Ok. I'll die serving the country I love, in the way that it most needs to be served at the moment. I am supposed to be afraid of that?

Nah man. We all die one day. Sure I'd rather go as painlessly as possible, but end of the day it's more important to die doing something good, even if it is more painful.

Wow what a dumb fucker, he just had to call k9 and have it fake a signal.

Downside is you lost out on work, freedom, and he just got paid like normal

my facebook is blowing up with insane racial tension. Thanks Obama, also thanks Hillary for implying this was caused by white people. More fuel to the fire. Anyone remember the vietnam vet that walked back to his truck, pulled out a rifle, and killed a cop? They show that video in multiple police departments across the country. Sure, the cop panicked and fucked up, but you NEVER walk to your car and attempt to reach in when an officer is telling you to stop.

pls niggers don't riot--we may actually get some police reforms out of this one.

If she gets off, I'll start the riot.

Why didn't he push it to the side of the road? Why didn't he put up a breakdown triangle?

>Let's hire based on gender and not on actual requirements for a high stress level job
>what's the worse that could happen

>dead steering

>breakdown triangle

Not required by law to have one here, and no one I know carries one.

or just ask permission, if i said no then he could have gotten a warrant in seconds.
i had rolled my vehicle and drove it to a dump on sunday(closed) and had legal firearms in the car.

glad he fucked up because otherwise, i would be a felon today and wouldn't be allowed to own guns.

funny thing is, i had that handgun because i was 19 and couldn't get a pistol purchase permit in nc.

>Car breaks down in the middle of the road
>Start working on your car.....in the middle of the road
Nigger didn't know what neutral is, or what it's used for.
He made himself appear to be either on drugs, retarded, or crazy, because what he was doing was so asinine that no one would expect it.

Can't blame the cops for being on edge when someone is acting peculiar.

No way someone asked him to go back to his car. Also how many police was there anyway, the whole precinct? Why? Police Academy 7?

Tip to dindunuffins: when most of you convert to islam to be owned like 1300 years ago by the same sand niggers, going back to the car to detonate it will make other dindunuffins get shot for reaching that.

He didn't panic, he actually hesitated we believe because he had been the subject of a previous bullshit excessive force complaint.

And that is exactly the aim of the tactics BLM is using now, they want to, and have to a large degree, made cops afraid to do their jobs.

No one wants to be the next Darren Wilson.

Why?

Dude should have been laying on the ground. The cops fucked up shooting him but he definitely fucked up first not obeying lawful orders from the police. When a cop tells you to stop and they have reasonable suspicion a crime is being committed you stop. If you do not you're resisting arrest.

>I'm a hardcore cop apologist

Hi CTR / BLM... nobody talks like that, you're way too stupid to get Soros money yet here you are

the officer pointed the gun at a man while it was loaded. This is called negligence. You can't even do this in the military, let alone, as a cop. They were also in Tulsa. That place has more secrets then area 51. In fact I'd say area 51 is just to distract people from this place.

>the officer pointed the gun at a man while it was loaded. This is called negligence. You can't even do this in the military, let alone, as a cop.

Nigger what?

>racial tension
>people posting on thu internets

Please. Getting a twitter hashtag doesn't mean shit. Stop perpetuating the idea that internet posts should be taken seriously or are an indicator of the real world.

Anyone got the link to that video of the female cop fighting the Mexican guy who was holding up a bus?
It was totally unnecessary and she fucked everything up, the male cop with her had to kill the Mexican to save her.

The military and the police have very different rules. A cop can and should point a weapon at a suspect if the suspect is actively not following instructions and they have reason to feel personally threatened.

Yeah. Palestinians just LOVE having female cops...oh...wait.

It's not required by law to have a gun either but when your car breaks down on the road it could be useful to warn the incoming drivers to maybe slow down so that they don't mow you down. Sometimes owning something is just common sense.

I meant the female cop in the tulsa shooting panicked. But yes, you're right.

>THE MOON CONTROLS MY VAGINA

There's something almost poetical here.

>the officer pointed the gun at a man while it was loaded. This is called negligence. You can't even do this in the military, let alone, as a cop. They were also in Tulsa. That place has more secrets then area 51. In fact I'd say area 51 is just to distract people from this place.

You really should read your shit a few times before you post it. Damn fucker, that is some Detroit level stupid right there.

as in many of these incidents, both parties are to blame
>idiot """suspect""" not following instructions and doing sketchy things
>overly frightened """trained""" police officer who panics like a bitch (male or female).

Two things to correct:
>1) suspects need to listen to and follow instructions. If your rights are being violated, deal with that later
>2) fire these frightened, pussy cops. If a weapon is not in plain view and they shoot, it should be manslaughter at a minimum. Reaching for an imagined weapon should not grant authorization to shoot.

You don't think the media is creating racial tension? I said facebook, not twitter. These are people I know in real life. People who used to say nothing about white people, and are now openly disgusted by white people. People I used to respect, now think the cops are devils and all whites are evil.

That's what hazard lights are for? If you miss seeing an enormous chunk of steel sitting near the road with flashing lights, how are you going to see a tiny little triangle sitting behind it? All front, rear, and side marker lights have reflectors built into them as well.

So can the military, but, the suspect was following rules. What you see here in this comment I'm replying to is the irrational forces that create the positive feed back that makes innocent people being treated guilty, possible.

>This offer needs to hang though

Why? The handful of police shootings that were out of line were all swiftly met with charges. To what end? The niggers still demand "jusdiss" while they're burning cities, looting stores, and calling for the death of whites.

There is nothing to be gained by appeasing the mob. They will never thank you for it. They will only demand more blood.

Fuck these niggers. I've stopped caring years ago. When they can start acting like civilized monkeys again, and stop defending the actions of violent criminals, I might give a shit about the rare random stray that didn't actually deserve it.

All this nigger had to do was stop moving for the car. His hands were on the car door when he was shot. All he had to do was stop and listen to orders while multiple police officers had their weapons trained on him. That's literally all he had to do, and Harambe would still be alive. Fuck this nigger.

>the suspect was following the rules
He wasn't. When an officer tells you to stop walking, and you keep walking, is that following the rules?

>the suspect was following rules.

Except he wasn't, you lying kike.

I DO think the media is creating racial tensions; however, I do not think facebook, twitter, or any social media related platform has any real legitimacy. Virtue signaling in a vacuum (eseential what facebook is) is really fucking easy. There's no direct opportunity cost to saying, "Oh my god the police are bad people and black people have it so bad!" In real life there are few people who will stand behind that in a face to face conversation. Especially within peer review. You make a post on facebook and you have the echo chamber to answer to. In real life suddenly everyone's cousin is a state trooper/local sheriff and you look a lot more like an ass. I just think its silly how much stake is put into any sort of internet postings. It isn't worth it to take it seriously because vapid people post vapid things.

Tulsa user here, rolling for a repeat of 1921

>9995

Look at these fine fucking gentlemen pointing out the fact that the sun shines in the fucking daytime.

How couldn't you figure this out? The reality is you need to understand the place to fuck the cops isn't on the street. Its at the station. You have no idea if they just got a call for a man who just murdered three people on the side of the road and fits your description perfectly. They DO get that call and you really think the rule should be to gamble with who is going to keep their finger off the trigger?

Get on the floor. Everyone... I can't do it.

>>He still ignores the cop and tries to reach for something
The window was closed. When he gets shot, he slumps over the fucking car.
He reaches for nothing. There is no justifying or defending this. His hands were up. He was unarmed.
I'm also really sick of the "female cop!!!1" faggots. Remember that male cop who literally shot an autistic person's caretaker, and when asked why he did that, all he said was "I don't know"? This sort of shit happens all the time. Cops are usually not reliable or responsible, contrary to popular belief. They are flawed humans with their own prejudices and fuck-ups, which is why putting them in a position of power is pretty retarded.

These shootings have to be a hoax or something, there's no way cops can be this fucking stupid after everything that's gone on.

Hah gold

For normies FB serves as a reinforcing echo chamber that prevents them from serious inquiry that has any potential for change.

I watched the entire thing. They pulled the trigger on him long before approaching him to put him on the ground while his hands where up and his back was turned. The gun shot happened before any orders where given in the footage. The man did comply.

You just want to be justified, but, this was clearly that one officer who shots fault. The man wasn't doing anything to obstruct justice, to escape the situation, to put anyone in harms way, or anything of that nature. This would be like shooting a clown because he tripped you on a banana peel. You can't just shoot people because you have autism.

>OH GOD THE MOON CONTROLS MY VAGINA
Comedy Gold

>the suspect was following the rules
>going back when police told you to stop
>reaching for something when police told you to stop
>following rules
Are you perhaps retarded?

The black man wasn't psychic. It isn't his responsibility to feel empathy for the snow niggers personal problems. If the cum skins don't do things by the book, like they didn't in the video, then its negligence.

Kek,this guy.

>>reaching for something when police told you to stop
He didn't. The bit where you think he's reaching for something are when he gets shot and slumps over.

Very true. I guess I get frustrated when I see people I had friendships with openly hating the color of my skin. You're probably right though, I doubt any of them would say anything about it in person. I just get the impression that liberals want a race war, but only an online race war.

it was a woman cop

women cops are MUCH more violent and aggressive because they are in extreme fight or flight mode

What's going on at ~2 minutes? Looks like they're trying to hide something from the camera

Copfag here

The reason this kind of shit happens is because police academies nationwide train their officers to be scared. They show videos like the Kyle Dinkheller slaying on repeat for months on end. Watch it on YouTube, and you'll understand why this officer freaked out when the guy walked back to the car.

It doesn't help that police ambushes seem to be on the rise (or at least it appears that way in the media). There about a million LEOs riding around the streets scared right now. That's a lotta liability.

how do you sleep at night? Why do you live in a country built by white men? You hate us, so why live here?

>mfw niggers use a literal watermelon flag

it appears as he does but let's ignore that and which part of not listening to police when they told you to stop is following the rules?

>people bring up police shootings
>question them why they aren't getting on the shootings that happen from crime everyday
>they answer that it's just the way things are, but cops shouldnt be killing us

Maybe they are killing us because there are people doing crimes that happen to fall into our demographic and or area of living, you dumbasses

Black man wasn't following the rules.
Did stupid shit and died.

It's funny because in the only two recorded cases of police on nigger violence where the nigger actually dindu nuffin one cop was a gay Asian man and one was a white woman.

Every single story they still try to push the "toxic white male" narrative when not a single guilty officer in any of these situations has been a white male.

In the cases of officer fuck ups the reason for the fuck ups was that the officers were poorly trained and deathly afraid of confrontation. You could make a weak argument that cops are more trigger happy with niggers because they are racially biased but then again niggers commit violent crimes at 5x the rate of whites so that apprehension is justified.

see? This user sees what I see. These people you are communicating with are irrational products of social engineering my bro. Don't bother explaining that to them. They already believe their side of the story.

If you ask me, BCT should be mandatory before you become a cop.

Why is this place so full of mouthbreathing, knuckledragging morons? Can you not see the nigger moving away from the police and back to his car obviously against police's order? What if he was about to reach for an AK-47?

Kys pothead fagget

Nigger shouldn't have been black

is this fake

This and I think when the officer fired the taser first she reacted by pulling the trigger reflex action high stress situation guy not listening to commands doesn't help the situation either.

"white men" didn't build America, it's always been a mixture of many cultures. Most people who call themselves white in America, aren't even really "white". They end up being mongoloids. This country was build off the greed of others, but, for a good purpose.

Unacknowledged, based post.

This is equality you shitlords, dont be muhsoganis

>have a long criminal record

>told by police to make no sudden moves

>make sudden moves

>play the victim

How does it feel knowing the same presidential candidate who paraded BLM in her coronation ceremony is having her own most loyal media outlets declaring her defeated?

huffingtonpost.com/entry/why-hillary-clinton-lost_us_57dc4bece4b04a1497b491b6
>Why Hillary Lost: A Premature Obit

Tulsafag here
This was in response to 911 calls regarding a man walking around his car saying it's gonna blow. (Explains why there's multiple cops). They also found PCP in his car.

Tunnel vision. She probably didn't even realize it was a taser that was fired next her. She may have legitimately thought she was being shot at. Fear has an amazing effect on the mind.

Who the fuck leaves their car in the middle of the fucking road? If your car breaks down you pull over to the side.

>letting an obviously unstable nigger reach into his vehicle where he might have a weapon

lol you'd be dead in a week as a cop, fucking retard.

lol I bet you think egyptians were black

This is why when the police approach me I go limp and fall to the ground.

The mental gymnastics you niggers and cucks will throw out. This country was built by whites for whites and you being used as cattle won't change that.

Wasted trips. She's a fuckin moron and should be immediately fired

I don't disagree.

See

>mixture
>of English, Scots, Irish, French, German, Dutch people

Eh, your cops are incompetent, albeit a tough fucking job and I woudln't want to do it.

You can support your policemen and women and still want to reform police training at the same time, I don't see how you dumb cunts still maintain this false dichotomy in your heads.

This. You don't even have to be a cop to recognize this. Why do liberals shut their brain off and rely on emotions to carry them through life? It's incredibly dangerous to allow emotions to overpower your sense of logic and reasoning. Most of these police shootings are a behavioral response. Is it crazy to think an officer is overly cautious around blacks when that cop patrols an 80% black neighborhood every single week, witnesses blacks committing crime every single week, and most of your suspects are black? It's a conditioned response. When blacks make up the majority of crime in an area, a cop who works in that area will subconsciously become more cautions when dealing with a black suspect.

>watching video
>seem black dude try to go into his car
>"No man, no, no don't don that shit!."
>cops smoke him
If the cops have you out of the car don't try to go back into it or reach inside it.
They don't know if you're trying to get a permit or a gun.
He made a horrible mistake of not just being still and complying.

But user, a variety of Europeans is not diverse. We need lots of people from the same region in the Horn of Africa instead.

our police need better training or something. i'm absolutely tired of BLM getting their fire stoked because of shit like this

>female cops with fingers on the trigger
Of course

Even IF the nog was a good boi who dindu nuffin,

Even IF the female cop should have been in the kitchen instead:

THE STUPID FUCKING NIGGER DISOBEYED DIRECT LAWFUL ORDERS TO THE POINT WHERE HE HAD TO FIRST BE TASED, WHICH CAUSED THE TALKING VAGINA TO DISCHARGE HER WEAPON.

This is all we should be focused on. Especially with today's racial and police/citizenry tensions you should do everything you can to NOT cause an officer to need to draw any weapon, not even a taser.

If you rob a bank and get into a shootout with the police and they accidentally shoot a bystander in the process, YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE. If you run from the police and inadvertently cause an officer or bystander to be injured or killed, YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE.

Fucking nigger apologists in this thread sicken me. Kill yourselves immediately.

Isn't the culture of this entire board about how you are the cattle to Jewish people? Do you talk bad about Jewish people without checking yourself and realizing that maybe you are no different than a Jew in the way you act. The only problem with you is that you can't stand people with other colored skin. It literally boils down to that. I could argue all day about every subject politically and how we can compromise, and in the end, you would refuse off that premise.

Valid.

Most of the problems in NYC were ameliorated when the cops reached out to the community in the 70s/80s. They need to live and talk with the people they're policing not just observe them from a position of authority.

Special Forces have this as a core tenet for their mission.

That doesn't change anything.
He didn't comply and he kept going back when told to stop.

You realize the only ones that were considered "white" during world war 2 by Hitlers standards, where German, correct? English people have many differences that stand out, such as their buck teeth and need for someone to be their monarch. French surrender around every corner. Scots literally crave foreign cock. Dutch, I'll give them their white, but, Irish, those are mutts.

Most police want reform in police training (or lack thereof). Literally only 20hrs of training is required each calendar year In order to maintain your certification. 20hours is like 3 days a year. A year! And it could be 20hrs of report writing training or something retarded like that. Most officers I holster their gun once a year for yearly shooting qualification and that's it. No wonder they're afraid when faced with a shoot/don't shoot incident

This isn't about justification, this is about cause and effect. What did the man do that COULD have made the female officer panic? When you dissect that question with an open mind, you can fault both sides for the outcome of the situation. It is more productive to look at this situation and evaluate what both sides could have done differently, just screaming "racist cops are killing black guys because their black all cops are evil!!" does not help anyone and never will.

We're all cattle to jews. That doesn't mean whites have to like blacks, want to live with them and ignore the damage they do to our civilizations. You are no different either. Just a tribe interested in conquering another tribe. Leave us and we won't have these problems.

Will they work as a team now?

Will there be a revenge ambush?

>The gun shot happened before any orders where given in the footage.
>"He didn't comply"
????

PsyOPs

>liberal feminists supporting a WHITE female COP
i think you might have caught a case of the retard my boy

How can they maintain composure in "THIS" country with 20 hours? They can't. We need a Joseph Stalin type leader here in the US. It's ashamed that thanks to social engineering, the best I can get is someone so far right that they are irrational.

Nothing of value was lost and no one of value is at fault

>shot happend before any orders where given
Have we watched the same video? Because now you are seeing things that are not there user.

ProOFs

And what happened as a result? By the 90's, NYC was the most dangerous city in the country. It's what swept Rudy Giuliani into the Mayorship to clean that shithole up.

That's why you dont have liberals trying to tell LA, Detroit, or Chicago cops to do their jobs "better."

>we need Joseph Stalin
you are one retarded nigger

you fucking idiot. Have you ever seen police training videos or actual shooting videos. Do you realize just how quick it is to brandish a weapon and fire. If a dude keeps reaching or lower his hand down to his fucking pocket when youre telling him not to. Obviously somethins up

So I'm curious to hear what race you believe I am. Clearly you have made your mind up. If a white woman wants to fuck me with her body, it's her choice to do so. The only way a white man can get it on these days is by arguing against pro choice. Do you realize how much of a rapist and Hippocrat that makes you sound when you argue against doing what you want with your body and your mind?

So are there no circumstances when an officer would tell someone to twalk back to their car and get something? (looks like hes facing away from them)

So I guess in a liberal world, you'll have the psychic capabilities to know if someone is being honest or not when they disobey cop orders. Also in a liberal world, people who are opposing cops will nicely comply with whatever you tell them to. Also in a liberal world, the tasers are the be all weapons to taking down people, when studies have shown that they don't always work.

>when studies have shown that they don't always work.

And they dont work at all when someone's on PCP, which a lot of niggers are.

Dubs of truth.

You literally have nothing to say

>terrified for your life and try to survive by reaching for your drivers licence
>deserve to get shot by people training for years for this situation

americucks everyone

I like how you think you are highly intellectual being but you keep changing topic like a women in her 22's dicks.

Sure you do; especially if they're black.

Remember?

>never relax

Everyone (except stupid fucking niggers) seem to understand that when an officer has his weapon drawn to not reach for shit. It's a necessary consequence of our second amendment. Niggers are just incompatible with civilized society.

Not true, you just have nothing to process what I said.

He said white people want to be left alone, as in all of them, yet, that would generalize ones that this rule isn't true for. He is just trying to be like what his kind call the Jews.

The window was up. His blood is on the window after he's shot.

Are we watching the same shit?

He ignored all commands to stop, and keeps walking to his vehicle.

THEN he either tries to reach into the back window or else he's trying to open the back door.

Could have been a shotgun in there, anything.

When Ghetto-nians want to kill you, they go to their car and 'pop the trunk' to get their AK.

Why would he have to process it when it's some retarded mumble of a faggot?

what about philandro castile? I am pretty sure that was a white male & I'm pretty sure philandro dindu nuffin

absolutely not. The car is an uncontrolled environment until it has been searched. If they wanted to get something out of it, they would ask you where it is and get it themselves.

unfortunately, liberals do tell cops in those shit holes to do their jobs better. Yet, when cops stop profiling blacks as much in those areas, guess who gets hurt? Black people, by other black people. Cops HAVE to be hard in these areas in order to stop blacks from killing each other. What happens when cops pull out and relax? The crime and homicide rate goes up. Liberals need to choose, less strict policing with a higher overall homicide rate, or strict policing with the occasional cop panicking and killing an unarmed person, which results in a lower homicide rate.

>Hippocrat
You mean like Hillary Clinton?

exactly. He was putting his hands on his car as his hands where in the air. He couldn't of been reaching for anything. If the officer that shot him use the excuse that his partners where in the way, that means that he was still being negligent, being that he had to risk his other officers getting shot just to hit the black man.

I was 11B for a few years, I know these people should have more discipline then this. As for anyone who makes a big deal about this even though the officer will be in trouble for what he did rather anyone protest or not, I really hope that they too get the justice they deserve when they go breaking the law.

Sure there is, just not when you have them at gunpoint and they are refusing any and all commands to the contrary.

It's this kind of ignorance about police work that made me write my books. The things people see on T.J. Hooker that they think are how it goes in reality.

Then they'll just say

>get rid of guns!

here's source for pcp
fox23.com/news/the-latest-bad-dude-comment-tpd-policy-questionsin-officer-involved-shooting/447988901?

>woman cop

she'll get tossed alright. I have a feeling most male cops have the same sentiments we do about female officers.

It was an Asian who shot Castille, iirc.

Was she the shooter? Was it an accident due to poor trigger discipline?
>Women cops
>Mfw

actually that was an asian cop.

You have a Polish flag. Do you really believe your political point of view means anything? If you were Polish "AND" didn't consider yourself white, you wouldn't be in this thread. Go google a Mexicans picture quickly so you can post that you aren't white.

>hippocrat
kek, you fucking loser.

OKLAHOMA CHIMPOUT WHEN
OKLAHOMA CHIMPOUT WHEN
OKLAHOMA CHIMPOUT WHEN
OKLAHOMA CHIMPOUT WHEN
OKLAHOMA CHIMPOUT WHEN

Why do they still use those old ass phones

>what about philandro castile? I am pretty sure that was a white male & I'm pretty sure philandro dindu nuffin

The cop was Hispanic

only niggers

>injecting Hitler into US issues

This isn't Germany.

my bad, you were right. he's either Asian or a Mexican

We have women on police force and I've yet to heard news about one chimping out because someone lowers his arms.
Hell our police as a whole uses less bullets per year than one of your trigger-happy loonies in one magdump situation.
Your cops are shit.
Are they even fucking trained at this point? Do they deliberately hire two digit IQs retards in your country?

>Tulsa police confirmed a vial of PCP was found in the vehicle Crutcher was driving.
>Girl's dashcam was off.

let me make a fake twitter post with a bunch of fake twitter accounts and post a pretend happening.

It's more secure.

All non-cucked men hate working with women, not just cops.

I have a Polish flag and no niggers in my country and guess what.
It's the safest place in Europe, but that could be also because we have no muslims.
Also yes they do mean, because I'm white person that doesn't live in US, so I can see whole situation from better perspective and blacks brought more bad to US than good.

Ask and you shall receive.....
youtube.com/watch?v=Lgsu08O9XX0

And it isn't as "white" as this guy I was telling that message to, believes it is. Hell, I'm a descendant of one of the first governors of the first few states, and I don't look white.

Is it?

Nazi Germany, before the war started, was distinguished principally by the constant demand of police officers for papers.

The Nazis would fall on their knees in awe of the unthinking obedience the US Government commands.

I never understood how you cop dick riders justify killling unarmed individuals of ANY race/ethnicity simply because they disobeyed orders (isn't that like a misdemeanor?). It sounds incredibly strange and cattle-like.

Can someone explain this I don't get it. Sorry I'm Japanese.

I like how little he understood the value of pointing that gun at someone has. It's almost as if he is the people in this thread that are calling themselves white. Hitler wouldn't call them white.

Female employee in any job == cry to ditch consequences for any offense other than bothering the establishment.

Gender warriors and race pimps in the same boat together - have fun out there. Prison population would deflate like a burst balloon if women could no longer send men to prison on a whim just by uttering magic words.

>hitler hitler hitler hitler hitler

That's a nice fixation you got there.

Most criminals always try to get away with crime. It doesn't matter what race you are. Even whites will try to justify why they commit hate crimes, but, instead of just admitting guilt, they end up doing exactly what the niggers do and socially engineer people to be on their side and against authority.

Because cops would never sprinkle drugs on black corpses.

It's your typical edgy contrarian bullshit that makes Cred Forums, Cred Forums. People don't even apply logic to these situations anymore, they start off with "a black man got shot so it must be justified" and work backwards until they have what they deem an acceptable reality.

They're deliberately selecting the dumbest applicants. :(

Jesus, from the age of 7 my dad taught me to keep your gun nice and tight if you pull it. Dont stick it way the fuck out there like a moron unless you want it taken from you. Dumb cunt.

Cops don't pull their guns unless they feel like they need it. Anyone with a brain doesn't disobey a man with a gun pointed at you and the authority to use it unless they're willing to get shot. I've had cops rush my back deck with AR's drawn on me and my friends before. You drop fucking everything and comply.

What the fuck are you talking about. 10 years Army and we were red direct every time we left the compound. If you were in I bet you were a finance queer that got PTSD from walking to the chow hall.

mental illness and guns are a bad combo