Redpill me on bullfights Cred Forums. personally i couldnt care less about muh animal cruelty arguments...

redpill me on bullfights Cred Forums. personally i couldnt care less about muh animal cruelty arguments, and i really enjoy them. you should too unless you are a numale cuck

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3796475/Two-bulls-weighing-half-TON-killed-instantly-smash-head-arena-Spain.html
youtu.be/2DQZqCNij_4
youtu.be/v4Of6ZIKwiI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

As a half Spaniard, half Italian, I agree.

All I can say, it's entertaining:

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3796475/Two-bulls-weighing-half-TON-killed-instantly-smash-head-arena-Spain.html

it's a cool sport. All the PETA phagss and what not are a joke. The bull doesn't get hurt. The person going against the bull gets hurt. The bull fucking loves goring stupid spics

In case you're too lazy to read the article, the YT vid looped three times: youtu.be/2DQZqCNij_4

Generally, the bull is bled, so that the animal is agitated and handicapped.

Furthermore, the bull is forced to wear a painful clamp on its balls, which is why bulls "buck" and act so aggressively.

Keep being blue-pilled and enjoying your "muh masculinity" while you fucking spics literally get gored by animals while wearing pink frilly lace.

Keep being barbarians, and stay mad meatcucks.

I like when the Spaniards release the bulls in Pamplona, other than that, don't care.
Its not a sport like horse racing, its just pissing off a bull and trying not to get eaten by said bull

video related; Pamplona

youtu.be/v4Of6ZIKwiI

Treat animals as bad as that then you might as well be a muzzy or a chink.

speaking of a bull, don't you have a bull to prepare you stupid cuck?

Easy:

>Leftards are against bullfighting and want to make it illegal

Ergo

>I am, as a rightwinger, in favour of keeping bullfighting legal

We are the apex predator of this planet. We have the right to make whatever we like with animals. They are an inferior specie.

It'd be god tier if it was one man against one bull.
As it is right now, it's just some faggy flamboyant cucks team ganging a bled, whitered down, starving bull and they still manage to lose every now and then

Bull doesn't get hurt. Except for the spears. And the sword. And the bleeding to death.

A fucking leaf...

Excellent argument, you irrelevant degenerate.

i don't think a single dude with a javelin/sword could handle a bull that big. i like it the way it is tb h - you never know who dies or gets hurt

>you should too unless you are a numale cuck
/thread

i bet you also support refugees, its the humane thing to do after all, huh?

My dad loves them.
I don't, seeing the bull fighting for its life when tired is damn sad.

When fighting a full weight bull barehanded becomes a sport, that will be my favorite sport in the world, not to mention the most badass one.
At least recortadores are the most closest thing to it.

No, refugees are scum, and I would sooner shack up a thousand cows on my property than one refugee.

Excellent use of the red herring, another top tier tactic for brilliant rhetoricians.

Honestly the only problem i have with them is when the matador gets fucked up and people go and help him.

>My dad loves them.

The same here. My dad and my grandpa love bullfighting, but it is a matter of indifference to me.

Animal cruelty is wrong.

We should kills politicians, bankers and jews, not those majestic animals.

That was pretty funny

why is it wrong? animals are literally inferior species just like niggers.

I don't really care about the animal cruelty argument, but bull fighting is like Nascar, honestly...boring as fuck unless someone gets fucked up.

Just my experience.