Imblying refugees are candy

>imblying refugees are candy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=72Nadeovs4c&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=ZDceLiPLHWQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Instead it would be like importing a bowl of shit.
And some of that shit really wants to kill you.

I'd rather eat poison skittles desu

Refugees are not even people.

>implying refugees are people

I fucking love skittles but I always worry I'm going to crack my teeth eating them.

Is this the most ridiculous virtue-signalling bullshit the left has pulled this election?

Why is no one talking about how Clinton was linked to providing weapons to ISIS?

you have to go back.

I thought Canada wanted many immigrants to fill all this empty space.

I hate both skittles and muslims, they are therefore the same

>SOME MEN are rapists, therefore women should be suspicious of ALL MEN

>SOME REFUGEES are rapists, that doesn't mean we should be suspicious of ALL REFUGEES

Exactly.

A few can be a treat, eat too much and you get a tummy ache and rainbow runs, plus rotten teeth which hurts and makes others disgusted by you.

I hope Mexico will take some murican refugees when you guys start your next civil war to decide if the government must pay for transsex surgeries or not.

>Cred Forums actually believes she is not a person

jews b gone
youtube.com/watch?v=72Nadeovs4c&feature=youtu.be

both are true. why would you trust someone you don't know. You're asking to be raped at that point.

How does she not know her name?

I hate idiots and racists.

Anyone else eat skittles by crushing two together and eating the one that cracked first? My dream that one skittle would make it to the end of the bag but it never did.

Partial short term memory loss can come from psychological shock, like losing your parents in the middle of a war.

Thank you

Nice reading between the lines, burger. You make us all proud with your lack of education and critical thinking.

Fuck I want some skittles now.

>implying she wasn't trained to do that
>implying this isn't a pathetic attempt to appeal to emotion
>implying all migrants are sad, cute little girls

>imblying feminists would even try to solve this cognitive dissonance

>Food Analogies

rape is a made up crime used by feminists and jews to unfairly persecute men.

LOL yeah, send em on out to our empty space. They will freeze to death.

No, we are bringing them all into our four biggest cities.

>implying rapefugees are candy

>Doesn't even know her own name
Fucking RETARD

>burgers eat refugees
WTF I hate USA now!

these people are not leaving their country just because they want to visit disneyland.
bullets flying, bombs destroying their houses... and just like every human population some of them have their flaws..

>inb4 hue

dumb hue

>they do it for free

>Implying rapefugees are lethal

Oh, wait, they are

Where does it end?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZDceLiPLHWQ

americans actually want candy

I dont even get this. What do they mean with "try a handful"? Wouldnt the implication of that be that if women sleep around with "a handful" of men, they risk that one of them is a monster?

I mean, i know the west is cucked, but surely it isnt socially acceptable (yet) for a woman to sleep with multiple men simultaneously

humans are lethal

Import cute little girl migrants, fug the rest

Some humans are more lethal than others

>imblying gumballs are as offensive as skittles

Why are people with useless flags commenting on American politics? You will never be an American unless you are born here. There are no true first-generation Americans.

yep, and we hire them as cops, soldiers and politicians.

Because burger politics are fucking hilarious and insane.

I don't know about you, but in geography class 101 I learned I was born in america.

It's very funny to see this feminist meme being applied to "refugees."

kek

Refugees are a lot like Skittles
We can expect a lot of them inside children this Halloween

BOOOOOOOOMMMM HEADSHOT

>implying people are statistics and numbers

Oh she definitely is and she can keep being a person somewhere in the sandlands.

I'd rape that.

>implying refugees are people

and they don't kill us. they kill those who want to harm us. those who want to harm us are disproportionately a member of one group

A better analogy instead of skittles would be lumps of wood pulp, with some being poison. Worst case scenario, they'll poison and kill you. Best case scenario, you're eating wood shavings that provide no nutrition and don't benefit you whatsoever.

Why would I want to eat some cellulose wood pulp? Even if it's harmful, why should I want to do that? It doesn't benefit *me* whatsoever.

The handful part doesn't really imply a woman is sleeping with many men simultaneously, but it DOES imply that a woman is sleeping with many men.

That poster is telling women that some men are monsters which gets in the way of them sleeping around without repercussions.

Nobody ever told a woman to take a handful. If a woman would just take one M&M after testing it, she wouldn't get poisoned.

But no, this poster is aimed at the women who view men as a candy that actually requires dozens to be satisfying.

It's for the whores.

Sad. I'm willing to little kids immigrate since they're mostly innocent. But the adults made their countries shitholes and deserve to be left there.

>Doesn't know her name

Bullshit, it's the one thing you do know. Sick of these fucking sympathy scapegoats.

zOMG, Ikr, like people be so crazy and stoopid. lol.

If you want her to move to your country you fill out all the paperwork and pay all the fees and she can live with you.

Oh wait, you'd rather virtue-signal and demand other people be taxed to pay for your bullshit being organized and carried through.

>Implying they're not going to be eaten whole when the Übermensch rise up.

They fucking will be candy.