Who are you rooting for in the Syrian Civil War?

The Government or The Opposition?

>inb4 isis

based assad

israel/isis

ASSAD

israel
we won already
Syria has self destructed. any one winning is bad since they would start rebuilding
now all we need is for some one to off Hezbollah once and for all and the kudz forces

ass to the sad
He got "elected" fair and square.
Those fuckers deserve whatever kind of shitty government they allow.

We should never interfere halfheartedly in the affairs of lesser peoples.

Syria until a real U.S deployment.

I'm hoping it sucks the U.S into another war and I get a couple of deployments out of it.

Neither.

Both are arab muslim goat fuckers. Why would I take a side when they are killing each other? And you are also a hypocrite if you hate all muslims and arabs but say BASED ASSAD!!!

Fuck off, they all need to die.

Assad and kurdistan

i agree
don't let hillary fool you, we don't need you to intervene to save us from assad. at this point we can deal with him easily if we will need to defend our selfs (no reason yet).
invading syria to defend israel is code for invading syria because the gulf states bought her out

Assad the lion, the stronghold of secularism.

down with genocidal assad

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

CANT MOSSAD THE ASSAD

used to support the kurds but since i realized what is really going on this country i support assad. but desu there wont be any syrian winner in this conflict because syria got catapulted in mediaveal times...

For the jews.

Rooting for all sides.

And in a more peaceful note for a free Kurdish state

Assad for stability, rebels will only cause Libya 2.0

Aamul an addawla alislamiya sawfa yafuzu

Based Assad, of course.

Anyone who says anything different is a cuck, a newfag, or a shill.

Also reminder that ISIS are Jewish tools to drive Muslims and Christians so the Zionists can dominate both.

I'm rooting for Moderate Rebels, why would anyone support the evil secular president Bashar Assad when he wont even let me enslave an kill dirty Kafirs? FSA/Al-Nusra are freedom fighters, free Syria!

>Assad has to win
>ISIS needs to get BTFO
>We (US) need to not start WW3