Seeing as there's no evidence for Jesus' existence, why are there Christians...

Seeing as there's no evidence for Jesus' existence, why are there Christians? I can't believe that it's as simple as they're just that dumb.

There were countless "messiahs" back before 30 CE. All were false. How could people get roped in by this childish nonsense? It's like santa claus.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=72Nadeovs4c&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=mZ8zUcg_Lks
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microbial_intelligence
scientificamerican.com/article/the-tantalizing-links-between-gut-microbes-and-the-brain/
sciencenews.org/article/microbes-can-play-games-mind
verywell.com/neurosyphilis-98756)
biologydirect.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1745-6150-9-14
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

jews
youtube.com/watch?v=72Nadeovs4c&feature=youtu.be

if he is made up, what the hell do you care? it has literally nothing to do with you, if someone wants to believe let him believe. it's not like he a mudslime that wants to kill people over it.
t.atheist

>t.
Stop doing that, keep it on reddit

First of all, no reddit notation please.

Second, religious people are constantly shoving their religion on the people. See gay marriage, abortion, trans rights, nativity scenes on public property, church tax free status, churches allowed to spread beliefs in public, prayer allowed at school athletics games, on and on. America is a theocracy.

Doubt you need evidence. I don't give a fuck about Christians. I don't see anyone asking around about saint Nicholas so its not something you just waste time pondering about.

The ancient Roman Histories mention Jesus. Tacitus, Pliny the Younger, Josephus, the Babylonian Talmud, and Lucian. All mention Jesus and his followers.

Probably bc he really did some miracles and people remembered, and we inherited 'm. Besides, you don't need proof for religion, it's the opposite.

PC faggot detected.

>katrina_looter.jpg

>Seeing as there's no evidence for Jesus' existence
Isn't he in Roman records? There's no evidence for his supposed magical powers outside of the accounts in the Bible, but as I understand it, he was at least a person who existed and got crucified.

what else would I use to browse the internet you fucking caveman? grow up, the easter bunny aint real.

All after 60AD.

Tacitus specifically mentions his crusifiction at the hands of Pontius Pilatus under the reign of Tiberius.

Egalitarianism is dogma, so yes we do live in a theocracy, but not a Christian one.

Which would be within 60 years of his birth and likely 20 or 40 of his death.

>Seeing as there's no evidence for Jesus' existence, why are there

This is literally bullshit. There are no historians that deny the existence of Jesus.

You think people were worshipping a man who lived 30 years before who never existed? Ultraleftwing idealogies have rot your brain, son

Atheists seek to destroy even the historical mentions of Jesus out of fear that they could be wrong. the very fact that he existed as a man is a threat to their ideology.

...but there literally is proof of his existence

Btw Cleopatra, the Queen of Egypt's existence is historically verified by her appearance on coins of the day and nothing else. Try telling that to BLM supporters

Go back 30 generations in your family, and prove that your grandfatherx30 existed.

We know he did because you did. But can you prove it? Nope, unless he was famous at the time he was living.

Because according to Linear Logic there is no rational reason not to be as power hungry and cruel as you want to be and get away with; material science defines empathy as nothing more than a feeling and a few electrical impulses in your mind.

youtube.com/watch?v=mZ8zUcg_Lks

I don't waste words on BLM supporters.

As far I know there's only one who talk about jesus and it was a jewish sell out to rome turned into propagandist.

>Titus Flavius Josephus (/dʒoʊˈsiːfəs/;[1] 37 – c. 100),[2] born Joseph ben Matityahu (Hebrew: יוסף בן מתתיהו, Yosef ben Matityahu; Greek: Ἰώσηπος Ματθίου),[3] was a first-century Romano-Jewish scholar, historian and hagiographer, who was born in Jerusalem—then part of Roman Judea—to a father of priestly descent and a mother who claimed royal ancestry.

The only one on that list that pisses me off is the tax exemption. That's a lot of money being missed out on.

>the jews created a religion whose dogma runs completely opposite to theirs and discourages all the practices they use to survive

Have a (You)

So? that has nothing to do with facts. He exists or he doesnt. do I have to believe in space teapots too to be moral?

>seeing as there is no evidence for the existence...

and stopped reading

>there is no rational reason not to be as power hungry and cruel as you want to be and get away with

My actions are geared towards the pursuit of more power for me, since it will be horribly squandered in the hands of dumb normies and will be put to better use for the greater good (which is above good and evil)
I have no problems with lying, cheating and doing whatever to achieve it, and i can understand those who do in its name

This
Let people believe
They need someone to tell them what to do to remove the burden of choice from themselves
If you destroy their idol they will jump on the first bandwagon they find to fill the void and they will turn anything they find to a dogmatic cult (regressive left, islam, whatever)
Let the simplentons be
The retards we now are better than the retrads that who knows will be

Some people just want to believe in some higher power, something that gives their life order, something good, pure, above human flaws and understanding that provides order and reason for the world. Same with any religion, really. Hell, I bet there are people who aren't really believers, but they go with it because no matter the shortcomings of the religion as organisation - in its foundation it stands for pretty decent way of living and treating others, just with some claim of divine power to back it up.

Why don't you first start asking why are there muslims if there's is no evidence of mudhammed being real. Go for the religion of "peace" not harmless christians you fedora tipping.

All fairy tales are equally worthless.

But not equally dangerous
>you will never witness the fun it is when you are anti-muslim and liberals confront you with "muh crusades, muh christian oppression" and discard them with "I am an atheist, I just dont want more religious retards on my country" and watch them having a brain aneurism
I almost am sorry for you

Go watch your cartoons kiddo

Yes they are. I take it you haven't read the bible. It says things just as bad (and worse) than any other holy book.

>n..no u
Yeah I know but they have been heavily influenced by the Greco-Roman civilisation and renaissance so they have left most of this shit behind them
Anyway
>implying I am not waiting for the happening to watch leftist retards, muslims and our useful idiots killing eachother

It a matter of ahamed having a shit religion that he follow at literal interpretation, which no christian do.
When the time come I will play the two faced game.

>>There were countless "messiahs" back before 30 CE

There is more evidence that Jesus existed than there is evidence that there was other people who considered themselves 'messiahs'.

The best evidence for your claim is the bible. But Jesus is mentioned extensively by contemporaries outside of the bible and had a larger effect on society. So your statement are weaker.

So, you're saying Muslims are more noble because they actually follow their religion? Huh, that's a refreshing view on pol.

I found the scientific, physical evidence of "god" (is another story), so I don't believe in God. I know that "he" exists.
evidence
1.biological neural network.
>It has been suggested that a bacterial colony loosely mimics a biological neural network. The bacteria can take inputs in form of chemical signals, process them and then produce output chemicals to signal other bacteria in the colony.
Bacteria communication and self-organization in the context of network theory has been investigated by Eshel Ben-Jacob research group at Tel Aviv University which developed a fractal model of bacterial colony and identified linguistic and social patterns in colony lifecycle see moar: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microbial_intelligence
2.the impact on the consciousness. 2 articles with scientific research for example:
The Tantalizing Links between Gut Microbes and the Brain Neuroscientists are probing the idea that intestinal microbiota might influence brain development and behavior
scientificamerican.com/article/the-tantalizing-links-between-gut-microbes-and-the-brain/
Microbes can play games with the mind
sciencenews.org/article/microbes-can-play-games-mind
3.interrelation
God is an ancient intelligent colony of bacteria that affect people through the microflora of body and environment. People are tools to interact with the material world. Colonia evokes thoughts, desires, emotions, etc. If desired, voice and hallucinations (Personality changes, apathy, poor judgment. About 10% to 20% of people with neurosyphilis general paresis experience psychotic symptoms that include hallucinations and paranoia. Some people display what we think of as the classic symptoms of grandiose delusions. I have met people who thought they were kings, presidents and prime ministers.
verywell.com/neurosyphilis-98756) This synthetic biology. People are controlled by bacterial immortal neural network through self-replicating nanomachines (microflora)

They think what they doing is right and justified, they are nobles in their own eyes but does that make them nobles? no and you a retard if you think otherwise.

This is not necessarily: pray, worship to him; "he" will not penalize you for bad thoughts or actions. Although, It's possible to receive damage by his actions. But I remain an atheist and a skeptic against all religious, supernatural, etc. After the death the person of human disappears. If he had a useful or interesting skills, it's as much as possible is copied and stored inside of the organism, which people mean as "god". More specifically it is not skills, but a set of environmental conditions and coding, through which these skills are formed. More specifically, it is not skills, but a set of environmental conditions and coding, through which these skills are formed. This is necessary for the evolution of the human species. In some ways, the most advantageous for "god" a property of human (there may be several, or may not exist any) will develop in other people. God has a plan and purpose, he is forced to manipulate people for to do this. People are used as tools, "hands." Good employees for him are encourag.

I'm not sure which is more stupid - people believing this shit, or you wondering why people believe this shit. Have you met many people in your life?

I partly agree with this - Believe whatever the fuck you want and I'll defend your right to believe it.

But on the other hand -
This is kind of a valid point. Not such a big deal here in the UK, but the religious right has a huge sway in America still.

bump

Holy spirit, prana, the Qi energy. I found the material justification for this.
Look at Communion. This distribution of the special culture of microorganisms in the community of believers. see
biologydirect.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1745-6150-9-14

I think that Islam is connected with microorganisms on mats. They are take off their shoes specifically for the dissemination of the fungus.

Horseshit, and falsified.
The Josephus testimony is also likely talking about a different Nazarine known as Jesus.
Look up with the competing theories to your echo chamber version, christ boy.
Or does the truth fear investigation?

Of his supposed birth or death.
No contemporary witness mentions him, it is very likely that what mention these authors is a legend forged or used by a secte.
Just another hero, like Hercules.
Same for Mohammed though.

it just adds to the weight that Jesus is in fact the son of God

there's no way, if he was just one of a bunch of fake messiahs, that 2.1 billion people would believe in him 2000 years later

check it m8, its checkm8 for atheists

also, this article was published in 2014

new evidence were published in 2016

>God is an ancient intelligent colony of bacteria
/thread

>Jews find God in poop

Two circles? Sorry kid, you're gonna have to do better. I'm well read on this subject.

Your mind is just a colony of cells. Bacteria are cells too. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microbial_intelligence
God is omnipresent (as microorganisms)

>not prosopoliptis
this is not prosopoliptis, that is, He is not a respecter of persons