Police kill unarmed black man with his hands raised

Will Cred Forums defend this? Or are they truly BTFO?

youtu.be/LcqQacb3cOQ

youtu.be/GUTjfCxFLZg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=72Nadeovs4c&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=qoI4G1fWmEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=eIDq2BWmkUQ
radio.therightstuff.biz/
youtu.be/pl7Sb0UaJPo
ok.gov/doc/
youtube.com/watch?v=X2xbLV_NSbk
youtube.com/watch?v=8i6anTAQqnw
youtube.com/watch?v=daVhasi95c4
youtube.com/watch?v=JdKI1wj-JpI
youtube.com/watch?v=LfZUhfdy9Jc
youtube.com/watch?v=vUEN1ZuDSMg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

a dead nigger is a good win
youtube.com/watch?v=72Nadeovs4c&feature=youtu.be

Seriously is there any response to this that suggest it wasn't unjustified?

as i understand it the story is this:

2 cops approach suspect and taser him.
3rd female cop approaches suspect, having heard tasers shouts, "shots fired" and starts shooting an actual gun.

the guy was walking back to his car, i don't really know why they tasered him in the first place.

yes.

They didn't shouldn't before his hands raised.

women should not be police officers

Shoot*

Um, he's reaching into his car. That's how you get shot.

Fuck cops. People here will bootlick because it's the contrarian thing to do, but once you have an multiple encounters with police officers that's are assholes your worldview will change.

Most cops are borderline obese, uneducated, power-tripping pricks. It's not just a few bad apples, it's systemic.

Found the guy who would be screaming "CALL 911" if someone was trying to break into his place.

/thread

Don't listen to the orders given by the police = get shot. It's that simple.

Not sure what that's all about. The video shows him trying to open his door and reach into the vehicle.

Excatly "walking back to his car" after being told to hands up stop moving multiple times not hands up do whatever you want.

You can be any color, if the cop says don't go back to your car and you start walking towards your car fucking rest in pieces

>systemic
I would say about 100 questionable shootings out of 300+ million people is not a systemic problem. Especially dealing with a population that thinks of cops in worse ways than you do. Add low IQs and "gangsta culture", and you have your real problem right there. Not the cops.

I own firearms, keep on bootlicking though. Cops in this country will shoot you dead and think nothing of it, white or black they don't give a fuck about your life.

>they don't give a fuck about your life
Actually, the overwhelming majority of cops never shoot their firearms on duty during their entire careers. Stop listening to the media and use your brain.

It was justified. You will NEVER be able to disobey a police officer and walk back to the driver door/reach into the window. EVER. They will shoot you because of this video.

youtube.com/watch?v=qoI4G1fWmEQ

youtube.com/watch?v=eIDq2BWmkUQ

MUSIC FOR THE NIGGER RIOTS

really? ive never been shot, and ive been approached by police officers while committing crimes. i follow direction and am polite and unharmed.
come on man just think for a second, anytime an even justifiable killing occurs and its a darkie the whole half of the USA goes ape shit literally. do you really think they are doing this on purpose?

That looks pretty unjustified (>woman cops)

This doesn't make shit like the recent shooting in Milwaukee or Darren Wilson's response unjustified though

/thread again

Dumbass millennials sitting in their computer chairs disregarding how dangerous that job is. Fuck all these little infantile minds.

So now "hands raised" means "walking back to his car while and reaching into the window?"

A cornered animal is unpredictable. And the most dangerous

Yeah, they could have used a taser. They decided differently. The fault is on the cunty man child trying to open his door with guns pointed at him. Good riddance.

People want to talk about a systemic problem? How about the systemic problem of not listening to the cops, fighting them, and reaching for hidden shit while having a gun pointed at you. Now that's a systemic problem.

You couldn't pay me enough to go be a cop in the inner city. These fuckers are heroes.

>that final scream and the ensuing silence

why do I have to share a world with muslims, blacks, and crazy people?

>3 officers on side
>police helicopter in the air
i wonder what it takes to get this much attention

They told him to put his hands on the car that's what he was doing. He didn't have anything to reach for.

I honestly don't care about black lives in the slightest

Dude he was probably just driving to church or school I mean come on dont be racist.
This was a travesty that these cops just harassed this brave unarmed man.

They did use a taser.
One of the male officers discharged his taser, and the female, being a mentally inferior emotional animal who couldn't process the encounter, shot the nigger.

God the sound makes it so much worse

Something about hearing a grown man scream in absolute desperate terror really bothers me

she only shot once too. Atleast she's a good shot.

You just described the average American so I think that problem goes beyond just the police

If I ever got my hands on that mad fuck, I fucking swear he would wish that the mere idea of him being born was not even conceived.

that was a pretty shit vid

> Niggers have a movement shooting cops
> Cops get trigger happy

BLM/CTR get to post yet another shitty thread.

>Dumbass millennials sitting in their computer chairs disregarding how dangerous that job is. Fuck all these little infantile minds.

Ex military that are shocked at the loose rules of engagement police have. Far tighter rules of engagement in Iraq or Afghanistan.

he casually walked back to his car and tried to get in and expected everyone to just let him.

>he casually walked back to his car and tried to get in and expected everyone to just let him.
Fleeing felon rule doesn't allow the use of lethal force unless the officer has probable cause to believe that fleeing suspect is going to kill someone.

Why didn't they tackle the guy?

Why did they shoot him with a stun gun then instantly before they could even assess if the stun gun was effect use lethal force?

To get mowed down, two armed policemen, like this, show they were beyond stupid (the police).

Imagine these two would be involved in some mall shooting... they will yell "put the gun down" until 100 civilians would be shot

Active SOF personnel, what kind of POG would want stricter ROEs? You sound like a faggot who never left the FOB but for some reason thinks his two years actually means something.

>radio.therightstuff.biz/
4 people cannot handle one nigger? wtf murica?

this

even the helicopter pilot is heard to say "he's a bad lookin dude"

I hate staged police shootings.

>walking backwards so you can't see their faces

It's so stupid the levels they stoop down to start a fire that will take decades to extinguish. I need to move out of here.

Obviously by raising his blacky hands, the Nig-Wizard was going to summon a thunder. The Police was only defending herself.

And those rules of engagement have gotten people killed...

>Active SOF personnel, what kind of POG would want stricter ROEs? You sound like a faggot who never left the FOB but for some reason thinks his two years actually means something.

I see the intelligence requirement is as low as ever.

I want stricter rules of engagement in the USA for the police because they are not fighting an insurgency or hostile military, they are policing citizens.

The military was able to effectively operate with generally more restrictive rules for the use of force for years in an active war zone. Why can't police be held to at least a similar standard?

>And those rules of engagement have gotten people killed...
They have also saved lives.

The lives of all US citizens are 100% equal if we actually followed the constitution.

Do the police roam the streets with 12+ people to back them up?

>Do the police roam the streets with 12+ people to back them up?

How about packs of 4 like in the video with no credible enemy forces in the area?

I would say generally two.

Sorry you never got to be in a unit that actually got to do anything, every time I've gone on target we've had way less strict ROEs.

He had his right hand down before the shooting, close to his pant pocket.

Don't do that and you won't get shot.

>Sorry you never got to be in a unit that actually got to do anything, every time I've gone on target we've had way less strict ROEs.

Less strict than visibly unarmed, hands raised walking away is justification for lethal force?

That's straight up murder buddy.

>He had his right hand down before the shooting, close to his pant pocket.
>Don't do that and you won't get shot.
He was shot with a stun gun just before getting shot.
Are you claiming that after being electrocuted your failing arms are justification to shoot to kill?

Further do you think this was Boss Nigger the baddest gunslinger of the wild west able to out shoot 3 other people with pistols aimed, by doing a quick draw and getting 3 shots in before they could pull the trigger?

Honestly?

He had his arm down before being tased.

youtu.be/pl7Sb0UaJPo

He puts his arm down at 0:22

so it's justifiable to shoot anyone that's cornered based on that premise.

Hands were not raised when the shot was fired.

So he was just Boss Nigger?

Every cop I've met and seen were no one near what you described. Maybe stop being a nigger?

Ok sorry man, next time I go hit a 60 acre training camp I'll get whoever briefing us to call you so you can right us up some better ROEs.

so? american police would've killed a white too

A single nigger drugged out on PCP can take dozens of shots from a firearm and still keep going enough to kill multiple officers with his bare hands. That is a credible enemy force. Don't be a moron.

This guy gets it.

This

I don't understand how the Rules of Engagement state that just because he's reaching somewhere you have the right to kill him. You aren't even there flying the threat. An 18 year old soldier in Afghanistan has to at least verify the threat before he shoots somebody, and that's in a fucking combat zone. If nigger think they are going to die every time they run into a police officer, they would just come out of the door guns blazing because what is the point of even dealing with the cops if you think you're going to die in the first place?

Can't do anything at this point except to expect the pr nightmare, let code blue play out, watch the nigs burn shit, watch muh female vs muh dindu, watch some cops get ambushed an wasted, and wait for the next police shooting because ROE is fucked.

stupid female

He hadn't done anything wrong to begin with.

Why does a cop get to order any random person around, and then treat them like a criminal for not doing so.

If you haven't deployed then seriously shut the fuck up about ROEs because you obviously don't know anything about them.

So let me get this straight, three officers have their weapons pointed at you telling you to stop doing what you're doing, but you continue to do it and hope for the best? I'm not getting the fucking disconnect between people liked me and people like you who have been getting killed by cops pretty prevalently.

The problem isn't how often it happens, it's the lack of accountability when it does. I thought we had established that by now.

So what

Shut up, Ben

They aren't drafted into the job. They can quit at any point. Your argument is moot.

I'd defend anyone that kills any nigger.

He was big and black which scares police nowadays because of those times earlier this year where angry blacks went on revenge rampages to avenge Trayvon. Not saying what happened is okay but I imagine the terrified white female cop was worried she'd end up like those murdered Dallas cops or worse (pic related)

It's just the current climate of affairs. Both blacks and cops are very jumpy around each other. The media is just making it worse.

>If nigger think they are going to die every time they run into a police officer, they would just come out of the door guns blazing because what is the point of even dealing with the cops if you think you're going to die in the first place?

why is it that cyclical logic and reasoning is always used by people to make it sound like one half of the circle is innocent? It's idiotic.

Why should police have to assess a threat if niggers are going to go guns blazing on any cop because the media told them the police are executing unarmed blacks left and right? The skin color alone is enough proof that potentially deadly situations could occur in that instance.

Stop doing that shit.

This cross-eyed nog had a criminal history as long as my dick. He was found to have PCP in his possession. His hands were down when he got shot. He only had one working eye ball and half a fucking brain. No loss good riddance.

She says shots fired because she shot him in the head, not because she heard a gunshot.

Lmao the character assassination post.

Nice one! Have you thought of speaking for BLM protests with such advanced debate skills such as yours?

Show shout shove shoot, and even that shit went out the window after 08. You ever read an AAR from OIF 08-09 or beyond? I'm a 37F, so ROE changes depending on the unit I'm supporting.

You sound like another but hurt vet that has a degree in GIBILL studies and likes his 5.56 apparell. The threat from a citizen isn't decided the the severity of the threat (fist vs knife vs gun vs vehicle) rather the perception of the police officer. The precipitating factor in this case is a Nog not following instructions and a scared little bitch who didn't deserve a bad in the first place. Enjoy your vet beard and American Flag patch hat while you type your butt-hurt response.

>construction workers aren't drafted
>why bother providing them with ppe and training
>if they want to take actions and use equipment that help them avoid falling to their deaths they should just quit

That's my point.

Why do I get the feeling that the average IQ of Americans would go up if you got taken out as well?

Do we know anything about the guy? There has to be a reason he's being pulled over and it's escalated to this

That cute little analogy doesn't hold up when you're talking about taking another person's life. Please go.

yes, they were stupid for letting him walk back to his truck.

His car broke down, and then the cops murdered him.

No really, that's the truth.

Absolutely no way to defend the female cop shooting him. She needs to go to prison.

>Will Cred Forums defend this? Or are they truly BTFO?

I wouldn't defend this tbqh.

Should the we meme justice for this guy? Wouldn't it be fucking funny if the """alt-right""" suddenly joined a BLM tier cause just to fuck with people?

>Trump wins and I get to troll SJWs with it
>Hillary wins and I get to troll cop apologists with it

This is really the best election ever. Hope all the cops you care about get killed in the line of duty, bootlicker. They won't be remembered.

Yeah, this one seems inexcusable.

Nice goalpost moving, my dude
You sure destroyed his argument

That nigger was going to hurt someone. Looks like top shelf police work to me.

Nobody is defending instances where the cops have gunned down someone who legit dundu nuffin- whether black or white.

What we say is the media doesn't seem to care unless the victim is black, and that some of the cases lumped in with legit police misconduct were legitimate uses of force, like when Mikey Brown decided to randomly assault an officer after shoplifting.

not an argument

why did they draw the weapons in the first place?

I have broken down and the State Trooper who stopped to help never pointed a gun at me or asked to see my hands.

You're absolutely right, I apologize.

Haha we didn't verify shit on fob z if you looked suspect and came in ~350 your ass was getting smoked. We started going that after a kid wacked our doc with a pistol because he was playing hearts and minds. Fuck the motherfuckers, they're all animals

But she won't, because she dindu nuffin. See we can play too

Police be murderers and liars. Not to be trusted. My sister is a cop and she is the biggest turd I've ever know. She is a control freak who would kill anyone if she could get away with I'll bet.

>his car
hahaha, hahahahahahahah
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

METT TC dictates

i honestly don't get this. It looks like he is ignoring the police. He walks over to the car and now has access to whatever (possibly weapons) or whoever (possibly someone with weapons) that may be in that car.

he is clearly ignoring those police officers.

what am i missing?

honest question.

Cop rule #6: Squeeze that trigger when in range of a nigger.

agreed.

Look, I hate niggers as much as you do. I think BLM are a bunch of patio primates who all need to go to prison.

But the fact is, this idiot cop just did something that's going to get other cops killed.

Somewhere, a BLM associated concrete ape is going to attack the police using this incident among others as justification. Screenshot my fucking post.

the woman obviously panicked and clenched up on the trigger. she, surprise surprise, sounds on the verge of tears on the radio as well.

>Fucked up on PCP
>Not listening to what the cops are telling you
>Reach for your pocket
Brilliant, another dindu in action.

again, i need to know what i am missing.

>I think he may have just been tazered
>Disgusting female voice
>SHOTS FIRED

he rocks around like hes pulling on the door handle, is the shot to head at 1:50?

Unfortunately becuz of terrorism and blackz and fucked up people ruining it for the 90% of the population( rounded up).

you say " he didnt do anything wrong"....

A cop tells you to stand still or FREEZE,
MUTHAFUCKA YOU LISTEN TO SIMON IF YA WANNA LIVE and or breathe that day.

the fuck outta here with yo faggt ass claimin'

"b-bb-but he dindu nuffin"

You're missing the fact that cops don't get to treat a broken down motorist like ISIS.

You're missing the fact that a bunch of cops pointing handguns at someone for no real reason makes them do strange things from fear, like walk back to their car.

You're missing the fact that cops are never trained to de-escalate a situation, and are always trained to escalate a situation so they can shoot the "suspects".

You're missing the fact that white, conservative, law abiding people (like me) are beginning to side against the fucking police because of this type of behavior.

Another weak character assassination attempt

No proof he was high on PCP, I'd wait for an autopsy before we make those claims

>oh but they found a vial of PCP

Wait for the autopsy. If he was high on PCP, you'll know in a few days.

Man look. The video/stills are blurry as hell. To me, it looks like his hands were on the car, and what happened was the cops told him to walk slowly to his car with his hands up, he complied, and someone wigged out.

For an officer who has to make life or death decisions at a moments notice, yes.
Cops don't always make the right decision in these moments but it's his/her life and the lives of those around that officer or the perps life.
It's a shit moment for a cop but it's something they have to face eventually.

Hot as fuck. I fapped.

Oklahoma Chimpout when?

And now society is saying that cops who fuck up in this life or death decision should be removed from the force and prosecuted.

Who do cops serve again? Do they serve other cops or do they serve society?

What's his criminal record and what did they find in his car?

>tell black man to stop and get on the ground

>he walks away

>keep telling him to stop and get down

>he walks over to the door of his car

>keep telling him to stop and get down

>he reaches into his car

Cops were justified. He had a solid 30+ seconds to comply and didn't, then reached into his car. He could have been grabbing a gun.

Did you mean SYSTEMIC or SYSTEMATIC?

SYSTEMIC

sJˈstɛmJk,-ˈstiːm-/Submit
adjective
relating to a system, especially as opposed to a particular part.
"the disease is localized rather than systemic"
PHYSIOLOGY
denoting the part of the circulatory system concerned with the transport of oxygen to and carbon dioxide from the body in general, especially as distinct from the pulmonary part concerned with the transport of oxygen from and carbon dioxide to the lungs.

SYSTEMATIC

sJstəˈmatJk/Submit
adjective
done or acting according to a fixed plan or system; methodical.
"a systematic search of the whole city"
synonyms: structured, methodical, organized, orderly, well ordered, planned, systematized, regular, routine, standardized, standard, formal, logical, coherent, consistent, efficient, businesslike, practical, careful, fastidious, meticulous; informaljoined-up
"these interviews were conducted in a systematic way"

Found the niggers and sovereign citizens.
when jamal or jose is balls deep in you, you'll wish you had been nicer to the cops. faggots

Cred Forums I normally agree with you but this is getting out of hand
>This still doesn't change the fact that he was unarmed
>this doesn't change the fact that some fucker who literally killed 2 people and was EATING THEIR FACES was brought back alive.

I'm not saying the cops should put themselves in unecessary danger but they are first and foremost, servants of the public. Their number one priority shouldn't be protecting their own asses when the amount of individuals killed by them far exceeds how many cops are killed by the public.

>>This still doesn't change the fact that he was unarmed
Cops had no way of knowing he was unarmed.

>expecting todays average us citizen to be responsible with their own lives

niggers here want free healthcare and college, what makes you think they would want the right to self preservation?

They told him to walk to his car and put his hands on the car.

He did exactly as he was instructed and then a female cop shot him and killed him.

The cop is going to face charges and she will go to prison. Stay mad, copfags.

Atleast he wuz Kang in ancient egypt.

Are you Kang Cred Forums? Didnt think so.

No criminal record

There is no conclusive evidence that says he reached in the car. And don't say the windows were down, they were up. You can believe he put his hands on the car as instructed, or you can believe he tried to pull a gun that wasn't in his car out and engage in a 1v3.

>He could've been grabbing a gun or other weapon

I doubt it(and he didn't have a gun anyway). I doubt a black man in racially tense 2016 that was active in the church and has a family to live for was going to throw it all away over this.

These are literally the battle cries of white millennials, it's not always or only the black people, Todd.

it's a little of both, no matter what an officer tells you, it's his life over everyone else's when the gun or knife is point at him. That's just human nature.
Sure there are cops who truly would give their lives for other people, but with niggers and the media giving them a constant hard time as well as morons that are ready to shoot,stab, or fistfight over a traffic stop or a dirty look, we can't blame them that much for being touchy and on edge. I've learned about law enforcement and seen how it effects a cop with or without the badge on, it's a fucked up society out there.

>i can't believe someone on pcp acted irrationally and in a manner which lead police to feel threatened

You are a fool.

yeah no, i'm willing to bet that's not the real story

>assuming he's on PCP

Literally no evidence confirming this exists, unless you've performed his autopsy already.

>But it was in his car

All that proves is that it was in his car.

dindu had pcp in the vehicle.Toxicology report upcoming.

Source?

>Suspected ordered to not do something
>Suspect does it anyway
>Guns drawn, repeatedly told to stop doing what he's doing
>Does it anyway
>More warnings. Told they will fire
>Does it anyway
>Shots fired
>"WOW I CANT BELIEVE HE DINDU NUFFIN HE'S A GOOD BOY."

Underrated
---

He backed to his car door and definitely was reaching for something. Not to mention what was happening before backup came. Whatever that niggery could have been

Being a cop must suck

>stop a car making a traffic violation
>it has two niggers in it
>you are just going to give them a ticket
>you approach the car, talk abit
>nigger pulls gun in middle of conversation because they have cocaine in the car and shoots at you

Anxiety every time approaching a car, and eventually you become so defensive you end up showing aggressive attitude towards good citizens

Cops arent all heroes ofcourse, lots of corruption and abuse

newsok.com

>i am absolutely certain that the police acted irrationally and murdered a man for no reason while being filmed by several cameras, i will entertain no other possible explainations for this

That's nice.

Thats just how niggers act. I had a cop almost blow my head off for doing what he said. He said show me your ID so I got it and he thought I was pulling a gun on him.

Finally the dreaded Chimpout will come to my state

Did you watch the fucking video?

There's no possible way to spin this as justified.

He was tasered and on his back and THEN this stupid woman shot him.

I don't know if he was doing anything wrong to begin with or not, but even if he was, this is still straight up murder. That woman should be in prison.

I dont advocate for the death of anyone, im deeply saddened by the death of anyone. Terrence crutcher, tyre king, trayvon martin etc etc. But police have a reason to be "scared" in a situation such as this one. What group of people are (statistically) more likely to be carrying an illegal firearm? What group of people is (statistically) more likely to shoot at or attempt to murder a police officer? Thats right, black people. Its not racist, its no different than why people are usually scared of a white person acting weird in public, or a white student who dresses strange and is bullied. Because they are more likely to go insane and shoot multiple people. If black people want change, than black people need to act different. Black people need to get jobs, go to school, have families. In other words, stop breaking the fucking law.

This. Cops in Chicago are insanely brave or suicidal.

haha,405 here also.We both know it wont be the local dindu's as they keep in line.

Bring on the Soros army and meet some Okie hospitality.

BLM dislikes HRC. She shouted down one of the BLM protesters who asked her about her "super predators" speech during her husband's tenure as president.

Blacks in general like HRC. BLM does not.

Don't be surprised if in 10 years we end up like Jamaica where anytime the cops are called its a signal to start shooting because everyone knows they don't make any arrests.

Idk about your word experince but the very few I've interacted with (bc I'm not fucking scum) have been not sweethearts who will suck you off bc your an entitled prick and neither rude menacing or condescending.

Show respect get respect.
Break the law get shot, nigger.

Unless you see a gun or he's acting strangely hostile, you should assume he doesn't have a gun.

All I'm saying is if they started treating people like citizens instead of being all worked up and paranoid and thinking they're all potential murderers on a timebomb, this wouldn't happen as often.

>People posting this as evidence cops need to too shoot BLACK people

Yeah man that cop only got shot because he relaxed, probably because the suspect was white. If it was a black guy the guy wouldn't have even made it to the car before getting shot.

>mfw white racists get themselves killed thinking other whites can do no wrong
lmao

>Blacks in general like HRC

No, black people like her as a binary option.

>Sweden
>master of anything besides cuckholdry

I'm fine with that. It costs too much money and causes too many problems with the judicial infrastructure to keep imprisoning these monsters. Stop pretending these are people we want in society and just kill the criminals on sight.

blacks do not like HRC, simply a choice of two evils and the majority of blacks being uninformed about HRC's scandals and deceit
>black

Hand weren't up when he got shot... he was trying to get back into his car and flee the scene, against police orders... Having hands up doesn't mean he wasn't resisting arrest, or acting in a threatening manner... Hard to claim he dindu nuffin...

>nigger had 3 cop cars and a fucking helipcopter for a "broken car"

lmao yeah right. he totally dindu nuffin

This. There's really no defense for the above. The little woman officer lost her shit and got trigfer happy. No proof that it has anything to do with racism though.

This is why you don't let women be police officers, they are not stable or competent enough. Also, although this was clearly a bad shooting, I feel he would have been okay if he had stopped being an idiot and done what the police officers were saying, she should be charged for man slaughter, maybe if she isn't mentally stable or has a lower IQ she can get off with lesser time, although I feel like she at least has a 90 IQ.

my brotha

America isn't America because we kill criminals without giving them due process
inb4
>All criminals are bad people (think how broad the term "crime" is)
>All crimes deserve incarceration

RACE WAR NOW.

FUCK IM TIRED OF TALKING ABOUT THIS SHIT.

His hands were up when he got shot.
>Even though he may not have been a threat, and ultimately wasn't, he was

>this overwhelming show of force by police is his fault for asking for help with his car

Holy fuck, the deputy WATCHED HIM LOAD THE RIFLE and told him to stop. That's some fucking stupid shit.

I liked the video.

This is correct but it doesn't mean that niggers don't suck too

t. Libcuck

take your dick out of your ass already.

guys, okay, yes, he was walking toward his vehicle to grab his gun and shoot at the cops or try and drive away, okay, yes, alright, BUT HIS HANDS WERE IN THE AIR AS HE WAS DOING IT
LITERALLY
DINDU
NUFFIN

This is false from what I've read in the news. He had priors for concealed firearm and resisting arrest. They were old charges but he still had them. This is the information that would have come up as they ran the plates when approaching this vehicle. The vehicle is a Lincoln Navigator in a poor neighborhood known as Gang Land (suggests drug dealer). The vehicle is stopped askew in the middle of the road for some reason (suggests intoxication). The call to the police from a citizen also suggested the driver was on something. All these add up to the police officer being highly on guard. Any false move could have resulted in them shooting.

>DIN

>Black man in a white man's town - he's got trouble.

The cop got shot because, in the words of the suspect: "he let me".

There was no relaxing around whites, the guy was clearly mentally unstable and loaded a rifle in front of the cop and more or less wanted to be shot.

Cops have to be willing to shoot people to save their own lives sometimes. At times it is simply kill or be killed out there.

T. L. Lee.

You're the cuck.

Niggers were never meant by our founding fathers to be included in our civilized society. They don't act civilly and are basically a burden on the rest of us. They don't assimilate into western society and have very anti-western ideals. The term "all men are created equal" did not apply to Biggers, because they were property, not persons under the law. When Biggers were still considered property we had less problems with Biggers. When the bigger had to live in constant fear of sudden death for insubordination and breaking with norms, it worked to keep them in line. The more rights niggers have been given the more they have become a problem. You really can't refute this. If we drew a graph showing rights given to blacks(x) and black criminality(y) it would be a perfect 45 degree angle.

Post a link to this website.

anyone want to discuss why his supposed stalled car is 3/4 of the way in the left lane?
as opposed to coasting it off the road?
so, fuck was he doing?

reminder that cops did very poorly in school for a reason. that reason is their low intelligence. it was not a choice. it's not too hard a concept. they are dumb as rocks. then again, most of you can't think abstractly to save your lives, which is why you're not STEM masterrace.

Nigger on PCP
Disobeys every single police command
gets shot

Dude was prolly high off his own stash.

He was on something I guarantee it. Witness that called police said the same.

It seems like Tulsa PD is handling this fine. Most of these high profile shootings have been handled properly, it's just that morons want to make it a mob jury and can't accept that some of these assholes, (Mike Brown, anyone?), got shot because they were violent shits.

ok.gov/doc/

>all black people are uncivil
>all black people are a burden on society
>no black person has more money than me
>no black person is an exemplary human being
>I am inherently superior to all black people, even the ones that i am objectively inferior to

Gotta love this place

According to nigger 911 caller, the call was still running. Nignog was high on PCP. Floating. now he joins Trayvon and Zavion

Having trouble understand the exact sequence of events. Was it

1. Two cops fire tasers
2. Suspect falls to the ground
3. Third cop fires gun

?

I'm not 100% but on the dash cam it sounds like a shot is fired while he is still standing at his car. I can't tell if he's reaching in or not but it does look like it.

Nigger was murdered. His hands were still in the air when he got shot.

How did the cops get to guns drawn anyways? Did they just walk out of their police cars and have their guns up to this unarmed nigger?

Even if we give them this one, it still doesn't prove their false narrative of "racist cops killing black people".

At worst, this is just a cop overreacting and being incompetent.

Nothing to do with skin color whatsoever. Otherwise, Nigger Lives Matter and SJWs have to prove it. Not just shout and repeat it, as if that makes it true.

and a reminder at how effective tasers can in fact be.

youtube.com/watch?v=X2xbLV_NSbk

I'm just saying, society worked better when black rights were ACTUALLY oppressed

Triggered

No, he was standing when he got shot. The cops tasered him when he reached for the door, he turned toward them, and then she shot him. The bullet was in his chest, from what i can tell.

It's the default argument of 20-30 year old NEETs and losers with low self esteem. They gotta blame something for being massive failures leading unfulfilled lives so why not pick on blacks?

Based on reddit. Nigger is shot, leans on car, then gets tasered and falls on the ground.

>Take PCP
>Hop in car
>Starting to get wired
>Stop car in the middle of oncoming lane
>Jump out
>Leave car running with doors open and run around like a maniac
>Multiple concerned citizens call to report drugged out person who parked their car in the road
>15 min later
>Cop drives up
>Approach cop car
>Refuse commands to show your hands
>Act erratic
>More cops come
>Put your hands in the air and start walking away
>Ignore orders to stop
>Approach open window of your car
>put hands down
>Cops scream to put hands back up and back away from the car
>Reach hands into window instead
>Get shot

Just another day

Media:
>His car broke down and he needed help and cops kilt him for noooo reason.

Name one nigger father

You can't because niggers aren't fathers.

Could you prove that?

Not at all, unless you meant my laughter, because yes, that did trigger a chuckle.

Idiot brit cant watch a video and see what happened.

I disagree. Hands come down before the shot in OP's second video.

Dashcam is fucking useless but helicopter shows that the window is up, there's blood splatter on it.

Why don't they have body cams picking up sound?

Uhhh, there's a couple of black fathers on my street, my coworker is one...one is in my college class...

If he raised his hands how could he have been unarmed?

Check mate.

They might not riot since it was a women cop that shot the black dude. Vagina stronger than race?

>female cop

found your problem

also he was combative with the officer, never a good idea

wait till the tox screen comes back before passing judgment

He had his hands up while walking away from the police, back to his car and tried to open the door.

What movie is this?

No you are clearly mistaken. No niggers are fathers. They might be dads but not fathers. Niggers are genetically predisposed to not be fathers.

i don't care if he was an actual good boy, fuck niggers

>reddit

On the helicopter video it kind of looks like he's reaching into his pockets. That's probably why they shot him. Maybe he was going for his keys to get into his car but the cops don't know if it's keys or a weapon he's reaching for.

Jesus I remember this. Still haunts me. Based response my friend.

Margin of error, who cares? A black person will shoot an innocent person in the time it takes for me to type this.

here's what i dont get bout captcha
fuckin thing still asks you to prove that you are human even if you're trying to upload a pictr

as for the topic, cops are gonna be cops, and pol's gonna suck their cocks

Wtf the guy with the rifle was white

Like I agree with you but how do you make that claim after watching that video

No, it does not.

I guess I've been imagining the guy across the street play catch with his son for the last few years then.

I remember when stormbait was good and actually made you think about stuff. Where has the magic gone, Cred Forums...

I keep seeing this webm. What movie/tv series is it? Does she get her revenge later?

What's this from?

>defending low-IQ female cops

Has Cred Forums hit a new low?

>muslims
>blacks
>and crazy people
You forgot the third part, much like you forgot that lucky third 7.

>I don't know if he was doing anything wrong to begin with or not

Are you retarded?
You get out of your car, police is aiming at you
And instead of stopping raising your arms or crouching and putting your hands on your head you just keep walking to your car
You can't be this stupid.

That looks like a bad dude too.

>alias
>3 variations of his name

kek every time.

I love watching these and hearing the dying cops shriek like women.

>Guy says he's going to shoot him.
>Watches him load his gun.
>Watches him shoot his gun multiple times.
>BUT BUT BUT ITS JUSTIFIYED BECAUSE OF THIS!!!

You have to be fucking retarded to think that this one incident justifies shooting anyone who even takes a step. Cop had more than enough time and was fully aware of what the fuck was going to happen and did nothing.

OP's video there is zero evidence that the guy is going to do anything dangerous.

youtube.com/watch?v=8i6anTAQqnw

Boston Dynamics should make a police robot that would hold suspects at a gunpoint. Also these robots should cover real policemen to keep them off shootimg range.

Um yes, yes it does. Watch the video. You can see the line of blood run down the window and over the car door.

keep licking boots faggot

Isn't it the opposite, where they instead try to play hero on the internet? Right wingers are less likely to have depression and low self esteem.

>when you nut but she still suckin'

Man he looks wasted as fuck in that photo.
>Trafficking in Illegal Drugs
You know, it's a funny thing. My liberal friends, despite being all DUDE WEED, are very harsh on illegal drug trafficking and how it ruins so many lives – but if a black man shot by a police officer turned out to have had illegal drug trafficking in his record, it means absolutely nothing because of course we're living in a white police state that mows down blacks by hundreds! Every day!

>obeying the law=bootlicking

K, keep getting shot nigger

Can't flim flam the old man.

stormcuck pls leave

Is that the "no you" argument of edgy cop hates? Is that you, blm?

youtube.com/watch?v=daVhasi95c4
unless you're white

[citation needed]

Dindus doin nuffins again right?

It's hard to believe that anyone finds this attractive.

Yeah sure cops can shoot people going back to their vehicle, but bricks are still flying free!

>or a white student who dresses strange and is bullied
Wow. Just wow.
Let me punch you in the face several times, and when you would be angry enough, I'd say that Im afraid of you because you could commit a violent crime.

Though, Im agree with you about that fact that blacks commit around 50% violent crimes while the're only ~12% of your population: that means they're statistically 7x more violent.

#NotAll
Just the vast majority, which is why black people never advanced beyond stones on a stick.

You're incorrect. Police are shown that video all over the country.

it was just one cop

his name was Officer Dinkheller may he RIP

Another dead nigger. I call that a big win.

I guarantee this shooting doesn't happen if niggers didn't give themselves the reputation of being wild fucking animals who commit violent crimes at absurd rates and hate cops over the last several decades.

Cops are on edge around these apes and you can't blame them most of the time. Most of the shootings BLM whines about are justified.

This one may not be justified, but you're going to have anomalies.

doesn't the fact that this guy gets a shot out or even a gun out before getting shot unlike the supposed threats posed by dindus say something about cops here in the US?

I'd have to see it ten million more times to decide.

It was a woman but somehow white males wills till get blamed for this.

>t. Jakwonizzle

every cop I've encountered has been respectful. Especially when I let them know I am armed (valid CCW). Give respect, get respect.

This. Simply this. Neither the dashcam nor the helo have a good angle on what happened *immediately* before he was shot. The fact that he had his hands behind his head while *moving to the cab of his vehicle* fifteen seconds before the shot do not, in any way, classify as a "man with his hands up". A man with cerebral palsy can retrieve and fire a weapon in fifteen seconds after having his hands up.

>Ex military
A fucking POG

I think the drug he was trafficking matters. Nobody fucking cares about weed, but if he was a PCP dealer or some other shit then he was scum. Even that doesn't mean his shooting was justified, though.

pcp? some call the Bishop

youtube.com/watch?v=JdKI1wj-JpI

youtube.com/watch?v=LfZUhfdy9Jc
ooga boogas for fucks sake

American Police are some of the dumbest people in our Society. Maybe one year degree and pussies. They are just fluoride head killers now.

>posting cenk
kys senpai

>17 year old nigger shoots and kills convenience store clerk during armed robber

fucking savages need to hang

"These" = videos of double digit iq cops getting shot

You realize Terance Crutcher had a job, was driving home from school, and had a wife and kids, right?

(Citation needed)

You don't understand how justice works if you think innocent people can justifiable pay for the actions of others, fuggin leaf

It's not a black guy, so that right there tends to ease it a tad
It's also years ago before all of this BLM, kill whitey, kill pigs, open season on cops and whites, etc became a big thing like it is now.

I think the guy was also a veteran, but I may be thinking of another stop. Generally the impression is they're either like your average person or pretty friendly, though there definitely are some cases of them being overly hostile to others because of whatever reason they may have.

his arms weren't raised when he got shot. they were waist high (reaching for door or under shirt/belt.

#dindonuffinsdidsomething

news 9 loves showing nigger criminals lol
i love that shit
its Nigger Criminal Show

This 100%

>You realize Terance Crutcher had a job, was driving home from school, and had a wife and kids, right?
and was a pcp addict

Nice

Police Academy 5

Most current picture

did they kill the nigger?

>pussies
If you had to deal with half the shit they take, you wouldn't last a week before you either killed yourself or quit. They're many things, but our cops aren't pussies.
>inb4 bootlicker

Cops are the reason that niggers aren't breaking into your stepdads basement right now to take your stuff.

Correction; most crimes are committed by black males. Ergo 6% of the populace is responsible for 50% of the crime, making them 14x more dangerous.

>that webm

You're on the wrong forum

Why are so many of you lads hoes when it comes to fighting another man

If you cant fight youre not a real man
America has turned into a country of scared hoes

Then you have cops like this
Scared little boys (and girls)

Why are you all such pussies, seriously

paid shills will defend it but we're of the badcopnodonut types. niggers don't need to be set up, they fuck up on their own.

Yeah keep licking boots faggot.

We don't know why he acted as he did, but none of it was in any way a legal excuse for homicide.

The woman fired on a helpless man, with no justification.

She was wearing a badge at the time. An aggravating condition.

Not sure about her state but in many states this warrants the death penalty.

If you want the law to be respected it needs to be enforced without regard to person.

Not all of them, but the ones that draw these headlines tend to be huge ginormous pussies, who want to draw combat pay without actually facing any danger.

Ehh, I could go back and forth with you mentioning things like Great Zimbabwe or the Kingdom of Mali but you're probably gonna force the "Africans never accomplished anything" notion ad nauseam

That stat doesn't take into account (((they're))) labeling shitskins as White.

You're the asshole, faggot.
For them to ruin your day, you have to be ruining someone else's or you decided to be a big man and ruin their day.
You'd get mad if some bloke came into your maccas store and tried to collect his order before the number was coming up

No they're not.

You wuz kangz

Neither video shows what happens. You can't see what he was doing when they shot him. From what I heard he dropped his hands and looked like he was reaching for something right before they shot him.

one down, 1.2 billion to go

>You'd get mad if some bloke came into your maccas store and tried to collect his order before the number was coming up
You might get mad, you probably would not think that means you get to murder them scot-free.

The disconnect is not everyone is a complete psychopath like yourself

Sheeeeeeit mang he wuz reachin' in to grab his Bible and dem racis azz krackas shot his ass. OH LAWD HAVE MERCY. We built dis country and dis how dey repay us? SHoOOOOOOoooooooooooooooo nigga. He wuz 5-time nobel prize laureate with PhDs in astrophysics and neuroscience. He wuz about to turn his life around. Sheeeeeeeeit. Dey jus jealous of our British Broadcasting Channel, you feel me dawg? You naw'm'sayin'?

Truth right here

Under obamas government. Shills will defend this. Vote trump to stop unnecessary police brutality.

I don't work at maccas and I'm not the one who's profiled because I got enough melanin to feed the homeland.

youtube.com/watch?v=vUEN1ZuDSMg

women should not be cops, Id never trust a female cop, if women are already kinda crazy imagine what it must be for them to have so much authority and power
combine that with the fact that women are usually very afraid of men and they are emonional children and you have a recipe for a trigger happy person who wont feel a bit sorry for killing you because in her ehad it will all be justified

>great zimbabwe
u mean rhodesia?

I hope your skin turns dark.

Why don't they ever just get on the ground? I know it sucks but pleas just get on the ground

So a female cop was the shooter... i wonder how this is gonna go. Either way, we get a happening. I blame this on colin kaepernick.

Baby steps

Riot (2012)

has this guy's criminal record been released yet?

most people shot by police have a record

drug trafficking desu sempai

>black guy arrested for drug related offense

woooow never would've guessed it