Cred Forums unironically supports cops now

>Cred Forums unironically supports cops now

Wew what the fuck happened to this place.

Just because you edgy betas see a couple nigger crime infographs you now want to suck cop dick?

PRO TIP: COPS ARE NOT YOUR FRIENDS. They lie, cheat, steal, break the law, waste your tax dollars, infringe upon your rights and kill more white people than they kill niggers every year.

Article is an example of cops getting BTFO in my own state, feels good man.

washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/09/20/cops-accidentally-record-themselves-fabricating-charges-against-protester-lawsuit-says/?utm_term=.a2c144390807

>user unironically supports libertarianism.

Good luck in the race war...

>you edgy betas
wow, guys, we've got Chad in the house

>Just because you edgy betas see a couple nigger crime infographs you now want to suck cop dick?
>OP is an edgy fag

>Implying a job that requires one to be honorable is beta

ITT: bootlickers with no arguments

>libertarianism

What a pleb ideology.

what's wrong with cops?

ITT: bootlickers with no arguments

>muh nat soc

Literally a joke

Who needs slaves when Op can do the cheerypicking.

>>?Cred Forums unironically supports cops now
>Wew what the fuck happened to this place.
Dindus happened

>looks at board name
>politically INCORRECT
>Cred Forums will always be "on the wrong side of history"
BLM can be found on kikebook if you got lost

Anarcho-capitalism. Thought the pic was obvious enough.

You mean feudalism? No, thanks.

Kill yourself omega faggot.

Don't worship them but I let them do their job. I'm not some faggot ass BLM cuck who attacks cops and stops them from doing what is needed, I did all of that in my punk rock kid days like a faggot

The police, the army and the judicial system are perhaps the most important requirements to have a society where you can reasonably expect not to be robbed or killed the next day. They are key and should be valued.

>Live an comfortable life of not commiting crimes
>Cops don't bother you
>WAAAAAAAH BOOOOOOTLICKER

?
All they do is shooting trash and being useless.

I absolutely HATE COPS! Once I got arrested and in jail and I punched a guard so as punishment they gave me this disgusting food, after not eating for three days I got very angry and started punching this guard and beat the crap out of him. Next thing I know I'm strapped in this chair/bed thing with my hands tied down my head strapped in. There was about 4 cops in the room with me and they knew they could get away with anything, they teased me, called me ratshit, laughed really loud in my ear. One brought in a flashlight and said we need to check your mouth for anything so I opened up and he spat in my mouth. It was disgusting and everyone laughed. I was then force-feed (it's fully legal in Canada if it's "medically necessary") and the guard whispered in my ear "I'm here to keep you alive until you die" and then did a mini laugh. I started crying and all the guards were laughing going "AWWWWW does boo boo want his MOMMY HAHAHAHAHA"

Honestly I should have sued but I'm poor and the judge would prolly choose the cops over me since all 4 of them could deny the story.

I agree with both of you, but cops have too much power and not enough people keeping them accountable.

It's funny that most of you "fugg da police" crowd act all edgy and claim to hate the police, but when something bad happens you beg them to help you. Yes, I agree some cops are scum, but most of them are alright. Now go to bed and dream about an anarchy where "the non aggression principle" actually is applied and no cops are needed

>i read a thread and not everyone had the same opinion as me Cred Forums has changed guise!

Cops>Niggers