BERLIN ELECTIONS

Tell me why I should have voted for afd.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xn0xBfueV8s
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/german-far-right-party-afd-enters-berlin-state-parliament-for-first-time-a7315741.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>yfw Merkel is actually a conservative by german standards

>LV

kek

WAKE ME UP

That guy looks Spaniard, also hot as fuck

And he has a Loli

I wish I was that lucky

English Translation please.

Afd doesn't care for your vote Ahmed.

What happened?

Dear Germans,
Your loss of sovereignty and cultural identity is a loss for all of Western civilization.
Please fight back. I don't know who had contrived your undoing and I won't pretend that I understand why... It doesn't matter. It's blatantly obvious that someone is targeting you.

nah, she slowly eliminated all conservatives in her Party to grab more undecided lefty votes.

The old CDU before Merkel was elected, had Slogans like "Kinder statt Inder" = "Kids instead of Indians".

What does this say? Is that his German child bride?

Not long from now Germany will become Islamic and we are increasing in number. The day will come when your children and grandchildren must wear a burka.

youtube.com/watch?v=xn0xBfueV8s

Thats why

See

Don't, just die.

>German elections: AfD surge at expense of Angela Merkel a sign of the 'return of the Nazis'

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/german-far-right-party-afd-enters-berlin-state-parliament-for-first-time-a7315741.html

>Neukölln is the future for germany they said
>Neukölln will be everywhere soon they said

SOMEONE PLEASE GET ME OUT OF THIS COUNTRY FOR FUCKS SAKE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

house, money and a government provided loli?

You shouldn't. It's better to leave the leftists in power when shit will go down so the right can apply the same shaming tactics as the left did for the past 70-or so years.