Tfw you're stuck in the no man's land line of fire with all guns pointed at you

>tfw you're stuck in the no man's land line of fire with all guns pointed at you
>the Politically Correct cucks hate you for being a white male, so you're an enemy of the left
>the Politiclly Incorrect hate you for being British, so you're an enemy of the right
>the Islamists hate you for being a white male, so you're an enemy of Islam
>Europeans hate you for being British, so you're an enemy of Europe
>the Americans hate you for being British, so you're an enemy of America
>other Anglo countries hate you for being British, so you're an enemy of them
>the Russians hate you for being British, so you're an enemy of Russia
>the Chinese hate you for being British, so you're an enemy of China
>numerous other countries hate you for being British
>the native Brits hate you because you're autistic and you don't behave like them, so you're an enemy of your own people
>native country is a depressing shithole
>can't move out of own country because of built-up fears of being hated in other countries assuming there are loads of people like Cred Forumsacks in the world
>can't even support an ideology without being mocked and hated excessively
>the only people you can relate to you online on some Chinese image board hate you because you were born in a country against your own will and your flag shows
>tfw you're literally locked in a dark room alone
You faggots would never understand suffering, because you can actually live a happy life if you're not a white Brit.
>inb4 Sweden
Swedes are well-respected people, they get respect in other countries regardless of their insane policies. If you're a Brit, expect nothing but hatred from people, there's nothing you can do about that.

Other urls found in this thread:

goodcountry.org/index/overall-rankings
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I love you.
*kisses you in french*

Fuck you britcuck, the only thing that matters is KEK

Don't forget about Scots, Welsh and Potato niggers they are our biggest enemies. Only Australians love us.

And don't forget:
You hate each other as well.

Fucking kill yourself you emo faggot

Dude I think you have unrealistic expectations. Everyone comes up with reasons to hate ppl they've never met. Bc like,
>screw you, who are you that I have to think about now? I got enough on my plate

This is human nature user. It doesn't mean they hate you like they hate their mortal enemy.... more like the way they hate broccoli. Hold your head up high knowing you have lots of valuable nutrients, dude. Don't sweat this shit.

Fckinn right

Scotland and England are enemies and always will be

:)

>Caring about a polynesian fly fishing forum

What the fuck?

It doesn't seem like it, my country hasn't accomplished anything good this century. The way people word it out makes it sound like I am their mortal enemy, just for being born on a chunk of soil beyond my control. I never asked to be British. I don't drink tea, I don't act like a cuck, I don't go around Europe smashing homes and getting piss drunk.

It's because of this it's hard to meet strangers I can have a decent conversation with.
Most of Cred Forums would probably hate me regardless of whether they met me in person or not anyway, so I can't make a difference.

Because it's the only place I can make contact with human beings.

At least you're not Canadian.

Assuming you voted in favor of Brexit I can respect you for that.
Let us all set these exits in motion!

Drink some coffe, amigo

I bet if I was Canadian I would have to endure at least 50% less hate.

is that meant to be cheburashka?

Do not pray for an easier life my bong friend.

Pray to be a stronger man.

On that note, rise up and show people those fools what happens when you make an enemy of the mighty British empire, rise up and become whole once more!

Why be strong when there's nobody to appreciate your strength? The British 'empire' is never coming back, this country is collapsing as we speak.

You should probably get some help, like it seems like you have legit psychological issues. Everyone doesn't hate you in fact at least in America if you aren't a prick most people that aren't in the city will be more friendly to you.

> guys look at me i'm so depressed, pity me x---DDD

No one will need to appreciate your strength, they will be your inferior.

They will simply look to you for guidance.

As for the country collapsing, yes it is. However England has suffered much worse before, this is nothing more than a slight bump in the road, when your country rises from the ashes (again) you will have learned from the mistakes of your predecessors, there will literally be NOTHING to stop you. Honestly the world is not a bad place, it is easy to see it as a bad place because your country is so fucking good.

Think of it this way.

>everything in your country runs so well that the only productive thing left to do is look for problems to fix

this leads to a mindset of ONLY being able to see NEGATIVES.

Trust me, shit is so fucking bad right now that the only place left to go is up. The worst is behind you!

Fuck off cuck.
We're hated because we're the best and always have been.
When we beat the Germans in WW2 we not only rebuilt our country but also rebuilt theres.
We're so fuckin strong we fuck other people's countries up and then pay to rebuild them how we want them. Then we stripped them of their military and made them subservient. Happened in WW1 too.

Also, the UK isn't viewed badly at all. We're the 4th best perceived nation in the world.
goodcountry.org/index/overall-rankings

It was meant to serve as a message to everyone who complains about being depressed here, and how they should be making the most of their lives, but me being the fuckup I am, made it sound like a sob story.

On a strong dose of anti-depressants, doesn't do shit, because nothing hides the harsh truth.

We're not the best, we're just overcompensating manlets in a sense:
>Call mummy America to do our dirty work in WW2
>Softly colonised other countries and gave them their land back
>Goodcountry index doesn't account for personal opinions

Theirs*

But everything else you said is right on fucking point.

It's so easy to be hated when you are the best.

I mean every fucking country teaches their citizens to learn english.

i like brits and so do some others but i dont like whining faggots

Maybe if you stopped being faggot people would respect you.

But when I'm not a faggot, people hate me for being British. There's no respect for that.

If you weren't a faggot, you wouldn't care.
You always care and you'll always be a faggot.

Then how do you endure?

honestly I can not change your opinion, if you hate your own country, and yourself thats up to you.

I used to be in a similar but I was fortunate enough to grow out of it without the use of medication.

Honestly, just cut down on the bullshit intake, and do something different.

You are depressed, and the only thing you changed in your life is that you are taking medication, yes depression is a chemical imbalance in the brain, but dude for fucks sake, do something different!

I mean really fucking different, if your lifestyle makes you depressed, then change your life.

Don't pull the "There is nothing I can do" card, that is bullshit, that is learned helplessness, just try new experiences and for sucks sake, get off this Monglian basket weaving forum, this place is not for people in your current state of mind.

This place is meant to make you hate life (you see the truths), but you need to take pol like it is a medication, in small doses.

As I said before I can not change how you feel about this earth, your country, or yourself.

I can only offer friendly advice.

And my advice is, to find three things you are grateful every day, and writing it in a journal, do this every day until you can start finding happiness from within, looking towards others for happiness will get you fucking SHIT.

Be a man. And change up your mundane life.

Endure what?

The millions of shitposts about our country being bad here?

Just shitpost back, call them a nigger or something.
Why are you so insistent on pleasing everyone?
Some people think our country is shit and yes there's things that are shit about the UK but they're shit too, so who cares? This isn't a hugbox. And even if the UK was to become a utopia there'd be people calling it shit because they're fed up of the circlejerking.
Maybe you should take a break from here.