Ok white people I like some of you but think for a second. You call us inferior and weakminded...

Ok white people I like some of you but think for a second. You call us inferior and weakminded, but tell me who has more to lose. Us or you?
I'd say you.
Is not the current state of the black person a result of the experiences with white people as well as his choices?

> tfw black and laughing at the collapse of western civilization through our psycho cultural influences in music and art through expression of degenerative behavior.

>tfw people actually bought and sold us because of our superiority as laborers and bred us to be better
> tfw we dont depend on heavy infrastructure based societies which collapse in an instant rather than maintaining livable communities with children raised by relatives under your noses and under the guise of your definition of poverty.
if were so poor why are so many of us dying of heart disease.
>observe the aggression and fury of our sons as we overrun the wombs of your daughters
>tfw we attack your oppressive and racist systems of by producing more children than you can suppress.

that feel when blacks represent a christian majority and high belief in god, and we watch while you and yours suffer from your years of arrogance and decadence.

we have our own illuminati, and the chinese like us better than they like you. Just know if this was a war, you're losing

You wanted blacks vs whites, dont be suprised at the outcome.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4PeO0SfCw5s
youtube.com/watch?v=nlS4SimQfv8
youtube.com/watch?v=phKO2T2pMjM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cool beans

White people are the only thing stopping blacks from getting their shit fucked up by Jews and chinks.

>You wanted blacks vs whites, dont be suprised at the outcome.
but you have every other race on your side and half of the white race.

>but tell me who has more to lose
>but tell me who has more to protect and fight for

your dumb nigger mentality needs to die

ok.

>if this was a war,
White people tend to be pretty overt about their wars
What with the guns and bombs and stuff

Have white people been shooting and/or bombing Africa lately?

I mean, know they did frequently, but lately?

>white people
Why do black people think only white people look down on them?

>proud of being a jewish tool

You're still slaves.

Good tavi!

I guess thats why the jews are promoting black influence on people and culture in the white community through immigration and media.

We're all taking our world back. If you haven't noticed the EU and US are but an imperial province of the sons of Solomon.

STOP replying to this. Look at the fucking picture. it's literally the most autistic black celebrity in the world. wearing a crown. This thread is bullshit. probably wasnt even written by a black person.
>if were so poor why are so many of us dying of heart disease

what the fuck does that even mean?

Hillary Clinton couldn't care less about who she destroys.

youtube.com/watch?v=4PeO0SfCw5s
>bill clinton literally stole Haiti's oil for the clintons
>clinton foundation stole the aid money
>clinton foundation controls Haiti's politics
>calls out for black America to wake up against the democrats

youtube.com/watch?v=nlS4SimQfv8
>UN spread Cholera in Haiti
>entire Haiti aid effort was a giant globalist scam
>ancap tent city literally has better living conditions than foreign aid funded cities
>entire economy destroyed by foreign governments
>various organizations waste resources on pointless commie shit

youtube.com/watch?v=phKO2T2pMjM
>Former Haitian president during the Bill Clinton admit names the Clinton
>clintons tried to bribe and intimidate him
>clinton Foundation stole 98% of donations meant for Haiti
>calls for Trump to publicly demand Clinton Foundation audit of Haiti Earthquake donations

implying thats not what we already have.

look around you. your women and children will turn against your white fathers and turn to us for higher wisdom beyond the sins of conquest and lust for power.

we already know.

Haiti is not savable, the dominicans will take over the island at some point. it's neither dem or repub for us it's a battle between the god of israel and the false gods of human vanity. We are winning

because you look down on everyone and everyone in turn look up at you awaiting your inevitable fall. You may have gotten to the moon but your minds may as well be at the bottom of the sea.

your music is a design to keep you as slaves and to push you away from pro active behaviour and being a descent, well worth productive member of society.

Preventing that keeps you at bay.

You were bought and sold and slaves due to dominant slave genes, inferior image and inferior intelligence.

Easy to manipulate, easy to keep you at bay and make you nothing but a bitch.

You depend entirely on heavy infrastructure, majority depend on it, the absolute minority contribute to it and pay their way.

Others live like house niggers on food stamps and actively live like bitch slaves in a white colonised nation to just be apart of it, even at the despised bottom, cockroach tier of existence.

your aggression is innate due to living amongst superior designs of humanity nature created. All it takes is a mirror and an image to compare yourself to.

You don't attack any system, rather then attack the system you prey on the vulnerable, not apart of the system people such as children and seniles because of the incapability to resist.

What you've posted was a joke. And whats more of a joke is the fact you adhere to such bullshit to keep you at bay from confronting the truth with would lead to the innevitable collective suicide of your people.

tldr blacks are in denial, savage animals who are completely dependant on cheap, self validating excuses just to get bye and not kill yourselves.

People used you as a slave labor force because you were cheap and expendable, not because you were superior in any way. Even as a slave labor force, it's not like we used you as carpenters or builders in any way. We chained you together like farm animals, whipped you across your nigger back, and told you pick that cotton or tobacco, because that's the only thing you niggers were smart enough to do.

And then we were nice enough to grant you apes your freedom and even the opportunity to become like us. And now you talk about a war? Please, nigger. A war implies that all parties involved are at least on some sort of equal footing. You wogs are a nuisance at best and only by the grace of our hospitality and kind nature do you continue to walk this earth.

God could have wiped Lucifer out at any time he pleased, but he took pity on his creation for his rebellious nature. So too could we, the white masters, wipe out the negro any time we wish, but we take pity on you in the vain hope that one day you might be able to grow past being just ignorant coons.

0/10

>laughing at the collapse of western civilization through our psycho cultural influences in music and art through expression of degenerative behavior.
I know that feel.

>if were so poor why are so many of us dying of heart disease.

because you eat cheap and unhealthy fast food like pigs

>>tfw we attack your oppressive and racist systems of by producing more children than you can suppress.

no you don't, your growth is nil. in fact you kill your unborn children in record numbers.

Lol is this nigger serious?

dude be honest- how stupid are you?

It should be obvious by his posts.
Hilarious shit, honestly.

There are 500 million white people. If anything you've had the world all along and are just too narrow minded to see that you already were and always were the majority ruled by a minority which is far superior to you.

A minority which has its own minority groups even more powerful that could be a thousand times worse for you if they inflicted ill will upon you.

You think the common white man is bad? Try Jews on for size. They owned the slave trade. They owned all the major operations in Africa.

If you want to look closer to home. Arabs your near cousin hates your guts so much they castrated you all when you were slaves (still are in some places).

Its best for blacks people to keep a low key and not stick their heads out. The guillotines are all ready for the choppin. Hungry for blood. Don't give them a reason for the season.

I say this as the lowest of the low of the white minority. Irish potato negro. Take a word of advice. Don't wake up the lion.

I hope the God of Israel is winning. I am weary of these chaotic and demonic "gods" having their way with us.

I- Im very stupid, nothing i say is true and your lowering birth rates and encroachment by darkskinned foreigners are all as a result of your mercy as white masters.

If blacks were superior they would be superior and not rely on trying to convince people on the internet as to why they're superior.

mad gay shit

Neato mesquito

Wait how the Mexicans, Arabs and Asians will treat you. You will beg whitey to help you, if they are still around.

>superior

I guess thats why you left your frozen hellscape to return to our lands for wealth and prosperity and in the attempt lost an empire that took thousands of years to develope and blame all other people for having nothing but a declining population and the graves of your fathers filled by the very foreigners they fought to keep out.

The jew took the white mans kingdom nearly overnight. Yet here you are still not clear where your enemies lie

My ancestors took what your ancestors made no use of and didn't have the intelligence to use.

They made use of that which we had no need for. And took more than that that was offered. Now we do the same in your land.

You're on the internet aren't you? Those rare earth minerals were put to use so you could troll post right now.

ah, yes, it took a total of 10 posts to get to MUH DICK cuck pics.

saged, reported, hidden, w/e

>WE

>>tfw people actually bought and sold us because of our superiority as laborers and bred us to be better

>superiority as laborers

YLYL threads can get you banned around these parts, Tyrone.

>muh dick
Well that came on unexpectedly fast.

>dear white people

Why do blacks do this and then proceed to bitch and moan about racism and generalizations immediately after. Shits retarded as fuck.

Mexicans are far superior laborers. Everything else on your list is the jews doing. Hell, slavery was the jews doing too.

BTW must suck to be a nigger with such an inferiority complex you have to compensate.

You understand so little its almost cute. You know nothing of the Masons vs the Hidden hand.

You know nothing of the Merchants.

What did i expect though, you are literally a Homo Erectus. An inferior model of human only suited to mass breeding because your survivability is so low due to a combination of a harsher environment and your stupidity.

Do you know why Africa still has Megafauna while no other lands do?

Because we are fucking smarter and stronger than you.

All you have is your speed. Which ain't worth shit because you can't outrun a couple of things. 1 the Radio. 2 Our guns.

i guess you don't realize those are drug-addicted prostitutes, and blacked.com is owned by a jew

Good luck nigger.
t. Spic

Reminder that if a race war started whites would finish it in a single day.

Being bred for chores is different from being bred for combat.

This number is closer to 700m

>tfw we dont depend on heavy infrastructure based societies which collapse in an instant rather than maintaining livable communities

this is the only point i can refute

excellent bait, 10/10