What did he mean by this?

twitter.com/whitehouse/status/778322483308924928

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/apr/1/obama-expect-more-attacks-pressure-isis-increases/
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2016/06/14/remarks-president-after-counter-isil-meeting
youtube.com/watch?v=_fZ-d_powZ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The terrorists will get into our country if we don't let them in.

>if you let them in they will kill you
>if you don't they'll will kill you even harder

If your enemies kill you, you win.

Don't u idiots get it Isis wants you to protect yourselves!

Holy shit this guy is a traitor.

We should let these people in because otherwise they might get offended and try to blow us up.

King Nigger is scared.

>if we turn away refugees because they might be terrorists... we would make them terrorists

Why does he have Sonya's body?

"In terrorist propaganda, they say we're a nation full of Christians, so we better all convert to Islam."

If you lock your doors you only make robbers think you have something worth robbing.

>ISIS says they've infiltrated the refugee crowds
>"ISIS doesn't want you to let them in"

No. He's a good Muslim.

That the terrorists want a stronger immigration policy and reinforced border control.

If we take terrorists in because we don't want to reinforce terrorist propaganda, doesn't that mean the terrorists are winning?

Can someone please find a single piece of ISIS propaganda criticizing the west for protecting our borders? It doesn't exist.

This meme is self evidently stupid but someone our president gets away with saying over and over against for 8 years without any journalist calling him on it.

because he's a bitch

Oh man we should just transplant evey single person in Saudi or in Syria into the us same with every single African in Africa. Yea why don't we just make the world the us but force them to come to the us

A Kenyan Muslim. Donald "I love Mexicans" trump is openly fellating the nigger on live television these days

but the problem is they're still gonna commit terrorist acts regardless of whether or not we reinforce it

as if this year alone wasn't proof enough

Guys terrorists say that we're part of some kind of Western Civilization. It's obvious that we have to do everything in our power to prove them wrong and become part of Islamic Civilization. Once we've bent the heal their propaganda will be proven false!

basically democrats are willing to risk a permanent terror problem

they are ok with the US becoming France

Tweet to Trump.

Obama just stepped on a big fat turd

This stupid liberal argument makes no logical sense whatsoever.

He means that perpetuating anti-Muslim rhetoric fuels the growth of extremism.

Typical alt right, trumptard response:
>HUR DUR FUCK DEM TERRORISTS' FEELINGS. WHY DO I NEED TO BE 'NICE' TO THEM!? IF BEING MEAN TURNS MUSLIMS INTO TERRORISTS, I DON'T WANT THEN IN MY COUNTRY. KILL ALL MUSLIMS!!!!!

I'm pretty sure ISIS leaders are replaying Trump's bullshit to Muslims throughout the middle East and in the on social media in the West. They'll twist any anti Muslims/refugee speeches into propaganda and direct it towards miserable, depressed, and impressionable arab young men.

However i feel like you faggots already know this, so why do you insist on being fucking assholes all the time?

if he retweets it they'll just look at the confused black man and call him a racist

Its a known meme.

They call him racist anyway.

Or just tweet to don jr he's the one redpilling and taking the flack now

>WHY DO I NEED TO BE 'NICE' TO THEM!? IF BEING MEAN TURNS MUSLIMS INTO TERRORISTS, I DON'T WANT THEN IN MY COUNTRY
But this is a perfectly valid point.

Let terrorists into your country or they'll commit even more terrorism!

Architect of ISIS, everybody

If you don't bring terrorists into your country the terrorists win.

have you ever considered just building a wall be done with it?

>Their background
>We can't turn away Jihadists for having a Jihadist background because that'd reinforce jihadist propaganda

We shouldn't accept refugees at all. There are billions of people just as poor and sick. Taking a million doesn't even make a dent to which grows by 30 million every year. Literally the only answer is colonization.

>I'm pretty sure

That's a pretty neat trick, bring pretty sure of something you have no information on whatsoever. Why don't you watch some ISIS videos yourself and try to figure out what they are saying? Hint: it has a lot more to do with Clinton, Bush, and Obama's wars in the Middle East. Not everybody is the world is privileged enough to care about "muh rhetoric" you racist fuck.

>"If we don't let terrorists in, the terrorists win" t. Bobama

It's not even satire.

Gross dereliction of duty folks...

The terrorist propaganda goes something like

>"Those "sons of the west" are pussies. They're pussies and they can't get hard - sad! Their fertility is so low that they actually want us to conquer them. Sally forth my good muds and sweep their land, resources, and women into the coming caliphate!"

How Obama acts reinforces terrorist propaganda.

Top kek

>if we do x it will offend people that already hate us
>doing x makes it easier for those people to kill you

They already hate you, who cares if you offend them even more by taking actions make ensure they stay the fuck away from you?

They can be offended all they want over there with their mud huts and goats and you can give zero fucks about them and how they feel.

We wouldn't want to upset foreigners would we?
We are OBLIGATED to let them in, otherwise they might call us deplorables!

We can't just discriminate against terrorists knocking on our door, instead we should imagine a world without doors. Where criminals, drug/human trafficking, and terrorists are treated fairly how all members of the PC Human race deserve.

What a smart and inclusive movement, that concern's itself more about foreigners, criminals, and terrorists more than it does the safety of American citizens and veterans. We should pat ourselves on the back and remind people daily we are better than them because we believe in an inclusive world, and if you don't agree with that and believe in rights, liberty, freedom, and security: you are a racist, xenophobic, piss stain.

t. never lived around muslims

Are you a journalist by any chance?

>why do you insist on being fucking assholes all the time
Because it keeps people I don't like away from me and my gf. We hate normies.

>He means that perpetuating anti-Muslim rhetoric fuels the growth of extremism

Perpetuating anti-right wing rhetoric fuels the growth of right wing extremism

Perpetuating anti-white rhetoric fuels the growth of race realists

Perpetuating anti-male rhetoric fuels the growth of misogyny

Why do liberals vote against their self-interest?

I'll respond to this bait by noting that "I'm pretty sure" is fuck all for evidence and that terrorist chauvenism and hostility has grown parallel to increasing limp dick impotency and appeasement in the West.

French lynched Pro-Algerian protestors in the 60s, literally shoot up peaceful dindu nothing poor fuckers in France itself. No nice, no hebdo, no Bataclan.

France grows to 10%+ Muslim, kowtows to them prior to the pushback, and they get nice, hebdo, bataclan.

REST OF THE WORLD IS NOT YOUR FUCKING SUBURBIA NORTHERN EUROPEAN AND AMERICAN BUBBLE.

THEY DO NOT RESPECT TIMIDNESS, WEAKNESS AND COMPASSION.

THEY RESPECT STRENGTH. THAT IS IT,.

Go fucking look up the actual history of the region and the world and not just what you hear John Oliver vomit, go and actually study and read and learn instead of pretending to be some enlightened pseudo-intellectual who does nothing but read cliffnote abridged reddit and imgur "History for idiots" regurgitated nonsense from youtube or buzzfeed.

""""White""""" house

>white
>house

That should cover it

Pepe.jpg

I think bombing them and arming the people that behead them is worse but you know fuck it. You do you Barack.

Wow you wrote a lot to try and justify circular logic.

>HUR DUR FUCK DEM TERRORISTS' FEELINGS. WHY DO I NEED TO BE 'NICE' TO THEM!? IF BEING MEAN TURNS MUSLIMS INTO TERRORISTS, I DON'T WANT THEN IN MY COUNTRY.

This is a valid point and you're a moron.

I'm pretty sure the drone strikes are what reinforces terrorist propaganda, or the $38 billion given to Israel.

IF YOU KILL YOUR ENEMIES THEY WIN

If we turn away terrorists from entering our country, then the terrorists win

Yes this the logical conclusion to what Obama said.

If we don't let them kill us, their propaganda has been a success.

Can't let those guys win the propaganda war.

it's newspeak. he's literally talking bullshit. none of that is true.

HOW is this shit real WTF

i've been browsing loads of liberal twitter garbage for the past two hours
what the actual fuck is wrong with people? why are these strawman paint images actually valid arguments most of the time?

i should visit Cred Forums more often

We can't let terrorists win. We better let them in and treat them better than our veterans.
That'll show them!

Islam and it's hatred of western values is the already burning wood, toppling stable countries and arming/training terrorist groups to fight your proxy wars is the gasoline.

>He means that perpetuating anti-Muslim rhetoric fuels the growth of extremism

>i feel like you faggots

Whoa, slow down with the anti-faggot rhetoric there pedro, you don't want to fuel the growth of faggot extremism do you? Oh wait, that's fucking stupid and makes no sense

Just because he has a background of terrorism doesn't mean he's a fucking skittle. He's a person!

>twitter.com/whitehouse/status/778322483308924928

>tfw it's not a parody account

every fucking 15 minutes is pro-rapefugee shit

>if I cross the street to avoid the thug, that will only incite his violence.

the post

The strawman images show in a simple way how dumb people are for believing this stuff. Why explain in a complicated way, all the details of a situation to someone who only cares about watching football or shopping for shoes? I've started using them way more.

I don't get these MSpaint memes; why don't you just use her real picture and post the quote under it like old(er) Cred Forums would have done? This looks like a 12 year old drew it.

got my noggin' a joggin'

Bottom line is if we reject peaceful Muslims from coming into the country, the higher chance of them killing us

I don't fucking get this shit. It's like niggers thinking "hurr durr if all they'll see me as is a criminal I might as well be one." If someone is literally turned to terrorism because they weren't allowed in a country then they were unhinged to begin with.

>t-t-they can be your wife's son!

Yeah let's leave them wide open, on the chance that no rapists murderers or burglars will stroll by

this shit is flat out retarded...

But they aren't.

>If we don't let a bunch of violent backwards people into our country, they might turn into violent backwards people!

>foster wars in the region
>cry about the dead babies

Isn't globalism grand?

People help other people every day without having them move in.

>if we were to turn refugees away because of their background
The fuck, isn't that the only thing that would get any particular refugee turned away.

The terrorists have won. They literally dictate US policy. The White House has two messages for the american people: "We cannot physically protect you from terror attacks" and "If we tried to protect you, the terrorists will win."

So what? Either we get blown up on the way to work or we actually try and stop it. Those are the only two options.

>Let us in so we can kill you or we will kill you

they could be if we let them in and allow our land become a shithole like theirs

it's a self-fulfilling prophecy.

>start wars for neocon kikes
>make white people clean it up in their own countries

B-but pls throw your logic out the window and treat strangers you don't know equivalent to your friends and family.
Terrorists are people too! They have feelings. They may want to do some light bombing or shootings, b-but innocent until proven guilty.

You wouldn't want to be a Deplorable Terroristophobic would you?

If you don't let terrorists win, they will win. That's why Trump's calls for border protection and vetting immigrants is attracting radical terrorist attacks under the Obama administration

Because it's 2016

Really? Terrorists say to kids "Psst, hey kid, America hates you, don't you know?"

Fucking ridiculous that the leaders of the free world are this lamebrained.

I just tell liberals:
>Would you be Germanphobic if during WW2 we let any german in who wanted to come without vetting them? If we then started seeing nazi marches and nazis taking over political office, and you were called Germanphobic for questioning it, you'd be ok with that?

>PREDICTING THE FUTURE CORRECTLY IS RACIST

TL;DR: Trump created terrorism. There wasn't terrorism before Trump. Meaning, terrorism is a fabrication of FUCKING WHITE MALES

The thing is that dumbass's like him don't understand that you cant just have every motherfucker come into your country, you have to have people who are willing to support the country and at the very least adhere to it's laws/culture.

>the government is publicly endorsing hillary while you oay their salary
doesn't this make you furious?

Saying anything I don't agree with is racist and sexist.
I don't agree with rights or freedom!

Conservatives BTFO liberals won with bulletproof logic.

It's too bad there isn't some country whose entire claim to fame other than oil is managing millions of travellers to a specific city every year. I bet some country like that would be great at taking in refugees.

>THE ALT-RIGHT EXISTS GUYS

1 dollar has been added to your account from the Clinton Foundation

but the germans were white back then user, and the white man is the devil!

to be fair, dubai has no resources. all its wealth comes from its financial sector (making it even jewier) which is why it took a massive hit in 2008 and couldn't afford to finish the tower in your pic. fellow UAE member abu dhabi (capital of the UAE) does have oil however and stepped in to finish the tower to avoid national disgrace. of course, in return they had to rename the tower from burj dubai to burj khalifa, after the ruler of abu dhabi.

That's why it works on liberals. They don't have a good answer for it without exposing their anti-white mentality.

Your country is a part of the problem. Honestly I think Israel and the Gulf States need to take the refugees, not the U.S., Canada or Europe.

I don't give a rat's ass what the Muslims do to your country either by the way. They're your problem.

Obama: "Expect more terrorist attacks"
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/apr/1/obama-expect-more-attacks-pressure-isis-increases/

Obama: We cant protect you from terrorist attacks
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2016/06/14/remarks-president-after-counter-isil-meeting

Obama: If we tried to stop terror attacks, that would help the terrorists.

White House is either unwilling or unable to stop terror attacks. They cant protect us. They dont have the gall to do so. All that's important is the preservation of the military-industrial complex.

There's no good reason why countries shouldn't have a discriminatory immigration policy there's nothing that says you have to let these people in

Why did Obama use the white house account? He could have just used his own.

Obama does loads of things previous presidents did not.
His last year in the presidency, all he has done is golf, attempt to give away the internet to unaccountable foreign government/s and campaign for MUH LEGACY.

He should just fucking resign, he clearly doesn't care anymore, if he ever did. Let Pedo-Joe have some fun for the last few months.

Isis recruits people by saying that the west hates them and will never accept them.

So if we don't accept rapefugees, Isis gets more recruits.

But if we do accept rapefugees we get enriched

its a lose lose shouldve bombed all muslims decades ago

Same reason retards thought the White House twitter account thought actually "disqualify" Trump from the Presidency.

Retards gonna retard.

It does. It's an outrage our leaders praise anti-American flag burners.
Our current leadership has shown their allegiance.

This election we are standing up against this.

Excellent post my friend

realistically speaking, liberals are a bunch of hypocritical idiots

The propaganda is that our war is not on terrorism but on Islam. That's what Obama is referring to.

IT'S THE SUGARCOATING OF ISLAM AND PRETENDING ISLAMIC TERRORISM HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH TERRORISM WHAT ENFORCES EXTREMIST VIEWS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What do they think the potential terrorist recruits will think when they see all that mayhem and death?
>...w-was that mass death caused by the organization I was about to enter?
>nah, the left wing politicians said it was just a random attack, no problem then

The people that are being recruited are the type of people who want to have a control in this chaotic world, and if the cuck news don't tell us what the fuck is really going on, the recruits will just go ahead keep being potential terrorists.
If the news told that the death was indeed caused by islamists, the young recruit minds will rethink and revalue their world views and refuse to take any part of it.

Surely there are always maniacs who just want to kill, but jeebus fucking christ censoring and sugarcoating reality is not helping at all.

calm the fuck down m8

Does that imply that their backgrounds have terrorism?

It's a caricature ffs. It's a part of the meme.

youtube.com/watch?v=_fZ-d_powZ0

>if you don't let a robber in your house, the robber wins

>everyone I disagree with is a terrorist sympathizer

Locks discriminate against anyone who isn't privileged enough to own the key for it.
This is 2016 discrimination is outlawed.

We need to have a march to let people know they need to remove all concepts of locks and keys, and accept an open way of life without any discrimination.

Kinda like that time you put a 6 month halt to any Iraqi refugee from being able to enter the country? But that was totally different, right?

>mfw oh my God its real.

how about not bombing these countries and creating refugees in the first place?

Who cares what they think? Wall 'em out, throw the local ones in camps if they get uppity.

THEY WIN IF YOU REINFORCE THEIR TERRORIST PROPAGANDA

Image is retarded/makes no sense.

Its the height of weakness to suggest that we allow terrorists to set the agenda instead of setting it ourselves.

>you must take us or we'll kill you

>if you burn your house down you won't need to worry about getting robbed.

Turning them into refugees in the first place is an even better way of reinforcing terrorist propaganda, so Obama shouldn't be one to talk.

How about just disregarding what terrorist propaganda says and killing every piece of shit who falls for it? No? Not the American way?

How can our own president be such a fucking shameless traiterous liar

Holy fucking shit

You can't blame a monkey for eating a banana.

What if you turn away a refugee because his background included crucify christian priests on christmas and beheading apostates on mondays?

Muslim (re) Confirmed

Ya and drone striking people across half a continent makes us look way worse than vclosing our borders.

"we need to demonstrate weakness or else the terrorist will blow shit up in retaliation"

it took only one decade to completely reverse the policy of foreign affairs

Yea there is a narrative ....valerie jarrett who is lebanese has wrote it...obama gives zero fucks....

the damage is done.....going to be interesting when they use a VBIED or nuke on US soil

>we would be reinforcing our own propaganda

Have you been memeing under a rock?

they wouldn't even be offended btw. They would understand it.

YOU DON'T GET IT!!! WHEN THEY DO TERRORISM IT'S NOT BECAUSE THEY HATE YOU, IT'S BECAUSE THEY WANT YOU TO HATE THEM AND MAKE THEM GO AWAY!
THEN THEY WILL DO TERRORISM IN REVENGE OF YOUR HATE!

they will be so confused, it will cause their whole plan to fall together into itself.

Trudeau said once
>If you kill your enemies, they win

Don't you guys get it? If we don't move to the concentration camp, we will only be reinforcing nazi propaganda!

This is so humiliating and stupid. It is completely illogical and irrelevant. The establishment response to Klan propaganda about blacks is that the Klan is wrong even if they are right, not that blacks should behave themselves to avoid bearing out a stereotype. But our enemies get to dictate our moves? How can we ever win if our enemies dictate our moves?

This pisses me off so much. That isn't terrorist propaganda. You can watch ISIL propaganda. It is not about turning refugees away. ISIL propaganda is the fucking Koran.

wow that really corrected my record

I can tell you what he did mean by this:

"YOU BETTER VOTE FOR HILLARY YOU FUCKING AUTONOMOUS THINKER, SO WE CAN FLOOD THE CORE LAND OF THE WESTERN CULTURE WITH MILLIONS OF MUSLIMS. DON'T EVEN DARE TO VOTE FOR TRUMP!"

>Because of their background
>Hey this guy killed dozen of men and did beheading videos
>But I'm sure he's fine to come in

Most "refugees" aren't even from Syria, but I'd be most worried about even legit refugees from Syria, because they've seen some shit and probably radicalised from it.

>If you exercise some form of control over your country and people, terrorists win

While this is technically correct, it seems troubling that the conversation has been reduced to arguments over strategy. Whatever happened to the idea that we are the good guys and therefore want to treat people the way that good people treat other people? I'm not saying that you have to be all "what would Jesus do", but you know, what would Jesus do?

>implying buildings can tweet

I'm pretty sure id have more god damned sense than a dumb ass immagrant.

>Falling for shitty (((boat-Jew)))

>all those redpilled responses

It becomes a bit of a moot point when you're arming and providing ISIS air support desu.................................

SON OF A WHORE OBAMA

Oh user, why do you ask questions you already know the answers to?

"If we dont give muslims special treatment, they'll all become terrorists" - the tweet

Sorry for making a mess of your country kid, but it was all in a good cause. Stop whining, crybaby.

GGGAY