German women

>German women

You can't make this shit up

Old. Debunked. Newfag.

what was the conclusion sir?

THAT'S HOT I WANT TO BECOME REFUGEE IN GERMANY TOO!

I hereby proclaim OP a faggot ass homo.

Why are americans and a huehue discussing germany

Are you a white or a brown monkey? Only brown nigger looking people can get by as refugees in Germany for the ficki ficki.

>FAKE
FAKE
>FAKE
FAKE

STOP REPOSTING THIS

STOP STOP

FAKE
>FAKE
FAKE

!!!!!!!!

because if a german comments about it they'll get thrown jail for posting inflammatory rhetoric

Awww gross looks like piss.

Because. People like you and me don't make threads, so stupid shit threads flood our board. Fucking hate OP.

white women love big brown cocks

jesus, that dude could get better pucci than that towering forehead

Bitch be looking like Tweety Bird ya feel me.

This interracial shit makes my blood boil with anger it's just sick to see whores fucking sand monkeys

It's what semen looks like a woman's back you fucking virgin

top kek
she would be perfect tweety if her hair would be shaved and some pieces left on top , you know typical feminazi hairstyle

Fake
Saged and reported faggot

ce faci frère

Also anyone has the sauce??? Moar pls post full set

What do the girls on /r/gonewild get out of this? Do they eventually have betas give them money, or is the attention enough for them?

>the attention is enough for them

>romania
>white

attention

Accidental Renaissance, google it

>implying men wouldn't do the same
>implying i would give a shit if the hottie i'm banging is african or asian or russian
>implying my dick can tell the difference between legal and illegal and race

sorry but i don't buy this meme, i know women are sluts but so are men, we should just do the same and start fucking women from other countries and fill reddit with our posts telling other white men how proud we are that we got a lot of chicks to suck our weenie

Why is the f in brackets?

A woman like that should be encouraged to breed with refugees. She could give them AIDS, herpes and gonorrhea in one sitting.

I'd rather be a nigger then submit to islam like you bongs do m8. So go ahead and call me a nigger