We will come and we will take your job, fucking british cucks - you can do nothing with this fact

We will come and we will take your job, fucking british cucks - you can do nothing with this fact.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0rTk6vurQWc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

when you get here, go for a pizza and speak polish loudly, British lads will love that.

you are right, the world needs a loser country, where all the theives come from

Fuck u British assholes

Just remember to stand alone on a street corner, speaking Polish on the phone.

Vladislav the age off the Pole is over it's our turn now the yugoslavs will rule,butt if you ever try to steal my job i'll shank you bre kurvin sine

You are cucs, we will także your jobs

What's the deal with Brits hating the Poles? I have a lot of Polish immigrants working here, one for me directly in fact. They're all pretty well educated and trained.

Are the ones coming to England different or are the British just salty for some reason? If they should be pissed at any migrants it should be the brown ones.

we will take german cucks' jobs too

We will take your jobs and your women you fucking cucks.

>They're all pretty well educated and trained.
Poles are our Mexicans, there are no controls on which Poles come here because of the fucking EU freedom of movement. So we don't get the "educated and trained" ones. We get the bottom of the barrel ones.

P O O L A N D

>fucking british cuck can deal with polish strong people
HAHAHAHHA

It's Władysław

NEET butthurt

or maybe you live in the lower-middle class and you only happen to know such people?

Oh yeah. Forgot about that whole EU freedom of movement thing. Yeah the Poles that come here to work are typically just seasonal, the one that works for me is married to an American and she's got a masters degree.

I'm from the working class. We're not Americans with a dominant middle class.

This, Poles are cancer

at least "poles" are not cucks

3-4% of Ireland's population is made up of Polish immigrants.

No societal problems whatsoever.Top lads. Second best immigrants after the Chinese desu.

Wait wait wait, I thought you guys wanted the Polish to stay in Poland? Why would you want your people to leave your country?

Poles vote for the leftwing in the UK. Poles are not some "saviours of the white race" voting bloc.

Cancer that will kill Europe and feast on it's corpse, we are coming for you cucks.

But we do deal with you. Look at the news about this "xenophobia".

Anyway have fun picking cabbages for below minimum wage.

>muh cucks

its hard to defend poland when you guys are this retarded, the only reason why poland is not "cucked" is because its piss poor and none wants to come here.

Back to work lad, my takeaway order is late.

Literally nigger behavior, anyway I would like to see you try. You poles are always short and weak.

They are rude.
They are poorly educated.
They dont understand the concept of refuge collection. Instead choosing to burn all their rubbish just after sundown . Any poor fucker that has to put up with Poles in their street has to deal with the smell of burning plastic every fucking night.
They are degenerate fucking alcoholics that have literally Abbo levels of intellect.

I am sure that the Poles who stay at home are far better, but the ones that come looking to work the fields are sub human scum.

>don't shit in your own nest faggot

Fuck Pooland.

So appear weak and actually be strong? Seems okay to me.

>implying there are any jobs left

We are new Jews, we will destroy you from the inside britcucks

Get back to work, That asparagus wont harvest itself.
Jesus, these fucking people man.

There is no London. There is Londonek-Zdrój
We are legion
We do dont forgive
We sometimes forget
Expect us

The british rivers will run red...and white.

>>>/karachan/

you people do far more damage with this psedo national pride

>actually be strong
you are deluded and or never been to poland B countryside. poland is not great right now and seeing how the new gov does everything to kill our economy and chase out even more people - never be.

Haven't you got some red and white onions to be picking?

stay mad and go back to your minimal wage job while I fuck your wife in my apartment funded by your government

2019: polish terrorist kills big ben.

kek

*minimum wage
God damn you Poles can't get anything right

BURN DOWN YOUR LOCAL TESCO
but on a serious note bydlo destroyed reputation for normal poles

When I move out off my country I will be shitposting about poles too.When british will try to beat up a Pole ima just call a police,and nuffin else.It was a seba anyway.Fuck sebas,carinas and fucking brajans.

Do Arabs and Poles have bad blood or something?

You have to admit, the Poles that come here are the worst sort of people .

Youre already here

Mandatory reminder this is the national hero of Pooland.

Poland is so fucking comfy, why would they ever want to leave it for Bongistan?

Ask them, there tonnes of them here.

I don't speak Chinese

No, we won't, we don't care. Seriously, bad bait, do better in the future. This one would be good if you'd post it about 10 years ago when it was trendy to visit Britain for some seasonal job as there were plenty that British didn't want or were not that great at.

They are.when they come back to poland they have to show the have been to england by naming their child A FUCKING BRIAN,and then spend their money on most luxury shit and burgers.Then when the cash is gone they say it this country that took their cash and they complain,and then FUCKING FINNALY they go back to 20 man flat in UK.My child will bully all anglo-pole children in his school.

>be polish
>move to uk
>take shitty seasonal jobs with shit pay
>hurr durr poland stronk

Muslims and Jews are our greatest allies

I think its kind of disapproval of brexit.Poles are at lowest.
I have t spoken german for years.

yes, very much yes

Dzienki

why do british people hate polocks so much?

Brits, ugly dumb cucks.
Poles, smart beautiful humble Gods.

hmmmm, entitled, obnoxious hooligans go there, they have no shame, but i doubt they are more than 10%
they tend to be loud though
pro tips: kick them out somehow with law, cut welfare

this

Poles are hypocritical cucks.
"No immigrants come here, we send million out to UK for free money though1!!!"

They're the worst. They come here, like little niggers, demand free housing and money, free healthcare, and then pick fruit and claim to be an oppressed minority and that they deserve special rights to live here.
Fuck subhuman Poles. They're the niggers of Europe.

we have the same blood, we are Arabs with pale skin

Q: How many Polacks does it take to change a lightbulb?

A: Three. One to hold the bulb and two to turn the ladder.

So can we have Danzig back? You won't need it.

Haha beady eyed cucks on the way out
Couldn't even keep their shitty little island, some empire you have there m8s

Want to hear a joke?
America, land of the free.

Reported for hate speech

#PolishLivesMatter

Anyone have that map of Europe with the % of foreign citizens where Poland is Glowing?

Relax, no one actually hates you except chavs but chavs are mostly liberal shitheads anyway.
Come to the UK, find a job and contribute, maybe start a family and keep Britain white.

>germany
your nation is dead

Aaand now you went from obnoxious shitposting to downright retardation. Way to garner bad rep. Go with that "we are coming to take jobs, cucks" thing, as fast and as soon as possible, the country will be better off without you - and with enough luck, someone somewhere in some foreign country will off you and do everyone a favor.

Yours seems nice too since you want to go to the island.

I JUST WANT TO SEE THE LAST WHITE PUSSY BEING FUCKED IN THE BUTT BY A STRONG BLACK MAN.

He's most likely a chav proxy fuck who lost his wife to a polish Chad.

thanks man we don't treat our criminals better because their polish so to us you can as well cut every hooligan you come across

sauce on pic?

wrong, I'm just shit posting

masz dowód jak nie wierzysz

got you desu

>Went to Britan to stel job
>Was replased by Ukrainian refugee in your Homeland.
>Ukrainian refugee now fucks your wife and daughter.
>Got killed by Holy Chavs.
Go for it, faggot.

Ja duzo wiem. Spierdalaj kolego.

> Ukrainian refugee now fucks your wife and daughter.

Poland? Isn't that the country that had a three way with Germany and Russia?

no can do potato pole...things have changed.

You have Hamburg, Rostock and a dying population, why are you so greedy

Your time will come tea boy

((((They're)))) trying to divide you two through exaggerated narratives and rhetoric, so that they can continue flooding Britain with shitskins and eventually do the same to Poland.

We have literally millions of British wankers who have decided to toss it off all day on the dole watching fucking Bargain Hunt and eating pot noodles.

There are lots of jobs, admittedly shitty, but plenty of Brits have done them, and then moved on to better things.

It is plain to see that if a life on the dole can be achieved, then some people will take it.

So, Poles come to fill the labour vacuum.

The British Government has created this situation by allowing a welfare state to grow like cancer.

This is how it is.

Doesn't stop you from stealing their children.

Top kek

>No societal problems whatsoever.Top lads. Second best immigrants after the Chinese desu.
Any reports on missing cats and dogs in your area?

Thanks

You have your low level tier scumbags dont you dare lie to me fuck boy

Kill yourself

that pic is a lie though

Minimal, minimum big fucking deal . Watch what you say the gov might take someones kids away

Like popek?

Natural enemies, they fear us

Fuck man they got class A fireworks

Haha yea you should the beautiful houses they build when they go back home. Stay jelly butger fuck boy

nie jestem twoim kolegą liściu pedale

stay and make poland great again
>calling us cucks when you are the traitor

nie jestem lisciem pizdo

Land of the free refills

flaga mówi mi co innego diasporaku

had one of your lot CRYING in the pub the other day.
he was saying how he felt British now and he wants so bad to be British and asked why won't people accept him as British?
we told him it was simply because he was POLISH (and then kicked his head in)

We get Poland's waste. There are similarities with you and Mexico.

fuck off, leave dad alone

youtube.com/watch?v=0rTk6vurQWc
jak nie jak tak

You lie

A

Haha who cries wanting to be a wannabe brit?

I thought that was you? Swiss are jews of europe stealing everyones money.

some pole who has been here for 5 or 6 years and is still getting treated like a pole.
funny isn't it

Slavs go home

You Europeans all have autism I swear

POLES ARE SHIT BUT SO ARE THE LIMEYS

THEY ALL DESERVE TO DIE DESU SENPAI TO BE HONEST WITH YOU FAMILIA

>Mfw Slavic.
No wonder why we are master race.

So much to be proud of

You're welcome to the UK where you can do all the shitty jobs no native wants to do for minimum wage, lose all your money to visas, rent and survival, as you add to the bottom of the pyramid pushing natives up higher where they fill banking and financial service positions that underhandedly disrupt and leach off of other third world countries such as Romania, creating poverty and desperate people willing to push themselves under our pyramid again, good luck to your ignorance of your own contemporary slavery

You can adopt him , we dont need any self haters . By the way mate have you ever ask a pole if he knows or browses Cred Forums?

>5 goons minimal number against an overweight dude in his 40's
At least They don't interrupt Ahmed from raping 12yo girls

No, you Idiot.

Its disapproval of the EU.

It shows that its low in Poland because Poles love to leech from us.

p-p-p-please don't hurt me mr gentlePole. You can come live in my house and I will take the shed.
Just don't hurt me. I'll be a good little Anglo.

To be really honest, I don't mind.
I'd take two of you for any of the native niggles that roam London.

You are taking the jobs that we don't want to do and the vermin are quite frankly not able to do.

>"No immigrants come here, we send million out to UK for free money though1!!!"
What's good for me, is bad for thee, goyim.
Do you think Poland let jews stay over for free?

>there's a faulty system
>not abusing it to hell and back
You literally have yourself to blame

gotta lay it out in simple terms so you understand
>no locks in door
>WOOOOOW why do people come into my house, steal my shit and fuck my wife while i watch in the corner

Good job, polebro

Come Poles. You help steal the hats off trannys and help our Nazis feed the homeless. You are Welcome.

Unless you are one of those scum that think because you are an EE immigrant you are Niko Bellik or a rap star or vote for the leftists-globalists.

>wasting all that effort to shitpost on each other instead instead directing your hatred toward muslims

Failures, all of you

What was his nationality ? Serbian?

Never explicitly stated, but most likely yes.

Bless the polish immigrants that burned down a refugee camp on Norwegian soil.

we make colony, and after 200 years gb will be polish district

Your wives and daughters come to western Europe and America to get fucked while you just sit and squat. this is why people didn't object like they did to the rapefugees.

Still angry about Brexit Szymon?

We'll allow it, in exchange for polish attacks on illegal immigrants, refugee's trying to enter and Muslims.

We get to keep our hands clean, you get to be big, strong tough slav vikings, and you get your place in the country.
Also, bring more women.

Poles that have the right of vote in UK are quintessentially British, they are not Poles anymore

britcucks are very fond of their paki bulls