FINISHED

politico.com/story/2016/09/exclusive-george-hw-bush-to-vote-for-hillary-228395

>> George H. W. Bush will vote for Hillary Clinton

It's over Cred Forums, accept it, stop denying it!
How can you seriously believe that this joke of a politician, AKA Donald Trump, will become President if not even a former POTUS from his own party wants him!

#GOHILLARYGO2016

My record = corrected!

Thanks, I always wanted to believe in Hillary!!

Senile fuck votes, dies before repercussions, Sorobux deposited to Jebs NEET account.

neo-cons vote for neo-cons

gee who knew.

Oh? I thought she was a 'radical leftist'.

Hilary BTFO

No that just her pandering.

she only gives a shit about herself. Only way she is different from your average neo-con is her stances on wedge issues.

>'wedge issues'
oh look, a fag-lover

nice rebuttal senpai

thanks, kek seemed to agree

Post yfw the Bush family and the Clinton family are related by blood.

This just proves what trump, and is have been saying

There is not a two party system, it's the elite vs the people

The global business-political elite or the national interests of the citizenry

This affects no one. The only people that still like the Bushes are Never Trumpers.

I'm so glad Jeb got exposed and destroyed. This family deserved it.

Literally who? Oh the guy who managed just 1 term in an era where everybody else managed to get 2?

Far left is Martin Shkreli

Tgis is quite literally the kiss of death for the Clinton campaign

Nothing could expose her more as a corrupt globalist and elitist. Bush was one of the worst presidents in recent history and his son was a full blown war criminal

If I didn't know any better I would say he was actually trying to destroy the Clinton campaign with this endorsement

This is really, really, really bad news for Hillary

This is true. Thanks for the reminder, user. But don't stop believing. I want the tears to be as salty and abundant as possible here in November.

More globalist NWO endorsements for Shillary!

Literally the left will publish she was endorsed by Satan next.

He will die before the election, and be added to the collage.

Last time I saw, you can't endorse yourself

Getting away from Bush and his retarded children is part of the plan.

I always knew this image was true and now I have proof.

Of course he's backing her, they both are pro-war candidates. Plus the Bush's weren't really conservatives, they're neocons, just like Hillary. Also they're pooperpained that Trump made their Republican party look like a bunch of morons.

Donald is a clown. I know people want an outsider and change and someone to shake shit up but Donald is not the man for the job and if it is a choice between him and not shaking things up then you don't rock the boat.

Since when is Bush Sr a Neo-con? Bush was out of office before Neo-cons became big a thing.

Of course he's a clown. This is an election between Col. Klink and Col. Landa. They're both Nazis, but one of them is a joke.

Kek is going to punish the Bush family.

Jeb was only the start.

>Only way she is different from your average neo-con is her stances on wedge issues.

Except those stances seem to keep shifting. She's a pro-choice Nixon. Everything else is up to the wind and the banks.

Oh shit the 100 year old moron is voting for Hillary Clinton! Im with her now.

No. She's a Neo-Lib. He's a Neo-Con.

She uses the radical left to push her agenda, he used the corporatist right, and his son used the religious right, to push the same agenda.

It's why the Republican party imploded and why the Democrats had to fight tooth and nail to avoid Bernie doing the same to theirs.

You really think that Neo-Liberal and Neo-Conservative mean new liberal and new conservative, don't you?

Her base are leftists who do not understand politics, economics and are notorious for ignoring reality.

They are to the Dems as Bible thumping fundies were to the Republicans.

Your average leftist will vote based on how Salon tells them to, and your average bible thumper will vote the way their church leader implies.

goddamn this is some high quality shit.

Imagine my surprise...

I wonder what the big Trump Effect jpg will be looking like in the next month or two