>Born June 12, 1915

How the fuck is he still alive?

Other urls found in this thread:

theusualroutine.com/2016/08/25/101-year-old-david-rockefeller-just-received-7th-heart-transplant-morning/
worldnewsdailyreport.com/david-rockefellers-sixth-heart-transplant-successful-at-age-99/
nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Kidney-Organ-Trafficking-Levy-Izhak-Rosenbaum-Brooklyn-Federal-Conviction-Sentencing-162046565.html
timesofisrael.com/israeli-arrested-in-rome-for-organ-trafficking/
nydailynews.com/news/crime/rogue-kidney-brokers-resell-organs-poorest-nations-black-market-article-1.403197
globaltruth.net/at-100-the-secret-of-david-rockefellers-longevity/
snopes.com/media/notnews/rockefeller.asp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

By feeding on goyim souls.

He's had like 5 transplants for every organ there is.

He and Soros bathe in virgin blood daily

Think he's on 6th fresh heart

goyim's shekels

He scowls death away.

I'm pretty sure its his ninth fresh heart, there is an article about it somewhere i think his 6th was in 1974

There is technology to prolong life since decades ago.

Who gives him all these hearts?

This

The elites have been withholding it from the masses so they can line up their dominoes.

>give

DAILY REMINDER THAT DAVID ROCKEFELLER IS NOT JEWISH AND HAS NEVER HAD A HEART TRANSPLANT

""""gave"""""

I wonder

not sure but he definitely usurped the waiting list where goyim wait years for 1 heart this asshole just keeps getting them so he can prolong his life to manipulate the world for the worst

He was born in 1930 according to Wikipedia. What makes you think otherwise?

He's actually a Djinn.

How terrified of death do you have to be? It's just perfectly showcasing his insecurity with death.

he looks like a doll from horror movies. those plastic jaw lines, unnatural eyelids and fallen in eyes

What are you talking about?

- Weekly blood transfusion enhanced with nanobots
- Monthly liver transplant
- Brain surgery every 6 months
- Heart transplant when needed
- Top notch drugs
- Other advanced medical methods
- Healthy diet

What a pussy.
Just embrace death with open arms already tens of billions of people have died before and they're not complaining about it.

thank you for correcting the record kike

theusualroutine.com/2016/08/25/101-year-old-david-rockefeller-just-received-7th-heart-transplant-morning/

also i was wrong its 7

rich people also replace their blood with young goyim blood

He fucked over The Death, stole and sold her scythe.
Jew level: 999

>falling for Soros bait

That's not Soros, silly, that's Rockefeller.

Why do you think the organ traffickers who keep getting busted in NYC are always Jewish

Is he really him now or he simply a bunch of people put together?

>The elites have been withholding it from the masses so they can line up their dominoes.

He has the tech to prolong life.

Doesn't have the willpower to lose weight.

Great conspiracy breh.

>monthly liver transplant

Nigga what

Nutritious infant foreskins.

TFW YOU ARE SO RICH YOU CAN GET OPEN HEART SURGERY AT YOUR PRIVATE RESIDENCE
worldnewsdailyreport.com/david-rockefellers-sixth-heart-transplant-successful-at-age-99/

i think there doing somthing with his skin if he gets new blood organ re make his bones strong and whatever eles they do how long can a human or whatever he live like will he go crazy as his brain is like super fucking old or can he last a other 30 years to be put inside a robot

Theseus's Ship

Jews drink/get transfusions of baby blood. They have been for thousands of years. The Lindburgh baby stolen by Jews to teach the first guy to fly solo across the ocean solo not to support Germany had its blood drained.

They call what Im doing right now blood libel as a way to frame the debate since it happened so often.

>gives

He's just biding his time until he is able to merge with the machine and live forever

Steam cell shakes every morning.

And people wonder why I will NEVER put myself on the organ donor registry. This is the kind of dickhead your organs go to. The guy is working on his 9th heart transplant. No one else would've ever been allowed on the registry that many times.

tomorrow never dies

Idiot

>jewed death with an extended warranty for some scythe accessories and fucked him on the interest rate

Correct, goyim.
Correct.

High priest of moloch.

You must kek him.

Everyone has the technology to prolong life at least a little bit by losing weight.

Many people don't have the willpower to do it though. Many choose to just scoot around and shart in marts.

IIRC he's getting them at his current age too. His last transplant was like 2 years ago, if that.

He keeps replacing his body parts. He has to be entirely prosthetic by now DESU.

nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Kidney-Organ-Trafficking-Levy-Izhak-Rosenbaum-Brooklyn-Federal-Conviction-Sentencing-162046565.html
timesofisrael.com/israeli-arrested-in-rome-for-organ-trafficking/
nydailynews.com/news/crime/rogue-kidney-brokers-resell-organs-poorest-nations-black-market-article-1.403197

>Schepper-Hughes described the underground organ network as a pyramid with at least three countries involved in every transaction.
>“The illegal enterprise is centered in Israel,” she said. “Donors are found in poor countries like Moldovia, Romania, China, all over. Operations are conducted in several countries. For a long time the main place was Turkey.”
>For example, last year, in Gurgaon, India, local authorities said a ring of four doctors and five nurses working at three local hospitals had performed more than 400 kidney transplants over the previous nine years.

A country that has child-sex harems full of abducted Slavic girls as young as 14, would also think nothing of stealing organs from the goyim

>Oy vey goyim never forget the 6,000,000 heart transplants.

Either pays his way up the list or black market. That or his goyim slaves he keeps in a dungeon breed healthy new organ bags and stem cells for him.

daily transfusions of blood from young children... #1%Life

>gives

Fucking normies.

i made the same mistake

>gives

Molech is weak

This

At least they haven't discovered immortality yet.
Can't replace a CNS kikes.

The young

Nah, he can't replace his nervous system. He's fucked eventually. He's only stalling the inevitable.

jewish magic

>"Every time I get a new heart, it is like the breath of life is swept across my body. I feel reenergized and alive" he told reporters.

FUG

LINK:globaltruth.net/at-100-the-secret-of-david-rockefellers-longevity/

Elf blood? Or was it goat? Geese?

I AM GROWING STRONGER

My great-grandfather was 104 years old when he died three years ago and he lived in a fucking town without a hospital. No operations nor transplants. Fucker could walk and talk and everything else with no problems until his death.

I also think Rockefeller being a fucking millionaire could be a very good reason, too.

Holy shit, the blood healing church from Bloodborne is real.

Apart from receiving several organ transplants this guy get his blood changed from time to time, giving him a new breath of life.

So whenever you see this guy remember that lots of young men's blood are running through his veins.

Fucking creepy

>the feeling when hes going to out live you and take ur heart

Did you know that it is proven that consuming infant blood really does have a tremendous healing effect on the organs of old people.

He's been sucking the blood of goy children for years.

infant blood
fresh, delicious, succulent infant blood

>Born December 9, 1916

Another ancient Jew.

>[citation missing]

evil jew magic called money.
ya dipshit leafcuck

On old and young.

Memes are memes for a reason, and legends and stereotypes also.

Vampires sucking blood from women didnt come out of nowhere.

Although it's more of a dialisys thing. Blood cannot be properly digested, you have to recycle your blood with young blood.

Longest living human passed away at 122 I think. This guy can actually out live you, so don't be so surprised about him being still alive.

His chest must look like he was impaled by a light post at this point christ.

No theres a guy in Indonesia who's 145.

one guess

They haven't counted his rings yet

>he can't replace his nervous system

not yet, or they'll eventually put his mind in a giant computer to rule the world

I was amazed when I found out Henry Kissinger was still alive. Feeding on the souls of goy children really works!

>Longest living human passed away at 122

That's right, she recalled seeing Vincent Van Gogh enter her shop when she was a teenager and everything.

It's mad I was alive during her lifetime, there were Civil War veterans alive during WWII also, really makes you think.

>tfw they are just doing a desperate race against time till the singularity comes
>if they make it we will have the eternal jew rulling over us
someone has to follow them with an airhorn trying to trigger more heart failures, one of them has got to work

Gene therapy and personalized medicine = immortality

101 isnt that old, my grandparents lived to be in their 90s and were poor

I don't get it why it's still impossible to transplant your brain to young goym body.

More importantly, how the fuck does he have more hair than me??

Younger than my nan, who hasnt had her heart replaced 8 times with the hearts of young innocents either.

why don't jews give up the cure to cancer already?

>How the fuck is he still alive?
Fresh foreskin blood

ALot of people do that in America to stay healthy

Without alludint to any moral or ideological indoctrination ideas you might have in your head, answer this:

Why would they?

He doesn't look human. There's something about him.

>these sources

for fucks sake

At some point people will forget who he is and how old he is as he steps away from the spotlight. Those who do remember him will be sure that they read an article a few years ago about his death.

During his long absence he shall rejuvenate and be reintroduced to the world as one of his descendants.

This is how it has been always.

Have free redpill: little overweight is actually good for your health.

Why exactly do the hearts go bad so quickly, though?
They're fresh, young hearts, what makes them deteriorate any faster than normal?

side effect of genetic implants

Good karma for all the great things he's achieved

>Elizabeth Murdoch, 8th February 1909 – 5th December 2012

Beats me user

Let me know when he got a brain transplant because old one is fucked up.

someone should perhaps end it then, i mean he just announced an investment of 500 million for african migrants in europe.

That, is an agenda.

Don't start drinking, user

its an internet myth you moron its been addressed many times. this type of disinfo makes us look stupid.

snopes.com/media/notnews/rockefeller.asp

>Rockefeller
>Jewish

How cucked is Cred Forums?

That was before the Russian revolution!

>being born in one of the richest families,was filthy rich from day 1 to the very last day he'll live
>lived more than a century and is still alive!
This guy could have lived the best life the world could offer.Like he can travel to any place of the world anytime,can afford anything material the world could offer,and pretty much can do whatever he wants.

The good goys.

>gives

Ops pic is soros

is this man red pill or no

he's a reptile

Kek wills it