Give one reason why Iran and North Korea shouldn't be allowed to develop nukes?

No hypocrasy please

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_on_the_Non-Proliferation_of_Nuclear_Weapons
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck that. Iran has our asses if they managed to miniaturize a complete nuclear reactor to that size

>allowed
>implying they don't already

There is no legitimate reason against it. Only bootlicking anti-liberetarian statist faggots are against it.

Their land, their right to develop whatever they wish.

Because Pakistan can't either

Oh wait-

They don't follow the rules set by my country.
Same goes for any other country.

Aren't nuclear weapons not allowed in shitslam?

Because it's against our self interest.

because we don't want them to. thats literally the only reason we need

I want them to

>giving Pakistan, a more unstable and zealous country than Iran the bomb
>hey Iran, you can't get the bomb
I like Americans but their craving for the israeli cock is embarassing

It's against U.S / Western interests, aka the only countries that matter

yes, but you're not our (((government))) so it doesn't really matter what you think

Because they're a bunch of incompetent shitheads messing with technology that has the potential to disrupt life far outside their borders

>oops we fucked up and spread cobalt isotopes over all of europe lol

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_on_the_Non-Proliferation_of_Nuclear_Weapons

nobody is allowed to

NOBODY

I for one think that recreational nukes should be available for those who can afford them

They should have nukes, it decreases the likely hood of them being used, believe it or not.

Just because they got nukes doesn't mean they can use them without EXTREME repercussion from the entire world.

If you don't see the value in nuclear non-proliferation you are a retard

>Give one reason
Impossible.

Israel is more aggressive and zealos, their religion says non jews ard animals and should all be alaves.

The same reason why Israel shouldn't be having nukes

They are lunatic states led by lunatics

>It's good to only let (((America))) have weapons of massdestruction

Israel is exterminating palestinians first they came for palestine then they came for my home!

>giving religious fanatics nukes

Might as well just let out the fee market, I heard Mugabe would probably love a nuke or two.

America has dexlared war on numerus states in the past decade, iran hasnt.

i know

>>giving religious fanatics nukes

Look who is talking.

They also have competent scientists and engineers courtesy of the best U.S. schools. Also billions of our dollars and all that top secret knowledge they just sort of walked out with.

If you hate them so much, why not just nuke them and be done with it already. The country has no allies so no one would care.

Because then America can't start wars with them.

Now North Korea messed up, America is never going to occupy them now. The reason countries should not get nuclear weapons is so that America can continue to occupy and start wars against them. What is America going to do when everyone has nuclear weapons? Bomb it's own population? They need to bomb SOMEONE or else how are they going to excuse their budget?

Iran had held absolute power over the world numerous times, never exterminated anyone.

They wouldn't need nukes if it wherent for your'e country having them

Because unlike the US, they don't give a fuck about what the world thinks and would actually use them.

Iran, Islam.

North Korea, Korean war.

>Iran had held absolute power over the world numerous times, never exterminated anyone.

>80 million persians against 2 million greeks
>lose 0:2
>Iran
>absolute power

Holy shit am i laffing.

What makes you say that?

Hypocrisy is only an argument if you come from the deluded idea of universal fairness and equality.

We must not allow them to develop such weapons as it would reduce our global power comparatively. It's entirely self interest, that we should have them and others not self's our national interest the most.

shia muslims aren't that bad.
besides your'e allready allowing Pakistan to have it

Because they weren't first, and hegemony can only exist with a massive power imbalance.

Ahmed, listen carefully:
There are shitloads of islamic extremists in this countries. Not the best idea to give them nukes.

Then take away israels nukes they threaten your power.

>muslims aren't that bad.
It just had to be a Swedish flag.

>Israelis
>Religious fanatics

Have you even met Jews in the current year?

Nuking someone is a no-no, Iran also knows this.

True, but we need em' so I'm willing to have this autist's exchange with them.

unlike US which is only country in the world that have actually used them? against civilian population?

They are completely free to develop whatever they want on their own land. If they wish to make nuclear weapons, they have every right to do so.

But we also reserve every right to blast them back to the Stone Age if they so much as twitch with them.

t. neocon

Muhammad, please.
Iran ≠ Persia

The thing is, Iran is shia, which means they aren't real muslims, according to sunnis.
If Irans had nukes, their first target would have been Iraq (prior to Gulf war 2), and now it would be the Saudis, not Israel.

But since the Saudis are Israels pawns, we cannot have that.

Because life isn't fair

Muslims and commies

>He dosen't know the difference betwen sunni and shia

Yeah, America put them all there.

Islamic extremism is givung to the poor and converting people not enslaving or exterminating like jews.

>Nuking someone is a no-no
Why is that? Like I said. Literally no one would give a shit about. By that I mean that no one would interfere, sure a few headlines maybe.

>Have you even met Jews in the current year?

For some reason, there aren't any where i live ;^)

>spanish rape baby calling other people names

>there's a difference between islam and islam

Iran needs them so they dont get invaded by the encircling powers.

Because Israel can't either, Oh wait-

USA needs some sort of check

Unless you want Jew owned USA to complete the NWO

>Mexican intellectual

this.

if syria had them, they wouldn't be crawling with fucking lice, and not would europe

>There's a difference between Christianity and Christianity
>Rape
Don't be so rude, Rapemany. In your country is common.

>North Korea
Maybe we don't want them to have nukes because they've threatened to nuke us non fucking stop just to try to pretend they have them

>why shouldn't we give entities openly hostile towards us an equal footing? If they can't harm us now, they still won't be able to harm us when they get everything they want

>Hey guys you know that country that has never attacked us?
>Well they are trying to own nuke just like we do!
>we better blow them off the face of the earth before things get violent

Iran has never been a treat to us. Only retards and future highschool dropouts want more war in the middle east

Well it's not gonna get them.

Neo-Shah when?

>Throwing an assumption into the air and not be willing to defend them

I will pray to G-d to save your goy soul, as it is customary that all Jews in Israel do atleast 3 times a day, that is law here, as you surely know.

Indeed kek will be pleased.
But didn't Iran sign an agreement with Pakistan on this stuff? Or was it Saudi? I can't remember.

>hostile towards us
you mean hostile towards the globalists?

>There's a difference between Christianity and Christianity

iran saved the jews after conquest jews exterminated canaanites after conquest.

>Mexican fedora tipping intellectual

>implying communism and islamism are not globalist ideologies

No, I mean hostile towards anyone who stands in their way, which happens to be other globalists at the moment.

Who has better traxk record do you see any canaanites? What proof do we have that jews wont exterminate all non jews?

We have the power to inflict our will on other countries, so we do it.
Of course, they have nukes anyways and just deal with shitty sanctions, but the point is, there isn't any inherent morality to it. It's "I'm big/have lots of friends, do what I say or it will hurt." You could argue it's out of a really paranoid self-preservation instinct.

America is the current hegemony, it goes against our goals to allow our enemies access to nukes. You may call this hypocrisy, but in the end it doesn't matter. Those are the perks we get for being the world leader.

>b-b-but muh op post states you have to argue using my belief system!

Those countries are unstable, either by our hands for personal gain or just because they suck. It is less about the established country having the weapon (because they are not dumb enough to actually use them despite all their bluster), and more about the fringe elements in those countries that could gain access to the weapons and them being free from the world stage and the harsh reality of the political landscape. Without that realistic view of how things work they could very well allow ideology to dictate their plan and use the weapons, most likely on soft targets because of their lack of real military strength. Obviously this is against most people's interests and so we don't like unstable countries we aren't allied with having nukes.

>tldr: It ain't fair but unless you can topple America's military and economic might what we say goes.

Could you provide proofs that the eternal Anglo will not exterminate all the continentals?

>Globalistic sunni silamism is the same as Nationalistic Shia islamic Iran

Nuclear technology?
There is no reason they shouldn't be allowed to

Nuclear weaponry?
There are plenty of reasons
Nobody needs nukes nowadays. The cold war is over

Because the West holds power, and they don't.

I said this in two lines half an hour before.
Faggot.

>Implying north korea isn't the most nationalistic/isolationist country on earth
Juche is a type of nationalcommunism

>He thinks the animosity towards Iran and the Norks is because they're developing WMD..
GTFO

so usa and their jew masters are too afraid to invade them like they do with any other country that has no nukes.

>You could argue it's out of a really paranoid self-preservation instinct.

Animals have a will to survive over all else? Say it isn't so!

>Nobody needs nukes nowadays. The cold war is over
Except america don't act like that would be the chace

Hitler was a nationalist, so I guess he never invaded other countries. Also, nukes and military/economic power get automatically reset when new leaders with different ideologies take over, so I guess it's 100% safe. I also like how you conveniently forgot NK (communism).

But other countries having nukes scares the them from invading
>I also like how you conveniently forgot NK (communism).
See

>implying the united keks isn't already owned by the shekelbergs

1. mohammedan
2. gook

>other countries having nukes scares the them from invading
Other countries having nukes would scare them from using their nukes, not from engaging in other forms of hostility that don't trigger mutual annihilation. Other countries having nukes while they don't does, because said countries could always unleash a one-sided nuclear holocaust on them if all else fails.

whats your'e point? it means less wars then.

>So, fella. Heard you got nukes now. How is it?
>pretty best feeling evers. I will nuke someone tomorrows.
>Why? It's just for case of emergency. If you nuke someone unasked you could get a visit from the rest of the world, also unasked.
>Who cares. I'm god. Ask my slaves... servants... I mean citizens. I want nuke something . I got it, I use it. What else to do with? Maintaining? lol, no money.
>Nice to have known ya.
>Yeah, you too. Die in a horribles way.

Iran on the other hand... if they get a guiness book of records entry for the biggest belt ever built, after they have built a nuke my spidersenses would go off.

Just stop trying to brain, sweden
>Give one reason
I'll give you two
>NK
A bunch of angry gooks led by a manlet whom all hate everybody.
>Iran
A bunch of angry sandniggers led by an imaginary moongod and some rich sandniggers, again, they hate everybody, even themselves.
Yeah, we have good reasons, like our fucking safety.

I love you, France. Take back your country!

you seriously believes NORKS would actually dare to use their nukes?

Germany > Mexico

Read it again if you don't understand the point. War is far less likely when one side completely dominates the other (one-sided nuclear superiority, economic superiority, conventional military superiority). You're literally proposing for the West to give up this advantage and hope that the other side doesn't use this opportunity to gain power to the point where war would be a viable option for it.

>America
Bunch of angry fatasses, spics and niggers led by warmongering neocons and globalist bamker elites

i don't want american hegenomy.
America is ruled by degenerate bankers and globalists that wants to destroy us all

> Sweden a bunch of giant cuck faggots who gave up their heritage so they could suck the mudslime cock and sell their women to niggers

Kys Sven

Nobody wants American hegemony, but the alternatives aren't any better. In fact, they're far worse, since then your only hope would be that the fucking Iranias/North Koreans fix all that is wrong with their Orwellian governments and stop raping the world. This just has to be bait.

Iran should be allowed because it would weaken Israel's position in the region. Iran is a better ally than Israel.

Nothing good comes from North Korea having nukes though.

>Iranias/North Koreans fix all that is wrong with their Orwellian governments
so what? it's non of my buissnes how they rule their peoples
>raping the world
But thats literally what america is doing. How is NORKS and iranians raping the world?

Might makes right; and we like the current status quo of nuclear powers.

>Don't like the current leadership
>Let's give powerful weapons to other shit leaderships so they'll keep my shit leadership in check.

Just replace the leadership, why advocate that some third world shithole get weapons? It's not going to happen anyways if you acknowledge that your current leaders don't want it.

Ever met a kid that is so unstable it goes off in a second, no matter what, if he feels threatened?
Give that kid a working gun and see what happens the next time he feels threatened.
Everytime they are pissed off, and they are pissed of at literally everything, they threaten to attack, nuke, eat their enemy's cats and dogs.
So, yeah I would totally trust them to just match up that firecracker at every new jong's eve.

You sound like the kind of kid who thinks 'Murica invaded Iraq for Israel and doesn't understand what the petrodollar and what will happen to your quality of life when Iran takes over the region and starts using Euros for oil sales.

Because nobody should have nukes, not even the US or Israel.

muslims
psychotics

>it's non of my buissnes how they rule their peoples

It will be your business if they become global superpowers instead of Western powers. There will be more violence and oppression overall, not less. It's just that you'll be at the receiving end of most of it.

>But thats literally what america is doing. How is NORKS and iranians raping the world?

It's like you can't hold two thoughts in your head at the same time... They can't now, because the West maintains military and nuclear superiority over them. They will be able to if this situation changes. And you have to be pretty fucking retarded to think their leaders will have any qualms about sacrificing some soldiers and killing\oppressing some Western cucks to gain more power.

you seriously believe fucking NORKS and Iran is capable of becoming superior to us? first off their economy is shit and it's not just because of sanctions

>you seriously believe fucking NORKS and Iran is capable of becoming superior to us?

Yes, because if cucks like you had their way, those shitholes would grow more powerful while the West grows weaker, and you would capitulate to all of their demands so they wouldn't even have to fight to create their own hegemony. You're just demonstrating again that people who ask retarded questions usually aren't capable of understanding the obvious answers. I'm bored with this.

Your'e the retard that thinks an nation stuck in the 1950s has any chance in threatening the west.

Because of a country get nukes, USA can't just waltz into it and demand obedience, and would have to actually listen and negotiate. And that's like another Shoah

>implying there's hypocrisy to serving your own national interests
it's against our interests for those countries to have nuclear weapons. that is why they shouldn't be allowed.

Both are puppet states.

>our interest
You mean america and the bankers interest

for who?

good argument

You're literally the retard who acknowledges that they can't threaten the West because they're stuck in the 50s while proposing measures to help them out of the 50s and pretending they'll still be stuck in the 50s afterwards. You're also probably the kind of retard who thinks social progress and military progress are tried together. You had me going for a while there, Achmed. 8/8

>for who?
That flag should ring a bell.

ITT: Zionist JewCuck damage control.

Iran, maybe. Would dramatically change the balance of power in the M.E. Fuck Norks though.

Iran and russia are more like allies.
DPRK is a rouge state

>Pissrahell

No surprise here.

Because ever since they broke away from global Jewish control the West has been putting debilitating sanctions and restrictions on them, it's amazing they're as successful as they are as a country.

>literal "i got mine jack"

ITT: nigger-tier Latinos whose arguments are about as poor as their countries. :^)

People forget that nuclear bombs are a 70 year old technology

You still need either government or major industrial support to create some

This sved cuck underestimates Iranian intellectuals. Ask the Israeli, he'll tell you how many of them they assassinated to no avail.

i was mostly refering to north korea tought