Imagine your daughter gets her head shot off by the school weirdo in a massacre

Imagine your daughter gets her head shot off by the school weirdo in a massacre.
Are you still pro-guns, faggots?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qnrsvUanLfU
youtu.be/K3QTCh3BLNE
concealednation.org/2015/11/the-legality-of-carrying-within-1000-feet-of-a-school-zone/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_control_after_the_Sandy_Hook_Elementary_School_shooting
youtube.com/watch?v=igfczc6m5M4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=O__i1b6GBmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=IxTafqejV6k
m.huffpost.com/us/entry/2999478
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There hasn't been a school massacre in nearly a year. And i would hunt the cunt down and kill him. Maybe a good scalding too.

Imagine if a shitskin broke into your commieblock and killed your defenseless family.
Are you still anti-guns, faggot?

Imagine your daughter get run over by a weirdo driver.
Are you still pro cars, faggots?

Yes, you cuck.

>SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

yes, the ability for a society to overthrow tyrants is more important than a couple of kids lives.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Yup
Imagine your daughter chokes on food and dies
Are you still going to eat?

just ban weirdos with no friends and no sexual experience. 9 times out of ten its some pathetic friendless virgin whos doing deprived shit like killing kids

Yeah, totally. If i was american dad, i'd offer her to carry at least traumatic gun.

Imagine you die in the US. Are you still anti-American?

Imagine if your daughter beheaded by some weirdo guy from school.

Are you still pro-knife, faggots?

Imagine your daughter drowns in a pool.
Are you still pro-water, faggots?

Spot the hillshill

You mean ban Cred Forums?

I think the problem is weirdos, not guns. Guns are a constitutionally protected right, weirdos are not. Send them all to concentration camps.

Yes.

Wow nature really went creative with this guy's face. Is this what most Americans look like?

I'd be more mad at
(a) the autist
(b) the parents that raised the autist
(c) the degenerate society that allowed them to thrive

than guns.

the massacre never happened though, so nothing to get mad about.

Sandy Hoax

>donation sites were up before the event occured

Oy vey, how dare you question it, goyim! Think of the goyi- children.

Yeah. If she went to a school where guns were allowed she would likely be much more safe, and the situation could have been prevented

yes faggot.

imagine you are a teacher in the middle of said school shooting, and you legally conceal carry a pistol every day but have to leave it locked in your car because of cuck gun-free-zone school policies. you are in the middle of class when the school shooter busts in, and points the gun at the class before singling out OP's daughter. you instinctively reach for the 4 o'clock holster position which to your horror, you find empty. then you remember faggots like OP voted to keep you from legally when only on school campus. you watch as OP's wife's daughter is executed with one shot to the head, while muttering "are you still anti-gun, faggot OP?"

now git out

Yes but I'll become anti-weirdo.

Imagine everyone is allowed to exercise their constitutional rights and is carrying themselves.

No one is pulling out a gun when they know they're outgunned. Schools are targeted because of how anti gun they are. The selective suffocation of the 2nd amendment is one of the most abhorrent things in this country. There's almost no limitations on free speech or any other weapon which are statistically deadlier than firearms yet here we are.

As far as I'm concerned every citizen should be allowed to freely and openly carry a loaded fully automatic assault rifle with a 100 round drum if they feel like it.

Actually I'm strongly against cars

/thread

id say 90% do

Of course. How else am I going to execute the little fuck that did it?

>Imagine your daughter gets her head cut off by the school muslim in a massacre.
>Are you still pro-knifes, faggots?

Yes. Emotional outrage because of something personal happening is not an argument.

Imagine if your daughter died from starvation due to lack of potato? Do you still potato?

Imagine your daughter gets her head blown off by a Muslim extremist in a bombing.
Are you still pro-immigration, faggots?

if the shooter was sam hyde then im ok with it

Imagine your daughter gets her virginity taken by a nigger.
Are you still pro-nigger, faggots?

Yes because guns din kill people. He would of just stabbed and raped her instead. Plus I am definitely not the conspiracy theory type but my god was Sandy hook fishy. Was that one webm of all the pEople just walking in a circle explained?

This, op btfo

im all for guns too but this arguement is fucking retarded

guns are literally made to kill
that is the purpose of guns

cars are not made to kill
their function is to be driven

... over the infidel right?

imagine hillary clinton loses TOP SECRET information like state secrets, nuclear weapon locations, covert operative identities, covert foreign policy action, because she ordered a low security private email server built for her to conduct public government business out of the eye of public scrutiny, then after it was discovered, she had all evidence deleted and destroyed and lied to congress about it. are you still pro-hillary?

Yeah

That fucker is getting to see just how pro-gun I am multiple times

what?

>A tool that is not made for killing annually kills more people than one made for killing.

Thanks for backing up the argument, leaf.

You act like bad guys will stop killing just because you are a pathetic cuck

You will be beaten to death with rocks and your women raped to death you pathetic piece of shit

Yep shit happens

what is target shooting? knives were only made to kill up until gunpowder was discovered right? now knives are for cooking and not killing, amirite? why are baseball bats not illegal? wooden clubs have been built only to kill for thousands of years, now we are supposed to buy the excuse they are used for sporting purposes?

This. Would get arrested in the same city to be in jail with the motherfucker.

Or create a safe, contained space for them to congregate together and use up much of their time. Perhaps an imageboard format would work nicely.

Look up opiates and medical mispractice

"SAVING" TENS OF THOUSANDS OF LIVED EVERY YEAR YAY

>Daughter
And nothing is lost

Thats not what im trying to say. and i am on your side here i believe in gun ownership. i wish we had the second amendment here.

All i am trying to say is i've always thought the "muh ban cars" etc arguments are retarded. There are other less retarded ways of defending gun ownership.

Guns are physically made to KILL people animals etc etc. That is their purpose. Car deaths are accidental, the purpose of a car is not to kill people

Implying my daughter doesn't conceal carry and shoot his head off first

I'd wonder how she escaped from the cellar.

Burn the coal, pay the toll.

Explain?

A
FUCKING
L E A F

My daughter wont be a progressive 'liberal' fagget an will be shooting back.

im on your side you fucking nigger i just think the cars argument is retarded

in your conscience, can you still accept something like this in your life? thousands of people die from car accidents, including little children run over at crossings. It's a killing machine, the front just waits to hit people.

Just ban feminists and Jews, 9/10 it is stupid cunt behaviour that drives boys to be recluses.

THIS

He's calling you a muslim, you fucking leaf.

The car argument is more about the media

Theres hysteria over 300 rifles deaths a year and noone cares about 30,000 car deaths a year (lots of teenage drivers too)

Cars don't kill people. People kill Cars

Imagine your potato gets stepped on. Are you still pro-shoes, faggot?

Feminists and jews only serve themselves

Absolutely.

I don't blame the gun. I blame the fucking waste of life holding it. If I were there or my Daughter armed and trained as I would teach her. She would not only be able to defend herself but everyone else in the area.

>Guns are physically made to KILL people animals etc etc. That is their purpose.

Yes they are, you sniveling faggot. And yet despite being machines of death they still cause less harm than your faggot automobiles, or even backyard swimming pools - by tens of thousands fewer deaths each year.

It's damn well time we used them as they were intended, too.

>Imagine your daughter gets raped and cumshoted in her head by the school weirdo Tyrone in a gang bang.
Are you still pro-dicks, faggots?

I'd ask why the girl did not have a gun to defend herself.

Everybody should have guns. Otherwise only criminals and crazy have them.

The problem isn't guns.

The problem is that most gun violence in the USA is done by young men who have been left behind by society.

Adam had Aspergers, OCD, and schizophrenia, and was on prescription medications. He was raised by his mother who lived on alimony neetbux supplied by his father. He played flash browser games where he would slaughter young children in a gun massacre.

Adam was very mentally ill, raised primarily by his mother in a family split by divorce, had no friends, was a 20 year old virgin, and was a complete social outcast.

In the past, someone like Adam could have become a productive member of society somewhere, but instead he wasted it all because he was infected by the sickness of the modern world.

That's the reason why We must rape our daughters first.

Imagine your daughter died of old age, are you still pro life?

>imagine this extremely emotional event
>does this change your rational opinion on the subject?

potato

every time i see that irish flag i cringe before i even read the post

She was probably going to grow up to be a whore anyway.

And yet cars are more lethal. Even after requiring tests, practice, liscenses, insurance, and being designed to be safe they're more lethal than easily obtained firearms.

You've refuted nothing.

i get it but automobile and swimming pool deaths are a seperate issues. Stick to the conversation

>Mexicunt at it again

Digits and logic don't lie. You can be as anti-gun as you want, spree shooters will get them anyway. Just look at the munich shooting.
The only thing you are doing is making everybody defenseless.

Yes, guns or death.

>wife's daughter

Lel

That would be like asking if I'd be against cars if a loved person of mine died on an accident, furthermore you are making the question if someone emotionally unstable should make a logical decision.

Either way you're retarded.

Imagine that If I get numbers, your daughter will be killed.
Are you pro-kek?

Just for Today, user.

>1 post by this ID

Ireland seems to be a pretty popular shill flag.

If you conceal carry and have a permit you can bring a gun into a school zone. Its one of the exemptions in the law.

yea but the purpose of a car is not to kill people

you dont buy a car to kill someone

Someday I'll move to the US. I get laughed at here if I propose that there be no laws limiting speech. I love the US, I will be a patriot.

You first cocksucker.

I would be personally devastated and livid about the security failure(s) that allowed him to get on camps and do that, but I would still be pro-gun.

Really making me think

no shit the irish really are cunts aren't they

Imagine your family member gets killed by a drunk driver. Are you still pro-car?

Fuck you, OP

Yes, because he was mentally fucking ill, not just Asperger's like the media claims, it was pure nutpatch shit.

The actions of someone take a life, not the weapon, he could have ripped her vagina out with a knife, would I want to ban them too?

Fuck off, democrat.

My daughter would shoot him in the fucking head first you stupid potatonigger.

I carried sophmore year until graduation and all 4 years of college. Didn't tell anyone, never had to use it. But had there been a need to use it I would have much rather of had it then trust in my hide & seek & running abilities. Situational awareness is your strongest tool for self defense. Followed by #2 a gun.

>nearly a year
Lmao you americans. How about 'never'?

>Needing security at schools
Next thing you'll know is having barbed wires around the perimeters of places that should be safe because it's just how the standard of the community should be.

I'm not against guns, it's just ridiculous, even to me, living in my 3rd world non-existent country, that you want to have security checks at schools.

What's wrong with the American family? Why is it deteriorating? Was it like this 50 years ago?

Yes, and if the teachers were armed we wouldn't even have this problem

>Implying my daughter wouldn't be the shooter

No, because females are cancer

It's a symptom of male oppression

Trump is curing that by restoring balance

Yes

I'd kill him tho

What the fuck is up with my ID

>There hasn't been a school massacre in nearly a year.
Thanks, pardner. Haven't laughed like that in a while.

AND THE DUBS
KEK has blessed me

Yes, and I'd sue the shit out of the school for not allowing her to defend her own life and not taking steps to ensure her life in lieu of allowing her to defend herself.

No that would just make me anti-weirdo.

WEEB-KEK

he can just get everywhere by swinging from branch to branch instead

Yes, how else am I supposed to kill his parents for revenge

I'd campaign to end gun free zones.

if everyone had a guns your daughter would still be alive

I remember some story a year or two ago about some chinaman going on a stabbing spree at a school. I'm not going to say it happens everywhere, but people are nuts.

Why so many here versus other places and why we're like that, I dunno and I'm sure it's a combination of factors. No, it definitely wasn't like this 50 years ago.

We are the size of europe and treat millions of our men like second class citizens

Shootings are an inevitable symptom

School shootings are rare enough to be totally out of reach of legal mechanisms, with the exception of the Obama Streak across 2012 and 2013, when they happened once a week to considerable media hype, at the same time that Obama and Bloomberg were pushing a complete redefinition of rights.

Guns are made for many things, including self defence, hunting, and recreation.

He killed em first, outplayed my dude.

Is that a bushnell trs25 I spy?

So did they grow an autist in a laboratory to carry out the massacre? Or was he actually a robot with a fake backstory?

Where's the proof of these supposed daughters getting their heads shot off supposedly by the school weirdo?
Vids or it didn't fucking happen, potatonigger.
Furthermore, SHALL

Imaging your daughter dies from an overdose.

Are you still pro-medicine, faggots?

Yes it is

>implying my daughter wouldn't go to a school where staff CC

Its like you think I'd let my kid go to a local public school.

Shall. Not. Be. Infringed.

Ever consider that more people own and use cars than guns?

guns legal for public (street) spaces and house use is 1 thing, but it is still not legal to bring one into the school. so if she brings a gun with her to school and the administration finds out about it she will have to leave, possibly you may go to jail as well if shes under 18 or w/e

its kinda a catch 22, you can have a gun to protect yourself but you cant bring it into this place to protect yourself

Says the one bringing up cars in the first place. Nice argument there, leaf. Hows that pot legalization coming?

Oh thats right, your faggot president legalized HEROINE and BESTIALITY instead. What a cuck.

BAN ASSAULT NIGGERS!!

he got MK-Ultra'd

>promise weed
>heroine and dog sex instead
Nuke canada

Retard

God damn I love being an American.

Sorry for WW2 bro

Hey no Guns.

I just bought this with a form 1 tax stamp. Short barrel rifle & silenced.

It shoots 30 12-guage cartridges in 8 seconds!

youtube.com/watch?v=qnrsvUanLfU

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!!!

Pretty decent red dot for cheap. I have one on one of my ar's

guns arn't good or evil, they're innanimate objects like all tools, the same exact gun could be used to murder children or protect a family in the home. the hun doesn't know the diffrence

Yet Libtards can't grasp this. Furthermore, firearms are the only inanimate objects granted to us under the constitution

Like 4 months maybe

Most gun owners are dumb though.
So that's where the danger is.

>knives were only made to kill
Crafting, cutting food and carving stuff and names

My guns wouldn't have done that, some evilnwhackjob would have.

>But muh feels, what if your feels got feels
get fucked, cuck

>defence, hunting, and recreation.
2 of these things involve killing

>dog sex

Why couldn't he legalize it for all animals, we aren't even Texas tier.

Yes I'm very satisfied with it

Source needed for "most gun owners are dumb"

I would ask why no one was armed on site to stop the shooter.

Using a device designed to transport people and things to kill them ≠ using a device designed specifically to kill people to kill them.

It's these shitty fallacious arguments that mire down the whole discussion.

You shouldn't jaywalk on a street. If you stay on the sidewalk you're not gonna get run over, normally.

Hahaha proportionality that's a hell of a lot better than Europe's record this past year

My firearm rights aren't subject to someone else abusing those firearm rights.

>Using a device designed to transport people and things to kill them ≠ using a device designed specifically to kill people to kill them.
Not that there is anything wrong with devices designed specifically to kill people, mind you.

Yes I would still be pro-gun as the vast and overwhelming majority of firearms will never be used to engage in such acts.

I would also favor executing the perpetrator of the massacre too.

Bite me, potato nigger.

The fact that it gets on the radar is the biggest indicator

Sandy Hook never happened.
Wolfgang Halbig ~ Sandy Hook Staged Government Community Capstone Exercise False Flag
youtu.be/K3QTCh3BLNE

Okay then...but why would they fake it?

Here's a sign for your front door.

LOUD N PROUD LOL

If used correctly
>made and supplied by multi-trillion dollar corporation for the sole purpose of promoting conflict globally to sell more product
then, no. By all means - sell as many fucking guns as you can.

You can only imagine it, because it never happened.

Yes. Categorically and without exception.

We have mass shootings, you have mass rapes. Sucks for both of us.

Imagine your daughter goes outside gets sick and dies, are you still pro-outside now?

>If used correctly
Our firearm rights aren't subject to "correct usage".

>>made and supplied by multi-trillion dollar corporation for the sole purpose of promoting conflict globally to sell more product
Even IF that were true, it still doesn't invalidate our firearm rights.

>then, no. By all means - sell as many fucking guns as you can.
Isn't that capitalism and the free market at work?

White girls literally fuck dogs
Good for them. Progressive

Teacher's fault form not having a gun to protect the children.

Americans can legally carry weapons out of their home? Serious questions.
Here we can have in home but cant carry unless government looks for intentions like being bodyguard or any security company

silly leafposter lol

I'm implying that you're a Jew and a shill for the NRA/gun lobby
I guess you're too thick to have caught on.
>Remembers I'm talking to a Merkin....

Must get a CCW permit in most states to conceal a handgun or open carry (visibly on you) and have most businesses deny you service but yeah

In CA with a CCW permit(training/test/fees/background checks), you can have a handgun in your waistband legally or in Uncucked states you can just sling a rifle over your shoulder/have a sidearm in your visible cowboy holster. Business generally say no open carry guns allowed though because it scares the pussy customers

>Americans can legally carry weapons out of their home? Serious questions.
In many places, yes. We can even open carry those "assault" weapons the gungrabbers fear so much.

>Here we can have in home but cant carry unless government looks for intentions like being bodyguard or any security company
How do you train with your firearms?

Why does your government think the only place you should be allowed to defend yourself is inside your home?

I was pro ban until I read this post.

Yes, because someone should have shot him before he could do that.

Hell yes it's legal!

t. Kentucky

Yes.
Autistic fucktards will still behave like autistic fucktards whether or not you punish people who did not do anything to deserve losing their rights.

>In many places, yes. We can even open carry those "assault" weapons the gungrabbers fear so much.
You are so lucky , that would be useful to protect ourselves from current violence

>How do you train with your firearms?
>Why does your government think the only place you should be allowed to defend yourself is inside your home?
We barely can train, only if you have permission and a membership to join shooting range club, even military agree that is fucking retarded,but politicians are busy on corruption and selling our oil to Hillary foundation and Repsol

>argentenian
>anti gun

why do you care what happens here?

It's like you're demanding that we give up medicine because someone got sick.

>You are so lucky , that would be useful to protect ourselves from current violence
>We barely can train, only if you have permission and a membership to join shooting range club, even military agree that is fucking retarded,but politicians are busy on corruption and selling our oil to Hillary foundation and Repsol
And that is exactly why your government doesn't want you to carry/own firearms. Because then you don't have to rely on the government for your survival and you can actually stand up to your government.

By law we can buy and take in home but thats it, and only .22 and .380 automatic handguns , and not even talking about the retarted laws to prove self defense in case you had to kill some violent intruder

Make Mexico Great Again?

Once the wall is up, I wouldn't mind fighting cartels and corrupt government shits with mexican nationalists.

Find a Duterte to rally around in 2019

I'm pro euthanasia for autistic people so neither you nor him should exist.

What? Got a source on that?

God speeds user, god speeds, MAGA means mexico will be forced to stop being a goddamn leecher from US and starts putting our shit together starting removing the corruption and recovering our industry.

concealednation.org/2015/11/the-legality-of-carrying-within-1000-feet-of-a-school-zone/

for the entire fucking year and even now they shill for banning semi auto rifles dude have you been asleep

Even if I were, getting guns completely out of the hands of the public in the U.S. is an impossibility.
And if background checks were a thing, they wouldn't have caught the school weirdo because he wouldn't have a background.
Dumb question, OP.

>my personal experience invalidates general citizen rights

This is what leftists actually think.

>for the entire fucking year and even now they shill for banning semi auto rifles
Really, where?
Not nationally
And certainly not in my state.
In fact, thanks to their bungled efforts, they've actually caused MORE people to buy firearms.

So as attempts go...they really screwed the pooch on this one. Which makes me wonder if it was really a "false flag" like people claim. How could they pull off sandy hook then completely fuck up the follow through?

Huh. The more you know.

Yes, because how else could I properly murder the little faggot?

Yes, and I'm furious at schools being gun-free zones where the students and school personnel are sitting ducks.

If anything, it would only make me even more ardently pro-gun.

Imagine your daughter gets her job taken by the school weirdo in a corporate merging.
Are you still pro-capitalism, faggots?

Just find a leader to rally behind and we'll send all the firepower you could ever ask for to take your country back for the people.

Our souther militia's would love to gun down some drug dealers too if you need backup

so you didnt watch the news at all for at least 6 months after sandy hook i take it?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_control_after_the_Sandy_Hook_Elementary_School_shooting

go ahead and check out
>Initial response
and underneath that

>On January 16, 2013, Obama announced a plan for reducing gun violence in four parts: closing background check loopholes; banning assault weapons and high-capacity magazines; making schools safer; and increasing access to mental health services.[16][17]:2 The plan included 23 executive actions, signed immediately by the president, and 12 proposals for Congress.[18]

Because Sandy Hook was supposed to shift public opinion 75% but instead all it did was shift it 20% and not nearly enough to get anything done.

The MSM has lost too much influence since WW2 and the invention of the internet

I'd still be pro gun. It's the school's fault for not having a defense in place. But if the little shit who did it thinks he's getting away after killing my kid, nope. I'd gladly end him then plead guilty to murder.

No North American Union, but yes 3 independent brothers if Canada nukes half it's dog fucking population

This

If anything I would lobby for teachers to conceal carry on campus

He was being raped and sodomized and was going to name names.

Remember the blacked out cop dash cam feed?

2ndpbp

OP BTFO
P
B
T
F
O

I dont believe this pencil dick beta fagget could even hold a gun, yet alone shoot up a preschool. If you think this shit wasnt a hoax youre a retard.

Where the fuck do you think you are?

school shooters never obtain guns legally, retard.
If they can buy them on the black market now, they can buy them on the black market whenever.

>He was being raped and sodomized and was going to name names.
W-what?

> Switzerland
> Massive gun ownership
> Almost entirely white
> Next to no crime

Well?

>so you didnt watch the news at all for at least 6 months after sandy hook i take it?
In general, no. It's all propaganda.

>>On January 16, 2013, Obama announced a plan for reducing gun violence in four parts: closing background check loopholes; banning assault weapons and high-capacity magazines; making schools safer; and increasing access to mental health services.[16][17]:2 The plan included 23 executive actions, signed immediately by the president, and 12 proposals for Congress.[18]
I know that's what obama wanted to do. But he didn't accomplish any of it.

The Dems actions, by in large failed.

>Because Sandy Hook was supposed to shift public opinion 75% but instead all it did was shift it 20% and not nearly enough to get anything done.
You'd think they would've factored that in before attempting it.

>The MSM has lost too much influence since WW2 and the invention of the internet
Well they should've had cameras on scene showing the little chitluns running from the school covered in blood or showed the aftermath with all the bloody classrooms and bodies everywhere. That would've really tugged at the heartstrings.

Yep. Makes me pissed none of the libcuck numale teachers were carrying.

Okay, let me discuss this as simply as I can without using our feelings and objectively addressing the issue of gun control.

SHALL
NOT
BE
INFRINGED

You want to infringe upon my rights, you better get two-thirds of each of the chambers of Congress to propose an amendment or two thirds of all State legislatures to call a constitutional convention. After that you better get each state's governors to forward the proposal to their legislatures and hope that three-fourths of all of the states (38 out of 50) ratify it.

Until all of that happens, this discussion is pointless.

this is underfucking rated. take back the mainstream lads. this fucking GUY. listen up faggots.

im pro everything thats the american way so fuck you faggot op

>Imagine

That's precisely what happened in sandy hook. Pure imagination.

Spaced out doubles confirms.

This
meant for
this:
read it pussyfarts

Yeah that's the fucking point you mong, why would people have guns if they didn't kill people.

SAME FAGGING FOR TRACTION

Paddy McNoguns

Utterly BTFO'd

Johnny is a little shit who likes to poke people with sharp pencils

Do we blame the pencils?
Nope
We blame the parents for raising a shit little Johnny

notice the blue numbers faggots

2ND amendment best post

Yep, still pro gun. I'll need it when the new law allowing for hunting weirdos goes into effect.

I think this girl has nipples.

we only have those in case you try to take back "your" colonies

wake the fuck up. take back what is ours

if my daughter had been allowed to open carry on campus that faggot would have got 2 between the eyes and id still have my daughter

OP is a faggot

Soooo, you're a member of a militia?

>the level of tardness with Merkins who can't understand the moderately simple wording of a document written a couple of hundred years ago for a completely different situation to today's modern society...

There were underground tunnels.

There was also a "mental hospital" nearby.

youtube.com/watch?v=igfczc6m5M4

FUCKING READ THIS COMMENT AND THINK WITH YOUR BRAIN YOU GODDAMN WEEABOS

>If anything I would lobby for teachers to conceal carry on campus

>chimpout

>teacher defends themselves

>dead dindu

>skools raycis

>niggers don't even have to attend school anymore

>3 times as many uneducated niggers running around robing. raping, selling drugs. and up to general niggering.

Your entire generation goes by feels. You're all headed towards disaster.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=O__i1b6GBmQ

I DONT CARE ABOUT (you)s in the slightest. I love this place but we have to mobilize

>Soooo, you're a member of a militia?

Yes, actually.

Someone needs to go back to second grade.

Also: intent in a law is irrelevant. The law is objective. If you want it changed "to fit the times" follow the legal process I outlined. That's how law works.

We all are members of the unorganized militia.

>for a completely different situation to today's modern society...

Thinking that the struggle between the individual and the state doesn't exist because current year faggotry.

If anything the size, corruption, and power of the state has grown exponentially.

Pretending that because current year you should forfeit your last line of defense to the state which seeks to render you powerless through, taxation, over-reaching laws, and disarmament

>OUR level of tardness.

>he didn't accomplish any of it.
i never said he did.
i said this event caused the media to shill hard for the entire year afterwards.

>Well they should've had cameras on scene showing the little chitluns running from the school covered in blood or showed the aftermath with all the bloody classrooms and bodies everywhere. That would've really tugged at the heartstrings.

they tried that. one of the main images was of the 20 or so kids being escorted across the parking lot by a female fbi agent. 20 out of the supposed 500 kids that did the same thing apparently. yet all we ever saw were those "scared" 20 kids.
an easy way to put this to rest is to show the dead kids. but that will never happen because there were no dead kids. the msm can show dead / bloody kids in the middle east all day, yet this somehow crosses the line? theres pictures of the columbine kids with their faces blown off.

take the time some day and watch this if you're actually interested. its a very good documentary
youtube.com/watch?v=IxTafqejV6k

Interesting I had thought Trump has had an effect on the recent non existent school shootings

yes we should also ban knives... and fists whilst we are at it

same stupid Marxist bognigger

>whining about anti gun Jews

The shooter was Jewish

Yes, faggot.

No, I would much rather die in a gulag with millions of others. After rope day, you potato niggers get it next.

No, because I'd be fucking dead.

I would have wished that the school security had guns so they could have stopped the monster.

Can someone explain to an illiterate German why people don't hunt with these instead of normal hunting rifles?

I think in Germany that's illegal, but you probably don't have that law?
Too expensive? Not practical?

>There hasn't been a school massacre in nearly a year
wew

Imagine your country starves to death even though it's surrounded by ocean.
Still anti-fish faggot?

Literally how
m.huffpost.com/us/entry/2999478

Yeah I would be.

But even if I wasn't I would be biased as fuck.

People that look like that, mentally retarded shouldn't be allowed near guns.

If anyone decides to keep retarded children their gun license should be forfeit. Same for angry/depressed/asocial.

It's illegal here. Did not expect that. Wow.

t. Tennessee