Pol's opinion on 8 hour work days or 12 hour work days

Pol what do you prefer more? 8 hour work days 5 times a week, or 12 hour work days 3 days one week and 4 days the next?

Btw I prefer the 8 hour work days. I feel like I can make better habits doing it this way. Either way it feels good to actually have a job.

4 10s or gtfo.

This so much. As a person who does manual work 4 10 hour days would be so much nicer. Saturday Sunday Monday with the family. Shit working 40 hours a week you still spend more time at work than you do with family.

40 hour work week is a meme perpetuated by (((unions)))

i used to work 12 hour shifts. it was three days on then two days off and then two days on and three days off. it was pretty great actually. i had to leave that job though because every month it switched from night shift to day shift. that was just too much

12h, i fucking hate waking up. Once your there you might aswell be 4 more hours

5x6, 30hrs a week
6hour days have been proven to be more productive than 8

I work 4 10s manual labor but they get nothing from me the last hour or so

16 hours, 6 days a week. Anything less if half-assed commitment.

I never understand the fascination with lowering the number of hours in the working week. To what end is it necessary?

/Thread

You think 4 10's is gonna be the new mainstream work hours in the future? Most places in my area don't do that.

instead of spending 8hrs at working and only doing 6hrs of work
why not pay more for 6hrs of work and go home 2 hours early?

It's not necessary, but business owners know happier workers are more productive for the most part. So what would be the perfect work week for you if you had to work 40 hours?

I used to work 12-13 hour shifts 5 days a week, made like $600ish a week

companies looking to improve productivity and efficiency. 40 hour work week is nothing more than a nice round heuristic value, if you can pay employees for 6 hours of work instead of 8 and not sacrifice a lot of productivity, why the fuck wouldn't you?

>tfw I have to pull sixteen to twenty hours a day in no less than three jobs and can barely afford shitty ramen because of taxes and social security and all that other assorted kike robbery
The light inside has broken, I still work

This makes sense, but would the general area be more poor because they a re making 10 less hours a week? Or would the general area be more rich because you have 4 shifts(more people working) instead 2 or 3 shifts.

What the fuck is this retarded logic? There is only a finite amount of work that one person can do in a day and then they sit on their arse for the rest of it?

Any decent company pays you a salary, you work the hours you need to get the job done. If a business has people on the clock doing fuck all they need to sort out their fucking model.

can't you take gov assistance? if the kanacks do it, so can you

>Muh 40 hour work week

Should be 30 desu

This, except in physically demanding jobs like roofing or construction. It just becomes a liability to everyone.

Better to work a couple extra hours for a day off, since you're already at work anyway.
>I still work
Arbeid macht frei!

24 hour week is best.
3 days on 4 days off.
Everyone has a job, no excuses for not.
Everyone has time to do other things as their choice goes towards.
Happiness this way lies.

too bad not a single fucking person in power thinks 'happiness' is a metric worth acknowledging

>work 7 days straight, 5 of them being 10 hour and 2 of them being 12 hour
>followed by 7 days off

Master race.

Everyone knows it nobody can do it.

It depends so much on the type of work and the needs of the industry that it's retarded to say one is better than another. 40 hours is an arbitrary designation anyway. You should work exactly as long for whatever days that you agree on with your employer. The government shouldn't be involved in forcing a set schedule in either direction.

That's very true. Another thing that bugs me is how many temp agencies there are these days. I feel like it's destroying America.

When I did roofing we always did 9-10 hour days no prob