Do americans live paycheck to paycheck?

I always hear the term "when I have money" or "when I get my paycheck" from americans that seem to be at least middle class.
When people say "I can't afford this thing right now" do they really mean they don't have at least a few thousand dollars in their bank account?
I have seen people act like this here but they are always poor as fuck and have no financial education

Other urls found in this thread:

kelly.rqemeraldcoastrealestate.com/homes/404-NW-Marshall-Court/Fort-Walton-Beach/FL/32548/61029658/
investopedia.com/articles/06/gdpinflation.asp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Plenty of Americans live this way because they have no self control and don't know how to budget.

The value of the dollar is rapidly falling, the point is the dollar doesn't have the same spending power it did decades ago.

What the fuck are you talking about?
Dollar is raping your currency and mine too.
USD got stronger against CAD, EUR and my currency(mxn) so I don't know what you are talking about.

no cabrony, it normally means: if i buy this right now it will fuck up my budget that ive been living by, or its a short way of saying "no i cant do it now because, well, no."

If you are talking about inflation that's nonsense. The US is actually in danger of approaching deflation which could be worse for the US economy.

shut up cuck. this isnt the ruble. go die.

Yeah that's what I mean when I say I can't afford something but I literally heard people say "If I have that money in my bank account I will buy the iphone, ps4 pro or whatever the fuck sub $1k thing).

Fpbp. The people living paycheck to paycheck are the ones who make shit money and can't control their spending habits or gamble even with just lottery tickets

Yeah every redneck or mexipocho from the south needs to get their $5 coke a burrito and a $5 lotto ticket everytime they go into a 7/11. It's hilarious because they get paid like $10 an hour.

thats 15 dollar an hour tier amigo. rent also does come into play but if they are in a position to say that, they normally arent worried about rent to begin with. ie-live at home, have to pay only a couple hundred a month, roommates.

Well on the fast track towards a financial meltdown. Dollar back in the late 1800's is now worth 0.04 dollars as we speak.

Wages are stagnant, and the lessening of the dollar only hurts the middle class it doesn't hurt the people causing this instability who have the millions and live unimaginable lives in comparison to the average American.

>2017
>i can't afford this wall, president trump
>t. pablo

Go back to your altcoin forums please.

That's a great response.

العودة الى المخيم الخاص باللاجئين أحمد

Everyone should have at a minimum, half a years income in savings. Or if you're just starting out, rapidly building savings towards that end

Americans are materialistic as fuck and would rather blow money on booze and 1k tvs than fucking save

Is that savings in liquid cash or do investments count too? Vast majority of my savings are in investments and gold desu

Do you have that gold in your possession?

I have nearly 15k in my savings account and I live paycheck to paycheck. I refuse to touch that money so I live with my paycheck for 2 weeks, usually ending with 1000 in my checking come next pay day. This coming from someone making 85k annually.

Nice meme

Yes

Fractal lending system and the money supply and demand chain has effectively made most incomes spent before thier incriment arrival. Middle class or not, if you have 4k coming in and 3.9k got out in bills you will have to wait for a paycheck to do anything that requires even a little monetary need. Further more, corperations no longer base costs of products and services based on what they cost to generate but what we can afford to pay i.e., I pay 800 a month in medical insurance. Poor friend pays 160.

I live in a third world country, went to public school here and still had more money in my bank account than the average american since I was 17.

fuck off

I own my car outright. I don't even have TV subscription. The only 3 things I pay bills on are my car insurance, my cell phone, and a $40/mo gym membership. The only thing I even spend money on is food and gas. I only have a small $1000-$2000 cushion in my bank account and a few other assets I can sell if I really need to.

I use that as an excuse to defer or refuse when I don't want to state it explicitly.

>85K annually.
>paycheck to paycheck

Nice meme richfag.

where the fuck does this meme even come from?

are you projecting? I don't know anyone that is going out buying 1k TVs, fuck off shill

A lot of republicunts spend 1k+ on fast food each month.

My rent went up 6x in 5 years because the bank that ownes it decided that people in my hood could afford more. Not because the house did anything to generate more equity

If you're spending so much that you're living paycheck to paycheck on 3.5k every other week you're just an idiot living outside your means

that's called gentrification

but yeah, similar thing happened to my friend and he wasn't even paying a low rent, he was paying $1700/mo for an apartment and they raised the rent on him over the course of just 6 months to $2300/mo

my brother lives in Chicago and he shares a 2 bedroom, their rent is $3400/mo, so $1700/mo each.

Too many monkeys, not enough trees. With unsound financial markets obviously a lot of money is pouring into tangibles like real estate.

That's not considered living paycheck to paycheck. You have savings.

People who live paycheck to paycheck don't have savings, so if they lost their job they'd be fucked. You'd be able to survive with your savings for a few months until you found a new job.

I only make 44k a year. My expenses are around 1100 a month. I make 2800 a month after taxes and health insurance and 401k taken out.

$15k? I don't want to sound like a dick but I make probably half what you do and I have around $100k and I'm in my 20s. Is it really that expensive to live in the US or am I just a jew saving money?

Can confirm the real estate market is hot right now with many foreign investors as well. Vacant land like acreage an parcels are hot too because they're long term tangible investments

t. Realtor

that guy is just a retard

here, we'll compare

how much is your
>car insurance
>gas per week
>cell phone bill
>rent
>utilities
>food cost per day

I got abot 120k in the bank and try to save 80% of my earnings, im looking at buying pic related at some point soon so i can retire and be a NEET.

Also daily reminder that if your paying rent to shekelstein your peeing your hard earned wagebux away, you should get a Luxury Bachelor's Cottage and say fugg the system :D

>120k in the bank
>losing money to inflation

$10 an hour wageslave here and not even i live paycheck to paycheck

can you give 3000 dollars please

you're a fucking idiot

you're playing right into their hand - pay more for less. pay for uber but don't own a car. pay for a house but its actually a shed.

if you buy that you are supporting their efforts to squeeze us of every penny and dollar

that's literally impossible, just fuck off

desu rich is a mindset
i clear 180K/year but still feel solid middle class, can't afford shit
i also don't feel like i have that much saved up since I only have 20K in my bank account
but I also have like 400K in a retirement account

being rich is a state of mind

You live at home or you're on the street.

FPBP.

I literally deal with darkies all day and it's exactly this. Even to the point where they would know that saving a little money wouldn't send them to prison they still don't save money so they go to prison.

I make about 1600 bucks for a student that's pretty good but I'm poor as fuck due to expensive habits like drugs and hookers

A mans gotta eat right?

Yes I work for the largest retirement company in customer service for 401ks and it's heartbreaking to see 60 year old with barely any savings and a bunch of withdrawals on their retirement funds. Some fuckers auto contribute and then immediately pull out their funds every month or so with a deduction penalty just to access these contributions like morons.

>they don't have at least a few thousand dollars in their bank account?
Not that I can take from without screwing myself over in the future.

I usually say this because of budgeting reasons. My wife and I dont make alot of money but were not broke by any means. We live below our means and dont finance shit which most americans dont understand.

You're buying a literal cuckshed...?

no. 30 hours a week at $10 an hour is 300 dollars per week. That's 1200 a month. You can share a room with someone and only pay $200-300 a month in rent including utilities/internet. Food only costs $150 to $200 a month if you buy in bulk or at Costco. Now we've got at least $600 a month going into savings.

AT LEAST. This guy might be working 40 hours a week, and he might be getting commission.

Clothes are often free during christmas time, you can walk/bike to work, nobody needs to pay for TV or any other shit like that.

As long as you could pull the investments before the liquid assets run out you're good.

By my experience, smartphones have been an enormous growing chunk of people's spending lately. That's part of it for sure. Has to be. a fair chunk of the western world feels they NEED a smartphone and as much data as they can 'afford'. That's, here anyways, a few hundred to start with and anywhere up to a hundred every month depending on how badly they're shafting you. Then you break it because it's all glass and electronics and LCD on the front and you carry it literally everywhere, so you either buy out your contract for a few hundred or repair the phone at the same cost.

I repair the stupid things and people used to be shocked their i4 cost 80 bucks to fix the screen. I'd get haggled constantly. Now the i6s is over $300 for a screen and people fork it over without batting an eye because the alternative through their provider was buy out their contract for $250, get a phone of equal or greater capability for $100 or so, and then pay activation fees/insurance/whatever on top of all that

As more people are born into a world where others throw this kind of cash away, it's only going to get worse.

My stats

30yrs old
65k income

Bachelor's in Finance
Masters in business (recently acquired)

Monthly expenses

Mortgage $615
Vehicle $340
Car/home insurance $261
Cable/net $120
Cell $65
Electric $85
Water $35
Gasoline $200
Food $300
Appliance gas $45
Health ins $100
Prop tax $220
Total rounded to $2,400mo

401k contribution $400mo
Then after taxes leaving $42k

This leaves $13,200 to spend extra on any category above or saving or whatever.

40k in savings and investments.

I'm an American and will admit we largely live paycheck to paycheck because they don't teach common sense money management in early education. That combined with the gotta have the latest and greatest right now mindset gives you future retirees that have nothing.

whaat up vato

cali fag here.

they live paycheck to paycheck because they cannot save money, something always comes out and makes whatever money you made disappear. Dont believe in these mother fuckers who are telling you otherwise, their goal is to get as rich as possible by getting the most work from you and paying you as little. Things will get worse before they get better, because people do not see the piano hanging over their heads, the day will come when that piano comes crashing down, and when their big mouths dont have any food going inside it, only then will they realize how much they have fucked up.

This is why I believe humanity will make itself go extinct, everyone for themselves, this is why I also believe that any alien life forms that exist in this universe, must be fucking smart, must have higher intelligence than humans, cause we are still fighting over nickles and dimes.

cool you dont get taxed?

Even with taxes there's still savings. Let's say 1/6 of your income is being taxed. You will still be saving up $400 a month. Still technically not living paycheck to paycheck working for $10 an hour for 30 hours a week.

>$300/mo including utilities

In many places a 2 bedroom apartment is $1000 a month. If two of the people share a room they might only have to pay $250 a month each. Shared utilities can't be more than $30 per person. $300 per month including utilities is easy. Sharing a 2 bedroom apartment between 3 people is also easy as long as they aren't niggers or drug addicts. There's many decent people who also want to save money on rent.

>my brother lives in Chicago and he shares a 2 bedroom, their rent is $3400/mo, so $1700/mo each.

>you might as well live in a hotel

kelly.rqemeraldcoastrealestate.com/homes/404-NW-Marshall-Court/Fort-Walton-Beach/FL/32548/61029658/
>literally impossible
Step up fampai.

Yeah, now you know when bragfags on Cred Forums talk about making 70k-100k a year, you know where all their fucking money is going. Keep in mind that in states like Illinois there is a 7%~ income tax, so you pay roughly 40% income tax and you don't even get free healthcare, nor free college. He doesn't even have a garage either, I think that's like another $200+ per month to have a place to park his car if he wants to buy one.

So when Americans brag about their salaries, keep in mind our cost of living here is insane. I pay $220/month just for car insurance in Florida.

I make $10.50 an hour in San Diego and I'm barely surviving.

Technically I COULD be so doing pretty well since I'm sharing my room with my long term gf.

BUT

I got a few loans to buy a car and get out of a legal trouble.

So I'm living paycheck to paycheck

people here are honestly retarded as fuck for the most part. I've never been to another country (HINT HINT) so I don't know how people behave there, but I've been on my own since 18 and never had issues, even while working a min wage job with no degree

ex: an old college buddy of mine got a degree in journalism, which his parents paid for. surprise surprise, the only job he could get is reporting on some stupid ass shit in some crpppy isolated town which pays next to nothing. another one of my friends got a masters in education (again, on daddy's dollar), and he too always bitches about how little he makes. both of these guys go to Europe at least 2x a year, each vegetarian, own cars, go out drinking at least 2x a week, wear trendy clothes, etc

I've lived in the hood for awhile too (South Central LA) and people there have the exact same mentality. rather than gay shit like traveling and cuck-feed, hoodrats spend all their money on drugs/booze, partying, nice TVs, that sorta shit.

>have job the that doesnt pay much
>live like you have a job that pays a lot
>act surprised when things don't work

I never thought I'd see the day when the Mexicans made more sense than the leafs.

My car insurance is 330 per year on a 2010 BMW. Helps that I have a perfect driving record and the car is paid for which means I don't have to give the Jews a bunch of money for collision. Collision coverage is a total scam.

do you people just come in here and make shit up?

no one here believes you are paying $27/month for insurance, fucking kill yourself

Yeah, a lot of people live that way.

I've probably never had more than $5,000 in the bank.

I've been supporting myself since I was 16 and im fine.

Eh, most "broke" people I have come across did it to themselves either out of negligence or being lazy shits.
I collected debt for 2.5 years and was shocked at how many people totally fucked themselves.

>4 people living in a 2 bedroom apartment
>pay $120 utilities total
dude, come on. you're a troll.

generally these people are living beyond their means because they have no self control

Where do you live, user? Salary seams low for 30 yo, but mortgage also seems crazy low so it may be in line with region.

underrated

Bring back debtors' prisons

Not pesos pedro, dolllllhairs

Southeastern Michigan. I bought my home at the absolute bottom of the housing market here. It's modest 1,450 sq feet. It's doubled value in 4 years. I worked a shitty retail job in college and was fortunate enough to live with my parents so I could pay for my own school and save for a nice downpayment. That's why more mortgage is so low.

U denver bro?

Savage

My parents are like this. It's extremely frustrating. They've never saved money in their lives. Paycheck to paycheck ever since I was born (26 years). I used to think it was my fault because I was a NEET, but now I have money of my own and they bum me for it, but still can't save any money. I want to say no when they ask, because I know it won't be spent properly, but I'm still living with them so that's not going to work.

Wow you really are clueless.

>go to uni
>graduate 3.1gpa
>$80k debt
>nojobs for 18 months
>parents won't let me live the /r9k/ life anymore
>fugg
>join military
>go through hell for 25 months
>pay off $40k
>bought a house
>have a renter
>monthly bills are under $1000 total and I make about $4000
>about to promote
>peers bitch at me for being money wise
>ie don't have a car, bought a house close enough to walk to work, don't go out partying all the time, don't pay for netflix/cable/smartphone/other stupid normie shit
>will have student loans paid off in full in about 10 months
>will probably buy a second house
>real estate tycoon
>still shitpost on Cred Forums 6+hours a day

You can do it! I recommend cutting advertising out of your life. It's literally brainwashing designed to steal your hard earned shekels.

Most white americans are fine and control spending ok

Dude man up just tell them no. If you have to move out oh well, go full kike on them and make them give you formal notice for eviction if they want to go that route. Odds are they don't have the money for legal counsel so you're totally set.

I'm also 26 living at home with a mom that's terrible with money. The key is not to flaunt your money, and make them think you spend it all. My mom gets angry at me when she feels I'm hiding money from her. She'll buy something she can't afford, then try and get me to cover more than what I already do.

If you're already paying bills in the house, and they spend everything they have and fail to pay utilities or something, the best way to stop them from doing it again is just to suffer with no utilities. They're not going to pay you back if you cover them, and they're only going to learn to stop being as stupid by actually suffering.

>1800s
>mysides.gif
the us dollar technically didnt even exist back then

Can you get a reverse gi bill? Will the military payoff your school loans?

You don't understand basic economics. Your currency and every other currency doesn't have the same value it did dedcades ago.
>The value of the USD is rapidly falling
The target inflation level is 2% the dollar is inflating at 1% not only is this below the target but the populating growth is .7%.
investopedia.com/articles/06/gdpinflation.asp

I'm talking about the spending power of the US dollar, it's been going down since FDR fucked the gold standard.

>Your currency and every other currency doesn't have the same value it did decades ago.

I'm talking about the hyper inflation that is causing the middle class to shrink into non existence. Inflation is good when you're wages are bumped up to account for it.

Unfortunately no. I had to research this for a junior sailor (E-1 with over $80k in student loan debt, and missed on this deal. I feel so bad for her). The Loan Repayment Program (LRP) will pay up to $65k of student loan debt over three years of enlistment, but you have to get it in your enlistment contract. No way to get it after enlisting or as an officer.

I'm stuck with the debt, which fucking sucks. But it's almost gone and then I'll be just 10 years away from early retirement (ie having enough saved to live off of investment returns only).

If you're going to enlist, GET IN ON THIS PROGRAM. Unfortunately recruiters are fucking mongs and don't always know about this program, or they don't mention it if you're already gung ho about enlisting.

Having children is tough if you don't have the money. It's too expensive to have kids. Society fucked up by making the one thing society needs unaffordable.

I live paycheck to paycheck, generally.

Come at me.

Anyone from Cred Forums? I doubt it.

But a lot of normies do this.
They are truly the goyim.

Heheheh, good goy!

>I got abot 120k in the bank and try to save 80% of my earnings, im looking at buying pic related at some point soon so i can retire and be a NEET.

I hope you're fucking kidding. Why bother to save any money to buy that. An Amish guy could make you something similar for 500 bucks.

>I pay $220/month just for car insurance in Florida.

That's fucking crazy? Mind if I ask how old and what you drive? I'd shop around for something better though dude.

The result of a dumb fucking "goy" society I suppose, should Whites become educated, truly educated we would over take and dominate the Upper Class from the Jews and assorted mongrels who inhabit it. But every time the children of a rich White powerful influential family marries some fucking Jewess bitch, or some Tyrone or Paco bastard, the immense wealth goes into the hands of the non-White infiltrator parasites. That's one reason why race traitors are such absolute bastards, that, and the fact that is prevents births within our race, and therefore is Genocide.

>Having children is tough if you don't have the money

sure, but if you have a family they pitch in a lot. People look at the total cost of everything too much when it comes to kids. Well white people that is.

>since FDR fucked the gold standard.
The gold standard was bad.
1. gold is deflationary since the level the the population rising the the amount of the gold in the the world stays the relatively same we operate with a currency that won't adjust with our population increase.
2. One create a market that is good for banks as a currency increase in value so then do bonds and loans. This weakens the middle class.

As for hyperinflation our middle-class has wages has stayed about the same. This is largely do to taxes not inflation.

While true it might not be a bad idea to reduce the amount of money kept in the banks just due to instability. Yes that will cause more instability but that shit is going to go eventually.

I mean shit, how much debt does most Americans have?

>The gold standard was bad.

Gold has value, fiat is nothing but artificial Jewry. The value of the dollar to the average person is falling and has been for decades with no remedy in sight because there is no remedy.

You only have to look at history to understand why this doesn't work indefinitely. Realistically it's not supposed to.

I hate that meme.

>durr muh $250k to raise a child to 18
Over 18 years that's about $15k/yr, and only if you're a complete retard. Children younger than 10 don't give a shit if they have new clothing or handmedowns or even thrift shop used clothing. They don't need new fucking toys all the time. Eating healthy is cheaper than shitty fast food. And you don't need tutors or private schools or a house in the "good neighborhood" with the "good schools", you can homeschool.

Yes, most people live check to check or close to that for whatever reason, usually because they spend way too much money. Like I'm just a college student, but I have like 30k extra saved up from working, but apparently my aunts always tell me how uncles could never manage that since they spend so much. Like really? You can't stop getting a new car or just not blowing it all on a big vacation trip every year?

Actually bank "Jews" benefit from you saving money and "investing" in markets, think twice.

>you don't need all of this

That's not the point you fucking idiot.

>$15k/yr

Don't have kids, ever.

Booze booze booze

You must not live in a major city, senpai. Philly here, relatively cheap. Still, can't legally afford suitable housing. Everyone is illegally subletting.

>bawww I can't into budgeting and thrift, save me weedman!

If you want to live like a serf that's your prerogative.

>lived with parents after high school because I was going to college and wasn't gonna spend an extra few thousand dollars a year on a dorm when I lived 15 minutes away
>decide that college wasn't right for me and that I didn't want to spend my life working off a debt
>quit college and get a job, only $12/hr but still better than nothing
>pay rent, help buy food, pay the entire electricity and internet bill myself because they couldn't comprehend that the TV used electricity and thought only the computer did
>over time, keeping my money as opposed to throwing it away on shit, I have around $8,000 USD in savings
>go and get an apartment closer to work
>keep saving money, even with having to spend more money on utilities every month

I just don't understand. My parents always fucking complained about not having money, and they made $20/hr, it's not like we had mortgage to worry about, I just don't know what they spent money on, because they literally burned through a thousand dollars every two weeks, and had nothing to show for it, and still couldn't pay the phone bill, the water bill, and even the mortgage when we did have it, on time.

At least they don't use credit cards I guess.

>saving money and eventually being wealthy is "living like a serf"
>as opposed to spending everything as soon as you get it on shiny trinkets and living a life of double-whammy debt/wage slavery

It's a combination of both. The minimum wage is shit and life is expensive, but at the same time people are reckless with money. For example, I remember when my ex got her tax returns, she spent literally all of it within a week. Often times my friends admit that they only have $10 in their bank account, which is a jaw-dropper to me.

I guess to put things in perspective: When I had a real part-time job, working 20 hours a week, after around six months I had $3000 in my savings account. I am student living with my parents, and the only bill I pay each month is a credit card bill for gas. Sure, I am also dumb with money as well, but each month after paying bills I would balance my checking account to $200 by dumping all of the excess into my savings account . I could have saved even more than I did if I made an incentive to save 70% of my paycheck each month. Im still trying to find that new part time job to do that.

>just eat out of trash cans bro, you gotta budget ever faucet of your life
>just the way she goes :^)

You don't have to polish boots with yours lips you know.

People being able to be reckless with their money is what gives a nation it's wealth. You want dumb asses buying each new iPhone, and you also want them to be able to realistically do until they have to pay to be buried in the ground.

>you gotta budget ever faucet [sic] of your life
You actually kind of do, retard. Have fun being poor while I'm going to be an investor NEET in just 8 years.

Oh shit, you're an actual no bullshit globalist.

I wasted some of my best vintage /new/ images on you. Dammit.

Are you retarded?

Not to the point the majority of people have to buy second hand clothing just to live the to the standards of today.

>posts Ron Paul
>says it's perfectly normal to live like a homeless bum

Why?

Welcome to adulthood. Most people still have the spending habits of children all throughout life. Being even decently responsible, you can live a luxurious life in the US for

>just to live the to the standards of today.
>(((standards)))

This is why you're a peasant and will remain a peasant. Stop watching advertising. It's literal brainwashing.

you are retard

retard

stfu globalist

dont breed

ahhh boo hoo

stfu surf

My sister is like this. She works part-time at a library, but still spends her money on clothes, trips, etc.

Recently she complained that her laptop was "slow" when she uses Skype to talk to her boyfriend. I tried to ask her more about the problem and see if I could help find the cause (could be just the internet connection), but then she decided to run out and buy a new $800 one just like that.

If she had just waited a fucking hour, my dad and I are both computer programmers who could have easily figured out if getting a new one would even help her or not, and if so which one was best. But some people just don't give a fuck and never think/learn.

the bottom poorfags do because of bad finances.

they spend money on retarded shit and have none left over at the end of the week because if they did it "goes to waste."

If wanting to live a comfortable life with little to no necessary debt is what you'd call brainwashing then I don't know what to tell you.

You're posting Obama memes.

yeah that's a leaf right there

stfu peasant

you are brainwassshed

You have 2 million pesos saved? Nice, dude

you are retarded

>tfw my parents make over 100,000 a year and often have $0 in savings or checking before the end of the month

I don't know how they do it, no one is a gambler or anything inthe household, they live modestly one old second hand car ect

stfu stupid.

There's some stats out there to read that are pretty interesting.

Something like half of US Families live "Check to check", meaning they have almost no savings. They receive a paycheck that goes directly into their bills (debts), and this goes on for years.

We are strongly encouraged in the US to divide our incomes up into slices via Credit/Debt system to obtain things like houses, cars, credit cards and nice standards of living.

Then we owe this money for decades (often our entire lives). Most people don't have "thousands in the bank", no.

Personally, I do not believe in the debt/credit system whatsoever, and I do not participate in it. I save cash and buy cash, almost everything. Bought my house in cash. Every car i've owned, cash. No, i don't make a ton (55k/yr), but if you dont' slice up your income like a retard and pay interest to everyone, you end up just fine.

Debt/Creditor system is literally designed to financially enslave the people. And it works.

i dont know whos jewing jew anymore
oy vey.

He's saying the value of a dollar today wasn't the same as a dollar 10 years ago.

Inflation is eating through money and with low bank interest rates, you're not beating inflation so that dollar is worth less next year and so on

Credit is a great system if you pay it off within the month you use it, there's usually 0 interest, plus rewards systems. I'm curious, did you ahve a bad experience with credit, or did you parents tell you not to bother with credit or something? Or have you just never been interested?

My parents did the same thing but one week I stole their financial records (I was a huge nerd, sue me) and put the pieces together.

It was incredible amounts of stupid spending small bits at a time and a lack of budget. Simple as that. They could have easily been saving great amounts of money with a budget and a little bit of discipline.

Trying to jew the jew with rewards systems is pretty dumb. The amount of mental energy you expend trying to get 1% returns just isn't worth it. Much better to maintain a good budget and invest your money wisely.

Take the time you spend reading the fine print on rewards systems and read The Intelligent Investor instead.

SALVAJE!

>burgers will unironically defend this

i sure do. i moved my big underachieving white self and white wife into the best school district possible and made a white baby; its what you do when you have kids.

once I got married and had children.

Dumbest thing I ever did.

Employers often look at credit scores though. So you need to use it at least a little or ells you might not get hired for the dumbest reason in the universe.

Plus I guess having a 'in case I really need money urgently and I don't have it on me' cash would be alright. Like an absolutely last resort, like if you lose your money on a trip

>mental energy
I can't tell if you're being serious or not. It takes no additional energy to pay off your credit as soon as you use your credit card. Open up your bank's phone app, or website, and just pay it off. There's no interest, there's no additional fees, and you get extra shit as long as you're not using some dumb faggot gimmick card like the playstation card or that league of legends card or dumb shit like that.

Not just Americans. We Canadians are alot like that too. When you have a mediocre job with mediocre pay its quite hard to keep up. Anything can happen. Your car can break down, and cost 1400$ for a repair. What are you going to do? You need your car to travel 30 minutes to work. How else are you going to get there? So you use loan money to fix it. Then you got the highest electrical bill payments in North America to deal with on top of your gas, water bill. Factor in your gas, food, mortgage, property tax, unexpected expenditures(wife) and other little things you dont normally think about....Kids need money for an upcoming trip. Kids grow fast as fuck, now they need new shoes and all around clothes shopping. Its your brothers birthday, and you can't miss it. Your dad died, now you got to put him away properly.

Who the fuck lives comfortably anymore? It takes two adults with mediocre jobs or one adult with a top tier job.

Damn I couldn't imagine living on that here. I make 75k and feel poor in this area. Maybe I shouldn't live by the beach.

Good luck man

The free market will fix it!

You sound like you're 17.

Just because someone owns more doesn't mean I deserve more. Let's theoretically add a person who owns 1,000 trillion dollars. Do I suddenly deserve more money?

You shall not covet your neighbor’s house; you shall not covet your neighbor’s wife, nor his male servant, nor his female servant, nor his ox, nor his donkey, nor anything that is your neighbor’s.

>Who the fuck lives comfortably anymore?

Top dogs and running dogs.

27, actually. I've yet to have an issue with credit, and simply can't understand why everyone treats it as some sort of terrible system when really it's only bad if you're the same sort of retard that blows through all your money every week and then spends what you don't have with credit, and can't pay it off.

Do you hate debit cards too? Because if you're using a credit card as you should, it functions nearly the same.

I had a credit card as an 18 year old briefly, I had no problems.

I went to college (self-paid, working 2 jobs), and learned about the origins of the Creditor/Debtor system from the 1910's onward, and how it was literally designed by the Banks and Ford Motor Co. originally to get people to be able to afford things they couldn't afford.

The entire principle is fallacious; you cannot afford what you cannot afford. Do not listen to a Jew in a suit telling you that by owing him your soul for 40 years you can have a shiny new car.

It's out of your range. It's that simple. Save and live within your means, pay cash and don't listen to the siren call of financial institutions; they're multi-billion profit organizations for a reason.

I agree if you're incredibly diligent and manipulative you can 'use' the system; but it isn't as though the banks care or mind, they win this bet 99% of the time. Eventually, you will fail, and you will suffer the consequence.

Better to disassociate from the corruption as much as possible.

It's worked really good for me. I saved for 10 years and bought a house with cash. I've owned several new cars, all paid in cash. I've never been denied a service or product, because I come with enough money to outright purchase the thing I need or want.

In what world is that a low salary for anyone?

I'd love to make that much by the time I'm 40, lol. But like most of my generation I'm over educated and underemployed...

Yes.
I have $800 in the bank for emergencies. Save $100 a paycheck, the rest goes to bills.

False. They often do have money in their 401k plans, but it is a huge PITA to get it out.

I'm not saying your way is bad, I was mostly just curious if there was a particular reason. I'm more confident in my abilities to not fall victim to the shiny trinket ploy, of needing new stuff every year, I trust in my willpower. I respect that you would just rather pay in cash, that's fine.

If you can't understand how evil and counter-functional a debt based monetary system is we're going to have some pretty fundamental disagreements.

You're saying "Just pay it off" when that's physically impossible for a good percentage of Americans and Canadians.

Charity is virtue, and even then higher tax brackets for the wealthy in favor of tax breaks for the middle and lower classes isn't charity.

We've been scratched their backs for way too long with the amount of tax breaks and back door dealing these fucking Jews get and do.

Because many of them are retarded.

It's not a matter of financial education. It is more of a matter of being taught common sense by their parents. The baby-boomers, gen X, gen Y, though many of their parents lived through the great depression and learned the value of saving money, did not pick this up. So many of them are in debt, or fucked if SSI is unable to pay them.

This doesn't really have to do with whether someone lives responsibly. Many people lived paycheck-to-paycheck for a long time, never really keeping any money for themselves.

Im not talking about the poor. Im talking about people that make 60k and complain about not having much money.

OMG FRITZL IS FREE AGAIN???

>How else are you going to get there?
Take a bus.

>Then you got the highest electrical bill payments in North America to deal with on top of your gas, water bill.
Stop using so much electricity, gas, and water. That might mean taking showers instead of baths, or putting on a jacket instead of turning the heater up.

>unexpected expenditures(wife)
Teach her to budget

>Kids need money for an upcoming trip.
Is it in the budget? No can do.

>Kids grow fast as fuck, now they need new shoes and all around clothes shopping.
Hand me downs. Goodwill, budget.

>Its your brothers birthday, and you can't miss it.
It's a highly expected event. Nothing surprising. And you don't need to get him a super expensive gift.

>Your dad died, now you got to put him away properly.
Dad should have saved for that, if left this life with 0 savings he gets a cheap casket.

I was referring to the multitudes of "financial articles" about finding the best credit card rewards and abusing their rewards systems.

Not to having a credit card and paying it off every month.

I did okay with a history of utility payments made on time when I was sharing an apartment in college and got my name on the utility accounts. I even qualified for a mortgage.

Credit is bad if you build up a lot of toxic debt when you're young and stupid and then get redpilled and realize you have $50k of credit card debt at 23% interest compounded. You're fucked.

Credit is a tool, much like a hammer. Some people are retards and hit themselves in the head.

>I've never been denied a service or product, because I come with enough money to outright purchase the thing I need or want.
Smart man. Good for you!

Today's expenses don't allow for the kind of saving our parents and grandparents went though at all, and that's not even taking into the account the under-valued dollar today.

People live pay cheque to pay cheque because we live in a modern day serfdom of a debt based monetary system.

>You shall not covet your neighbor’s house; you shall not covet your neighbor’s wife, nor his male servant, nor his female servant, nor his ox, nor his donkey, nor anything that is your neighbor’s.

Yeah, but people don't work like that. Hence every political revolution in history is based on taking shit from the "statists" who are "oppressing" the "people".

We had people in my very country supporting "pro-business" positions like free trade, now suddenly reversing into supporting government control and protectionism simply because they are the ones who lost their jobs.

Freedom doesn't feel free if there is no prosperity, and Americans can't tell the difference between the two. The phrase 'life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness' is very telling of that mindset.

>uses Pac man to prove an economic point.

It's perfectly fair. The poor tend to not have money because they are dictated by pleasure.

The names of the classes, are strange, but I'll work with it.

The middle class does not have the aspirations or ambitions to do more than work a 9-5 job and have children. This upper class is 9-5 job, have kids, but with rarer skills and slightly more ambition. The wealthiest 20% is where mostly the ambitious and hardest working types are. These tend to be the people who make new shit, and improve things for everyone else and have talents others do not. This is why this is perfectly justified.

Meanwhile, the top 40% of people pay most if not all of the taxes. They literally carry the state, the economy, and pay for the rest of society. Not only are they entitled to the wealth they earned, they should be the only ones voting, or having any political influence.

You double backlinked me m8.
I do agree that there are far to many jewish backdoors to get around tax laws. The tax laws should be less than 50 pages long IMO (preferable around 3) to prevent that bullshit. But then you should be showing me a chart of relative pay-in value-received for each bracket rather than just "how much money rich people have"

>people like this exist

Wew that's enough of this retard convention for me laddies

>be me
>broke as fuck, useless degree, work at Dollar General
>Decide I'm never going to get out of this hole so I might as well enjoy it
>rack up $40k in credit card debt, only pay the minimum each month
>don't make payments on $70k student loan debt because my income is too low
>know I'll never be able to pay any of this back so I'm just exploiting the fuck out of the system

Tldr; I'm broke and drowning in debt but I don't care because my creditors will never get repaid

>Today's expenses don't allow for the kind of saving our parents and grandparents went though at all

Bullshit, you just have insanely high standards, probably because you're brainwashed by advertisements.

>leaf that wants free shit
>Trudeau
>FREE WEED DUDE LMAO

Not an argument buddy.
The people who think like this are the ones who realize that personal responsibility for an individual's choices exist.

>higher expenses with a stagnant dollar

I quite literally don't purchase anything but food and an internet connection in addition to insane monthly rent and I'm a modern day serf like everyone else.

Also doesn't help I live in the worst financially off province in the country. I really just think you have no idea what you're talking about considering you proposal to fix tax laws would be to shorten them down to three fucking pages.

That's some retard-tier thinking.

>leaf that wants free shit
>implying

I don't even enjoy life enough to warrant spending money I don't have on things I don't even need or want. I'm half-fucking-arsed to illegally download the things I want to consume.

nothing*

The retardation is all on that side
>I must eat out every night
>I gotta get into debt to buy that new fancy car
>I won't save up an emergency fund
>I won't say "we can't affort it" to my wife when she wants to buy her 34th pair of shoes

Wow it sure sucks that you're legally prevented from moving to a better province with lower rent.

Oh wait, you're not literally a serf, just mentally.

I never said anything about tax laws. I have no idea how Canada portions their taxes, but frankly I think you're a fool if you pay more than the bare minimum.

MOVE SOMEWHERE WITH BETTER JOBS AND CHEAPER HOUSING.

I have a friend who right out of highschool (((bought)))an 18,000 dollar car off the car dealer he was working for, while making minimum wage. 3 years later, my friend had only paid 4 grand of the total 18 grand. This same person was living one paycheck away from car/homelessness because he likes to go clubbing and partying with his girlfriend, which means buying expensive ass drinks from the bar. He's also thousands of dollars in debt from school which he is nearly dropping out of because of the partying and clubbing. I tried to give this guy financial advice but he didn't listen because he thought I looked poor. Needless to say, he's a Bernout

>I gotta project as many things as possible onto anonymous people

I dont know where you live, but you cant even get a single for that price here nigger, 2br is like 2400 here minimum , and that is in an okay neighborhood. If you literally have no bills, no car payments, no phone bills or barely get by, then yes i can see that happening, but again this is where you live. In the ghetto here, a 1br is like 1k minimum, and that's living literally next to el chapo

The reason is the education I pursued. There's been no red flag experience for me, no.

I'm just not dumb and I see it for what it is. I see peers and the entire generations around and below me falling prey to being offered more than they are worth.

We all believe we are worth more than we are worth, and it's become a sickness. 15/hr minimum wage, lol.

So yeah. Save cash. Buy cash. Own what you have. If you live in a house you never own, drive a car you never own, and use stuff all on debt, you own nothing and are nothing.

Far as I'm concerned, people with Mortgages don't own homes, people with credit cards don't own the things they have on those cards, and people with car payments don't own cars.

They are the property of the banks. They, as people, are tethered irreversibly to the (ultimately) Jewish power-structure and will never be free.

>here

Where is here Ameriburger? Keep in mind your country encompasses Silicon Valley (highest rent in the world) and North Dakota (a literal shithole with no value whatsoever).

>lower rent

kek

Do you realize that living and working in Canada means that you're realistically going to be living in a choice of 3 different cities that are even more expensive, right?

>MOVE SOMEWHERE WITH BETTER JOBS AND CHEAPER HOUSING.

The more expensive cities and a job market flooded by shitskins? How fucking retarded are you?

Kill yourself, you are what is wrong with this country. Hopefully next president will purge you and you're kind

No, see I'm not projecting. I'm saying the exact opposite of everything I do. Maybe instead of specifics I should just say:
>I live beyond my means and refuse to spend less.
Because that is literally the only way you manage to live paycheck to paycheck

So emigrate.

Frankly I don't believe that you really have a budget, and only spend your money on internet, rent, and food. You're exaggerating on the internet in an attempt to win an argument on Cred Forums.

money isnt real
gtk rwn

It's not even the latest and greatest.

These people spend all their money and they don't have shit.

A lot of it is purchasing shit at full retail price and getting it financed. The average American carries a few grand on credit cards and pays hundreds in interest.

how long did it take to save up to buy a house cash? 29 making 50k a year and I can't seem to save more than 1k-1.5k a month, would take 10 years to buy a house cash...

25 m
I always keep at least 20k in the bank just in case.

Buy a small cheap house.
Fix it up, flip it. Rinse and repeat.

It's really not that complicated.

>I don't believe poor people exist in the 21st century

Buddy, this isn't even the beginning. Fiat currency and a debt based system doesn't not work and has never worked though out history. It has always ended with a financial meltdown.

When shit hits the fan I want you to remember this thread. These threads are always huge ego stroakers since there's barely any mention of the obvious nefarious dealings with the globalists, Jews and top dogs draining the middle class white. It's all personal responsibility and nothing else, certainly not the system pitted against you and collapsing on top of you :^)

I already told you my lifestyle. If you can't understand that debt is the biggest expenditure of the average person then I don't know what to tell you.

So you live in your moms basement?

Not sure, i have about $7k left every month after 401k contribution, house mortgage/bills and CC paydown

>1488
>accuses me of siding with globalists

Bruh. You need to take control of your destiny and make a budget.

Make a budget.

Make a budget.

Just do it.

>Comparing pesos to dollars
Unless you actually do have 2 million pesos.

I saved pretty diligently for just under 10 years to buy my home in cash. I was making 55k/yr at the time. I saved roughly 2k/month. Sometimes a bit more or less.

You're on the right track and the numbers are about right, just save up and play it smart. The wife and I ate pretty cheaply, had used old cars and whatnot during that time of our lives.

>accuses me of siding with globalists

You have some nice reading abilities.

Ive been both.

It had a lot more to do with income than intelligence with money.

I have a lifestyle i like to live. Ive tried to live it since i moved out on my own.
When i lived in poverty it wasnt any less comfortable than i live now, just looked shittier.

I figured out that i could do this indefinitely barring a disaster that i couldnt cover.

I calculated it, and if i made $800+ a week i could live better and also save money/improve my credit.

So i worked my way into a situation where i make that.

Saving up was never going to fix my circumstances. Increased income is the only answer

Make a budget leaf.

It's for your own good.

Make a budget.

People in lower classes (like me) certainly do. Of-course America has a "debt culture" so many people in the upper classes are always putting their money into debt.

almost half of the US lives paycheck to paycheck. This is caused by many things such as not enough income, bad spending habits, medical bills, etc.

I know a guy who makes over 100K a year and lives like this. He simply can't put enough money away. Pays for a house, student loans, his family, and car loans.

It's pretty ridiculous.

I make .53 less than $14/hr and I'm not exactly poor. I have a few thousand saved up and I have net surplus per month if I don't blow it on vidya.

I don't eat out but maybe twice a month, I can cook but am lazy so I go for freezer foods often. I also buy ww2 weaponry and gear a few times a month.

I'm only 23. Those who live from paycheck to paycheck either have a ton of bills (single mothers), make even less than me, or just can't control their impulses and eat out once or more a week.

This said, I lucked out on apartments and I'm close to work.

I do have a budget, you really just don't understand my debt situation or how financially secure or unsecure I've been all my life.

You have no idea what this place is like, I'm not joking when I tell you this.

>I already told you my lifestyle
You must have replied to someone else, however searching back though your post (food, internet, and rent), the answer is what said. It's not possible for there to not exist a place in the entirety of Canada that fits your budget.

>If you can't understand that debt is the biggest expenditure of the average person then I don't know what to tell you.
If the problem is you are in debt, then that's the hole you dug yourself into. I have personally never been in debt, and I never will be, aside from a house mortgage.

A few times a year that is. If I made more I'd buy more for sure.

Figured, just takes hard work and time, if I cut back on alcohol and eating out with gf so much I could get 1.5-1.75 likely, sounds like the plan. It's funny though my dad makes 6 figures but is always out of money, always, buying fancy shit for hobbies every few months then selling them at a loss later to fund the insanity. Bought a huge house for no reason instead of paying off his original one in a few years, now complains about utilities and the 2.4k mortgage constantly, some people never learn.

The people claiming this are not middle class; they are poorfags that are horrible with money. Americans in general are even worse than the average mexican as far as money management is concerned, I think. There are plenty of mexicans here driving big ass, new trucks while living in a decent sized house on a factory floor income.

People like spending their money, I'm sure this isn't just an american thing.

I'm interning so I make around 2k a month, I just blew some of my safety savings for my vehicle; of which required repairs and I need it to go to work.

Come November I'm getting a good job, around 5k a month. Figure 1k will cover living & food and another 1k for things I need like clothes & laptop, and the rest is for savings. It's exciting.

I have a sibling who with their spouse have a household income of around 220k. They are always poor. New toys, new cars, new homes, and never own any of it. Transitory, always complaining about money and never have any money in the bank.

I make 1/3 of that and have cash for anything I want at any time. I simply exhibit some frugality and discipline.

There is also a great sense of comfort in owning your own home outright; I cannot overstate how good it feels to have your own home, no mortgage, and your own firearms, vehicles, and all the things you need. It is liberating, psychologically.

I feel bad that so many people will never experience it.

Of course. Of course it's not your fault, how could it be? You're a good smart person, you don't make stupid decisions. Surely it's the external forces you can't possibly control so why bother let's just treat ourselves to this restaurant outing instead of eating rice and beans and getting out of this hole.

dude, I can shit post too

That's the hole you dig yourself into this in this province to survive. I'd be homeless if it wasn't for borrowed money, and that's due by and large by just how rundown this area is and how rundown my family is. Too many deaths and not enough money, shit happens. That's life, but there are no opportunities to pull yourself out of a hole when you had to go into the hole in the first place. I will not deny my own personal responsibility, but there wasn't a whole lot to do tbph.

It doesn't matter if you've never encountered debt, that's the reality for people and it's only going to continue to rise without heavy overhauling of our financial institutions or the inevitable collapse. That's still not even taking into account of multitude of other problems that we face and likely will be overrun by, but those are other threads.

This shit doesn't even make any sense at all.

I have known people who do this, including some who made pretty good money (but had alimony and terrible spending habits).

Personally I have never lived paycheck to paycheck, even when I was in the military making less than $20k/year. Bought my first brand new car while I was in the military, in fact.

I've always lived inside my means.
$1k/month mortgage
$28k Toyota I paid for with cash 5 years ago
Make $125k/year
Over $150k in the bank
Gonna pay off my house next year

Could have a bigger house. Could drive a high end BMW. Just seems like a waste of money. I have more than I need. Instead I do crazy shit like sneak $100 bills into tip jars of local musicians and overtip all my bartenders. Still coming out way ahead even so.

>People like spending their money, I'm sure this isn't just an american thing.

It's not, it's an advertising psychological trick kind of thing.

People actually get a small dopamine high from spending their money. They literally get addicted to spending more than they can afford.

It's pretty sick.

I had $200 left over last month from working overtime and decided to treat myself to a night out at the casino. It was the most fun I had in half a year. All you faggots going SAVE SAVE SAVE and eating fucking rice and lentils every day are pussy faggots.

So what you're saying is consumerism is bad? Is that really what you think?

Degenerate, yes but I don't think you really understand why it's important for dumb asses to buy useless shit with their useless money if they're financially able.

>you can walk/bike to work

Uh, no, 60 miles round trip does not permit that.

Thanks for cheering me up user

It could be argued that the economy flows better if everyone spends all their money.

If I make iron and consume coal and you make coal and consume iron then we can have a pleasant back and forth exchange. If you keep making coal but stop consuming iron, choosing to save your coal instead, then our 2-person economy instantly comes to a halt.

The world economy is just a bigger version of that. Too much savings seems to be a dangerous thing, though I don't see much choice if you want to retire one day.

Because they are good goyim.

Spending all your money and taking on debt helps the economy you dumb fucks.

It's possible if that's your portion of a family plan.

My boat is sinking quicker than your boat, therefore your boat isn't sinking.

No Mexico.

>why it's important
Okay, dude. Keynesianism isn't fucking real. It's a scam. It's better for the nation to have savings and be financially well off rather than be debt/wage slaves.

No it just becomes less stable. It's better for people to be stable because a healthy society isn't just economic, it's social. If people are secure in their finances they're more willing to breed and pursue non-economic goals, like education and happiness.

If you're arguing that "too much savings" is a bad thing, I've got a label for you. Keynesian.

Move closer to work. There's literally no excuse.

I never got the point of this. I use my credit card for groceries and bills just to keep my credit good.

What's the point in maxing out your card "because you can"? Let it sit for more than two weeks and interest starts creeping up.

Doesn't work in a globalist world because the wealth doesn't trickle down and it doesn't even stay in the fucking country. That's why we're fucked. If everyone saved their money and didn't spend it on shit the world economy would collapse.

I have no idea.

I was always raised with the idea that a using a credit card is using someone elses money. (i mean it is, your taking a line of credit)

Common sense isn't so common these days.

>If everyone saved their money and didn't spend it on shit the world economy would collapse.

You say that like it was a bad thing.

The debt would go away too, you know.

>You say that like it was a bad thing.

That's kind of the whole point of living and working, so you don't have to live in a pile of shit and starve to death.

>life would be a pile of shit and I would starve to death without the (((world economy))).
You know what, I don't even dislike you, leaf. I wish I could rent out my house to you and you could get a shitty starter job in my town to get you back on your feet.

Seriously. Make a budget, pay off your debts, get a better job, move out of the shithole(?) you live in, and become free. Financial freedom is an unavoidable step on the path to being redpilled.

>I've never had job - the post.

I live paycheck to paycheck currently due to student loans. I pay 2x-3x the amount due every month because I want to get out of debt quicker without paying more in interest.

My parents lived paycheck to paycheck, and were once considered middle class back in the early 2000s. The economy dipped hard and prices of everything continued to rise, so they became unable to afford many of the luxuries they once had in the past.

Welcome to the 21st century and globalism, hope you enjoy the end of the West and nation states.

>Financial freedom is an unavoidable step on the path to being redpilled.

What's even more redpilled is understanding what's happening, why it's happening and ultimately what's going to happen in our stagnant civilization within the next few decades.

You are just a baybee, take the black pill.

Some people are too impulsive and will spend any bit of money they possess, even to the point of considering borrowed money to be their own. They max out credit cards that way and sink themselves further into debt, while also ruining their credit.

>pays down debts early
>aware of his parents' mistakes and avoids them

ANIME POSTERS confirmed for MASTER RACE

>Dollar is raping your currency and mine too.

Murdering*

>What's even more redpilled is understanding what's happening, why it's happening and ultimately what's going to happen in our stagnant civilization within the next few decades.

Yeah, that's why I'm a prepper and own a veritable arsenal of weaponry. You could be too if you weren't a debtslave.

Don't give up. You can make it out! You just need a budget and some discipline!

Yes you little faggot cuck that's called relativity there is no such thing as a fixed point. It's always been a competition of who can fight entropy the longest.

>there is no such thing as a fixed point.
God is a fixed point. Subjectivists blown the fuck out.

You do realize that the mistakes of your parents ultimately have an affect on you, right? It's helps the reason why I see people I know living in poverty and why the better off become better off.

I still don't think you understand how many of your own citizens are debtslaves. It's the entire point of our finanical systems. Living as a debtslave /=/ living in poverty, it's just a tactic to keep you as a whipped dog. A simple caste system that's been with humanity long before recorded history.

>Yeah, that's why I'm a prepper and own a veritable arsenal of weaponry.

Good for you, I do as well. At the point of civilizational collapse you'd realize this isn't a working system, would you not?

>claims to own weapons
>also claims to be so poor he only buys food, internet, and rent
>continues to blame his poverty and debt on external factors outside his control instead of taking responsibility for his decisions

M A K E
A
K
E

A

B U D G E T
U
D
G
E
T

Weapons aren't all that expensive man.

>continues to blame his poverty and debt on external factors outside his control instead of taking responsibility for his decisions

I've already said the complete opposite.

Just show me any currency that's worked better and longer than gold and hasn't ended in collapse and then I'll cede that I'm just a poor asshole with no ambitions.

I agree gold is great and much better than fiat currency (physical gold that is, not fucking paper gold).

Has nothing to do with the fact that you still refuse to take responsibility for your debt and refuse to make a budget.

>that you still refuse to take responsibility

And that still has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that you refuse to read any of my previous posts.

>90% lost value since 1913
>stagnant wages
>rising cost of living
>rising communist sympathies

The future is gonna be pretty bright.

Good luck leaf. Clearly you're going to need it.

Gute nacht.

Denken Sie daran jodtabletten

>13% tax rate
k

Why is fiat tuned to the value of magic?

Think itll tank soon? Ill have atound 15k for a down payment in a few months but id rather wait until the jews tank the market to try and punish trump and gobble something up then

The eagle strikes the serpent again

>fun at casino

Let me guess you played slots for one hour and later ate at the all you can eat buffet. Now you're back to eating ramen for another month.

I know how it's like bro

Rentals are the original jew. He can always sell his cuckshed if he gets more money. In the meantime all he has to pay are taxes which would be minimal, and utilities like water and electricity.

it means they could buy it, but the gained utility isnt good enough to buy it at the moment.

like i COULD buy a ps4 thing but i dont really want it that much, let alone $400 or whatever worth.

now if that money magically appeared, eh why not. it's easy write off spending something you dont have.

Chances are they can afford it but it'd be nicer to have the fluff of another pay check. Americans are tight fisted, at least most men are. American women spend money and don't give a fuck usually. But as always Americans are paranoid, delusional and over prepared so if there isn't enough money left for "WHAT IF!!" money it scares us.

Yeah this. There are companies ans traditions Americans think are the only ways to live, when really there are so many fucking ways to eat and live for dirt cheap.

yes.
Although this is a technical definition for being poor, America also isn't a shitty third world country so theres that too. Bills to pay to afford a nice house, a nice car, a nice internet connection, a nice smartphone, etc.
up to 50K a year is "paycheck to paycheck" when there are upkeep bills to pay.

Hawaii can be paycheck to paycheck if you live in the city. Housing is shit. Better off living with 4-5 other people for reasonable rent.

>cute 10x10 ft studio apartment for only $1800!

Ah the old mexican myth that "en el otro lado es puro trabajar y trabajar" its true you have to keep working to maintain money in your pocket but its even more true here where the work week is 48 hours and 6 days a week. You literally have to work more here to survive. Idk why mexicans portray this myth but you actually work less in America. And while yes the middle class here can afford more groceries they still gotta buy fake brand clothing,shoes and subpar meat. The poorest nigga in the states can afford Jordans and still eat at ihop.And dont even lie like Mexico is above eating at ihop when its like a 5 star restaurant here where only the rich eat.

Wohoho

>dont even lie like Mexico is above eating at ihop when its like a 5 star restaurant here where only the rich eat.

Protip: The top 99% pay most of the taxes.

why don't more people listen to you ?

>up to 50K a year is "paycheck to paycheck" when there are upkeep bills to pay.

I think you meant to say, "up to 50K a year is "paycheck to paycheck" when you're financially illiterate". I make less than half that and I have around 3 months pay saved up at any given time. I don't make any real effort to save, I'm just not a moron who buys things I don't need and can't afford and then cries about "living paycheck to paycheck".