How likely is it that Combetta rats out Hillary on Friday in exchange for continued immunity then flees the country?

How likely is it that Combetta rats out Hillary on Friday in exchange for continued immunity then flees the country?

because let's be real here, if he's allowed to sit on his computer and watch anime all day for free from within the safety of an embassy why wouldn't he?

bump

hillary will threaten his family, he'll stay silent

Not likely at all. You really think Lynch is going to let that happen?

Good luck, clearly he is a big camping buff and suicidal or we will find him dead of autoerotic asphyxiation in front of his computer with CP on it or something.

Well he won't rat out Hillary... Likely Cheryl mills. Still extremely damaging

nothing substantial will happen before the election, and he'll get a pardon from King Nigger sometime in early January.

>furry

Furries have no pride, no love of family, no shame. He will rat them out in a fucking heartbeat if it gives him a single minute more of furry yiffing

I hope his fursona is a rat. Surprised he doesn't like Cruz

i stand corrected

He is a furry? I can't wait for the collapse to purge us of the mentally defunct.

The people responsible for the investigation are themselves "business partners" of the investigated. This is African-level corruption.

He literally talked about fucking a dog, while pretending to be a dog.

You seriously cannot make this shit up. M. Night Shamalamadingdong couldn't write this script while on acid being raped by clowns in a fun house.

0% chance.

/thread

im counting on him getting killed

This election is too good

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

>triple dubs
>ID has 4PM

Daily reminder.

It's 4PM somewhere, user

To borrow a line from the movie Giant in regards to making him disappear:

"You should have shot him a long time ago. Now he's too (orig. "rich") famous to kill. "

Can someone dumb this down for me?
>Clinton IT guy takes with deleting email?
>ask reddit about how to do so?
>got immunity from fbi for whatever reson but now that they found out he did this there not sure they can help anymore

Is this about right? Sorry I'm so stupid

Very likely.

This guy doesn't want to face prison time. Even if he does go to jail he already knows he won't be safe from the Clinton death squad.

The best thing he can do is plea for immunity and enter the witness protection program.

He initially looked like a IT guy massively out of his depth
Now he knows his days are numbered
The problem is, even if he wants to talk, they won't want to listen
An Arkancide hero

Basically, yes. As part of the immunity deal he was supposed to tell them everything, but the reddit posts prove he lied.

Now his immunity will be revoked and he'll be forced to talk, unless he has an "accident" first.

It really is

As I sit here knee-deep in rape-hungry refugees and whining liberals butthurt over Brexit, I have to say that it's the election that keeps on giving
Thanks America, 'I am loving it'

He ends up dying from a car accident before anything ever happens.

I'm really hoping he doesn't shoot himself in the back of the head, stuff himself in his trunk, then drive off a bridge

If he pleads the fifth again I hope they start reading his fan fiction to him. Imagine his face when that shit ends up in the Congressional Records.

>flees the country
>not being the victim of an unfortunate lifting accident that results in polonium poisoning cutting him down in his prime and unfortunately dying while strung up in a full body latex gimpsuit next to the body of a throwaway gay prostitute who had a long history of heroin abuse

"On counsel’s advice, I invoke my right under the Fifth Amendment not to answer, on the grounds I may incriminate myself."

This will be repeated ad nauseum. I hope the congressional committee goes full pic related and reads every embarrassing thing they found on Reddit, then pressure the FBI to re investigate.