Ever notice how people who know what the job entails are voting for Hillary?

Ever notice how people who know what the job entails are voting for Hillary?

What's up with that?

It's almost like intelligent and informed people know something that Trumptards don't.

>Last week anyone in the Bush family was shit
>This week the Bush family is the best
>Intelligent voters
Really gets my brain draining

Not sure what you're referring to, but obviously Bush Sr. is a different person than Bush Jr.

Or don't they teach that in Canadian schools?

>people who know what the job entails
>posts a picture of one of the dirtiest neocons in presidential history

>Implying anybody younger than 30 differentiates

Is there any living ex-President who is for Trump?

Never vote in outsiders, (((we've))) been doing this for decades trust us.

Is there any living ex-president that hasn't fucked your country harder than your bull does to you?

I differentiate between the two, because, you know, I read books, I don't bask in ignorance and anti-intellectualism like The Donald and I know father=/=son

George H.W. Bush was a mediocre to good President.

George W. Bush was a bad to mediocre President. (His only really memorable positive achievement that sticks out to me was his AIDS initiative called PEPFAR which probably helped save millions of lives)

I think neither are or ever were on the level of Donald Trump who does not even seem to understand the difference between a liberal democracy and a dictatorship

Trump is such a historically awful and dangerous candidate that many people who disagree with each other on lots of vital issues but have in common a sense of decency and interest in progress are uniting behind Hillary because this election could be an inflection point in America's future.

Thanks user, I'm going to save this shitball pasta the next time somebody tells me that the Bush's were good presidents

Nothing mediocre about W.'s presidency.

Nope and that's why I'm voting for him

see this

a bush is voting for Hillary? all the more reason to vote against.

You mean people afraid of justice being brought down upon them for their conspiracy against our nation?

Yeah, we noticed.

>GHW Bush
>Knows what the job entails
Must be why he was so beloved.

He wasn't hated.

Hillary's family, of course he supports her. The aristocracy always protects itself.

You mean the people who are tied up in the bullshit of the world elite are voting for her?
I'm shocked.

There isn't a living president that I like.

The mental gymnastics that Hillary supporters perform is truly a sight to behold.

a neocon voting for a neocon

>so surprised

>What's up with that?
Corrupt insiders of dirty politics know Hillary is one of them. That's all.

The Bushes and their neocon ilk are exactly why I hated the Republican Party, so this only makes my support for Trump stronger.

>intelligent and informed people
>Bush

2/10 made me reply

Word