The only country in the world with a democratic system is U.S.A

The only country in the world with a democratic system is U.S.A.

France and Switzerland are close because they have a representative system, and United kindom too because the powers are separated, but they are not democracies.

Spain, Portugal, Italy, and Greece are party oligarchies.

Prove me wrong

USA is a republic..

The popular vote doesn't even decide the elections, electoral college does.

>implying anyone on Cred Forums believes in democracy

The only righteous system is monarchism, pablo.

>USA is a republic..
so what, do you know what a republic really is?

>The popular vote doesn't even decide the elections, electoral college does.

The electoral college directly represent the voters.

what does the banner say?

Democracy means minority rights

>The only country in the world with a democratic system is U.S.A.
You mean the country where the guy who gets the most votes can lose the elections?

>The electoral college directly represent the voters.
It blows my mind how hard it is for some people to understand this

Every form of modern government actually function as oligarchies.

Prove me wrong.

LET'S GET THIS SHIT STARTED LADS
>Parliamentary or Presidential system

Which is superior?

>Parliamentary examples
UK, commonwealth countries
Germany
Israel
Japan

>Presidential examples
USA
France
Russia
Brazil (pretty much every latin american shithole tbqhwy)

What about japan? or india? or South korea? what about them? are they democracies? get checkmated motherfucker

Presidential is always the best if done right.

>Implying democracy is a good thing

Yeah, look at how giving vote to women and immigrants turned out...

Give me a supreme monarchy or dictatorship already pls I can't take this (((democracy))) anymore.

They are not.

We're not a democracy. We are a republic. We vote for elected representatives who represent us in the government.

>USA
>Democratic

>We're not a democracy. We are a republic.

what the fuck am i reading

nigga, Gore won the popular vote but Bush got elected because of non democracy (their meme electoral system really). Sucking US cock as always

>rigged and polarized two-party system
>you can choose between the extreme right wing or the religious fundie even more extreme right wing
>everyone is corrupt as fuck, but there's no alternative because you can't throw your vote away
>notable fraud in almost every election
>system totally paralyzed by "we definitely can't agree with anything those other guys suggest, they're the devil" trench-digging

>democratic system
yeah no

>
What happened in Florida when Gore lost???
What do you think is gonna happen when Trump having won the popular vote, it won´t get elected anyway. Accept it, is a meme system stupid which has no reason to exist nowadays but for holding the status quo.

A democracy implies the citizens vote on and make laws which we don't. We elect a representative body to create, vote on, and enforce our laws. Aka a republic.

>>rigged and polarized two-party system
>>you can choose between the extreme right wing or the religious fundie even more extreme right wing

You actually choose people, not parties. And the parties are naturally created over the decades by people with their votes .

>everyone is corrupt as fuck, but there's no alternative because you can't throw your vote away

People corrupt at an individual level, and most of the time those get punished by it. Not like in finland.

>notable fraud in almost every election
>system totally paralyzed by "we definitely can't agree with anything those other guys suggest, they're the devil" trench-digging

And this is simply not true.

Finnbro is absolutely right.
The American democratic system is utter bollocks.
A multi-party system where the nationwide percentage of votes for a party directly translates to the percentage of seats in a parliament is objectively superior.

Sweden might be cucked beyond belief, but our voting system is based as fuck.
It is true democracy, which should be a prime example of why democracy is quite shit in it's whole.

A democracy like you imply is only possible in a very small country. A representative democracy is the best you can get.

i appreciate the love spainbro but trust me we don't have anything resembling a democracy here

>party oligarchies
>not in america
you're retarded m8

Parties in america dont have the same power that parties in spain have. They are not even remotely comparable

Parliamentary, obviously.

Presidential systems just create a quasi-executive, quasi-legislative office with undefined powers who exists pretty much solely to add another layer of complexity and shitfuckery to politics.

>A multi-party system where the nationwide percentage of votes for a party directly translates to the percentage of seats in a parliament is objectively superior.

So if the power is divided by a porcentage between the parties why do you need a parlament in the first place?

We're a Constitutional Republic, not a democracy.

>monarchy
Shoo, dirty serf

Id fuck the jew , the feminist and the faggot, desu.