Why do dindus always resist arrest?

Everytime a jigaboo gets shot and killed it's because he refused to comply with the police. Are they fucking stupid?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=igQDvYOt_iA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WhYfSlzQnAI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=rqLpedf5IIQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=tw0f-yXVOMU
youtube.com/watch?v=eqBAOX6Qegk
nyclu.org/content/stop-and-frisk-data
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3798895/Female-police-officer-shot-dead-Terence-Crutcher-claims-felt-threatened-reached-car-thought-high-PCP.html
nydailynews.com/news/national/armed-tuscon-man-praises-cops-traffic-stop-article-1.2417497
fox23.com/news/the-latest-bad-dude-comment-tpd-policy-questionsin-officer-involved-shooting/447988901
youtube.com/watch?v=Y54aONB3dns
youtube.com/watch?v=BtPt6GrnE6s
youtube.com/watch?v=uF5qbPxe7D4
youtube.com/watch?v=-XFYTtgZAlE
youtube.com/watch?v=qWuDonHgv10
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes

yes

No, cops are just racist

Yes.

absolutely.

Yes. They have no impulse control and live lives of predators.....also, all the males leave home early and they are a matriarchal family based group....

negroes = so much cancer

Why are whites such cucks and argue that you should immediately and meekly obey these government employees?

They hoping they get shot to be like fitty scents nigga.

they are closer to animal instinct

They don't even understand that they are guilty of something.

>Are they fucking stupid?
Do you really have to ask?

They have guns, coms, dogs, all manner of equipment you don't. When a cop starts barking orders, you are in fact under threat of violence. Good luck with that? idiot? I guess?

literally yes

youtube.com/watch?v=igQDvYOt_iA

Your car stalls in the road and a cruiser approaches. Officer gets out and says, "Raise your hands and get on the ground, immediately!" First words out of your mouth will be, "Why, What have I done officer?" Your day was bad and on top of all of that, your car just died. You're out of money, you're irritated, you can't take it anymore. And instead of offering assistance, you, a law abiding citizen is told to raise your hands and to get on the ground like a common criminal. Fuck, I'd tell the cops to eat shit.

yes, after all they are niggers

Yes

and they are full of shit

I can take the bantz, but either he did it on purpose, or he was on something or maybe he was a fucking idiot. Do you really think an average black man would so something like that? I know you're talking shit, but come on.

They think it's trial by combat. They think of police officers as individuals instead of whole system, that won't stop chasing them until they go to jail and stop commiting crimes. But that's racist.

why don't you? fuck the cops.

You are correct. The idea here is more or less that people should know, for their own well being, to comply with the police when the try to arrest you. Although maybe it isn't right for police to treat people this way, but people would not be getting shot if they took the time to think about not getting shot.

You can avoid 9/10 cop problems if you just respect them, Harambe.

Because they dindu nuffin
It's in the name you tit

> imypling events like these occur on a daily basis

>this happens

>Do you really think an average black man would so something like that?

How about: you comply with his request and he may just help you.

Or you could chimp out and get yourself in jail.

What about that time the cops shot that autistic dudes therapist and their excuse was that they were trying to shoot the autistic dude who was playing with a toy truck in the middle of the street but were so shittily trained that they missed multiple times and hit him instead?

Because we are not "cucks" and actually have pride in ourselves. Why would you be ok with another man telling you what you can and can not do. He was born the same way as you. He is not a superior being. Ever man should be free to do as he pleases as long as he does not interfere with the freedom and well-being of others.

Yes, I am talking about anarchy. Every man for themselves. Only the most ambitious may survive.

Do you really think they wouldn't?

Cucked pussy white boy wants to know why blacks aren't cucked pussies like him.

>Fuck, I'd tell the cops to eat shit.
>Bahamas

black person detected

niggers are ignorant and stupid yes.
spiks are niggers along with greeks AKA gayreeks.
leafs are snow niggers.
the only good thing on this planet is the white lord.
we must and will destroy all the mudraces or we our selves will be destroyed by them.

Also, all you stormfags are making me less and less empathetic towards your race as the days go by. I am usually kind, respectful and always willing to help my fellow man when need be. However, (you) anons are making me realize more and more that it just isn't worth it.

I must embrace my inner nignog.

It's part of black culture, which is why this can't be fixed. Nobody wants to talk about that root problem.

Go find any YouTube video of any fight in a black neighborhood. There are tons. Look at the people in the background. They think it's the greatest show on earth. Nobody is stepping up to stop it. Nobody is complaining about how fighting is wrong. Every single person there, young and old, is hootin' and hollerin' like it's the greatest thing that's happened to them, or they're participating directly.

How they see the police is the same thing. Obey? Shit no. You don't obey the police. You hoot and holler some more and bitch at them and resist them and that gets you cool points with your homies.

Nobody wants to be seen being taken in like a bitch. Nobody wants to look like a narc. They all want to be seen as hard.

And that's why they get their dumbasses shot.

This attitude around Africans leads to Africa: reliable violent chaos, interrupted by presumptuous demands for baksheesh.

>anarchy
Dumb bitch, you'd be dead in the first 10 minutes!

Get on the ground. Tell officer my car just broke and i need to fix it. He check my car papers and mine. Uncuff me and help me. Thats what happend when you act whit respect.

Shit was fake. There was vid before and after the "shooting" but no footage of shots fired.

i would say, "ok officer" i'd raise my hands with fingers outstretched and exit the vehicle then laying on the ground, i certainly would'nt act like a fucking nigger.

This it is matter of 2 minutes.

Why him, did he break any laws? No? He was told to raise his hands because he was black. That's it. I admit that most criminals are black but, if you treat EVERY black man this way, do you know what will happen? That's right, you're going to raise against you a people who should be on your side.

Yes because if it was a white man whose car stalled the first thing the cop would have said was, "Hands in the air and get on the ground."
And Not, "Car trouble sir? let me call a tow truck for you."

Doesn't matter when it happens. In fact, I saw a video some time ago of a police officer shooting a black man, WHO WAS PUMPING GAS AT A GAS STATION.

Black man is pumping gas. Officer for no reason stops, and says to him, "May I see your license and registration." Black guy says, "Sure." He goes into the car to get it AND THE OFFICER SHOOTS HIM.
The guy cries out, "Why did you shoot me officer, I did as you asked." The officer who was shocked himself replies, "I don't know."

It was so funny and horribly sad, all at once.

>Do you think heir officer would have detained any white man in that situation?

How about, you treat him like you'd treat a white citizen. That's how equality works. I've never heard of an officer detaining a white man whose car had broken down in the street without probable cause other than him being black.

Why would the officer detain him without probable cause. He approaches broke down car and the first thing he says is, "Hands in the air, on the ground!"
What brought that up?

I'm not breaking any laws, I can say whatever I like. In contrast, white guy curses out an officer who pulled him over for a speeding violation. White guy hurls insults at him, white officer brushes it off. Were it a nigger though.

BAM BAM, BAM BAM BAM!

I'm not a criminal, I'm a citizen. You came along finding me at odds, and I'm detained? Madness!

Yep, and realistically he's not going to start with "get on the ground" unless you're doing something REALLY strange.

Would love to see how this latest incident started. Guarantee that nig was uncooperative from the start. Probably went something like:

>Hey there! Little car trouble?
>Shii mufuh pigz get out muh face fore I pop a cap in yo dumb white azz shii dumb bitch pig think she talk ta me I rape her ass dead ten times oveh...
>GET ON THE GROUND GET ON THE GROUND GET ON THE GROUND
>don't have ta git on no ground dumb cracka bitch pig tellin me what ta do I stick muh dick so far up her pussy she ain't gon be able to breath. Lemme show you whut I got in dese shorts bitch woman
>BANG BANG BANG BANG

He wuz a gud boy he didn do nuffin he goin ta church every sunday he gettin his life together....

Buncha bullshit.

I would not.

I am /fit/ and have trained in muay thai and boxing. I could kick an ass or two if need be.

Just need a ranged weapon of sorts. I am against the use of firearms, but in order to survive I would be willing to stoop low. Also, I know a thing or two about foraging/hunting thanks to growing up with redneck buddies who took me with them sometimes.

I am prepared, user. Are you?

I've seen enough videos where white guys lost their cool and literally tore up tickets in officers faces and cursed them out. Hell, I've seen them resist arrest only to be tazered repeatedly. This guy had no reason to try and detain this man other than him being black. Admit it, the cop was fucking pig and any day now the cock sucker will pull over the wrong one and get a lead surprise.

>online chimpout happening

Just say "hey officer, i think you got it wrong, my car just broke down"
stay friendly and do what he says. After a minute he will realize his mistake and help you.

Or he really breaks the law and does something bad to you, then you are lucky because its the USA and you can sue the government for 10 billion dollars orsome shit

>never heard of an officer detaining a white man whose car broke down

THAT'S BECAUSE WE DON'T ACT LIKE ASSHOLES AT THE START OF EVERY GODDAMN CONVERSATION.

Guarantee you when audio of this comes out we will find out this nig was level 10 hostile right from the start.

Probably will also find out he was jacked up on something. My money's on cocaine.

It sounds like you're an Ancap

Would you like to privatize law enforcement with me user?

Yes because we all know when an officer says he wants to detain you, you'll be able to reason with him enough no to detain you because you said so, Yup, I believe that happens all the time.
idiot.

Yes you do because I've seen the videos. try again.

>prepared for anarchy
>doesn't have any guns

Yeah. Like I said. 10 minutes. I might be overestimating. Your muay thia and boxing versus some hood rat's 9 mil and pump shotgun. Good luck with that.

You best be trollin.

regardless of either parties actions, i will never stoop as low as to act like a fucking nigger.

Privatizing law enforcement will probably result in a non cohesiveness between other law enforcement agencies. Much like what happened during the 9/11 debacle.

nice article

>Why him, did he break any laws? No?

Failure to maintain a working vehicle is technically illegal, akshullay. They generally skip the ticket if you don't act like a chimpanzee, hooting and beating on your car windows in such a fashion that passersby don't realize you even own the vehicle in question.

Ok officer can not read your mind. How can he tell you are mentaly unstable or on drugs if you stop in middle of highspeed road. Alot ppl in us have guns if you are police officer and you value your life. You will act like this first secure him than ask if he attack you or start reaching somewhere for something like gun.

And yet your kind has gone ballistic on law enforcement on more than one occasion.

Oh you can shout at the police and get away with it 95% of the time.

But don't reach into your pants.

They'll shoot your ass dead right there every time.

But it's a bad play to be uncooperative. Maybe you don't understand American cops but they're not there to mug you or rob you or kick you when you're down. Just go along with what they say and it will go easy every time, black or white.

But if you gotta act hard...
...then you take your own damn chances.

bootlicker

>Yes because we all know when an officer says he wants to detain you, you'll be able to reason with him enough no to detain you because you said so, Yup, I believe that happens all the time.
idiot.

Yeah fighting and shouting and cursing and becoming angry will increase the chances of having a positive outcome a lot.Idiot

But user, hood rats aren't capable of affording that type of technology.

Also, I could just jump a guy who isn't paying attention and take his shit easily. Most people who rely on firearms are physically weak, so they need to compensate with other devices.

>im so tough i dont bend to authority when they have guns n shit
>also a dead shit skin in 5..4..3..2..

>Muh cherry picking

You mean a vehicle that could have broken down for any number of reasons, was technically against the law to have done just so? Do you have any evidence that he didn't maintain his car? What if the gas he got had water in it due to a leak? What if the car breaking down was a result of an unknown factory fault? Are you saying everyone whose car inexplicably breaks down, has broken the law? Hhhmmm.

>wow an armed man is coming to hurt me and put me in a metal cage because i did the opposite of what some writing on some piece of paper thousands of miles away from me says to do that was written by people that i didnt vote for

yeah just dont resist, the (((police))) have YOUR best interest in mind

Mix of stupidity and horrible upbringing by both their parents (or lack of) and society. They are literally brought up to believe blacks dindu nuffin, so they honestly believe struggling, assaulting cops, and screaming racism will get them off.

>implying that cohesiveness between law enforcement agencies doesn't already exist

Article IV, Section 1 of the United States Constitution, known as the "Full Faith and Credit Clause", addresses the duties that states within the United States have to respect the "public acts, records, and judicial proceedings of every other state."

you wouldnt even know if it did because everytime there's police brutality you'll just find some way to rationalize siding with the cops because youre a good little goy keep licking those boots goy

>Posts anime
>Thinks nigs don't have guns because they somehow can't afford them

You won't last

And hopefully you would be shot dumbass

>Freeze! Put your hands up!
>black man ignores this, walks to his car with his hands up
>quickly lowers hand to reach for something in his pocket
>gets shot

What the fuck do they expect? Just do what you're fucking told and don't make sudden moves for your fucking pants. You know how many times a cop hesitated when someone reached for their pocket and ended up fucking shot? It's a dangerous job, you aren't going to put your life at serious risk because you're scared of the media painting you as a racist.

It blows my mind many people think cops sentence you with crimes.

They can arrest you. That's it. Even if the cop is being a dick abusing his power just go along with it and the charges will be dropped eventually.

What to do:
>Comply with the officer's demands to the best of your abilities
>Do everything he says, no matter how unreasonable it may seem at the time
>Let him do what he says he is going to do (search your car, your pockets, etc)
>If, afterwards, you feel he did not perform good conduct, take it to your local court and sue him. Very likely, he has filmed the entire ordeal as most officers today are required to.

What NOT to do:
>Call the officer racial slurs
>Insult the officer in any way
>Speak
>Chimp out and attempt to steal his gun. This, of course, is hostile activity and will be interpreted as such by the officer.
>Pull out a weapon and attempt to use it on the officer.
>Attack or assault the officer in any way.

It's incredibly simple. Well unless you're a nigger living in America I guess.

>Din du nuffin
>Din du sumfins try to arrest you
>You did Din du nuffin
>You resist the Din du sumfins
>Din du sumfins do sumfin an you du nufin no more

Officer detaining a man whose vehicle has stopped working is a sign that it's a no holds barred assessment of every Negro the cop comes across. Whether you're involved in criminality or not, you're just as guilty 'cause Nigger.

And now all the criminal negros and the ones who aren't criminals are not going to see each other as any different because in their minds, 'we're fucked either way.' So Mr good negro who'd call the cops on the bad niggers, probably won't. It's a cycle you see, a vicious cycle that perpetuates.

Then don't behave accusationally towards a law abiding citizen. If I have Behaved suspiciously according to Established guide lines, then yes. But to detain a Negro just because his car isn't working? My, my, my.

Dumb people always think they're in the right no matter what

Bahamian bro, calm down, you live in Bahamas ffs. You don't even know how American Negroes act.

Well said

Even kek thinks you are retard. Go post in your ancap threads.
/thread

bootlicker

Unjustified arrests happen all the time. While they are a problem, it's also up to the one getting arrested to not escalate the situation like a dipshit maniac.

Comply with the cops' orders, show them you're not a fucking threat and then you can have your civil conversation and perhaps they'll even let you go on your merry way. Shit like this where blacks lash out like retarded children is exactly why cops are always on edge around them in the first place and they end up getting mag dumped like the dumb shit they are

Even when they comply, they get shot.

That being said, wouldn't you at least not want to die like a dog with your back to the men who you know are willing to fashion any excuse to kill you anyway?

Not that some aren't just stupid niggers, the same way there's stupid crackers and spics and every example of racial degeneration out there. But black men have a target drawn on them from moment one with cops.

i truly give no shit whatsoever about your opinion.

There are plenty of white people who also do so. They just aren't usually shot 40 times.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=WhYfSlzQnAI

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rqLpedf5IIQ

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tw0f-yXVOMU

now that was a worthwhile read.
and not a surprise at all to anyone who has had to live in close proximity.

There is something very wrong with American black culture -- and I think it's important to point out that it's really "American black" culture.

African immigrants are nothing at all like Nth generation American blacks. African immigrants typically have white and asian friends and hang out with them because they don't like American blacks either.

It's a huge cultural problem.

>But black men have a target drawn on them from moment one with cops.
And its not their fault at all whatsoever.

This. Blacks are functional retards trapped on the other side of Lacan's mirror. They can only argue in bad faith.

Everyone who gets arrested in the US is automatically "resisting" and gets beaten in the process.

they have no self control. if they didn't they would commit so many crimes

Plenty of blacks resist and don't get shot.

They almost always put up at least some fight. If every black who resisted got shot, the jails would be empty. The real question is if they reach for something in their waistband or not.

Most don't.

The rest get shot. Suicide by cop because they had to show how "hard" they were.

the thing is snow nigger that if u get harassed by the cops12-15 times a year for your whole life. youre gonna snap at some point

>Let's just remove all laws and shit

Your dumbass post.

You should kill yourself, before your low-IQ brain compels you to do something stupid for our species.

>harassed

i just can't stop breaking laws! ahhhhh

people carry knives and other things you know, i know in movies martial arts seem like a superpower, but as takeda/nobunaga proved, guns just win.

whatever you say bootlicker

Don't pick on some one because they're black. That's what that officer did. He sought to detain a man just because he was black. That's called, profiling. And it is illegal. What really bothers me is the retaliation will fall on an innocent officer and not a prejudiced cunt, like that officer. You see,it's not a white or black thing, it's an officer thing; Officers profiling Negroes for being, Negroes.

Of course I do. Compared to us they're, uncivilized, and uncouth. But like everything else you have your good Negroes and your bad Negroes. I've only addressed this case and the one at the gas station. The one at the gas station was really messed up.

Interestingly a lot of blacks I know over there are going to vote trump. All of my uncles over there are going to vote trump, at least most of them.

So you're saying an officer of the law can tell anyone at any time without probable cause, to raise their hands? Is that what you're saying?

You dont' have to use lethal means to take some one down if they haven't produced a weapon. You taze them repeatedly if necessary.

youtube.com/watch?v=eqBAOX6Qegk

>12-15 times a year

Nice source, buddy. You're also doing the law-abiding citizen thing very wrong if you need to be stopped by cops this many times a year

>You dont' have to use lethal means to take some one down if they haven't produced a weapon. You taze them repeatedly if necessary.

dindus seem to be immune to tasers

I really wish some one have the video where the cop shoots the guy at the service station. Guy was like, "Why did you shoot me officer, I was complying," And the officer goes, "I don't know, maybe because you went into the car too fast, I don't know."

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

You know, you can just close your eyes or ignore me and not like, answer me. By saying you don't care really says you do care, at least enough to respond. But what do i know, i'm just a dumb nigger.

Yeah, let's just get rid of laws and law enforcement and shit. You could easily just hire a private contractor to catch the savage niggers who riddled your family with bullets. I'd much prefer this over being called a "bootlicker"

#rapistsoverfascists

>Nice source, buddy
nyclu.org/content/stop-and-frisk-data

>i'm just a dumb nigger.

This is where I stopped reading.

>car stalls
>stop in the middle of the road
>literally between and blocking both lanes

>not the side of the road.

if hed have coasted OFF the road the cops probably wouldve fucking helped him.

cops were called because someone called 911 saying this douche bag jumped out of the car and started running "like it was going to blow up"

im not even discussing him being shot by most likely a negligent discharge from a chick.

just the fact this whole situation was fucking retarded and he handled it retardedly from step 1

maybe his retarded aura was so strong it penetrated the already weak female causing her to go retard as well

>This is where I stopped reading.
at the end?

Cops are just following orders. Even if you kill a cop, they'll send more and more after you until you're dead. If you legitimately Dindu Nuffin, the time and place to fight the government isn't on the street, it's in the courtroom.

>That's what that officer did. He sought to detain a man just because he was black.
Citation needed, tourist spot.

Show me statistics that police in the United States specifically target minorities for being non-white, vacation destination.

Those heli skills.

But you won't have time to pull out that slab of metal when I knock you the fuck out. Niggas won't even see it coming so it's fine.

I grew up in the hood(queens) and learned how to play dirty quite well.

I only see the total number of New Yorkers getting stopped by police. Where does it say the average black gets this 12 to 15 times a year?

>the time and place to fight the government isn't on the street, it's in the courtroom.
with whos money?

Or was it?

>Why not pick a fight with an armed man because you're having a bad day?

Fampai, it's like you're asking to get shot.

The stop and frisk in NY meme is bullshit.

The cops here are actually chill as fuck and acknowledge you(saying hello when walking by and the like).

The only ones who make it seem bad are media jews.

hahahahahahahaha

>I am white, clean cut & somewhat poor
>taking my stepmother's car for a ride to see if her low tire pressure light will go off after making sure all four tires were 32 psi
>no license
>come upon 5 sheriff vehicles surrounding an SUV
>pull up slowly to the deputy in the middle of the road and ask him how I should proceed or should I turn around
>he asks me for my license
>I tell him I don't have one
>he calls over another deputy
>he asks me for my license
>I turn off the car without being asked and place my hands on the steering wheel
>I tell him I don't have one
>I explain what I am doing on the road
>he asks me if the car is insured and registered with the state
>I tell him of course and display the paperwork
>he tells me to go home
>I have driven 3 years without a license
>I scheduled an appointment with the license bureau the next day without being told to
>I spent one hour taking a written and a road test, and $41 to be a licensed driver
>I accidentally registered to vote

>Whatever you say bootlicker

I'm sorry I didn't take the time to come up with a masterful argument that could rival yours.

Also, Stefan's no longer ancap buddy. He's progressed to "bootlicker" status now, cuck.

kek'd hard at this one and the file name is perfect

I like how you conveniently left out the part where the cops shot you for being black.

Your own, and if you're black, other people's with your court appointed lawyer.

The funny thing is that case went away quick. BLM didn't care and the media barely covered it.

It's really the best case out there for police mishandling weapons. THAT guy did literally nothing wrong. Overly nervous cop shot anyway because his dumbass had his finger resting on the trigger instead of a safe position.

Somehow that gets swept under the rug by Tyrone the crack smoking liquor store robber gets shot while reaching in his pants and everyone goes crazy with it?

That's just fucked up.

THIS

say that out loud to yourself

Maybe the cop didn't charge his taser, maybe if malfunctioned.

You're making this too easy so i'm going to stop now.

I jumped out of a moving truck once, it's transmission caught on fire and we literally took off and the vehicle kept rolling. Someone brought us water, another, whatever liquids he had in his boot. the officer should have asked the guy if the car was in danger of exploding. And then call for the fire department just in case.

You're forgetting grasshopper, a lot of us schooled over there and were stops. Including my cousin who was jogging with other white joggers and an officer ask him for his identification. He was wearing a track suit like they were, but he was asked for his ID. Another who was an engineering major, almost got shot because he went for his license that was in his glove compartment. The black officer asked him if he wanted to report the near incident and advised him to put his license in the above sun screen to avoid getting shot for no reason.

You have every right to defend your constitutional rights. An officer cannot get into your boot or your glove compartment without a warrant if they're both closed.

These arguments are always fallacious because black people aren't just stopped for no reason. Nobody is.

No cop sees some black dudes in a car and just stop them. They know that car matches the description of a stolen vehicle, they know that the people in it match descriptions of wanted fugitives or are tied in with domestic disputes.

Then when the cops pull them over the blacks fight, scream, run and resist because even though they scream "I DINDU NUFFIN!" they almost certainly indeed didu somefin.

>Police find PCP inside SUV of unarmed black man who was shot dead with his hands up by a female officer - as his family DENY he posed a threat
>Terence Crutcher, 40, was tasered and shot in Tulsa, Oklahoma, last Friday
>Lawyer representing Officer Betty Shelby, who fired the fatal shot, says she opened fire after Crutcher reached into his SUV
>Shelby's attorney says the pastor kept reaching into his pocket, even though she asked him to stop doing that
>A police helicopter showed Terence Crutcher had his hands raised
>Officers on the helicopter predicted he was going to be tasered
>Moments later a radio call went out announcing 'shots fired, shots fired'

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3798895/Female-police-officer-shot-dead-Terence-Crutcher-claims-felt-threatened-reached-car-thought-high-PCP.html

>12-15 times a year for your whole life
I've lived around blacks my entire life.
Memphis TN, one of the highest concentration of blacks on the planet.

They are not harassed that often, they often deserve the harassment they get.
The biggest problem is loitering, you can not stand outside a business all day long and not look suspicious. It doesn't matter your race, you look suspect. This is one of the most common occurrences for black men AND one of THEIR biggest faults as far as lack of understanding and adapting.

Most stores are generally no loitering, most cities have laws against it. However the area is gray for most people (how long is too long?).
The problem arises that the cops are called because 5-6 hoodlums have been hanging in front of a shop all day.
Cop ask them to leave and they refuse or start an issue. Cop takes one into custody while the others usually try to make a run and BAM, drugs/guns/other illegal or suspicious items are found almost every single time.
I wish I said I was joking, but this isn't the police officers fault. Black men are refusing to learn to leave that shit at home.
It would be much easier to believe them if they were unfairly being harassed and than after having nothing illegal on them.
However when almost every single time the person is guilty of something, you become desensitized to it.
Another large scale issue due to loitering is the fact if a crime is committed in a black neighborhood and the description is
>black male 6' red shit red hat
Holy fuck do you realize how many motherfuckers there are with red hats and shirts who are black?
It doesn't mean the cops can stop the search it's their fucking job to bring in suspects, but because all of the young black men are always hanging out. They stand out.
I walked down the road a lot, I walked between neighborhoods, but beyond playing basketball I never hung out on a street corner just to hang out.

>>never heard of an officer detaining a white man whose car broke down
>THAT'S BECAUSE WE DON'T ACT LIKE ASSHOLES AT THE START OF EVERY GODDAMN CONVERSATION.
>Guarantee you when audio of this comes out we will find out this nig was level 10 hostile right from the start.
>Probably will also find out he was jacked up on something. My money's on cocaine.

Heard a vile of PCP was found in the car

Yes

nydailynews.com/news/national/armed-tuscon-man-praises-cops-traffic-stop-article-1.2417497

oops, undermined your narrative.

Turns out even a black man with an actual gun on him has zero problems when he acts like a human being and follows instructions.

>no firearms in WROL situation
enjoy getting fucking raped you fucking faggot

Why doesn't she tell him to quit it? It's clear she's not interested but she just puts up with his shit.

It seems like they really hate going to jail which is funny because almost all of their friends and family will be there waiting for them.

Did that copper die?

Objectively, yes.

How altruistic of you.

You'll notice that murder rates among blacks, and murder rates in Africa, are nearly identical. Same with murder rates in Mexico vs murder rates in Phoenix. Reversion to the mean.

African immigrants are higher quality because they take extreme action to better themselves.

Ooga booga click clack, I don't know why you bothered at all.

>Anecdotes
I specifically asked for evidence. What you provided to me may as well have been bullshit (which I strongly suspect it was).

I think it's one of those things where putting up a fight and resisting all the way to prison shows you got balls or some shit

Yes. Any other questions?

This 100%.

you grew up in the 'hood'? so what?
i used to be a soldier, keep you ego under control nigger.

>You have every right to defend your constitutional rights. An officer cannot get into your boot or your glove compartment without a warrant if they're both closed.

No, you really don't have every right to defend your constitutional rights. There is such a thing as due process.

If a police officer forces entry, you're not allowed to use force to resist. Likewise, if your rights have been violated, you do have the right to bring them to court.

Why exactly would it be a good idea to resist arrest even if the arrest is wrongful? Are you really prepared to be shot for something this petty?

Yep. And you're racist if you say anything about it.

And if you're black and say anything about it, you'll get shouted down or worse. Blacks all know this stuff is true but nobody can fix it. Whole fucked up culture. I can't even fathom how they get out of the shithole they dug themselves into.

Haaahahahahaha! I goddamn knew it.
>he was a father of 4, he was a good boy

Motherfucker couldn't follow police orders because he couldn't understand them because HE WAS FUCKING HIGH AS A KITE.

They found PCP in the car

fox23.com/news/the-latest-bad-dude-comment-tpd-policy-questionsin-officer-involved-shooting/447988901

Cred Forums in a nutshell
>the second amendment exists so we can fight against tyranny
>oh but if you dont submit to authority you should die

>Are you really prepared to be shot for something this petty?

You're not from the streets, dog, you just don't understand.

>I jumped out of a moving truck once, it's transmission caught on fire and we literally took off and the vehicle kept rolling.

then youre just retarded.
that truck couldve killed someone
it only takes seconds to slam on the breaks and stop unless youre driving at warp speed

>the officer should have asked the guy if the car was in danger of exploding
sure, you mean have a conversation? the thing the nigger didnt want to do?
maybe he shouldve done what he was told and not ignore every word and reach in his fucking window, instead he acted like a methed out nigger and was shot like a methed out nigger

>I am against the use of firearms, but in order to survive I would be willing to stoop low.

Tyranny doesn't mean "hurt feelings."
Cops are mostly municipal.

Short answer, yes they are stupid. In every I.Q. test ever invented, blacks' average is 20 points lower than whites' average.

Authority does not automatically indicate tyranny, you stupid dense motherfucker.

>when you realize "average intelligence" Africans from countries that can never accomplish anything worthwhile are better than the common house nigger

>commit a crime, cops come after you, resisting arrest != resisting "tyranny" when you haven't violated any laws

thanks for the gut laugh friend

is that kevin smith an the lower right hand corner?

dumbfuck a cop asking for your drivers license because you are driving like a nigger doesn't warrant a "somebody got to die" level chimpout.

Quit making excuses for nigger behavior.

white with a gun
youtube.com/watch?v=Y54aONB3dns
black with a toy
youtube.com/watch?v=BtPt6GrnE6s

It's called "Keeping it real, yo".

That's a good point. The average African doesn't take the steps needed to actually immigrate.

>African immigrants typically have white and asian friends and hang out with them because they don't like American blacks either
Can confirm. They're also much less high-strung. I have a few black American friends but they're always prickly. They don't go full stupid like the fellows in some of the webms posted here but they're on edge nearly all the time and get very strident when we talk politics.

youtube.com/watch?v=uF5qbPxe7D4

Interesting read, that. I'm ever more scared than I was. And I was over there for five days, just last week. Driving.

I have no idea what you're trying to say. Sure, there are a few typos because I rushed my response. But your rebuttal is nonsensical to me.

Then the next time an officer goes for his gun he's going to get shot, and the guy will go to court argue that the officer had no reason to try and detain him and a sympathetic jury will find him not guilty. Sounds far fetched? Just you wait.

yes because when the carpet is burning and there's fire coming up from underneath the vehicle you pause for a moment and search every fiber of your awareness in search of a what to do list when in a vehicle that's on fire. You don't get the fuck out of there before it blows up--instead you pause and reflectively considers all of your options.

>white guy with a gun with no obvious intention of hurting anyone but himself

>nigger walking around pointing what looks exactly like a battle rifle at civilians and then at police when they show up

really corrected my record

>Then the next time an officer goes for his gun he's going to get shot, and the guy will go to court argue that the officer had no reason to try and detain him and a sympathetic jury will find him not guilty.

Instead of
>An officer was shot by suspect and then shot after resisting arrest

Do you really think they're not going to come guns drawn next time?

Even then, this whole argument is shows extremely shitty judgement. Instead of submitting to a pointless arrest, assuming you're not actually doing something wrong, and going to court if you believe you have been mistreated, you are now going to court for murder.

Nigger spotted

witness in video said he never raised it. you know that

cars dont just explode here
i dont know if your vehicles are made of timber or what but that doesnt happen here.
my whole cabin could be on fire and the first thing i would do would be to STOP and THEN get the fuck out of the car.

plus im pretty sure the cops can tell if a car is on fucking fire dude.

I want you to keep thinking that a jury will continually side with the police in every instance. There's a narrative building that is purposefully changing the hearts and minds of a great many people. You think George Soros funding BLM, was a fluke?

Just you wait.

Good article -- it sums up what I was going to say to OP -- Nogs can't plan ahead and think what this will look like to a jury -- they live in the here and now so they think of only of resisting and escape

Macho thug culture.

Yes, cars do explode there. I've read of and saw on many news reports, tales of either a factory fault, or a faulty this or a sparking that. Happens all the time. Just the other day some guy's truck burnt down because of a galaxy phone he had on charge. Cars inexplicably going up in flames happens on more than a few occasions in your country.

The witness who called the police said he was pointing it at people, you dumb nigger.

>police show up
>nigger runs at them instead of dropping it immediately

fucking kill yourself

This better be shitposting becasue if you legit think you've made any point at all the only thing I can say to you is fucking hang yourself with a belt.

I'm not saying they will side with you or against you. I'm saying you resisted a petty arrest to get re-arrested for murder for really stupid reasons.

You might have saved yourself 20 minutes of explaining what you're doing to a police officer in exchange for weeks if not months of a trial combined with probable holding.

This is all assuming that for some reason you don't resist the second arrest or get shot dead.

bro, its a stupid nigger from the bahamas. No amount of reason is going to work with literal subhumans.

na im real bro. you know, theres a whole world outside of your basement

>Maybe the tazer wasn't charged or malfunctioned
Every time?

i hate black people so much .... some are ok ... some ... but mostly they are ignorant violent and totally stupid and rapiststhugs ...

im not a racist against any other race ... but plack people are really the scum on this planet and 10 times worse than muzzies !!!

wtf?he just stood there. also 911 caller was lying. trust and believe the video would be released if he was

>wheel invented by cavemen
>niggers and abos to this day haven't utilised major advantage of the wheel
>there's no racial differences

press f to doubt

f.

Always gold running and jumping

>act like you have a gun
>get shot for it
>everyone gets mad

I work with inner city youth.
They need to be taught over and over again that police are not friends or enemies.
They are a public utility, like water. Water is amazing when you are thirsty, need to wash clothes etc, however, if it's not respected, if it's not maintained it can flood your basement and ruin your house!

All they see is that police ruin people's day. In my city 70+% of Black males are under supervision of some kind. Their day is always ruined.

Nah that makes pefect sense
>Let me not comply to the police because im having a bad day

>that filename
kek

>trust and believe
ok, i've been rused. (You)'re welcome for the (you)'s. Still, kill yourself for even joking about defending niggers being niggers

Point your fingers at police like a gun and you deserve a bullet to the brain.
The type of people who don't think about what such an action will mean for the officer facing them: niggers.

Yes

all these (You)s
its like shooting fish in a barrel. also im an atheist

>An officer cannot get into your boot or your glove compartment without a warrant if they're both closed.
a person with a gun can do whatever they want if you do not have a gun. This is the thing that some people seem to be forgetting. Do what the cop says now, file a lawsuit later.

I'm saying I raised my hands and the officer still behaved, suspiciously. In my defense I can site that poor guy at the gas station who the officer shot, accidentally. There's a pattern here. You can't see it of course because to you it's a dindu behaving foolishly, but this shooting and the last few and the next one is building a probable cause for a Negro with a gun, to resist with deadly force if HE feels threatened. Every citizen has a right to defend their lives. And because your officers are proving to be so blood thirsty, along with the many out cries from the black community and a great many others with political clout---there's something building that'll lead to more and more instances of lethal resistance that will be legitimized in a court of law.
If you say I intentionally resisted and killed an officer of the law, I'll come back with, the officer firstly approached me a law abiding citizen without probable cause then acted with malicious intent against my person which alarmed me since I didn't give him a reason to act in such a way. Thereby it was his intent to cause me bodily harm. And if you're of the mind that he wasn't, you'd have to prove that I knew before hand that his unwarranted malicious intent against me would not have resulted in my being injured in any way.

You can see it, can't you?

That's right; here I be, a dumb ignat, water melon chomping, Gorilla man.

And yet, your fore-bearers slaughted tens of millions just because. Including women and children. You took babies and shot them. And we're the only barbarians who has every lived?

I refuse to believe that a black man survived being tazed several times by a tazer that was in optimal condition.

Happens more often than you know.

You can still refuse to consent to search. But you don't do that by not complying with other orders like "dont fucking move" "stop reaching into your pocket" or "get on the ground".

It's just that niggers cant function in civilized society. Our ancestors knew it, why cant we accept it? The proof stares us in the face every day...

Fuckin stupid dindu. Glad his DNA is off the streets.

I dunno man, maybe it's just a deep rooted fear and hatred of police. Most blacks grow up hearing nothing but horror stories about experiences their family members had with with police and/or whites in general.

I wouldn't be surprised if someone starts to act irrationally if they start to see some of those things happen to them. Though I doubt any of that matters because niggers are always guilty of something right?

>yes because when the carpet is burning and there's fire coming up from underneath the vehicle you pause for a moment and search every fiber of your awareness in search of a what to do list when in a vehicle that's on fire. You don't get the fuck out of there before it blows up--instead you pause and reflectively considers all of your options.
you are full of shit or really fucking stupid. Cars do not blow up. You brake to a stop, turn off car and exit.

IF you meant to say you jumped out of truck while it was rolling away thats one thing, but you make it sound like you leaped for your life out a flaming vehicle at speed.

But how can you guarantee to me that the officer isn't there to actually do me harm? Evidence has shown that this is not always the case so how can I as an every day citizen know that the officer, who has detained me without probably cause, isn't there to kill me? Or are you ready to admit that the officers are infallible and any choice they decide upon we must subject ourselves to up to and including, our demise. Because that's what you're saying if you believe that everyone, in every instance, should subject themselves to anyone wearing a badge.

You've never been in a vehicle that has, burst into flames, have you? Of course you haven't. You're so big and so clear in mind, sitting at your keyboard all safe and snug and not in a vehicle that has erupted in flames.

Resisting during the arrest is the dumbest thing you can do.

Comply, then sue the shit out of them later. You'll live longer.

>it's really "American black" culture.
No, these are common traits among blacks in America, the Caribbean, UK, and Africa
>African immigrants are nothing at all like Nth generation American blacks
Because they got through the immigration process, indicating they are the top 1% or less of their country. We are siphoning out the few civilized niggers from Nigeria just like we siphon the smartest Indians.

Basically, you're in denial that this is really a race problem. And you're just grasping at any straw to allow you to feel non-racist.

Does a deer shit in the woods?

And those who hasn't, still ended up dead. The guy with the broken neck, comes to mind. How can you say to me with all these prerequisites before me, that the officer isn't there to kill me.

they may erupt in flames. but unless the fuel tank is ruptured in a crash its not going to fucking explode.
if im driving down the highway at 50mph and the car catches fire im going to slam the breaks and pull off as fast as possible. not bail out of the fucking car

You're not American black. You live in a different world then these people.

It's gotta be welfare and victim memetics, right? An American black has all the powers of a regular nog, plus a fuckload of entitlement and resentment.

They would improve if we stopped giving them gibs and telling them lies. They wouldn't be doing physics and sheeit but they might be able to hold a job and keep their racism to 'low key world standard' tribalism rather than chimping out constantly.

yes goy, comply or die

Almost all of the 'social problems' leftists complain about can be explained away by genetic variance between different ethnic groups. Blacks are fucking stupider and more violent on average and only a willfully blind asshole couldn't see it.

YES! Stop trying to pretend you know better than people that actually experience it.

are you high on the ganja right now?
> (You)
>But how can you guarantee to me that the officer isn't there to actually do me harm? Evidence has shown that this is not always the case so how can I as an every day citizen know that the officer, who has detained me without probably cause, isn't there to kill me? Or are you ready to admit that the officers are infallible and any choice they decide upon we must subject ourselves to up to and including, our demise. Because that's what you're saying if you believe that everyone, in every instance, should subject themselves to anyone wearing a badge.
This is not a reply to my post. My post pretty clearly stated that if somebody has a gun, you should do what they say. If if violates your rights, sue them later. If the officer is there to do you harm, you are fucked one way or the other unless you have superior firepower etc.

> (You)
>You've never been in a vehicle that has, burst into flames, have you?
yes I raced cars, amateur drag and then amateur road courses, for 15 years. In that time I had 2 car fires. One on the track and one on the road. In both cases a fuel leak. I have also wrecked a few times. I also did, and continue to do all the work on my cars. A car doesn't explode. A car can catch on fire and burn to the ground yes, but explode. No, that doesn't happen, outside of extreme high performance and nitrous oxide or propane tanks. Now maybe you are a bit to primitive to understand how fire works, and can't tell the difference between a fire and explosion, that is fine.
Here is how a car can burn. Fuel leak, fuel catches fire and burns. The oil on the engine will also burn. it is scary and the flames are high, but it doesn't explode. The other is an electrical fire, this is also very slow, doesn't explode.

If you panic from fire you are not a man, if you are human than you are a woman. Probably scared of snakes, spiders, and rodents to.

I've met a number of Black Americans that were cozy. And I've met a few who were not so, cozy.

Yes, because when you're surrounded by fire your mind is suddenly clearer than a telescopic lens used by Nasa, and you introspectively looks at a to do list on how to behave when in a moving fire ball.

Many Bahamians has suffered the same while away to school. IN each instance it was because they were black.

>resisting arrest carries the death penalty
I am a State Trooper. I am all for shooting those who attack us or others but ressiting arrest is not an excuse to kill.
Dude could be ressisting because he is drugged up or just a retard.

Nigger at protest just said a dead cop is a good cop! whut do pol?

Best stops pistol rounds.

>Yes, because when you're surrounded by fire your mind is suddenly clearer than a telescopic lens used by Nasa, and you introspectively looks at a to do list on how to behave when in a moving fire ball

well for one thing i'd certainly have the instincts to STOP and then GET OUT not just bail from a 50mph car flying down the highway. how fucking dumb do you have to be to just jump out of a car.

and again, this guys car was clearly not on fucking fire holy shit

Because cops plant their knee into the back of your head even if you're laying flat on your stomach with you hands out. Shit hurts

>Why do dindus always resist arrest?
because they don't want to get arrested?

Not that I'd expect many to give a fuck, but here's my perspective as a black, college aged male, that is also middle classed.
If a cop pulls me over I'm already anxious, because whether he's scared of me or not, too much shit has happened and I may be hurt or killed. I've always been wary of police because of the power dynamic that happens when you allow a lot of dickheads to be in control. My parents also educated me, telling me that police aren't always there to help you. In reality this is a factor for everyone but more so a norm for black people. Either way if I get pulled over I'm complying to the best of my ablity, because I don't want them to have more of an excuse to do something to me. I'll treat them with respect, whether they are deserving of it or not. But for those that don't? They shouldn't have lethal force used against them, unless they are a clear and present danger. I can't logically agree with the suspects actions, but I can't agree with the officers either. I've had white friends on 2 separate occasion act like smartasses, but not once did things get out of hand. The police who are often white are more forgiving and less hostile towards other whites. I bet you I'd not only be laughed at, but harassed if I asked an officer: Am I being detained? It's funny because that's a fair and legitimate question. Black people have a bias against cops, as cops do against blacks, but one side has a clear authority. As an enforcer of the law once said: " With great power comes great responsibility". I know a lot of people believe there's only a few shit cops, but being who I am, I haven't had the best experiences with the police, and I'm polite.

I see the reverse happening. The vast majority of people shot by police officers clearly deserved to be shot. By making it difficult for police to operate in the black community, you'll see murder rates go up as officers are less likely to engage in problem areas.

>And if you're of the mind that he wasn't, you'd have to prove that I knew before hand that his unwarranted malicious intent against me would not have resulted in my being injured in any way.

That really isn't the case in a murder. You have to prove that your taking of life was justified, rather than the court proving your taking of life was unjustified. Why? Because it's extremely obvious that you're guilty of taking life, it's only a matter of degree at this point.

>A court legitimating lethal force against its officers
It won't happen. At this point, you might as well disbanding the police.

Hehehehe one broke his thumb trying to slam me into a storefront gate, tried to blame it on me resisting arrest, other cops didn't like him and at the precinct one cop that was there was telling me not to worry, guys a fag looking for time off, all because a fight broke out in a bar and I lost my jacket and didn't leave fast enough for the fag.

This is a "fake because".

The truth is this: you hate yourself and you channel this hatred into resentment to the people who are better than you.

Decades of popular entertainment and the media telling them that it's not their fault

You've gotten to the court room. Where as I'm trying to survive an encounter with some one I believe will kill me no matter What I do. You said I should submit to this person because he has a badge and a gun, but my question remains. How can I know he's not going to kill me just because?

I don't know, nor do I care how fast or slow cars explode. If i'm in one on fire, I'm out. Analytical reasonings doesn't make up for running. Running away works, almost all of the time. Not from police officers though, because running away is the last thing you'd want to do when an armed cop is behind you.
And I'm not Macho man, I'm A man. A destructible, man. Snakes don't bother me so as long as they're on television and are like the fowl snakes we have here, and I hate spiders because fuck them and rats are pest. But a car on fire isn't something you play with. You run.

Yes, because when the mat under your foot is burning, you're all, "I'm gonna take this foot of mine and put it in the fire and hope to God my pants, shoes and sucks, don't catch fire because I'm macho man." We did turn off the key of course but we couldn't sink the emergency clutch because, fire.

I never said the truck was moving at 50 mph, I said it was on fire and we bailed, and it Rolled forward. At most it was moving at five or six miles per hour. Both residents and motorists aided us in putting out the fire. And we knew something was amiss when the guy on the back of the truck suddenly jumped off it and took off. Cars behind us was blowing for all of twenty seconds and by the time a resident yelled, "Muh Bey, ya truck on fire, KING!" The mats were smoldering and flames were coming up the sides. Interestingly, after we put out the fire we drove back to work and then the driver drove it to the garage to fix.

Then maybe the police should stop, I don't know, Profiling blacks and the vicious cycle will end. George Soros and BLM will change things

That's it, that's it. Comedy Gold, right here.

>Then maybe the police should stop, I don't know, Profiling blacks and the vicious cycle will end. George Soros and BLM will change things

Honestly, I don't think you're serious at this point, but I would genuinely accept a tax hike to profile blacks more and do more broken window policing.

It's laughably effective. Crime has consistently gone down over the last two decades while the prison population has gone up as recidivism penalties skyrocket.

Without a touch of irony, if the police are profiling you, you're probably fucking scm.

Act right and it doesn't happen. They cant act right though, because they are borderline retarded.

Well, if you treat All blacks you encounter like scum then the ones who aren't scum will treat you venomously however whenever with guile. If you treat a person, like a person until they give you A Reason to treat them otherwise, then you'll meet some one who will commend you, always.

> (You)
>You've gotten to the court room. Where as I'm trying to survive an encounter with some one I believe will kill me no matter What I do. You said I should submit to this person because he has a badge and a gun, but my question remains. How can I know he's not going to kill me just because?
o.k. i'll play. I'm assuming you don't have a gun, the person wanting to kill you has a gun. What are you going to do?
> (You)
> I'm A man.
got some bad news for you. You panic like a little silly girl.

This guy acted right and got shot, while complying.

Things that make you go, hmmm.
I want you to see this guy's video he posted

Except for the fact this would never happen. Nice story though.

>BLACK LIVES MATTER BLACK LIVES MATTER!
>dindu resists arrest
>gets shot because he's acting really fucking shifty
>BLACK LIVES MATTER BLACK LIVES MATTER!
>dindu resists arrest
>gets shot because he's acting really fucking shifty
>BLACK LIVES MATTER...

>I never said the truck was moving at 50 mph,
thats completely different then what our dialoge came from. you suggested this guys car caught fire and the police needed to ask "if it was going to explode"
1. the cops can tell if a car is on fire. any idiot can tell if something is on fire
2. the road this happened on looks like a double yellow highway. speed limit was probably between 40-60mph
3. if you'd have read any story, including the ones from ridiculously biased sources its obvious this guy was on drugs or out of his mind

>Two 911 calls brought officers to the scene about 7:30 p.m. Friday.
The first came from a woman who said an abandoned vehicle was blocking the street and a man was running away, warning that it was going to blow up.
"Somebody left their vehicle running in the middle of the street with their doors wide open," the caller said. "The doors are open, the vehicle is still running. It's an SUV. It's in the middle of the street, it's blocking traffic."
Officer Betty Shelby was the first to arrive, but she wasn't responding to the 911 call, said her attorney, Scott Wood. Shelby was en route to a domestic violence call when she encountered Crutcher, who she thought might be impaired, and then the SUV in the middle of the road, Wood said.
She asked Crutcher whether the car belonged to him but got no response, the attorney said. Crutcher began walking toward her with his hands in his pockets. She politely asked Crutcher to take his hands out of his pocket while they were speaking, Wood said.
"He does comply and puts his hands out of his pocket, and then puts his hands up in the air, which she thought was a little bit strange under the circumstances," he said.
-

I'm going to probably use foul language and call him a faggot.

better to panic like a silly girl than get blown up. I'm probably bigger and stronger than most of you on this here thread and I'm probably ten times scarier. Which works for me because pain hurts, and I don't like feeling pain. Or dying.

Were I in your America though, I'd probably drop to the ground and make like a fallen tree. Because Your cops are scarrrr ry.

Of course it has.

Yes, they are.

>Crutcher continued to ignore Shelby's questions about the vehicle and at one point walks toward the back of the police cruiser and puts his hands back in his pockets, the attorney said. Shelby called dispatch and was intent on arresting him because she thought he was under the influence of something, he said.
>She drew her gun and ordered Crutcher to get on his knees, which he refused to do, Wood said. He instead walked toward his car.

all he had to do was respond to the officer and do what he was told to do. instead he acted shady as fuck, ignored her, and negligent discharge or not got his ass capped

>88

>short answer
yes
>long answer
yes

Yes

>Some niggers aren't scum

I think you don't realize what board you're on. Besides, find me an example of something contrary to this.

Even blacks profile other blacks. It's a bit funny as well, because to be actively profiled usually requires you to be doing something suspicious, anyway.

I suppose we're getting away from the point. Resisting arrest is fucking stupid regardless of the situation.

>I'm probably bigger and stronger than most of you on this here thread and I'm probably ten times scarier.
So you would resort to physical intimidation, thus upping your chances of being shot? The eternal dindu reveals himself.

You are absolutely fucked in the head if you think that, I a black man, would let an officer search my car. I would comply for the most part but that's asinine. I'm not about to let things go south by having the officer "find" something in the car that wasn't there. I have every right to deny him too.

This. Blacks call cops on blacks all night long. Blacks hate blacks. Ridicule one another for the shade of their skin and kill one another constantly. Everyone hates blacks even blacks. No good blacks.

Because most cops are white, too. If a knight of your race is fighting to protect you, you support him. You have nothing to fear if you're not a nigger.

This happened with Catholics, who are essentially blacks that God painted the wrong colour, about once a day every day from 1969 to 1995 in Northern Ireland. It still does every now and again, but unfortunately the police don't kill them with the same frequency they used to.

>he a good lad
>he dinnae do nothin
>on his way to communion
>need more money for those bombs

Inevitably they would always be unarmed, on their way to Church, visiting an elderly relative, hard at work, persecuted previously and so on. Usually all of those at once. None of them were ever guilty of anything.

GTFO Nigger. What are you packing?

American blacks are unlike any others in the world craig

Niggers that don't act like dumb ass idiots have nothing to fear. Resist and you're likely to be beat to death or shot

If you don't trust your law enforcement, why don't you leave? If you can't leave, why don't you police yourselves? If you can't leave, nor police yourselves, why do you expect anyone to care what you do?

Even then, what exactly positive would happen from resisting arrest? If the police are going to frame you, resisting arrest isn't going to change that, but you now look suspicious as all fuck.

IN europe if they come across some one who isn't compliant and appears tobe out of their mind the first thing they do in Belgium is shoot the suspect. Shooting them always works.

Hey, can I migrate to yum yum land and score one of your mongoloid looking white girls? Are all your women mongoloid looking. That's no biggie, mang, I love my women Euroasian.

I don't think women make good police officers. I mean if they're out there, a dude should take the lead.

I never said niggers aren't scum. I said if you treated all blacks you encountered as if they were niggers you'd only create a greater divide and more opposers for yourself.

If you'd recall, I'd call him a faggot and laugh at him. Never said I'd physically do anything. Dude, i'm six feet five, three hundred pounds. Dudes would shoot me on impulse if I smiled too much.

I'm a fan of your 48 hours, and although the criminals are real scum, I find myself screaming at the screen for them to keep their blooming mouths, shut. Let a Lawyer do the talking for you, I say to myself. The police are not your friend. If they detain you, Lawyer up.

They can be but some are rather homely and conservative.

And that is the issue. A good chunk of American blacks have bought ((the real nigga)) meme and thus act like entitled shitstains.

To remove the problem, one must destroy the culture.

>but my question remains. How can I know he's not going to kill me just because?
You cannot "know". You can only know the probabilities and judge a best course of action based on those. Your mentality toward the cop's gun is identical to the mentality of our antigunners: you demand something that can never be, an absolute safety.

Brotip, the best course involves swallowing your pride and saying yes/no and complying with any order that's not blatantly illegal. They usually relax if you keep it cool. Ever hear the phrase "choose your battles"? Choose the ones that don't involve unarmed combat against an armed man.

If you mean cops, because they have a gun. Likewise, it's my recommendation to obey the orders of anyone who is immediately considering whether or not they have to shoot you especially if they're legally allowed to.

Exceptions are to be made if you're also considering whether or not you have to shoot them.

/thread

>I never said niggers aren't scum. I said if you treated all blacks you encountered as if they were niggers you'd only create a greater divide and more opposers for yourself.

Let's consider the opposite. Why should police not profile blacks?

Yes. But, there's this guy youtube.com/watch?v=-XFYTtgZAlE

He complied. Look what he got. Are you telling me that killing some one who I suspect may want to kill me no matter what I do, some how makes me an intolerable, undefendable, monster?

Because it's a illegal and it'll lead you to treat normal people as hostiles which would only serve to further the narrative of you as an officer want to simply accost, and if able, kill black men no matter what they do.

The simplest solution, then, is not to be black.

dont you get it black people hate black people. thats why they kill each other more often than whites kill each other

black people commit so much crime they are a noticeable portion of the prison population nationally despite being a small portion of the population. that means if a black person has to go to jail they will be around black people. they cant escape the reality that they will always be surrounded by black people

have some compassion and let the nigs kill each other without any law enforcement meddling in the tribal laws of abos

Were I able, I'd choose to be alien, But sadly I'm a black man, blacker than midnight void of light and uglier than sin were it Idi Amin.

Awww shit nigga now you a court date. Hope you can afford a lawyer.

Why does a chimpanzee resist capture?

>It's illegal
It's not federally illegal, and state laws tend to be vague. Besides, it's nearly impossible to prove casual profiling.

>Treat normal people as hostiles
But that's the fun part here. If the majority of people you arrest are black, and the majority of those who handle arrest badly are black, why does it not make sense to do so?

>Further narrative
This is the odd thing as well, most people don't actually believe police officers simply do their job to accost and kill black men. Why? Because it's a shitty job to have, causes a lot of paper work, and the vast majority of people have no problem with law enforcement.

The narrative is simply
>YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW WE'RE MISTREATED BY THE POLICE
While simultaneously causing a laughably disproportionate amount of crime.

Still, you're on Cred Forums. If you ran a poll on Cred Forums on whether or not they would support a massive FEMA camp arrest of all blacks in America, I would argue it would be 80/20% approval/disapproval.

Post hand.

Which nigger is this? BLM is protesting his death by rioting I'm sure.

>To remove the problem, one must destroy the culture.
Unfortunately culture is a product of genetics. They'll just recreate their shitty motherland of Africa all over again. It is the single reason why everywhere they are on the planet they act the same. Criminal, violent, destructive, entitles, blame others for shortcomings, etc. Niggers will always be niggers.

You're forgetting the rest of it where cops will ignore it and either help you or let you off with a warning if it's something like broken brake/tail lights.
Act civilized, nothing happens. People don't call the cops on you for having a broken down car unless you give them reason to suspect it's not your car. More often than not you either meet someone that pulls over to help out or you can call a service and wait.

My goodness, where do I start with this?

>ranged weapons

You would be dead so fast you absolute loser.

This was amazing. Donka user.

Kong Dindu Nuffin

This is probably the most accurate answer in the thread

because you're a responsible adult citizen of a republic, and you know that you're supposed to argue it out in court rather than officer so-and-so who just wants to finish writing your ticket and go the hell home

you've already given implied consent by accepting those food stamps kiddo

State appoints lawyers, do they not?

Casual profiling can be proven or disapproved using their carry cams.

because you're now making a legal justification that isn't written in law, that says all black people should be and will be stopped, regardless of observable cause.

Most people are women who listens to social media, and the gubment, to tell them how to think and what to believe.

The nigger problem is one whites created. For fun I studied your histories and I saw how you gradually brought the nigger low to the earth then you offered welfare to ensure they stayed low. You made them the way they are.

You see the Brits insisted we get educated and become lawyers and accountants and teachers and police officers because if we were any less we would have reflected poorly on the crown. Were as your formers wanted niggers to stay dumb, ignant and in ghettos. Well it worked, bravo, bravo dear friends!

Give me a moment. It is night so It won't be as clear as it could be.

That's not true, user. You made them into what they are. They tried to so hard to be like you but you didn't want that. You wanted them to be the grit underneath your feet. So, pat your great great greats and great great onto your grands and their kin on the back for a job well done.

Cause they din do it?

more like being a jackass

mine hand.

You ever hear of either of these phrases:

>Tell it to the judge
>You'll get your day in court

Well, see, the thing is, you're supposed to comply. When you comply, everything goes smooth. Police have written RIGHT INTO THEIR JOB DESCRIPTIONS that they can use force to MAKE you comply. That's their job bromo, to use force. That's what they are PAID to do.

Why are whites smart? See, we know the two phrases above. Our dads teach us that..to comply. Which might be why you missed that day of learning. First you comply respectfully with the cop, and later...you get to have a day in court where the judge (or jury) decides if you were in the wrong or not. that. is. how. it. works. Savvy?

This might be too abstract a concept for you, but
>IF you fight back
>the cop is SUPPOSED to win. That's what they are paid to do, and that's why they have all those weapons, because they are SUPPOSED to win.

I dont know why I bothered, but if I can save just one life with the phrase
>COMPLY DONT DIE
then I will have done my white privilege proud.

Let us break the law break the law
no trouble
no trouble
no trouble
Let us break the law break the law aw aw aw

We dint ask for the white mans laws
Lets face it laws with lots of flaws
You dint ask us what we want to do
So what if we gon' break 'em? That's fully on you

It aint much for me go rob a store
So step it back or youll be causing more
What you think that Im supposed to do
When we need clothes for school or a pair of brand new shoes

Yeah my mama she told me "don't worry about whats right"
(Shoo wop wop, sha-ooh wop wop)
She says, "Boys like you got to eat and survive the night"
(That looty uh that looty looty)
You know I wont be no uptight goody two two shoes
(Shoo cop cop, shoo da cop cop)
Not when I got nothing thats left for me to lose

(chorus)

Ill shoot you in the back......
So dont you gat at me
No I aint going to jail Im staying free
So Im here to tell you that-listen up
If its me or you at midnight Im gonna get the drop

Democrats tell me "Don't worry about what's right"
They say "We got to break the GOP so you have to fight"
(That looty uh that looty looty)
You know I listen to liberals saying you hate my skin
(Shoot cop cop, shot da cop cop)
So Ill put you on the ground if thats how I have to win

(chorus)

I'll shoot you in the back....
So dont you come at me
No I aint going to jail Im staying free
So I'm here to tell you that-listen yo
Were gonna mano mano if you dont let me go

BLM protestors tell me that Im justified
That breaking the law is only saying my side
(That looty, uh, that looty looty)
Im gonna call yall racist when you doing your job
And crucify you and your senpai with a social network mob

(chorus)

(chorus)
Hey!
Yeah yeah... ohh... You can keep your law... Hey...

Gross

That's because they're emboldened by white liberals. Immigrants don't have that mentality.

Get some cream mang, wtf is that shit on your hands.

Get some lotion yo.

Are you mentally disabled? I don't want them falsifying evidence, putting shit in my car that wasn't there before. It has happened. No, I don't really trust police and you're logic is fucked. I want a better system that doesn't catter to them as much. That doesn't mean I should leave because I want better, it means that we should change something that affects many Americans of all backgrounds. You fucking bootlicking snownigger cuck, the fact that you'd accept mistreatment and lies from public servants, or anyone from that matter, shows how worthless your existence is. Besides all of that, I can legally say no to them. Get fucked. I don't have anything illegal in my car now and I'll keep it that way.

like the blue black ,proper black

I say this every time. Watch just 1 episode of cops, and you will realize they literally cannot comply. They simply cannot do it.

The show cops even attempts to not make nigs look so bad but even then, the majority of the episode is these beasts showing off to the camera

youtube.com/watch?v=qWuDonHgv10

Because if you can get the policeman to lose patience and fuck up, it's literally millions in reparations.

and the freakishly ashy skin.

keep on keepin on.

White parents tell their children "don't commit crime, always be polite and obey prolice"

Black parents tell their children "go steal mommy a bag of doritos, the cops are racists out to get you!"

My hands are rough and damaged. Lost my job because of an injury so i did construction for a while and that did even more damage, in especially my hands. An eight inch block on the knuckles can be incredibly painful. To say nothing of how long it takes to heal. I think my hand's permanently scarred.

Blacker than black and uglier than sin, that's me.

I have a scar from an awesome injury involving blocks and cement. I had lotions on my hand, earlier. I've done the dishes and was busy with other chores and I just got done fluffing my bed and pillows. bits of string are still on my hands. Not large pieces, just bits of it.
I also mopped. And I tend to wring out the mop with my hands.

no need to justify your hands. we know why they look that way.

What the flying fuck?

My legs do get really white just after a hot shower. So I tend to bathe in cool water which is really hard when its' as hot as it was today. I bathed a few hours ago and will bathe again but it's hot as hell here so the city water's still hot.

That's me yo, ashy Larry. I have bottles of lotion and I still use them conservatively.

What's up with Haiti and their voodoo rituals, though? What's he doing with that spinning wheel?

>Blacks were so stupid they had to lower the qualification for mental retardation so they can exclude most blacks.

Sadly yes...

Honestly, here is the huge problem you're going to face when you bring this up on Cred Forums. I'm perfectly okay with the police profiling niggers because it makes it more difficult for niggers to nig.

As a white man in America, my interactions with police have been nothing but professional. I have also been arrested.

>You see the Brits insisted we get educated and become lawyers and accountants and teachers and police officers because if we were any less we would have reflected poorly on the crown. Were as your formers wanted niggers to stay dumb, ignant and in ghettos. Well it worked, bravo, bravo dear friends!

But still, that's the thing. I personally don't care who or what causes it. Actors are actors. If you make a trespass on your fellow man, you should expect to be hung.

If you are profiled by police, the vast majority of the time they are right to profile you. Likewise, if I could legally discriminate in housing I would if I owned a neighborhood, but I can't. So, I go about the round about way and simply ask for things most poor blacks can't provide.

Sucks, senpai.

Admittedly the only way to get around the issue is to allow profiling but your black would rather die or fight to the death before they'd submit to that.

As a country we're fucked. We have no justice department and admittedly even though you have it, crooked Hilary got off with out so much as a warning.
But our country is far worse. All governments we've had engaged in corruption. The one that is in power now, if beyond Corrupt.
British Petroleum signed a deal with them, an under the table corrupt deal that gave British Petroleum the lion share of our oil. jobs are few and far between so if you want to provide for your family, you'll take work however and wherever you can.
I'm done with construction though, my injury got worse, much worse.

>does a deer shit in the woods
He'd probably shit all over the floor of your apartment if you fed him enough sloppy joe sandwiches.

>things tha tnever happen

and when they happen, are they really unjustified? your race is responsible for 50% of murders in the usa alone.