Brangelina

Is this more of the curse of kek?

YES

Praise be to kek (PBUH)

Another fuck bites the dust.

THANK YOU BASED FROG!

AHAHHAAH
I knew this would happen.

At this rate the wall will be built out of screenshots.

Oh and btw Jolie's father is on the Trump train. He even narrated an Trump intro video at the RNC.

Now that he's single, women will be too busy trying to win his attention, then vote for hillary

Another celeb falls to the Trump/Kek Curse.

Can someone update the sheet we already have? Its getting quite big now.

THERE IS NO STOPPING THE CURSE

>3.54mb
Once this image hits the 4mb limit we will reach the singularity

Alot of anti-trumps get divorced.

I think I know why.

The woman, at first, thinks it's great. Isn't he tolerate, the "ideal" man, so perfect.
But as an ex-robot let me tell you something, women don't like that and he aint ideal. He's being a beta people pleaser. So consciously, she thinks "how great is he?".
But inside her insidious woman-mind, the clockwork is slowly ticking. "hang on, why is he being nice to other women". "Why is he letting people take advantage of him". "Would he even care if I fucked someone else or would he look me in the eye and say "I understand, I'm sorry..."".

Bitches realise these men are beta cucks, not people who can provide or take care of them.
It happens slowly at first, she literally does not do it on purpose. But gradually, her opinion on him changes.

These (((establishment climbers))) against trump, that's what they are. Metaphorical cucks, and it's making women dryier than fucking mars.

See, this is why you dont take anything actors say seriously. They are constantly working in personas, never fully in the personal self and the real world.
They can almost never see what is happening around them, since they are so focused on being somewhere else.

Not asking Trump to overlay this all across the wall

>Divorces an old beef jerky mummy woman
>Can now fuck any woman on the planet with impunity
Yeah, Kek sure showed him.

AND MEXICO WILL COPY PASTE IT!

Jolie decided they both needed to start seeing other men.

>Has to pay alimony for his real kids and the other shitskins

TOP LEL

Hehe, kekd

Yes I'm sure a woman famous for having a double mastectomy and adopting legions of african children will have problems negotiating adequate levels of alimony in a California divorce court.

kek wills it.

PRAISE HIM

angelina always seemed like a smart woman.
maybe she's smarter than i assumed.

Holy shit Paki that shit will get you killed.

pepe works in mysterious ways

He's going to lose half his wealth to that whore and have to pay for all her adopted non-white horde till the day he dies.

He got screwed. He's nothing more then a beta provider.

Angelina is a tyrant. Even her own father doesn't like her.

YEEEEEES PRAISE

WITNESSED

Brad Pitt is pretty based as far as celebrities go tbqh. I can't really imagine he could come out publicly in favor of Trump even if he did support him. His rhetoric here isn't really that different than most main stream conservatives.

Seems more like a blessing. Brad Pitt has everything in the world to gain being single and fucking around with hordes of the most beautiful women in the world. Now he can smoke a bunch of weed and slay God-tier poon while prank calling George Clooney.

If

Nice, that's the one I made (with the Chloe update), here is the new one:

JUST