How many military anons are on Cred Forums?

How many military anons are on Cred Forums?

How do you feel knowing this information but then acting blue pilled the rest of the time at your duty stations?

Are more and more military members becoming red-pilled?

Will you walk away from the military if they try to make you control the United States public?

i think you have the wrong idea OP

red pilled = serve your country, honor your flag, protect your public

you seem to think red pilled = surrender, go awol, mutinize, or betray.

are you a shill? if so, how much does it pay?

some things done by the military don't serve the country, honor the flag, or protect the public.

i.e. Iraq war, making soldiers wear high heels, ending don't ask don't tell, allowing women to enlist.

It probably isn't the role of the average grunt to question those things, but the people with authority in the military need to stop the faggy shit and the wars for Israel.

By the way, I'm not against American empire. MIC full throttle! Just against American faggotry and sucking Israel's cock.

Army fag here

The warrior class in America has been perverted. It's no longer about silent service with honor and dignity. It's been infused with Hollywood and the inner city murder culture.

More and more the military abuse the systems put in place to serve them. Been deployed (anywhere it doesn't matter) claim ptsd. Hit your head (even if it's completely unrelated to work) claim TBI.

If you see a veteran thank a veteran, why? Because you fucking better you pinko commie liberal that's why! (The most cringey uncomfortable shut ever btw. Don't ever just come up to me and thank me.) Play some dumbass country songs about the military so everyone knows you support the troops. If you really support the troops then join the military (not the coast guard, that's fucking gay).

6 year SS duty here.
The complex will redpill you. If it doesnt, you are a welfare queen to get those sweet bennies they hang like a carrot inf ront of you anyway so it doesnt matter.

Submariner here.

I deploy on underwater boats filled with 140 people and most are redpilled as fuck and the best moments are sitting on crews mess talking with your brothers about the things we love about ourselves and our country and what we despise.

It's you, your brothers, some boat coffee and 600ft of water above your head. The only things you have to worry about is what you want baked fish or baked chicken.

Blue pilled = risking your life for special interest in the name of national defense while honoring money and dying for it as profit of the elite.

FTFY

sounds super comfy desu what do you have to do to get this job

chicken > fish

>redpilled as fuck
feeding the military industrial complex and funneling taxpayer money to lockheed, exxon, israel and the house of saud

pick one and only one

comfy af

>Navy Recruiters
>Go SECF or NUKE
>Sign a paper saying you are volunteering for submarines

SECF is all your forward stuff, SONAR, Fire Control, Navigation.

Nuke is back aft stuff dealing with propulsion, electricity and reactor operation stuff.

Seawolf bro?

I had the chance to deploy on the Seawolf, but I deployed on 688's and Virginias.

Turboprop maintainer for J model C130s
Yes we all collectively hate Clinton in our shop

Just asking because my brother works Sonar on it. Is it as dank as they say? How many Nubs have you told to check the serial number on a water slug?

You fucks sit around playing dungeons and dragons for 3 months at a time. Stop lying to the civies.

Personally, it's great underway. But in port it can be a fucking mess sometimes. Long hours to get the boat ready to deploy.

Personally I got chewed out by my COB for giving nubs a hard time, I usually tell them get out of my face and don't waste my time if they don't know at all about a system and how it operates. Cause that's what manuals are for, read the fucking things and get a feel, give me a drawing and you're good enough.

Ease up on the edge a bit.

The last person to say "thank you for your service" to me said his father and two brothers were both in the Army. He wasn't doing it just for Blind patriotism or some societal necessity. He was doing it because he had relatives that went through similar shit.

When some thanks you for your service, just suck it up and say thank you back.

Also, there's nothing wrong with free burgers. Pic related.

I am swearing in to the navy and going nuke in two days. Would you rather have worked on an aircraft carrier, or do you enjoy sub life? Could you tell me about it?

This. The military is earned welfare.

>Blue pilled = dying

FTFY

It that the GW?

The important question is who you are loyal too if martial law gets declared or anything similar. Are you with America's people or it's government? Would you fire on innocent civilians because you were given the commands? In my honest opinion, if you are more for the government, you are nothing more than a traitor to your people, if you care for the people and the spirit of the nation, you are a true patriot.

Never been on an aircraft carrier, but fuck that noise.

With 140 people on a Fast Attack or Boomer you get to know your people closer than you would on a carrier, you get to know the boat, the nuances of the ship and crew, the responsibilities of being a member of a submarine incase of a SHTF casuality (not someone dying, but a fire, rupture piping, loss of propulsion,etc) cause all you have is yourself and your shipmates to make sure the fucking diving to rising to surface ratio is 1:1

Not like on a Carrier, which some of my sailor friends said they never met 3/4 of the people or went to half of the ship, not knowing where anything is. If a casualty arises, you have a dedicated damage control party to fix something while you sit on your ass on the opposite part of the ship. But you get sun and fresh air, which is nice.

You can coke & joke with officers on a submarine and say you would 'beat dat ass' in some madden or cawwadooty while you show off your manly month-without-shaving beard. Can't do that shit on a surface ship for damn sure. You're on a boat underwater, somewhere, someplace, nobody will know.

Are you redpilled and hardcore? subs.
Are do you want to just get out at end of enlistment, surface.

That easy.

>not remembering the lessons of Pearl Harbor

Based leaf.

IT2(IW) EKMS Alt-Manager here. Everyone I work with on High Side is redpilled as fuck, and we're diverse as shit. Blacks, whites, asians, females, we all are fed up with capital here pussy bullshit. Also:

>Schedule CO's Monthly EKMS spot check
>for shits and gigs look up his SIPR account on GAL
>it's missing
>OHFUCKNO.navfit98a
>His account was terminated for some reason I still don't know
>we don't have the balls to tell him, he's super angry all the time and will fuck our shit up
>this week we're going to try and bribe his yeoman secretary to force him to reschedule and blame him for not logging in soon enough
>fake it till you make it boys

Not American, but yes, I wouldn't follow orders declaring martial law. As for soldiers "becoming" more redpilled: the military is one of the places where racism is acceptable still in the west. Literally no one cares.

(((racism)))
Sorry.

Racism is acceptable but in the US its more a joking line that we all aspect that there are differences and joke about them but when shit hits fan, you are all brothers.

except for that one soft motherfucker that every trys to get out and no CO in his right mind would not keep on the retarded immigrant when the CO is new to the command and its where the real military his politics and everything goes to shit.

I just redpill our privates whenever possible

Don't go on a carrier, dude. Shit sucks.

This