THIS JEW FAGGOT NEEDS TO FUCK OFF

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/milo/2016/09/19/milo-destroy-alt-right-speech/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

STOP CALLING IT ALT-RIGHT. THERE IS NO SUCH A THING AS THE ALT-RIGHT.

DO YOU REALLY ENJOY BEING GROUPED WITH "X" PEOPLE LIKE MILO?

OUR STRENGTH RELY ON THE ANONYMOUS CHAOTIC COLLECTIVE MIND.

Its either Cred Forums or nothing. They are afraid to send normies here. And normies are bored as fuck once they name Cred Forums or 8ch. If they ever want to tag us, let them do it properly.

Cred Forumsacks

Cred ForumsACKS

The system is afraid of fucking online forums like ours. They are afraid of you Cred Forums, not an "alt-right" easy hijack-able movement!

>nothing wrong with a black dick in your mouth goy

If you look up to this guy you need to die.

Stop bringing him up.

There is literally nothing wrong with what he's saying. Why are you mad, OP? He even said the Left won't bother to use these against you.

breitbart.com/milo/2016/09/19/milo-destroy-alt-right-speech/

You literally have to be a spergy 14 year old Redditor to be mad at this.

I just want to know what happened to his "white male" scholarship fund.

>666

satankike confirmed

OP is mad because he doesn't get as much dick as Milo.

It got Oi Vey'd.

milo is a niggerlover fuck off

You type like a fucking nigger.

I don't like milo either but I am willing to bet OP is butt hurt about his anime comments. The only thing gayer then milo is anime.

ding ding. we have a winner!

Daily reminder that (((Milo))) is not alt-right and is controlled opposition

Is that you Milo?

The alt-right was not founded by, nor is it connected to Cred Forums.

yep

you yelling on Cred Forums is not going to stop him.

He's an amazing ladderstep towards the alt-right

Every single Milo-shit is 1 conversation away from full blown red pill

let him do his thing famalam, he brings great traffics

>all it takes to trigger the alt-right kiddies is to make fun of their Chinese cartoons

If Milo knew it was this easy he wouldn't have even had to give a speech. Tell me again how you're not exactly like SJWs.

got proofs? alt right is not even exist just dumb label.

Nah, just bored. Nice trips

he pretty much did fuck off, trump i president and he collected his check

he gave us some laughs, i salute him

>he pretty much did fuck off
True.

And whatever happened to his LGBTQ march through muslim ghettos in Sweden?

this

most of you faggots are insecure self hating teens and demand everyone walk around with a nazi tattoo on their face, you're not going to redpill anyone that way.

reminds me of how mgtows attack women who speak out against feminism simply because they hold a grudge against them

who gives a fuck if milo is a coal burning faggot it gives him license to say things none of you would be willing to say in front of an audience

this is why liberals wield so much power, they are able to convince a 50yo lesbian couple that they should welcome in rapefugees and advocate for them

if you want to be a principled faggot go be a libertarian

>if you want to be a principled faggot go be a libertarian
*conservative

first time i saw this guy was on joe rogans podcast and I have never liked him

also fuck conservatives you niggers have literally trolled yourself retarded

in fact fuck liberals too everyone is wrong

He got b&.

remember depaul, milo?

good times.

he has called trump daddy multiple times, so i think we can safely assume he will remain a trumpette

STOP GIVING IT ATTENTION

FUCKING JEWS KILL THEM ALL

At first I forgot who Milo was and thought this was a thread about 311, but then I remembered that Cred Forums still talks about this faggot.

No he needs to fuck on!

Apparently SJWs are now on Cred Forums trying to censor banter.

Now hear this OP, you are a bigger faggot that Milo ever will be and he chugs dick daily.

Nigger, Milo himself says that the Alt-Right is just an unofficial catch-all term for people who oppose modern cult-marxists and SJWs and that there is no leader, certainly not himself. He even denies being a part of it and knows and acknowledges why (him being a homosexual coal burner for instance). He's a libertarian at best. He loathes identity politics based on gender and race, but feels that if we're going to have them, whites and men should be allowed to have their own. That's a fine message we shouldn't have issue with.

These threads are made by shills who actually want to force him as some alt-right leader just so that retards (or shills posing as them) inevitably become buttmad and try to get a schism going (to a movement that barely exists ,even) so that libs can get a hearty chuckle and perhaps to cause Milo to drop his antics or turn cloak out of butthurt.

Classic divide and conquer. Ignore Milo if he annoys you, but so far he's doing more good than harm.

Pretty sad that a gay niggercock loving jew is one of the most vocal members of the alt right.

I bet half of you betas would finally leave your moms basement if he was in ton and needed his cock sucked.

No 1 likes milo regardless of anifags

I was there in real life lol

He is a gay Howard Stern. I love him.

It's not really about his lifestyle, it's more that Milo has proven himself to be a scammer

precies

Because Cred Forums has the mentality of a six year old. They see some gay espousing their views (more or less) and getting fame and publicity and get mad because "ree le normies taking our special snowflake opinions"

It's happened to Milo and it's happening to Trump