Am i the only clinton supporter on this board

am i the only clinton supporter on this board

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AjPau5QYtYs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>when you get 4 Americans killed and have dementia

I'm sure there are at least 40 or 50 CTR shills around at any given time, you're not alone.

probably not people are stupid these days

Literally no one supports Clinton. At best they think she'll be less bad than Trump

Hillary equals HITLER.

Your 1 of 2, OP. I am the other one.
Vote Clinton/Kaine 2016!

no

Sounds like I need to support her

I could shill for Hillary. Gimme money

No!
Vote for Hillary, people. It's the obvious choice!

kill yourself , here is your (you) attentionwhore faggot

Probably. No one likes her.

Why the fuck didn't Biden run? Everyone loves Biden.

I'm from Virginia. Fuck Kaine; Trump 2016

I support her.

Can't wait for her to win so my stocks get a nice bumb

Fuck that cunt bitch to the bowels of hell. I hope she has a stroke on live TV. I will dance in the atreets

I'm voting for Clinton and i'm in PA, so it actually matters.

>CTR corrects their own record

why are you here? i mean there sre plenty of left wing sites. leave this of hate, anger and nationalism

Get a load of these (you) whores

In 1 sentence explain to me a positive about her (not a negative about Trump)

I like her in that she'll be a warmonger

That's cool

I like watching shit blow up from the middle of nowhere

No, you almost certainly aren't the only retard on this board.

Unfortunately no. But most of the others are paid to shill as are (you)

i just don't like echo chambers. not that this isn't one but at least there's some good discourse every once in awhile

She's actually a politician.

there are very few Clinton supporters, so probably yes. Most people dislike the Clintons but feel like they have no other choice, it's her or a lunatic who will destroy the country. I'm voting Trump btw.

> one positive thing

I wouldn't hire a burger flipper to perform heart surgery.

Benghazi is a stupid witch hunt. Basic fault falls on a courageous ambassador who thoughts Libyans now love me and I am ok in this very vulnerable place.

go kill yourself fag

she's the closest thing to a centrist which i like and she has a long history of getting Republicans and Democrats to work together

Doesn't it bother you that she (and Obama) have been supporting Sunni jihadists in Syria and Libya? Combined with the Saudi money going her way (royal House of Saud is Sunni) it sure as fuck bothers me.

>am i the only clinton supporter on this board
You don't support her.

>witch hunt

is she doing the Safety Dance?
youtu.be/AjPau5QYtYs

that's because she's the worst of both worlds

Don't insult Hitler like that.

I'm with her. We need to rid this board of it's Trump Trash before he destroys our great nation.

Hillary supporter here. You're not alone senpai, we will win.

is there a single elected official who hasn't dirtied their hands with the middle east in the last two decades? and even though the saudis are backwards they have stability, money and basically control the oil market. it's in our best interest to stay on good terms.

if you believe there's some sort of "turn the u.s. into a caliphate" conspiracy going on then i don't know what to tell you

Give us at least 3 reasons to support Hillary Clinton without mentioning Trump

This board is called Politically Incorrect, supporting Hillary is politically correct. Logically, no Hillary supporters should be here. But because you /qa/ / reddit / tumblr / SJW / CTR fags love to come here and troll and than call this place an echo chamber, there's probably at least 40 of you here.

Nope. Clinton supporter from Canada reporting in.

>Liberals think this is sound logic
I don't put more cancer in my cancer either

Nah shills are with you too

kys faggot

>canada
that explains it

>Supports attacking shitskin nations
>Supports killing blacks
>Supports child rapists

Ill vote for anyone that is not Drumpf

wtf I hate this board now

This is me

Infrastructure, paid family leave. Is good at finding bipartisan opportunities.

1. She supports the EITC which is legitimately a great economic tool to help the working poor.

2. Very solid environmental action plan, with detailed solutions to problems that won't wreck the economy.

3. Her infrastructure plan is far better than Trump's "build a wall lol"

4. Her position on illegal immigrants is the best choice for the country's economy, regardless of how you feel

I can honestly go on for a long time. Clinton will make a fairly strong president, and her weaknesses(First Amendment and transparency) are Trump's too.

She is a moderate centrist who's policy proposals are mostly based on cost-benefit analysis.

She's a little teapot, short and stout.

>policy proposals are mostly based on cost-benefit analysis

>Cost to the taxpayer
>Benefit to the Clinton Foundation Donor

be pro globalism user. will be a better sell.

>she's a centrist
get the fuck off my board u cuck

No, because you are a Trump supporter fishing for (you)s

Probably the only non paid one

> She supports EITC
[Citation needed]
> Solid environmental plan
No carbon tax, expand subsidies, distort the market, oh, and do what Obama did but pretend like I came up with it. Bernie was much better
> Illegal immigrants
No, she's legalizing several generations of (D) voters. Pathway to citizenship is retarded.