twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes

>quad double confirms

god dam.

Neat

m e m e m a g i c

it would be a sight indeed if i also got repeating digits

wow bullshit

"Right side of history" is Marxist language, scientistically presuming to know the future just like they think a contextless economic statistic can overwrite human nature.

eeeeeehhhhh so close its like kek forsaken your ass sorry bro

Not at all.

You guys spend most of your time calling for a regression back to what everyone has already long decided was "backward" and sad times.

you do realize this thread is now a kek meme magic thread time to start wishing boys

may kek give Hillary double the same disease she has

THE MAN WHO LIVES AND SPEAKS
WILL ACHIEVE A MASSIVE VICTORY
IN JUST A FEW WEEKS

wow, kek is really rubbing it in

I think its hilarious that /pol is alwasy asking, what if were the bad guys? What if they are right? Only to be met with Stfu cuck or go away nigger.

Do you know why you hide under anonymity? Its because youre ashamed of what your peers would think of you. Same reason the KKK wheres masks. You people lack education and civility. You project the hate you have lived in. Instead of digging out of the hole, you embrace. You dig deeper.

Then you whine, wah, what can we do. How can we change the world anything short out of entire ecomnic collapse and a race war or day of rope. Like 5 year old sociopaths throwing temper tantrums. Your parents were obsolete and now you are too. Make your hooded comments as the world leaves you behind. That is all thats left for you. Or yah know. Change. Be a good person. A "normie" lmao. Fascists are the most hated people in existence. Hated more than black people. Hated by everyone except other lonely betamale fascists.

/pol Get a life you sad, lonely as hell, and sexless time wasters.

PS. Theres only 1 human race.
youtube.com/watch?v=OjBlZl8RON8

wears* lmao

more like the far right side of history

No, I am.

Confused as to why Trump supporters would use "right side of history terminology ironically? Don't be. They're anti-constitutional progressives, identity-politics fixated leftists, and only want someone to abuse power in the same manner that Democrats do towards that other strain of progressivism.

Your pic just proves that race is more than skin deep. I ready knew Indians were technically Caucasians. Cred Forums might be wrong about a lot of things (i.e jew conspiracy) but honestly i don't thing race realism is one of them

There is not right side, just winners or losers.

He looks like Gordon Ramsay.
also chekem

>donald, the...

You're not, cucktard.

This is true.

no

whites are a minority under 5

and history will be written by the winners

there is a small chance however when the US regresses badly.... people will lament "maybe turning the US into africa/mexico was a mistake

put the crack pipe down

All
Hail
Kekton

thanks kek

Dahnald,

praise be to kek and his earthly link fuhrer trump

Yes.

There is no right or wrong in a world of chaos.