McDonalds is bland, disgusting garbage

Why do North Americans consider McDonald's to be a worthwhile tasty treat? It's bland as fuck and makes you feel like shit. I can't stomach it; even the smell makes me nauseous. Yet, every day I pass through a train station with a McDonald's, and every day - morning, afternoon, or night - there's a huge fucking line-up. Every day, on my way to the gym during my lunch break, I see dozens of corporate types on their lunch break schlepping that hot garbage in the ubiquitous grease-stained brown paper bag back to their cubicles. It's baffling to me.

Is it the advertising? Do they really think it tastes good? I'm not the healthiest eater in the world, but I do have basic dietary standards.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2xPvYgTvr8I
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/18/mcdonalds-hires-foreign-h-1bs-fires-70-american-accounting-staff/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't get North Americans confused with niggers, leafy

The only thing I like is the nigger chicken nuggets with curry.

I like quarter plunders. Fite me.

We don't. Why do dishonest OPs pretend to not understand a confected state of affairs?

this. It's a master piece of food.

>not getting bulking tendies
>not getting a lemonade for a dollar
>not getting a new buttermilk chicken sandwich
>not getting mcdonalds fries and wondering if they put something in them because now you want a lot more even though they arent that good

cmon

Back in the day, it was fast, decent, and cheap.

Now it is literally where you go in stand in line with crack niggers to use the public bathroom.

I fucking love quarter pounders with poutine.
Probably eaten that combo 20 times in the last couple years.

It tastes fucking awesome.

>Why do North Americans consider McDonald's to be a worthwhile tasty treat?
I don't.

>stop eating what i don't eat

Have you not had the breakfast of the gods?

I warn you, do not partake!

Says the country that puts cheese curds and gravy on fries and makes it their national dish

its the mind control. i'm going to try to find a clip

>It's bland as fuck and makes you feel like shit. I can't stomach it; even the smell makes me nauseous.
This. I eat Carls Jr when I want some fast food, and their burgers don't make me feel like shit after. I used to go occasionally to McDonalds for the mcdouble or the mcchicken but just got tired of feeling terrible after.

Its some of the shittest fast food you can get and its not even cheap anymore. I don't get it.

Culvers is a ton better and like the same price.

The expensive burgers are decent, rest are trash-tier

The only ppl who go to McD's are niggers or drunk. Anybody who wants a real burger goes to Wendy's.

We don't know what the fuck a poutine is. Don't let them in on it

>tfw ordered it once everybody fucking loved it
seriously it might be the only good thing left about canadia so don't let the secret out

here ya go enjoy

youtube.com/watch?v=2xPvYgTvr8I

>dae think everybody but me is a pleb xD

You're so cool.

In n out is better

>

so true

I went to McDonald's today and got a Filet-O-Fish combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. I was eating it in my vehicle in the parking lot and listening to an audiobook when I glanced up and saw the McDonald's worker I ordered outside having a cigarette.

She waved at me and I nodded and had to wait 7 minutes before she went back inside and I could eat in comfort again. I don't think that employees should be bothering or even trying to socialize with customers outside of the McDonald's restaurant or drive through, but that is another story.

I went to McDonald's for dinner tonight and got a McChicken combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. As I was driving to the second window the same girl was still working. She was acting somewhat obsequious and attempting small talk when she asked, 'why don't you come eat inside instead of in the parking lot where it is cold'.

That really bothered me for many reasons. First of all, I don't want my routine or actions to be tracked by a fast food employee. Secondly, she should not try to tell me how I should live my life. I do not want to eat inside because I find it less comfortable and would much rather be inside my vehicle listening to an audiobook and enjoying myself and my privacy.

Overall, I think it was very unprofessional to bring this up. I should have a clean slate with each drive through visit, not have to get the third degree because I committed some sort of faux pas. Which I don't think I did, because I often see people eating in fast food parking lots. How does she know I am not busy going to work or somewhere in a rush?

How do you feel about eating in your vehicle in the parking lot of a fast food restaurant versus eating inside the restaurant?

This. My brother used to work there and he told me one day there was, a homeless that passed out from using crack in the bathroom.

in n out is gay and shit, homo, go find a stall where you can put your dick in one glory hole and your ass up against another

People just have horribly low standards of flavour/quality. If these people took a couple hours a week to learn a new recipe within a few months they would have an arsenal of delicious foods they could whip up easily that taste 1000 times better than Mcdicks.

> tfw no Bon Chon in Canada

Truly our fast food is shit

You're a pleb, at least go to Cora if you're going to eat out for breakfast.

>Probably eaten that combo 20 times in the last couple years.

Less than one visit to McDonalds per month is an acceptable rate. It's these fuckers that go everyday that need to face the rope.

I don't know who these north americans are. Everyone I know thinks mcdonalds is fucking disgusting. Fast food can be useful if you meed to grab a bite on the road as quickly as possible but I can't imagine many people would eat there if they had the option of a real restaurant.

I like poutine.

And I like McDonald's.

(McDonald's poutine is shit, though.)

Even I will admit though, poutine is a pretty fucking retarded thing to be "proud of." I dunno when or why leafs started memeing about it, but it needs to stop.

Maybe next time.But seriously, there is no In N Out here so Wendy's.

lmao what the fuck

Tfw big mac's has become one of the most expensive fast food burgers in my town. Still safer than Mohammed's burger and kebab restaurant

Wendy's is the GOAT.

Plenty of choices, dollar menu is based. Food tastes better than other burger joints.

However, Taco Bell is bae.

No

I don't get the fries, personally, but I'd eat the burgers if we had them over here.

Worked there for a year and during that time my anemia & dandruff cleared up entirely. My acne was alleviated somewhat, as long as I wasn't having fuckloads of milkshake everyday.

There's nothing wrong with going frequently. I have a mcdouble several times a week and I'm ottermode. maybe you're just a retard with no self-control and no capability to count calories

I like McShitty's sometimes but it always makes me feel like shit.

I will admit that Wendy's is many times better than McDonald's. Rarely go there, but 10 times out of 10 I would choose Wendy's over McDonald's.

You ruined the Internet for me. Thanks.

I've been to a mcdonalds outside of an airport maybe 3 times in the last 10 years. 2 of those times everyone else was black, even the employees. The other time everyone was red because I was on an Indian reservation. I am not aware of any white people who go to mcdonalds unless they have no other choice.

>You're a pleb, at least go to Cora if you're going to eat out for breakfast.
Oh yeah because I just love those super thin strips of bacon they put next to a heap of fruit. Cora is for women.

My problem with current fast food is the inconsistent service and the inconsistent quality of food. I was in a rush the other day, got a burger at MacDonald's, and the meat was burnt.
Also, the lame "Your fried food isn't ready, please pull forward and we will bring it out to you. If we remember to do that..."
I don't mind eating bland tasteless crap every now and then. Just as long as it is exactly as I expect it to be (and not something different every time).
On that note- Would it kill the employees if they smiled ONCE? I'm really starting to hate millennials.

I don't mind McDonald's, but I think what bothers me the most is their how their food barely has any substance to it. Like you can scoff down one of their burgers and you'll still be hungry afterwards.

No matter how old it is, this old as fuck pasta still makes me rage.

>North Americans

they're everywhere dude

I only go for a change every now and then, they are generally mediocre and not even cheap anymore.

Taco Bell is much better for value, and there are plenty of places that have much better food than McDonalds for the same price. But I do occasionally like to get some fries or a sausage and egg mcmuffin.

The whole point of it was supposed to be consistency. It's quite a laff now.

>go to kfc
>gimmiedat double thing I keep hearing about
>sorry, we don't have that
>drive out

all the food you get at mcdonalds is 100% fresh. you are just making absurd claims

Mcdonalds is shit

that washed up little thing in your picture looks breddy delishus tho

It's not the best fast food place, but it is cheap. That's literally the best appeal other than how well known it is. If there is some family owned burger joint people don't know of and a McDonalds most people will go to McDonalds because they know what it is. Of course if you are a local you will know the family owned place is better. At least it probably is 9/10.

They don't? It's just quick and easy (like your mother).

We don't

I ate one us mcdonalds burger. It made me naseous, and gave me green shit. Like, fucking toxic looking. It was worrying, truly. Never before in my life, had I such a coloured shit, and damn did I never eat one of those shit things again.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Israeli government mandated that for all McDonald's in the country. Nothing but the best for God's Chosen.

I know right? If they just put a picture of what it actually looks like on the menu, I'd see that and say, "well yeah I'll try one of those please"

>noodle
>rice

Is that Bon Chon place supposed to be a chicken place?

this, OP's pic looks delicious as fuck. maybe without the ketchup and pickles though

Grass is green.

Would still eat. NZ maccas is nicer than generic Muricane maccas.

mcdonalds = kike food

>chicken nuggets with curry
>in Sweden
jealous desu

Yeah it's Korean Fried Chicken. Think KFC but not as greasy and fried in various sauces. So it's more flavourful than North American KFC.

I think it's all in the advertising.

You never know, taste is subjective and most Americans have literal shit for taste buds. Same reason when you go to a sit-down restaurant everything is lathered in butter, eating a stick of butter is a tasty treat for a fatass.

Their fries are astonishing, I have no idea what they put in them but they're the best we've got in this country.

3.75 for a double cheesyburger with fries and a coke.

and some of the deals they offer are insane. they throw money at you.

why? it's funny.

breakfast burritos

Collective.
>It's bland as fuck and makes you feel like shit.
Subjective.
>I can't stomach it; even the smell makes me nauseous.
Anecdotal.
>Yet, every day I pass through a train station with a McDonald's, and every day - morning, afternoon, or night - there's a huge fucking line-up.
Anecdotal.
>Every day, on my way to the gym during my lunch break, I see dozens of corporate types on their lunch break schlepping that hot garbage in the ubiquitous grease-stained brown paper bag back to their cubicles.
Anecdotal.
>It's baffling to me.
Subjective.

>Is it the advertising?
Partially, no question.
>Do they really think it tastes good?
Probably. It doesn't have to taste good, sometimes it just has to taste good enough.
>I'm not the healthiest eater in the world, but I do have basic dietary standards.
Good for you.

>tl;dr
A.
Fucking.
Leaf.

I don't usually eat fast food, but when you're hammered its great

Am I fucked for thinking that looks delicious?

I mean Mcdonalds on a regular basis is gross, but every once in the while it's great to indulge in.

There's something wrong with you senpai. A Big Mac with dem McFries is glorious. It's basically scientifically tested and filled with additives to taste good.

Of course it's not healthy for you in the long run, but if you claim not to like Big Macs you're fucking lying.

I know no one that likes McDonalds

Those patties look fucking horrific. So overcooked it's almost black, how does shit taste?

And honestly I feel bad for you if you need to drench your fries in that shit to enjoy them. Holy fuck that is gross looking.

I cook like an angel yet there are times when McD is convenient. Like when I have about 10 minutes of spare time for eating before an appointment that lasts really long.
That and McDs tastes a lot better in germany.

Ch-ch-ch-ch...

...Chez Cora!

pretty comfy desu senpai

Do they still use beef tallow for the fries there? Everybody fucking raved about the fries back when they were deep fried in beef tallow.

mcd double cheeseburger is wonderful
it's nothing like real food but something about the mixture of artificial flavouring, grease and perservatives makes it taste amazing

In only eat fast food about twice a year though so it stays a rare treat, can't understand how there are people who actually live on this shit.

I stopped at McDonald's in Dover TN this year on the 4th of July weekend. They had a deal,buy a 1/4 Pounder get another one for 25 cents. I got one for me and my wife's son. As soon as he opened it,he was mystified at how fucking perfect it looked. He said "This is the best looking McDonald's burger I have ever seen'

So I redpilled him. I said "Do you know why? Everybody in there is white."

Sugar + Salt = Addiction
You're an animal and your brain chemistry is easily manipulated.

For me its th McChicken. The best fast food sandwich.

I don't know if they have Burger King in your oblast but I highly fucking recommend their fries

>hating Mcdonalds God's greatest invention to mankind

Fucking leaf.

You sound like a fucking faggot.

A number one with a coke is fucking great you faggot

>not Spicy McChicken

Pleb. Also, hold the mayo.

Gross hipster shit. Especially those fries.

Some states don't sell the spicy chicken
T. Sad wisconsinater

I picked one up from a wal*mart the other year because fuck it I back when I was in white america my grandparents used to treat us to it once in a while.

Black mcdonalds had to like warm up the microwaves and get a crate of patties out of the freezer because somebody ordered one and I had to wait about half an hour, and then I got this awful pink/grey grease sponge out of it, and no amount of toppings could fix it.

It was substantially better at one time, today it is largely living off of name recognition and being an established chain fucking everywhere. Their market share is in decline right now, of all the fast food burgers McDonalds is probably the lowest quality.

> McChicken
> best fast food sandwich
> in a country that has Chick-Fil-A

Pleb/10

the only thing subpar is the missles sent from gaza.

Wow it's almost like people have different taste than you. I guess the Jews must have brainwashed them away from the Iron pill.

Get fucked, cunty.

Isn't McDonalds doing very poorly in America and only being held up by overseas sales?

I can taste your autism.

not an argument

chick-fil-a is actually pretty good. Wouldn't have even tried it if they hadn't gone on that gay bashing binge.

Kill yourself you moose fucking faggot

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/18/mcdonalds-hires-foreign-h-1bs-fires-70-american-accounting-staff/

wtf I hate McDonalds now

Their breakfast isn't awful. Tons of salt but at least I can see what's in it.

Canadian here. It's been my experience that people who like McDonalds are just lazy and ignorant. Not everybody who eats McDonalds is obese, but everybody who is obese eats McDonalds.

It must be strange only being able to communicate with human beings through strict logical syllogism.

Expensive but better than average

McDonald's only had one good burger ever. It was called the McDlLT/BigTasty. It was decent,but niggers couldn't afford $4 so it got canned.

Delicious

not an argument

The burger in pic looks delicious honestly.

>It's bland as fuck and makes you feel like shit. I can't stomach it; even the smell makes me nauseous.

Are we talking about American burgers or American women?

We do, but I rarely go there, since those all-black burgers kinda scare me off
no idea senpai

Germany still has the big tasty bacon. And it will stay. Feelsgood.jpg

Jesus christ McDonald's is shit-tier
If you want some quality American 9000 calorie meals go to Burger King

The pickles tho

I fucking hate fat people's hands. I can;t explain it. Fat fingers piss me off to no end and when they have jewelry on, as to distract from their fat disgusting hands, it makes me angrier. Like when they have on a ring that looks like it's strangling the finger. It's just fucking gross. You can;t church up your fatness and make it ok. Also, whats with fat girls and big rings/jewelry. You still look fat you fucking pig.

Fuck I hate fat people.

>Shit Tier Cheese
>Re-hydrated Onions
>Iceberg Lettuce
>Useless piece of bread in the middle
>Sauce that consists of nigger semen and thousand island dressing
>Lowest quality shoe-leather meat you can find

I honestly feel a little bit sorry for you fags that actually eat that garbage.

>not eating real food that doesn't kill you for cheaper

>I can't stomach it

lol woman

Fucking nailed it.

It's really all about that pickle right there. Like you know when you get to that part of it the rest won't matter anymore.

Well shit, now I want to go out to get a burger at a local place
Thanks leaf

eastern europe is big tasty land. probably most popular burger there

So we are talking about American women?

never had the Mcfish filet before
how is it in burger land?

I'm so sorry about your country. You fuckers need to do some cleansing.

kek. Germany controls McDs more than any other restaurant. You are much less likely to eat garbage there than at your local kebap dealers.
But what do you know, you burgers literally eat grease with sugar and find it to have a good taste.

I'm not experienced with Australian sex. How does that go?

It's not that people got brainwashed into liking it. Everyone starts off liking it. I have never seen a child that did not like McDonalds food.

But being told "it's disgusting!" by left-wing faggots over and over and over can eventually brainwash left wingers into thinking it really is bad, despite what their taste buds are saying. They actually FEEL bad, even though there is literally nothing wrong with the food, nor any chemical process at work, but they have convinced themselves that they must feel bad so they do.

I very rarely eat McDs. I can afford better. But there's nothing wrong with it. If I need to stop for food on a long drive I go with McDs because it's consistent everywhere and is easy to eat while driving.

And I do like it. Well enough.

It's 5 or 6/10 food that is alright if there's nothing else around.

>Has a good burger gone because of niggers not having money
>Feels sorry for another country that can afford it.
You are pretty dumb user.

>Insert pickle
>Wiggle it around
>block phone number after

Nice copypasta, faggot

That's the point you Mook
McDinalf's selling point is consistency no matter what part of the planet you're on
And they nail it

Jesus man. It's a fucking fast food burger that looks like somebody stepped on it.

The only thing USA sexual about it is that the pickle is sliced.

Another shit posting garbage topic posted by a leaf idiot.

If you're seeing this you aren't using the filters.

Get on our level new fags.

Biggest problem with fast food is it varies in quality, not even from chain to chain "which it does" but I mean from store to store. Hardee's, Carl's Junior for west coast fags is the perfect example. I like in a rural area with farms. There's a Hardee's about 10 miles away next to a gas station. Food is fantastic always hot as fuck and fresh. If I went north of my house for 30 minutes and ate at the Hardee's near a Walmart up there staffed entirely by nigs and a few white trash. It's dog shit. Meats cold, condiments slopped on ectect.

Fast food can be good, great even. But it depends on what chain and where you are. In general for me from best to worst burgers wise
Steak and Shake
Cook out
5 guys
Viking Burger
In&out
Wendy's
Hardee's
Trash
Burger King
McDonald's