Knowledge Bomb. Building 7 & Flight 93

Consider this abit of a "thank you" gift for listening to my other Knowledge Bombs so far.

> Building 7 was brought down by a demolition.

To understand why, consider which agencies were in that building & what possible documents were in it.

Now here is the juicy stuff.

People(some First responders & various government workers) were killed inside the building by a Spec Op's team. The fires inside it was from bodies being burnt and things being destroyed.

Bringing down the building(It was rigged to blow as a fail safe) was a way to cover the whole thing up. A call went out to det the charges.

Lets put it this way, everyone hears about the Twin Towers, but not what happened inside Building 7. 9/11 just gave the Spec Op's team a fantastic distraction and from how things went down, it was planned in advanced.

What or who ever was inside WTC7 was a top priority target for elimination.

The witnesses nearby WTC7 were threatened if they came forward about what they saw or heard near Building 7 before it "collapsed".

NYPD SWAT even responded, but you never hear anything about them on 9/11 do ya? In some 9/11 footage you can even see some of them around.

> Flight 93 was shot down.

Shouldn't be any surprise really.

It didn't crash into the ground, thats just where the debris landed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n_fp5kaVYhk
youtube.com/watch?v=G1zED8dy63w
youtu.be/kn2uwH2uLqk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yale-China_Association#Early_years
youtube.com/watch?v=w-uTEIHqTuk
youtu.be/F8LivSW9zLg?t=2m50s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is all common knowledge at this point dude

Ok, what the hell would be in WTC7? Was that where they were running the operation?

This is a new spin on the WTC 7 theory.

Not really.

Pay attention to what I said about Building 7.

I tell it to you guys now, because I don't want to see something like that happen again in the near future.

Like all knowledge bombs, I'm just sharing the Intel.

All I ask is that you read, think and spread the word.

take this faggot shit to

>Ok, what the hell would be in WTC7?
i'd too like to know this.

Like i know the Pentagon got hit in a specific section that had damning evidence towards the elite.

The Knowledge Bombs I've did have a good track record. This one is no different.

The pentagon being hit there was intentional.

Who are the good globalist groups?
Is Vladimir Putin an ally or enemy?
What could I do to gain the knowledge you have?
Do I have to join some secret society?

was the pentagon really hit by a plane?

Don't fucking lie

1) Can't name them specifically, but there is a reason why you see the world having positive changes at a steady pace fighting back against the negative changes.

2) Vlad is a enemy to some globalist groups, not all of them.

3) Try to pay attention to things like this and go from there.

4) Nope.

The pentagon & the Twin Towers is a whole different ballgame my friend.

Not something I'll cover just yet, but that all depends on how these Knowledge Bombs keep going ya know?

So, you sustain that 9/11 was a false flag? If the Spec Ops was planned it means that they would know.

meaning was it a missile? Why won't they release the tapes of that were confiscated from surrounding cctv systems in the near by area?

Interesting. Do you have an recommended books or video's for anons to learn from?
How could I assist in helping the Good Globalist's

When I say "planned" I'm refering to how they(Spec Op's) did a clean sweep of any survivors and witnesses in the whole WTC7 the way they did.

Why is the world headed in this direction? Are (((they))) doing this out of altruistic reasons? Malicious? Or just for pure, unbridled greed, and maintaining the status quo?

Tell me about the Maersk Alabama, the suspicious cargo, the SEALs "suicide" and its relation to flight 370

What spec ops? what branch what unit?

Some UAV's are quite big these days and they look much like planes to the untrained eye.

That's all the breadcrumbs I'll give in that direction.

One way is figuring out how to bring down Soro's.

He's bad for Globalist groups in general.

We have two options gentlemen.

1) The government is as powerful and we believe and is doing incredibly shady moon patrols on us.

2) The government is extremely incompetent with all the money simply going into someone's pockets while everyone else is just a mindless bureaucrat.

Both are pretty bad.

That's the concerning part. Either they know and won't say or they have no idea whom.

Old School Globalists vs New School Globalists.

Best way to put it into a nutshell.

As someone with knowledge what are your thoughts on government service (police, military, Intelligence Agency's)
I'm curious as to your thoughts on this matter

And a 3rd option which is all of the above.

Different actions coming from the same powerful people.

But does one hand know what the other is doing?

>That's the concerning part. Either they know and won't say or they have no idea whom.
Oh my god, I've figured it out, it was a british spec ops. Britain did 9/11 under the order of the queen

Many good people having to deal with some corrupt people controlling them every once and a while.

Few bad apples in the ranks, but thats sometimes due to personal issues or greed.

When I say "powerful" I don't mean it's benevolent, or even efficient. Just that it can be utilized to pull off some really great feats.

I can't see there ever being an all powerful government that is run by the people.

That would imply 7/7 was payback going off your train of thought.

To work there yourself?

Military is a dog and pony show. I can only guess as much from intel services.

Shit-tier and extremely unprofessional. NOTHING like you see in "operator" movies. NOTHING:

Just as an example, navy SEALs once requested evac by chopper because they got stuck in sand and couldnt move the fucking car out of it.

It's a shitshow.

What do you do for a living?
How long have you been on Cred Forums?
How did you find out about this place?
Is it true that CIA/FBI elements browse this website?

It's possible, but not at this current stage in human history.

Former military?

Oh my god you are right, I didn't even think about this. The whole war on terrorism is secretly Britain and US going at eachother

>semantics

Obviously. Who talks about current events in the context of eons from now?

1) Nothing interesting.

2) for a few months

3) Laughing at people being concerned over cartoon frogs.

4) Likely, and they probably troll eachother much like they do IRL.

This, I'm a network administrator for the gov and I see daily incompetence on all levels

Around 22 min in. But watch the whole thing, its good.

Are there people who actually doubt that this wasn't real?

Almost military.

More knowledgeable on the topic that many serving militarymen. Green Beret wannabe that thankfully knew enough at the appropriate time.

It's a shitshow. And I'm close to policemen too.

Globalists?

Notice how the middle goes first.(which is why the top part of the building in the center goes down.

Same went for the Towers.

The war of 1812 might never have ended.

Green Beret? They are U.S. though are you on vacation in Spain?
Or perhaps you planned on immigrating to the US? Either way what did you mean by knowing enough at the appropriate time?

Events can be real, but sometimes what is shown is altered abit.

Do you have literally anything to back up your claims? Like anything at all, especially concerning this "spec ops" team. An image of a special forces team operating in downtown on that day? Something?

These conspiracies get dumber with each passing year.

> Just as an example, navy SEALs once requested evac by chopper because they got stuck in sand and couldnt move the fucking car out of it.

This needs to be made a meme.

What do you think will happen to the U.S. if Trump were to be elected?

I think building 7 was full of FEMA coffins that Hitler Bush was going to put all the Ralph Nader voters in so that he could bring communism to America.

That's why they blew it up.

It's fine if you think its a "conspiracy".

I'm just giving out some Intel.

Green Beret is the slang we use for MOE, our army spec ops. We also use green berets.

By knowing enough I mean I was lucky to meet the appropriate people and know about the appropriate stuff as to realise my dream was not what I thought it was and that I was making the mistake of my life.

Nows not the time for jokes.

Intel like this doesn't come around often if ever anymore.

Significantly better then what Hillary would ever do.

I know that, youre sharing some half baked idea either you or someone else on the itnernet came up with.

I want to know WHY you believe this. If I believe in something its generally because theres some sort of compelling evidence for it.

I understand thank you for clearing that up for me. What is life in Spain like?
Are you happy with the way things are over there?

People want answers about Building 7 & 93.

My post may leave more questions then answers but the Intel has to get out.

This. Only redpill is to use his own mind, nothing else.

This isn't half baked ideas or theories.

Look at my previous Knowledge Bomb threads.

I just gave some Intel.

Just like every Knowledge Bomb thread.

Spain is ok if you have money or wits to live with little money.

It's not even a quarter as bad as the rest of Europe above the Pyrenees.

Life here is very comfortable, again, if you're not tight on money.

lol.

You sound like a cool dude.

BTW, I hope more people check this out.

It's rare any type of this info bubbles to the surface.

LOTS OF INFO HERE FAGGOTS.

22 min in will tell you what you want to know.

Gold depository. They all have standing orders should something like the wtc happen to move the gold and blow the building. Nothing more than that, but if course it's not something they'd make common knowledge, which leaves room for conspiritards who want you to believe the same government that can't even pave the roads could somehow keep an operation like this secret for decades.

Wasn't it mortgages held by the bank on the housing market?

Fascinating stuff.

WTC7 didn't have gold.

>knowledge bomb
>bomb
bomb
youtube.com/watch?v=G1zED8dy63w

Look which entities had offices in the WTC7.

What threat are you helping >us against, exactly?

How do you cut down a tree?

You break the base.

Consider it a vaccine for something that might be coming up.

Sez u

There were more valuable things in there then some shiny elements.

I believe in another video he mentions Enron as well. Its been awhile I'd have to refresh.

In each Knowledge Bomb, I try to get important stuff out.

Cred Forums seemly has been the perfect place for it.

Sad nobody cared about the hurt firefighter.

>Federal Home Loan Bank
So I was right, they wiped their own debt?

Every agency

inside is juicy. This looks like one "convenient" disaster.

Salomon Smith Barney
IRS Regional Council
U.S. Secret Service
C.I.A
American Express Bank International
Standard Chartered Ban
Provident Financial Management
ITT Hartford Insurance Group
First State Management Group, Inc
Federal Home Loan Bank
NAIC Securities
Securities & Exchange Commission
Mayor's Office of Emergency Mgmt

>Guiliani's emergency office
Intradasting

Those digits
Confirmed occult war between us and gb

all of your knowledge bombs are plausible conclusions that most pol users already possibly believe in.

You havent provided any proof of anything that shows youre any special or different than any of us.

The only things that interest me were the oil pipeline situation and you said that the bombings were just tests for what more to come.

>debt
No, It's not just debt. It's evidence that implicates them in their crimes...

Only vigilante justice can save us at this point. The Jews have protected themselves under technicalities of man's law.

MSM caring only about the narrative.

I know you're alluding to a major false flag coming up.

Before election or after?

Do you understand why a Spec Op's team was sent in to "purge" the place now?

Operation Paperclip might have something to do with it.

I can't make believers out of everyone, but I try to give you guys some important knowledge about things.

EU related. 9/11 scale. Cells everywhere.

More digits, implicating nazi scientists in all this which in turn implicates the moon landing. Berry Interesting.

Ok lets say you are right, there's still government protocols in place to keep places like this and whatever they contain from being compromised. That's all thos was, and I also agree that they shot down Flight 97, no sinister motives, the passengers get to be remembered as heroes and the government doesn't have to admit they shot down a plane full of americans, altough most people would agree it was the right thing to do.

Unfortunately like I said, theae discrepencies are what gives some of the more extreme theories teaction. Yes they are lying to us, that doesn't mean that other sources are automatically true.

I believe operation paper clip was related to mkultra and mind control programs. 9-11 was probably the biggest trauma based mind control action to ever take place.

My Knowledge Bomb threads always are.

WTC7 was a target, I'll leave it at that.

What kind of food do the globalists eat?

Paperclip was for science.

They are still human.

Organic and goddamn those digits, kek has blessed this thread.

>Knowledge Bomb
stop fucking saying that. if you have any actual info to give then give it. and dont say "just look at my other threads" because fuck you. learn to pasta or fuck off. your other threads were probably deleted for being LARP bullshit you fucking faggot.

Kek has showed up in EVERY SINGLE Knowledge Bomb thread I have ever did.

Not joking, and that should also tell you something.

Mind control is the ultimate science, 9-11 induced trauma in the entire population if not the world by playing it nonstop on tv for weeks. Then we got retarded wars. Are you saying this is not relevant to your Kb?

REEEEEEEE?

Look, this isn't LARPing or whatever.

Either come with some real knowledge or fuck off. Not gonna believe anything you say just because you're all "veiled and mysterous" about it. You don't have any information that isn't on google or hasn't been posted here dozens of times so stop with the stupid rp bullshit.

Or prove me wrong.

I won't be holding my breath.

I was responding to someone else.

Thanks for the info, now we'll be able to stop it.

prove yourself you fucking nigger

>knowledge bomb

>tells Cred Forums what we've known for ages

Gj m8. You're shit. Now fuck off attention whore.

Are the Olympians winning against the illerbaderby?

Watch things happen overtime.

Does Trump believe in Kek??

youtu.be/kn2uwH2uLqk

Links operation paper clip to mkultra
Wtc7 somehow involved in this hmm

Getting mad at me is pointless in the grand scheme of things.

Look for similar buildings to the WTC7 interms of significance.

I'm not going to make everyone believe or listen, but thats a given going on here.

That is more confusing then the sheer number of groups the US has funded that are now fighting in Syria against eachother.

Oh shit, now I understand thanks for the (((knowledge bomb)))

Seriously go blow an aids infested nigger with your rp bullshit.

The Germans bunt down something to rise to power.

Certain groups took down somethings to rise to power.

Paperclip is not connected to WTC7 fyi.

I'd like to think they mutually respect eachother.

(((Britain)))
(((US)))

I've noticed other people coming on here leaking stuff and they get much less flak then I do.

Fascinating.

Considering the UK's role in the Iraq wars its something interesting indeed.

2016 or later?

Have fun with this Information tonight Cred Forums.

Even if you don't fully respect me, I appreciate how special of a place this is. :)

> bring down Soros
Is it even possible?

What's to say those aren't all half baked, unsubstantiated ideas as well?

I can tell you right now im dropping a knowledge bomb on you by saying that there is a super advanced civilization living in floating cities in the upper atmopshere of Venus, but you should be skeptical of my claim because what im saying is simply that and nothing more.

You're dropping word bombs, not knowledge bombs, unless the knowledge we gain from this is that people can spew whatever bullshit they want on the internet without actually supporting any of it.

Do the math on how many potential ISIS members the EU has right now.

Lone wolfs are scary, but the whole pack is deadly.

It's cuz you don't have a meme name like High Level Insider, fbianon, or redshield user.

You said EU related, 9/11 scale. Germany?

He's globalist group is going down in flames.

Theres nothing wrong with being skeptical.

But don't immediately put it aside to do bad past experiences.

Go back to jackdurden.com

I will play along.

1. What do you think about William Cooper? Was he murdered for exposing the cult of Isis on the radio?

2. Is the 'Olympians vs. Babylon' paradigm a good way to concieve of the two factions of globalists?

3. What is the relationship between Putin, the rest of the former KGB establishment, and today's incarnation of the comintern.

4. What is the relationship between the Western occultist societies and Eastern atheistic communism?

Meme names make you a target.

Who says it will solely take place in 1 country?

I appreciate your posting, user.

All buildings were demolished.
AE911TRUTH.ORG

t. Architectural Engineer

So the 9/11 EU scale thing...

It's gonna be on 10/4 isn't it?

No shit, it's obviously inevitable. But that was not the question.

If someone says something to me that makes zero sense, I put it aside.

Im completely and utterly open to compelling evidence though. If you provide something actually material to back up this claim of a spec ops death squad in building 7, I will compeltely shift my viewpoint on this topic.

I would actually like to believe that just because it sounds way more interesting.

What?

1) No idea on that. But I do know Bill Hicks =/= Alex Jones. That theory is utterly stupid.

2) There is more then 2. Also its more like a spectrum if interests, goals, and power levels. Things like that.

3) You can't build a good structure without a strong base to support it.

4) Ones a powerful force, the other is merely useful idiots in a longterm game.

So your best defense now is that other people do it too? Go back to your safe space before you get triggered snowflake, no one here believes you.

Could you just fuck off already?

Just dismiss him as fake and go about shitposting and calling people shills.

Who killed Andrew Breitbart?

Ty.

Twin Towers is a complex matter, its not merely a controlled demo like building 7 was.

If the truth of how many Cells was out there, the EU would break up immediately to save the continent.

Read between the lines.

This, when we ask when you always respond something other

1. K

2. Does the spectrum swing between those who prefer Aristotlian objectivism vs. those who believe in Platonic mysticism?

3. Is Putin still a communist? Do ideological communists hold any sway in the modern FSB?

4. What about: Mao being an editor for 'Yale In China'
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yale-China_Association#Early_years
>Between 1919 and 1920, future Chairman Mao Zedong had several encounters with the school: he edited its student magazine, re-focusing it on "thought reorientation," and operated a bookshop out of its medical college.

Not a fake.

So much triggerment.

Why is NYPD SWAT never talked about on 9/11? Because of what went down in and around building 7 before it came down.

H

Such a trail of bodies it would make slasher film villains be jealous.

Give yourself a tripcode and start digging for info for us user. Your in a position to make a difference, you could have as much access as Snowden.

>9/10 - Rumsfeld says 2.3 trillion dollars cannot be tracked
>9/11 - largest federal office space outside of DC collapses from debris damage

The best part is, if you look at the site, WTC7 has office buildings between it and bdg. 1 & 2. They suffered massive damage and never fell, they burned longer and hotter and never fell.

Then WTC7 just comes down... and somehow the (((media))) knew before hand.

There are no lines.

Isn't the >20% unemployment rate concerning for the people?

When you say "cells", what is the nature of the attack are they going to coordinate?

Is it going to be a cyber attack (financial, infrastructural)? Biological? Nuclear? Or a coordinated wave of killings?

implying destroying a bldg is easier and less suspicious than just shredding some papers

Why breitbart? I thought it was the exposing of obama was what made him a target

WTC7 was a target, but not for people in caves.

I don't know everything, but I do know somethings.

2) Think profit/stability/growth vs Control.

3) Nope. Communists have more sway on western campuses ironically enough.

4) Thats interesting.

>hurrrrrr ur triggered by my stupid, meaningless claims

If by triggered you mean amazed not just at your stupidity, but the stupidity of the people who accept your claims at face value, then yes, im triggered.

Its funny how you call me a special snowflake, when youre the one pretending like you're dispensing knowledge that only you are privy to know.

Please enlighten me o great one! I am but a blind government pawn! I need not require sources, as I am fully erect knowing that I am being graced with forbidden knowledge!

Thats how stupid you all are.

From previous threads, the latter. Combining methods for maximum impact with no limits on manpower.

Well that number is obviously not true.

Meaning a lot of people work illegally without declaring, and others work for less official money than declared.

I'm in a good situation myself, but for what I've seen, the people that are suffering the most dont seem very smart or britght to me, meaning with this that they could find a ton of ways of making money if they looked into it.

Are you joking? Who doesn't already know all of this?

Should i watch some Bill Cooper Videos, op? Never did, but he was foretelling 9/11

I don't know why there's so many people complaining in this thread.

It's not like you're obligated to read it.

Did O order the death of Tom Clancy?

Well when 2 bigger ones are about to go down and some other things are happening on the same day.......

How many people are going to notice another building going down nearby?

Obama knew Hillary could take care of a person problem.

Which is why he "owed her one" going forward.

Bingo guys.

Notice how its never reported that people died in WTC7.

Death by a thousand rapid cuts.

Of course. They were killed trying to get in to the game.

>I'm just giving out some Intel.
no, you haven't actual giving anything but an opinion

Shills b shillin.

No where am I claiming to be super powerful.

Yep.

My other threads are filled with knowledge.

Not about what went on in Building 7.

They are coming out of the woodwork.

Soros.

Don't be projecting. :)

Definitely.

>youtube.com/watch?v=w-uTEIHqTuk

No, you should read his book: Behold a Pale Horse. Then you should watch the lost interview I posted just now. Beginning with videos will prevent you from understanding the context and time the videos had been made in. Reading the book will provide a clear linear narrative.

>not controlled demo
Lol yarite nigger. Free fall speed, into thier own footprints 50 mins apart. I guess you dont understand how steel and concrete buildings work.
The internal structure (elevator shaft) wasnt disturbed by an aluminum plane. Which oddly flew strait through concrete and steel facade, and disspeared. The fire was so hot a woman can be seen waving from the hole lol.
Free fall speed, into thier own footprints. Obvious to even the casual.

One last thing for tonight.

The MSM right now(2016) is in free-fall speed.

They are going to fall apart real soon.

Reread what I said.

It wasn't specifically just a controlled demo.

There were other things going on in and under the towers.

>They are going to fall apart real soon

What will that look like? How are they even funded?

I wanted to be mad at you, to shit on you for trickling out known information, then I realized that not that many people here will remember all of this because they had been children at the time. Shit, now I just realized that many of them have probably never seen a Waco or Ruby Ridge documentary. They don't know just how fucked everything is yet. They can feel it, they can taste it and they don't remember a time before it.

God what a time to be alive.

>Bingo
I love the videos and witness accounts of the empty building with warm cups of coffee sitting on desks. RIP Barry Jennings.

This is why I drink. We aren't mean to stare into this abyss and I was doing it with books before this whole internet thing became what it is now.

I just wanna watch the world burn.

Been a comfy show ao far. Needs to pick up the pace though.

Praise Kek.

Everything that fall falls at freefall speed dipshit. What it should have hovered there for a few minutes? Gtfo with your kindergarten level understanding of physics.

>EU massive attack soonish
>pieces not quite in place yet
>multiple? Bridges in London going down like Bane did to Gotham
>houses of Lord and Commons plus other gov building near Big Ben could be British Building 7'd?
>multiple places/cities simultaneously when it goes down - distractions and/or operational but something about London Bridges is central to these info bombs.

>say vague shit
>act like it's profound

where are the links to compelling evidence even vague circumstantial shit? atm this is a vague spec ops fantasy shitpost.

>Barry Jennings

youtu.be/F8LivSW9zLg?t=2m50s

>shortly after the second plane hit
>explosions
>lobby in shambles
>Stepping over bodies

there weren't any planes were there.
that dropped the twins I mean?

the shard in london maybe?

that would be dope

Dr. Judy Wood type complex?