How does this make you feel?

How does this make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

pressall.wordpress.com/2016/03/05/pope-francis-says-arab-invasion-is-social-fact-and-a-good-thing/
gotquestions.org/Messianic-Judaism.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Messianic_Judaism
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

As a Muslim, I feel very alienated
We are your brothers in abrahamic faith and would prefer the term Judeo-Christo-Muslim

Sick of cuckservatives always saying "Judeo-Christian values" to suck up to jews.

Angry. Christianity is anti-Pharisee. There is no meaningful concept of Pharisee-Christian values. Pharisee values are anti-Christian.

Makes me think of that cuck (((O'Hannity)))

Considering jew's practically built all of modern society, I feel nothing.

i'm quite perplexed how christians disavow jews when half of their holy book is copypasta'd from jews, their holy land is in jewrusalem, all their prophets are jews, their ten commandments that they base their entire moral code on was discovered by Moses, and Jesus himself was a Jewish preacher. it's some serious doublethink

This, unironically.

Jewish values and christian values are totally different, and even oppositional at times. Read the NT when Jesus BTFOs the pharisees and Sadducees...

Read above.

What you call (modern) Judaism is the Pharisee heresy. The Old Testament Jews were proto-Christians.

Phariseeism/modern Judaism a heresy with a different set of values. Everything good about proto-Christian Judaism is properly incorperated into Christianity.

No. They have been kicked out of every society they have ever been in. No one wants them.

Like it's time to destroy Europe once again. pressall.wordpress.com/2016/03/05/pope-francis-says-arab-invasion-is-social-fact-and-a-good-thing/

Heresy born out of (((Vatican 2)))

t. Orthodox

christianity is the biggest jew the jews ever jewed and you faggots eat it up.

>idk why Christians don't like the people that crucified their king and have blasphemed against and cursed them for 2,000 years

Christians in Cred Forums are one of the most pathetic demographics of Cred Forums, almost as bad as furries and robots, they think they can reconcile white nationalism with their jewish heresy that promotes globalism, anti racism , charity, chastity, weakness as a virtue and all sorts of degenerate crap that have nothing to do with European golden ages of pre Christian Rome, Greece, Mycenics and post Christian Illuminism, French revolution and secularism.

gas them all

Im catholic so mines would be roma-aryan christian

This.

>aryan
that would be hindu you retard

I think this is referring to Messianic Judaism which is not contrary to what was taught in the early Christianity, and it is common knowledge that jews and gentiles who both believed in Jesus as the Savior were worshiping along side on another in the synagogues(place of meeting/ house of worship) until the Sadduccees and Pharisees started. See John and in particular John 16.

For more info see below.

>gotquestions.org/Messianic-Judaism.html

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Messianic_Judaism