Post yfw Oversight outsmarts Obama

>Clinton indicted for emails
>Pardoned by Obama

Not their plan.
Indict Hillary for all the lesser crimes first. If any stick and Obama has to step in to pardon, she'd lost all voter faith. Then, when Trump is in, indict her for the emails.

>Indict Hillary for perjury
>Doesn't stick, no official statement

>Indict Hillary with conspiracy to tamper with evidence
>Might stick if Combetta rolls over, Obama pardons

>Nobody wants to vote for Hillary after that
>Trump wins

>Indict for 30,000 individual cases of FOIA violation, one for each email, served consecutively

>Nobody to pardon you.

>she'd lost all

she'd lose all

I sure hope this is true.

Any good oversight videos to watch?

She already lost though.

You don't understand the power of a Presidential pardon. No charges even have to be brought, Obama can pardon her of EVERYTHING.

Can't the next President just un-pardon everything?

No

>Combetta caves and says Hillary ordered him to doctor/destroy the emails.
>30,000 cases of 18 U.S. Code ยง 1519
>Up to 20 years of imprisonment per case
>Hillary gets 60,000 years in prison.

Can you pardon someone for something they haven't been convicted for yet?

and how does that look?

Obama would pardon her after the election on his last day in office. Doing it beforehand would be needlessly suicidal. Remember all the people Bill pardoned for pay on his last day.

Just like the team that loses the Superbowl. Once Billary loses the election her career is finished. She will die a slow commie psyOP death.

You can't preemptively pardon, though; even if you could, saying S-STOP INVESTIGATING GUYS I GRANT LIFELONG IMMUNITY TO ANY CRIMES makes you look absolutely retarded and guarantees people will avoid a campaign with that much shadiness.

POTUS can

Seems counterproductive since it'd kill Hillary's campaign.

He can have her prosecuted with a blanket accusation covering all crimes then issuing a blanket pardon.

You cannot be sued twice for the same offense.

That's assuming the media talks about it

You have to accuse somebody of a specific crime, you can't bring someone to trial over every crime there is

I implied all crimes pertaining the e-mail scandal + Benghazi, etc.

Which would still be a long list.

Hate to burst your bubble but the dude is going to sit there all day and plead the 5th. Nothing will happen over this.

Yes. The one was pretty juicy, in fact the past 3 have all been fucking awesome.

Yep but then she won't get close to the support needed to even attempt an election fraud.
Also when the results our announced she will stroke out and die anyway.

that dude is a solid bro, never heard of him before this and i would almost bet utah is more cooler cuz of him

Witnessed

T H I C C

>Plead 5th
>Spend life in prison or get killed once you get out.

He literally has nothing to lose by rolling over.