The Hillary campaign's phone banking system is entirely unsecured...

The Hillary campaign's phone banking system is entirely unsecured. You don't even need to verify an email address to sign up and start making calls.

Sure would be a shame if that basket of deplorables got their hands on this information.

ITT: we false-flag and make Hillary look bad. Be as obnoxious as possible to everyone you phone bank with in Hillary's name.
Suggestion

Offer cash or fresh fruit for vote
Ask if willing to claim trump sexually assaulted them
Ask i willing to participate in fake school shooting
Ask if they had sexual relations with Bill and if no apologize and say ;if you change your mind she's prepared to make an offer'
Over a voucher for a free abortion
Ask if they own guns and then say you've been added to our database.

The goal is to be subtle yet abnoxious at the same time.

REMEMBER:
Subtle racism, redpills, etc Just enough to piss them off but not too obvious. Troll subtly
Redstates blue, blue states red, swingstates blue.
When painting results, don't go fill red or blue, do about 80% +/-. Again subtly and less obvious.
Make sure your name and hang up reasons are plausible. The harder they are to separate from "actual" calls, the more valuable they are when they catch on.

Have fun all you banjo lipped faggots.

Don't blow this Cred Forums. We can win PA alone with these calls.
LINKS:
hillaryclinton.com/calls

SCRIPT LIST: sli.mg/v0Ceg3

EXEMPLARY:
youtube.com/watch?v=iI8tuwAjh5o
vocaroo.com/i/s08N2WFvsPhy
vocaroo.com/i/s0x9hylQy3Vq
vocaroo.com/i/s0yRpcO1pXfC

last thread: is kill

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0dgY21woMg3
youtube.com/watch?v=YFCNIpzL-Ic
youtube.com/watch?v=pYz5Q83oQOg
i.sli.mg/Z0yzm4.png
dailycaller.com/2016/07/22/emails-dnc-created-fake-craigslist-job-post-smearing-trump-organization/
youtube.com/watch?v=-KTsXHXMkJA
youtube.com/watch?v=LQUXuQ6Zd9w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

vocaroo.com/i/s0dgY21woMg3
s

imma go be a muslim n sheeit

Nation of Islam, represent!

Cred Forums has already made it to the news and has twisted the election results as well as planted the seed of doubt in people's minds
now this happens. it's too good to waste, but don't fuck it up with memes and general autism. think of a strategy first. also, somebody pls post a topic guide for calls, so this gains momentum around Cred Forums userbase

This was my work last night if y'all interested. Featuring Jerry Sandusky, Abdul and Gay Brian.

youtube.com/watch?v=YFCNIpzL-Ic

You idiot.

You should put strong hillary so they wont get called back.

Fool.

youtube.com/watch?v=pYz5Q83oQOg

BTW here's a registration guide: i.sli.mg/Z0yzm4.png

doesn't that just put them on a "will you donate to us" list?

its one trash email theyll get and they may assume hes donating already.

If you put in trump they will just bombard him with pro clinton proaganda.

Kek. I laugh everytime you say "This is Jerry Sandusky!"

BILLY MAYS HERE

Ask women to speak to their husband

"may i speak to the man of the house"

Bump

Also give people the wrong message for their group
Tell gays the real tragedy of the Orlando nightclub shooting was Trumps Islamophobia comments
Tell blacks an mexicans that Hillary supports trans people using womens restaurants

Bump

Keep calling Colorado and telling them that Hillary is going to keep a strong federal government and enforce the ban on Marijuana.

This. Be subtle, but be so insulting that people who would have voted Shillary will think "fuck this shit, they're patronizing me, I'll go Trump".

I thought Adul was his best work!!!!!

Censored post in case people are fags

i didnt even realize that the op had the uncensored stuff lol

Here's a different idea:

Just be honest. Use Hitlery's phonebank system to call people, but tell them you're phonebanking for Trump.

Lying to smear your opponent's campaign is the left's strategy. dailycaller.com/2016/07/22/emails-dnc-created-fake-craigslist-job-post-smearing-trump-organization/

Don't stoop to their level, user.

they have not shut this down yet?

The media can't even report on this because it makes her look incompetent. Sasuga, shitposters.

what the fuck, man

This one is great

I'll try this in 10 and report back

Thanks user. Treat them well enough and you'll show them that we're not as deplorable as Hitlery makes us out to be.

Lie to a potential voter and you could give Hitlery some ammunition. If her campaign catches wind of 'the deplorables' pretending to be phonebankers to smear her campaign, the media will never shut up about it.

This isn't a private board, bro.
Plenty in her campaign and journalists would already know about this and they're probably trying to build a case to make a story on it.
Some of the numbers in whatever lists people are calling are probably "honey pot" numbers too. Where you'll be recorded for ammo against us.

They were caught flatfooted this time and while they debated what to do there was already so much damage being inflicted that they can't admit it. If this escapes from the internet into the mainstream news she is absolutely doomed. Even normies aren't this stupid.

Good point,it would be very embarrassing for them to admit to this.

"have you sacrificed a child to the great lord moloch today already to ensure our female overlord hillary clinton wins the election?"

bump

If you get a black person, tell them: "We're not supposed to spend a lot of time with black people since you're gonna vote for her no matter what."

We need some callers now. The euro's from earlier were doing their job.

Anything?

lots of dead numbers. new ID, new device. same user. 9:17 est, too late to call?

From what somebody said last night, I think it shuts down at 9pm eastern, IIRC.

You're doing God's work user. You'll be a legend here forever.

Let's go lads

looks like it is down for the night.

We should save the numbers so that we and international friends can call them while they sleep.

Alaska and Cali might still be open. East Coast likely down for the night.

East coast ones are down, but Oregon and maybe some other time zones are up.

Don't let this shit slide. Keep it up, lads.

Interesting...

like dis?

I did lots of phone banking via skype for commrade Bernie, I told people he likes to be called Mr Burns, his greatest heros are Lenin, Stalin and Pol Pot and he thinks money should be banned

bump

Czeched.
Pic and link related:

youtube.com/watch?v=-KTsXHXMkJA

How are the lists coming?

Hahahaha excellen

I forgot to add that I was calling on behalf of the Australian communist workers party

Too late, I'm calling and acting like a hood negro.

bumpe

Anyone have a good VoIP solution for this?

The more proxies I'm behind, the more redpills I can drop.

Fuck it, I'll go raw. Incompetent phone-banking is not a crime.

safety first user

Make sure you speak haltingly, as if you are trying to read with a 3rd grade education.

Holy jumping fucking shitballs, how can this still be going on? How incompetent are these people?

The decent thing to do would be to call these people and let them know that they're in Hillary Clinton's database, which she has decided to leave virtually unsecured. Give them the URL and invite them to see for themselves. Tell them that they probably won't see their own name, because there are millions of people in the state, but they can see how many other people are in there. If they're upset about this, tell them to contact (1) the media, and (2) the Clinton campaign. Get emails/phone numbers for each (probably tailored to each state or region).

They still havent taken down this shit from hillary site?

Interestingly, you can tell a little bit about Hillary's campaign strategy by looking at the database. For instance, when I said that I want to call people in South Carolina, the site said that they needed me to call people in North Carolina. They think SC is a loss and want me to focus on a battleground state. That one's obvious, but if you looked more broadly, and looked over time, you could infer how the campaign is directing its resources and respond accordingly.

This is dumber than Dukakis in the tank.

Decent people wouldn't be in Hillary's database. These are the worst of the worst Americans. They deserve this shit.

Every goddamned one of them sounds like a pinched faced liberal. Nose ring or long gray hair, they all fucking deserve this. They have shit on conservatives enough, it's nice to fight back.

Kek

why are people so fucking stupid?

>hello I'm with Hillary for America how are you today?
*10 second pause*
"hi"
>Hillary is gonna make America great again yeehaw didley doo
*10 second pause*
>are you still there?
"hello"
*5 second pause*
"yes she sure is smart and experienced what's our president's name again... Obongo?"
>yep so glad to hear that, I'm with her that's our girl
*crinkling noises*
*four and a half minutes of silence*
"when are you coming over I thought you said you were gonna come talk to us?

I cant believe this is still going. The security of her campaign is god awful. I hope she loses

bump

None of this can actually be real. The matrix is breaking down or something.

Also, how the fuck does nobody know Jerry Sandusky?

I've never had this much fun mindlessly clicking shit before

Is he dead in that photo?

No one pays attention to shit unless it is some stupid reality show or sitcom. It's amazing how uninformed our fellow citizens are.

You guys are RELENTLESS

>how can this still be going on?

The weapons-grade autism has not been detonated yet...

With VoIP, autist frogposters can connect Hilldog supporters to ANY TELEPHONE NUMBER!

This has DEPLORABLE potential:

> PHONE BANK WHILE YOU PHONE BANK:
> Use VoIP to put TWO contacts from Hillary's phone bank into a conference call
> They'll answer
> Say, "Thank you for phone banking for Hillary!"
> Then, shut up as the normies harass each other.

> PHONE BANK FOR HARAMBE
> Use VoIP to put one contact from Hillary's phone bank into a conference call with one random phone number from a melanin-enriched community in the USA

> RACE WAR NOW
> Use VoIP to put a "black" sounding name in touch with a "mexican" sounding name, both from Hillary's phone bank.
> when they answer, say "Hillary Clinton supports all minorities equally, especially the inferior races."
> listen to the chimpout

> 2ND AMENDMENT
> Use VoIP to connect Hillary supporters to a gun store near them.
> Say, "Hello, for Hillary Clinton I'm connecting local Democrats with their local gun store, because Hillary wants to increase criminal immigration."
> listen to a civil conversation and hopefully a Redpilling followed by a gun sale

> HOLD MUSIC
> Use VoIP to connect Hillary supporters to nevergonnagiveyouup.mp3
> "Hello, in these trying times here's a positive message on behalf of the Hillary Clinton campaign."

> GUILTY
> Use VoIP to connect male Hillary supporters to a woman's shelter hotline for "men who are afraid they might become abusive".
> "On behalf of Hillary Clinton, I have someone in mind who can help you manage your feelings during this election season."

> SWEDEN YES
> Use VoIP to connect Hillary supporters to a random phone number in Sweden.
> "On behalf of Hillary Clinton, ask them about their cuckshed".

A turbo autist could record a message and just play it so they don't even have to say anything.

Never descend to this level of madness, people. This is wrong in so many ways.

I did 40 calls in 5 minutes before being locked out.

Don't go too fast boys.

Arizona said you called everyone in the list. Anyone wise getting that message?

Give me more recorded calls to laugh at

This thread is weak as piss. Didn't you cunts ever do prank calls in highschool?

Good effort but shit tier delivery.

Fuggin warpepes, son.

youtube.com/watch?v=LQUXuQ6Zd9w

EVERYBODY GO TO THIS THREAD FOR HILLARY'S RALLY TOMORROW.

This bitch has destroyed millions of lives with her ludicrous foreign policies that have done nothing but destabilize regions all over the world. She's also one of the most corrupt people ever to run for POTUS - she deserves everything she gets.

I'm pretty sure this is what Hillary might call an act of internet terrorism. I approve completely, but I'm not a good liar or actor so I don't think I'd be any good at this.

Yes, this should never be done

Bump