How can anyone possibly be this degenerate?

youtube.com/watch?v=GYqP6ePUMrc&feature=youtu.be

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HAswOfQuet4
i.4cdn.org/pol/1474422189862.gif
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just end it.

is that supposed to be a joke? I genuinely cant even tell what is satire anymore

She writes jokes for Amy Schumer, so I'm pretty sure it's not satire.

>female comedian
>all her jokes are DUDE SEX LMAO

Like pottery.

>go to wiki
>jew
>jew
>jew
>jew
>jew

Where do you see that?

Is that a tranny?
I legitimately can't tell

who cares shes hot

South Park was right
>sex
>my vagina
Women aren't funny

What episode?

last one

Muh baaaagina

I Googled it just to be sure and apparently it's not. I thought with that man face in that lack of coordination while dancing surely it's a man

Damn those are some nice titties

>TFW you go down to the Dollar Tree and get yourself a whole outfit for $3

Look at those man legs and arms.

Gotta wash my eyes out now.

Put on your Welding Mask for this

youtube.com/watch?v=HAswOfQuet4

women sure do think having casual sex is funny

Every time I think the west has hit the bottom the floor breaks and we fall further.

Here we go, again!

Shuddered from looking at the embed thumbnail.

Why hasn't anyone answered the question?

wtf did I just witness

i'd suck her tits if you know what i mean

aint this bitch on that maria bamford show?

i thought she was alright on the show. ehh she seems alright. funner than sarah silverman at least. i fuck both of them btw

She's like a real life Pam. Would pork.

>Women are funny you guys
>"muh vagina"

now say VAGINA

Just checked, you don't see all that?
>She has performed stand-up on Inside Amy (((Schumer)))
>Everett often performs with her band, The Tender Moments, which includes Adam “Ad-Rock” (((Horovitz)))
>performed in a show called Rock Bottom that the two co-wrote with Marc (((Shaiman)))
>Bridget has also performed with Brad Williams in a show called Down n Dirty (hosted by Broad City's (((Abbi Jacobson))) and (((Ilana Glazer)))

So what will rock bottom actually look like? Theories anyone?

Vice Pam was best

I'd pork that too. She's still plus sized chick in vice......just a bit less so

>She steals jokes for Amy Schumer
fix that for you

Women can't really conceive of striving for perfection.
Rousey came on the scene and beat the shit out of many opponents. She was on a different level to most of them because they were complacent.
Female comedians have just been copying each other since at least the 80s. Comedy is a bit like gladiators.
You know how one guy has the net and the trident and one guy gets a sword and shield and so on? They play a role.
Comedians do that as well. How many numale long-hair quirky comedians from the UK were there in the 2000s?
Female comedians can't even be bothered to think up multiple roles to play. They either play white slut or black slut.
That black woman became a multi-millionaire basically just for showing up for an SNL casting call. She is a multiple-time failure, no one ever thought she was funny. But SNL got concern-trolled/threatened into hiring black women.

A woman with a true passion and gift for comedy will probably come about and destroy all of these female acts, eventually.

I don' think rock bottom can ever be imagined, it's just something you know when you get there.

Didn't Rousey just get the shit beat out of her?

I'd like to see you fight any woman currently competing in the UFC and see how much perfection you can strive for.

>SOON

Do you really expect a fighter to maintain a career-long winning streak? I think maybe you're the one with an unreasonable perception of the skill of fighters, here.

The idea that female UFC fighters can beat the shit out of men is mostly a lie for pacifying leftists. Like conservatives riding Sowell's dick to prove they aren't racist. (Not that Sowell is not great.)
Every time we see female athletes competing with men the results are the same: amateur dudes, even children, beat the shit out of elite female athletes.
There is nothing wrong with this. Men are "designed" to be strong enough for two people (plus the fetus(es) the woman carries)
Women are "designed" to put resources towards making babies rather than having big muscles and bones.

This is like a bizarro version of a camwhore

These morons are trying to be as unappealing as possible. That's their literal career. It's supposed to be "funny" to watch.

she's got some milk cans

holy shit legend of the galactic heroes predicted our future.

Is she like 7 feet tall and 400 pounds?

At least she'd bare strong children.

Danny Devito?

women were a mistake...

>What I gotta do to get that dick in my mouth?

Lady, just lose some weight and turn your buddy into a MILF form and

>OMFG DONT BODY SHAME ME!!

If Devito was female and 10 times larger.

i.4cdn.org/pol/1474422189862.gif

>When someone finally gets so pissed they just put the dick in her mouth.

Dr.Mantis Tobagan

what? is amy schumer so bad she has to get other people to make jokes for her?

>Didn't Rousey just get the shit beat out of her?

Yeah, turns out the "once ever in human history" person has shit stand-up outside of her lumbering bum rush-grab-throw-armbar combo

Why are fat girls always the most cock hungry?

But Pam is hot.

>Do you really expect a fighter to maintain a career-long winning streak?

That's the most shallow division in MMA

Zingano only got into MMA to lose baby weight and she fought for the title after beating Meisha Tate's ass.

Rousey was the only one who had some childhood experience in a combat sport. Even Holm started boxing at 21

fuck you're right

This. The US gold medal-winning women's hockey team literally plays boys middle school and high school teams... and loses.

>Born: 1972
This is literally her last gasp before the only work she'll get is "naughty grandma."

It's pathetic and desperate, but not very shocking.

Who even watches women's sports besides the people who participate in it and their families who want to support them?

Wrong again
>He steals jokes for Amy Shummer
There. All better.

I watch plenty of women sports.

Beach volleyball is great.

what's that shit burned into her wrist? A monster energy logo?

Did she knowingly or unknowingly write jokes for Amy Schumer?

Without any research, speaking straight from the ass, I can say she looks like a certain jewish aquaintance of mine who may as well have been singing this to my my whole life... (((shudders)))

this is supposed to be funny?

Are you autistic? Obviously it's a joke. Jeez.

I'm not a Schumer fan but you realize most big comedians have writers, right?

But Pam's dialogue was funny.