Immigration Reform

Memes aside, would ethnic restrictions for immigration work?

What nationalities or races should be allowed?

What other requirements should we have for immigrants?

What should the wall be like?

All groups except for Asians should be restricted. Europe is a fucking mess.

>all European ethnicities divided by country
>"African American" lumped together as one big group

also...

>tfw there are zero countries in Africa that have a significant African-American population.

European, East Asian, and educated Pajeets/Sikhs only pls, like we have in Canada. It's a pretty nice spread.

>Wanting your country to turn into Toronto
Fucking cuck. Whites only, why is it so hard to say?

I don't want any immigration. I guess some is inevitable, but none of them should be granted citizenship unless they marry into us.

anyone with $$$ is welcome

Allowing immigration from European countries is a gateway to letting in Muslims and Africans you stupid nigger. East Asia is homogeneous.

>nationalities

>Norwegian
>French
>Danish
>Finnish
>White Swedes
>Dutch
>White Germans
>Russians
>Koreans
>Taiwanese
>Japanese
>Mongolians
>East Asian Singaporeans
>Vietnamese
>Thai

/thread

No thanks I don't want to be hongcouver

Kike tier thinking

Weeb confirmed, but I guess I did ask so thanks for replying

Kind of agree with this but I don't want any racemixing.

>Memes aside
>Cred Forums still prescribes ridiculous policies that the public would never accept

No "ethnic" restrictions
Our immigration policies should generally reflect the labor market

-Implement a tiered immigration program that prioritizes skilled labor and those with relevant degrees.
-fluent in English
-No criminal history or connections with terrorists
-Willing to bring family and settle down

> "What should the wall be like?"

Like this except with barbed wire in problem areas

I didn't say allow anyone from Europe in, you stupid nigger. I said whites only. WHITES ONLY, not calculator chinks only, not mudslimes from Europe only, WHITES ONLY. Why the fuck is that so hard to say? Why would you rather a bunch of smelly yellow termites over your fellow brothers and sisters?

Shit tier plan senpai. The majority of the 1 million legal immigrants who come here every year are already skilled laborers who are crime-free and fluent in English. They're all pajeets, and why you would think the status quo is good is beyond me you neoliberal cuck. This is a white nation and Trump is the beginning of the overton window's shift to the right.

So are Spaniards hispanic in America?

I mean you could claim to be hispanic nowadays to leech the benefits from our country, but I don't see any reason why you couldn't be considered white in a Cred Forums-run America.

IQ and criminal record restrictions

If it's enforced anything works, silly question.

Second answer would either be highly skilled whatevers or just plain white Europeans only as they're most wanted.

Hopefully the wall is real and not just a catchphrase.

>Puerto Rico is STILL humongous
It's 2016, this is unacceptable. We should send all of our African American and Muslim brothers over there to help solve this tragedy. :^D

>Japanese
Allowing Jap scrap into our country. Yuck

>Neoliberal
>Advocacy for the status quo
Thanks for the strawman.

I don't remember saying that H1-B visas were a good thing.

better off stopping all immigration desu senpai

Bump

No Scandinavians, they have a unique cuck genes that make them want to import Somalians.

But the women are so beautiful. Also the same can be said for Germans.

Are Poles and Swiss acceptable?

Basically the same as the 1800's model, easier to assimilate people first aka Christians Europeans ect, then a few other races depending on education and skill.

It was done that way not bc of racism but rates of assimilation something leftists cant wrap their heads around.