KEK TRUMPS SON GOT KEKED

KEK TRUMPS SON GOT KEKED
he should leave the stumpings to his father. He's clearly nowhere near his level.

www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/37421886

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/stefanmolyneux/status/778344020040908800
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
moz.com/learn/seo/title-tag
theresurgent.com/trumps-skittles-analogy-is-wrong-but-so-are-liberals-who-attack-it/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This was the tweet trumps son sent out in case you somehow missed it

I really hate how these faggots can't mind their own business. His picture was of a bowl of skittles, his opinion means nothing.

How is this related to the point?

>kittos

Reminder:
twitter.com/stefanmolyneux/status/778344020040908800

>Skittles photographer

>I fled war so I can realize my dream. Taking pictures of candies in bowls. Thanks america.

Kittos...forced to flee his home in Cyrpus... sounds like he is a refugee from a Muslim invasion. Guess he hasn't learned his lsson.

>Skittles intellectual

it's terrible
the argument, i mean

it's incomprehensible that someone would value skittles on the same level as human beings

if you want to make an argument about syrian refugees, then jst use the fucking stats

let's say jr. actually has a brain and uses numbers withot skittles next time - people will be less angsty

CLIT-TON BLOWEN THE F*CK OUT!!

He took the picture of the skittles? Bull shit

Food photography is an actual career, those photos of cereal, candy and burgers aren't done with a bridge camera in the lab, some guy actually poses and piles the food up until it looks good.

It's funny, I don't remember the outrage from the bbc and other British news outlets when the feminists were spamming the same analogy.

Must be my bad memory. The BBC would never use licence fees to push a globalist agenda. Nah. Perish the thought.

>Cyprus
Yeah right. That would mean that the Turks committed some sort of negative act and we all know that can't happen. Nice try, kid.

whats the problem with this

wow the liberals are really latching on to this non-issue. so desperate!

>Food photography is an actual career

They have so many retarded professions these days, I would like professional masturbator to be a viable career choice too.

I'm not sure in which category he would win.

What the fuck was Jr doing? He could've just hired someone to fucking take the photo of skittles or m&ms, and had a unique photo and avoided this shit.

Although, I'm sure Mars candy or something would come out and say "b-but we're a company of immigrants". You can't ever win with these victim cult idiots.

This guy literally took a picture of a bowl of Skittles and think he's important?

My sides.

That job already exists if you're a woman with a camera.

wow wtf is with all these M&M shills in the media?

The madman and his arguments.

Goddamn. Imagine if we kicked him out. Who else would there be to take pictures of bowls of Skittles?

The mock-up is from the campaign I believe.

DO
YOU
KNOW
WHAT
AN
ANALOGY
IS?

He literally was using skittles as an example to make the point that "you can't blindly trust a group when a % of the group is dangerous" wether it be skittles or refugees. The concept applies to EVERYTHING

>use skittles analogy to attack men

Perfectly fine, media promoted.

>use skittles analogy to narrow the exact same argument to an even more dangerous sub group of men; muslim men

Racist, hatespeech, omg I can't even.

I'm so sick of this world. I'm sick of seeing the hypocrisy every single day.

IMAGINE A FUCKING WORLD WITHOUT WELL PHOTOGRAPHED SKITTLES IN AN OFFSET WHITE BOWL YOU FUCKING BIGGOTS

TFW NO AI GF

Ooooh, some bald fuck is angry. Had he been a good person then just perhaps his hair would not have fled him.

Daily reminder to join the filter club and filter and ignore all topics and posts made by the leaf idiots.

So how did you see this?

to be fair the m&ms analogy is stupid and was made up by an obese nu-male on tumblr who literally never leaves his mother's house.

It's the same exact analogy that the left has used to demonize men.

nope, there's something called pathos, look it up

Kek

Feminists have regularly used the exact same argument except with M&M's relating to men. Wonder what they're thinking now.

kek

like I'd install your poorly-disguised keylogger on my loonixes. faggot

Except those demon rape men just want to rape you for shorts, islam wants to murder you

It's not so much "food photography" as much as it is just still-life/tabletop photography. Sometimes it could be food, other times it could be shoes, or a toy truck. It's a legit profession, but it's certainly not wild life photography, or something interesting like nude portraiture.

Honestly, though, the picture is pretty uninspired. The lighting on the bowl is pretty good, but the lighting/saturation of the skittles is pretty shit. Donald Jr ('s designer) probably only chose the photo (out of hundreds of other skittles photos) for the white bowl, and white background. We're sort of lucky it's not being hammered for that likelihood...

If I was the photographer, I wouldn't have admitted it's my work, even if I hated Trump and everything him and his family stands for.

they made a similar analogy before using gumballs

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Who gives a shit who took the picture. It's probably the first picture that came up when googling bowl of skittles. The analogy still works. So you can fuck right the fuck off and take your pictures of candy with you.

>a job that can be done by a 12 year old with a copy of photoshop and a thousand dollar camera

Sorry, that's barely a career.

It's just incompetent boomers being unable to use technology. You know, Gen X type "Wow the normies" jobs.

Fucking Gen Xers. They got all the good jobs tricking boomers into thinking they had actual skills.

Why is the identity of the stock image photographer important?

Well actually you could donate your sper-
>Brazilian
nevermind.

>I'm offended by your point
>therefore it isn't factual or reflects reality

>all refugees are terrorists

i am a cuck and lovin it' pada pa pa*

was he a christian fleeing from muslims or a muslim fleeing from muslims?

>I took the image of that bowl of skittles you r-racist

>I TOOK A PICTURE OF SKITTLES!!!!!!
wow

You missed the point.

When the left uses the exact same analogy, it's absolutely acceptable and incontestable fact.

If we do it, it's evil and racist.

>leaf
>bbc
kek

Leftists are so fucking dumb that they will look at the argument in the OP and think, "hmm, seems like a good point".

Let that sink in. They are as dumb as small children. I don't know if it's even possible to deprogram most of them. I hope that Trump really is like Hitler and slaughters leftists like pigs.

>guy who had to run away from muslims says we should bring in more muslims

Not a strong thinker.

BTFO
T
F
O

Greeks never learn, it's just in their blood.

Is there seriously supposed to be an argument here? All I'm getting is

>GUESS WHAT BIGOTS???? A REFUGEE TOOK THIS STOCK PHOTO OF A BOWL OF CANDY AND HE'S FUCKING PISSED..... THIS IS WHY YOU NEED TO LET IN THE SYRIANS, THEY'LL DO INCREDIBLE THINGS LIKE TAKE GENERIC PHOTOS OF CANDY

> old refugee yells at trump

wow where would we be without some guy who can take pictures of skittles. fuck borders, we need refugees now.

>says skittles photographer.

HAHAHAHAHA

Typical leftist argument. You can't explain what you meant, because you're too fucking stupid. Both of your posts were just word salad. You're lower than dirt. You're just livestock. Indistinguishable from every other leftist scum shitting clickbait headlines from their broken minds. Pathetic.

>person running away from actual conflict
Vs
>People running towards gibs

Wew lad

I don't get it

Top fucking kek. They're really scraping the barrel here.

that title is so fucking stupid it hardly makes sense to someone who doesnt know the context

Loaded argument

Hes dumbing the analogy down so retards which make up half the voters in U.S. understand it better.

You really think if he posts stats that its going to to blow up like this skittle reference did?

Look at how much attention its getting. The only people that care about stats is us.

>skittols

>eat a handful
Why are feminists such sluts

let's please start reffering to refugees as skittle so then we can make skittles a white nationalist meme

Fun fact: A lot of the time it is prop food, real food isn't as photogenic.

Such is life in the era of 50-70 character headlines/titles

>moz.com/learn/seo/title-tag

>refugee since 1974
Aren't refugees supposed to go back home after some amount of time?

>fleeing from Muslims

I dont see how this is against Trump's views.

I guess you could say that photographer is a handful.

CAARRLOSSSSS

>Believing what women say

>He thinks Greeks and Syrians are the same

You took a picture and uploaded it to a site that allows anyone to use your photographs. Get fucked, refugee.

This is an EXCELLENT question. They literally took the least important part of the analogy and used it for outrage material
>skittleslivesmatter

this desu. also fuck g00k for blocking the new NordVPN servers

Did he flee from Turks (Muslims)?

Both can be retarded, though

>888
>kek wills it

leaf just admitted Trump senior is so fucking ALPHA as fuck and unstumpable that his kid needs to get on his level.

leafs really are that fucking stupid.

fuck, they're the second trips I've gotten in 2 minutes. I'm on a roll cunts

link? i'd love to have a comparrison pic haha

So Syrian refuges aren't dangerous because an immigrant that left his country 40+ years ago took a photograph of a bowl of candy that Don Jr. used in a tweet? Am I getting that right?

Donald Trump and Mike Pence will probably fuck my country up and a bunch of edgy retards on this dumb board who have already fucking ruined my Pepe meme will gladly go along with it.

renowned skittles photographer

No one needs the refugees, they dont have any fucking value, they are worth less than a skittle per person

This

Unless the picture is under copyright or credited somehow, anyone can claim they took the picture.

Liberals are too stupid to understand the analogy, or are actually trying to downplay the threat of terrorism.

>the frogman.me

Is this intentional?

You are extremely retarded. You can avoid taking in terrorists but of course you can't avoid "men", "women","cars" and every generic broad group of people/things because they trigger you.

lol I guess that's why the no-go zones exist, right? peace and love, huh.

Here ya go: an interesting read.
theresurgent.com/trumps-skittles-analogy-is-wrong-but-so-are-liberals-who-attack-it/
He likens the current refugee situation not to skittles as terrorism is an ideology and not necessarily poisonous but breeds an atmosphere of.....terror. He likens the analogy more to some body putting a teaspoon of dog shit in a huge batch of brownies. You won't taste it but if you knew about it, you'd never eat it.

Maybe this is all just too meta for me, but what the fuck are they talking about?

I can't tell the feminist propaganda from the MRA fedora satirical images anymore.

>You won't taste it

so you are saying that people who have been gunned down and blown up haven't "tasted" terrorism? wtf, faggot?

You clearly think I wrote it. Perhaps you should read it

Digits confirm it, Syrian refugees are now skittles.

so who is this guy going to kill?

There's not a good argument to counter it so everyone acts offended

THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD
PLEASE ARRANGE FOR YOUR POSTING HISTORY TO BE YIFFBLEACHED
AND THEN FUCKING KILL YOURSELF

im fine with that, just heard leaves are gonna start importing a lot of skittles

stop getting angry

if you're getting angry, you already lost

the basic idea is that you have to consider the opponents (the people you're trying to persuade's) emotional state, you dumb fuck of a cunt

ps. go take a persusasion class

suck my cock

>skittles photographer
How the fuck does this pass as news?

>No see because the guy who created that interchangeable piece of stock photo for the visual allegory in the skittles post is an ex Cypriot, that means that the argument about not wanting to risk letting terrorists in through the door with the rest of the economic migrants is completely defeated. Because reasons. And if you dont think so your just a racist meanie pants.

Are you sure you're not just being a racist meanie pants Cred Forums?

After all if we don't let every self interested economic migrant sponge and pronounced extremist into the USA. Our available resources of stockphotos of bowels of skittles might dry up over night.

Nah that would be like skittles giving you a bad stomach ache.

>skittles intellectuals
Oh geez oh man, this is just nuts.

DON'T TALK TO ME OR MY WIFE'S SON'S SKITTLES EVER AGAIN!

I don't see a problem with this at all. What's the "skittles photographer" thing?

I think it's a good metaphor desu senpai.
Trump doesn't say "eat any" he says "take a handful" leaving open the possibility of being select about choosing certain refugees, like women and children.

I'll take a nice Syrian immigrant wife. She'll let me fuck her thick Syrian ass in her hijab and also have a 2nd and 3rd American white wife. Sounds win win to me. Trump is just trying to cuck the bulls that are cucking europe.

Truly master class.

>1974

make an equivalent about moms who kill their kids

If just 3 skittles out of the whole bowl could kill me, I'd chug the whole fucking bowl.

I'm not the only one, right?