m.youtube.com/watch?v=I9MbsRFg5_o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>What are the predictions?

Hillary strokes on stage

Hillary will defecate in debate

DESIGNATED
SHITTING
PANTSUIT

Lester Holt asks Trump a question that destroys his entire campaign.

>pull the plug

let's make it happen

Trump gets destroyed drops 4% loses the election here

Nice

Is it going to be a standing or sitting debate?

>Lester: Hillary, how about those emails?
>Hillary: Comey said I'm good lol
>*audience eruption*
>Lester: Fair enough, see you at the after party buddy!
>Lester: Drumpf... I mean Mr. Trump. There's a groundswell of terrorism in Syria, mainly because of geopolitical shifts of leadership and international policy. As president, would you use nukes, or would you let children die?

Probably standing. Even if there are chairs, the candidates don't want to be seen sitting down because that implies that they are lazy or don't care.

I saw a few links where Clinton's people are trying to get them to sit down because standing that long is too much for her.

They might put out chairs with high seats to lean on without appearing lazy.

>Bills wife visibly angry almost immediately
>Bills wife gets question she should have decent lie to by now
>Bills wife rambles nonsense untill her time is up
>Trump calmly gives detailed answers all night

CNN the next morning "Trump's bizarre rants were sexist!"

Trump needs to be very careful and constantly stay on his toes in order to make the best of this debate. There are plenty of topics that he has to adress, and he has to do so while staying calm and serious and he has to prepare solid answers for all the difficult questions that the moderators will ask him.

I belive in him, but it's going to be a tough one

>What are the predictions?
Hillary loses her shit, probably faint during the debate or start talking nonsense. The media will come to her rescue though and say she was just dehydrated.

Will Hillary make it to the next debate on time?
>FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON DEBATE 2016!

It's going to be at New York Presbyterian Hospital at this rate

I hope that the stage is large enough so that none of her handlers can get to her in time and she totally eats shit when it happens, possibly bouncing her head off the stage and knocking a clot loose and dying

DRUMPF WILL GET ABSOLUTELY BTFO.

DIGITS CONFIRM.

I suspect Trump will come off as reactionary, similar to Romney in '12. Hillary will be the learned politician, schooling Trump on how things "really" are.

Something to that effect is bound to happen to her, Kek wills it.
Too bad Hillary is half dead and can't do jack shit lately, keep dreaming.

Hillary makes Drumpf look worse than Jeb a he shows what a complete retard he is

It's certainly not my dream, but I'm trying to temper my expectations.

A boring stalemate. Hillary won't risk antagonizing Trump, Trump won't risk being branded a bully.

Slight advantage to Trump for the first debate, since being "boring" to his core fans means sounding "reasonable" to independent voters.

We should test our meme magic skills on something small, just to see if we really do have the power. I say we make a fly buzz around Hillary's head during the debate, and if we can manage that, we step it up heavy during the next debate.

kek

Exactly this

hillary is going to collapse on stage, shit all over herself, then convulse and die. all of this on live TV.

then trump will make a joke about cleaning hillary up with a cloth or something

Shitting while standing.

I have insider info that Hilliary has been cycling a stack of Russia nootropics. She will be on the top of her game and quite likely BTFO Trump.

Yea right, those things will probably excite her colon and make her piss like a race horse, how comfy will she be with an adult diaper full of piss and shit, not very.

How many coughs? What are the bets?

Her diaper will overflow and a stream of warm shit and piss will run down the leg of her pantsuit

Trump will address the questions while Hillary does nothing besides insult Trump and appeal to vaginas.

>predictions?
1h07 into the debate, Hillary enters an uncontrolable coughing fit and Trump simply look at her witht this face.

>trump brings up super predators
>Hillary panics
>Hillary accidentally says nigger on live television
>Liberals and shills everywhere become increasingly nervous

> Hillary says barely anything
> Moderators use up the time playing videos showing how evil Trump is
> Moderators step in and correct the record whenever Trump speaks

immediately declare Hillary the winner as 100% fact

Audience will be stacked with Hillary shills that will clap like seals after every bullshit word salad 12 minute long sentence she speaks. Moderators will ask her the softest of softballs and go right for Trump's neck, asking nothing about policy but stupid questions like "Are you sexist/racist/etc.?". Every media outlet will claim a stunning victory for Hillary.

Last three digits for number of coughs.

It will be an ambush against Trump.

I'm nervous AF but I also trust in the God-Emperor.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=I9MbsRFg5_o

"superpreditors" thing is equivalent to "mexican rapists" in that in both cases the speakers were talking about a subset of a population: some dangerous urban criminals and some illegal immigrants. It would be unwise to do this because there are so many real scandals to attack with.

I will be surprised if she actually shows up.

I hope she does though. If trump debates like in the primaries it's going to be great to watch.

policy is an illusion
it's all about the impression

trump needs to look as presidential as possible

Sounds good

I'm not getting so optimistic about Hillary pulling a blunder.

First debate is going to have her on her A game. Trump needs to be very careful and think tactically to poke holes in her armor.

Hillary has a lot against her, but we can't assume she's going to fall apart.

Trump debated that way to immediately make himself stand out among ten people. Then he kept doing it to put the worthless competitors to bed.

Hillary probably won't get that treatment from Trump since it can easily be turned into bullying an old frail woman.

Huffpo types will proclaim loud and proud that Hillary trounced Trump.

Deck is going to be stacked obscenely against Trump however given how much they tore into Lauer or that late night host for not asking Trump "Y U HITLER"

I'm anxious, boys. I hope that he actually prepared for this one. This is crunch time for Trump and he needs to look like he knows what he's talking about, or else any lead in the polls that he has is going to dry up.

99 coughs it is. Praise Kek!

>"mexican rapists"

You shouldn't put something that he didn't say in quotes as if he said it.

If they start attacking people other than Trump, then you know he won.

They will not outright declare him the winner no matter what. The best case scenario is her coming out looking worse.

That's not impossible though- hell it's not even improbable. Trump just needs to play smart.

Any generous user have the "Make America Great Again" image but in the stranger things font?

He slipped up during one of the rallies saying that he's been spending his weekends reading about trade deals. Something like "Can you believe I used to have fun on weekends but now I have to spend them reading about NAFTA?"

>Hillary, why do people dislike you?
>"I don't know, I refuse to lie?"
>Trump, aren't you an unqualified piece of shit?
>"well I"
>ok next question

Proceed to CNN saying they asked both candidates the same questions

Obviously she doesn't have an adult diaper since she walked off the Bernie debate for like half an hour lol

Xanax promenthosine and codeine/ 10

This