The religion of peace

>the religion of peace

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BKtz0naJrnw
youtube.com/watch?v=JMQjyRc7eiY
youtube.com/watch?v=q9dwHYu_EK4
youtube.com/watch?v=KWYJn6SPbqY
youtube.com/watch?v=MXat-AMsIX8
theguardian.com/global-development/2016/sep/06/mexico-african-asian-migration-us-exit-permit
twitter.com/AnonBabble

#NOTALL

youtube.com/watch?v=BKtz0naJrnw

#NOTATERRORIST #SOOTHINGTUNES

youtube.com/watch?v=JMQjyRc7eiY

it baffles me these people exist.

#CHILLAX #TYPICALMUSLIMS

youtube.com/watch?v=q9dwHYu_EK4

They're everywhere. Denial is one hell of a drug.

youtube.com/watch?v=KWYJn6SPbqY

HE A GUD BOY

IT ALL UR FAULT

ISIS never claimed it's a religion of peace so stfu.

ISIS isn't real Islam, you fucking racist.

it's like a herd af sheep inviting wolves. how dumb can the lbgt community be? in our country they had to open up a special refugee hotel to house the gay ones because they were getting death threats and being beaten. how fucking dumb can you be? seriously? what the actual fuck? i'm glad to never meet these idiots in my country. most gay people here are well aware of the danger of islam.

The worst part of this bullshit is that insane hypocrisy of the left. If they want to defend Islam on its own basis, that would be one thing. But when they do the polar opposite when dealing with white culture, they really show their true culture. The same people who would defend Islam and try to separate terrorism from religion, are the same people who try to blame the views or criminal actions of individual Christians, gun owners, white men, racists, cops, southerners, etc on the entire group they identify with.
I don't understand why this is never brought up in the media, even by the "conservatives".

Islam isn't a race moron. LOL. It's a religion of peas.

They should move to the ME if Islam is a religion of peace.

leaf is a race of cucks and faggots.

Of course not, only fags like you do.

youtube.com/watch?v=MXat-AMsIX8

thank god we have the fbi to protect us......oh wait.

meanwhile its open season on blacks.

fuckig mexicans build wall

He killed 0 people so that is pretty peaceful if you ask me

Burgers have better get started on that wall soon now even nogs and kebabs are crossing that border too.

theguardian.com/global-development/2016/sep/06/mexico-african-asian-migration-us-exit-permit

You can't fault him for not trying. Going through all the motions and still not managing to kill one person ... he should have stuck to frying chicken.

trump is our last hope