Fixing Cred Forums #3- Cred Forums attack edition

Current ideas:
>Ban Canadian IP range (at least temporarily)
>Changing the short Cred Forums-tier 30 second cooldown on images, replies, thread-making back to 30 seconds, 60 seconds, and 600 seconds respectively
>No more one word threads
>New rules forcing people to link to screenshots of articles
>Removing dubs, like Cred Forums
>Wordfilters
>Spamfiltering classic bait-thread openers such as Cred Forums BTFO and really makes you think
>Kekposting to a single general
>Creating fake happening thread equals a 3-week ban
>Removing Cred Forums flags and bringing back old selectable flags
>"Wacky Wednesday" random flags event

Poll:
strawpoll.me/11268554

Useless newfag replies:
>fuck you faggot
>nothing needs to be changed
>we need less restriction and rules
>you are CTR
>kys

Hiro post of authorization:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11268554
strawpoll.me/11268795
strawpoll.me/11268795/r
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>wordfilters
I agree, I'm tired of t.b.h and f.a.m getting wordfiltered.

Leaves have to leave

Fuck off CTR

Well done OP

PREVIOUS THREAD
PREVIOUS THREAD
PREVIOUS THREAD
PREVIOUS THREAD

>not wanting ids and flags removed

Newfag scum please leave

>Cleanse the trump general
>Make it to where you have to wait a certain amount of time before you can start another thread of the same topic (The 20+ trump threads a day that are basically anime shoop dumps.)
>Filter and temp ban: Awoo, Cred Forums BTFO, Really makes me think, and X YES.
>Ban Poo In Loo's
>Ban An-cap threads

MAKE Cred Forums GREAT AGAIN

Can OP add the idea "IP specific flags are an option in the selectable flags" and it would be used to identify a posters location if they needed to prove something.

Fuck you

bump

Not today sven

OP IS NOT FROM Cred Forums
>OP IS FROM SUBREDDIT
>OP IS FROM SUBREDDIT
>OP IS FROM SUBREDDIT
>OP IS FROM SUBREDDIT
>OP IS FROM SUBREDDIT
>OP IS FROM SUBREDDIT
>OP IS FROM SUBREDDIT
>OP IS FROM SUBREDDIT
>OP IS FROM SUBREDDIT
>OP IS FROM SUBREDDIT
>OP IS FROM SUBREDDIT

And ban those gay ass risk threads

YOU RUINED IT YOU FAGGOT

>Is trying to clean up Cred Forums from its shitty shambly form that it is today.
>Results to the reddit card.
Fuck off snow nigger

pol is fine the way it is, don't fuck it up.

Jesus fuck man, get rid of that fucking retarded line already.

What do you guys think of board based mods/super janitors? They'd be mods specific to this board, for this board, and they would regulate the content in it, be able to interact with the userbase more directly and in turn, the site moderation.

MODS PLEASE BAN THIS MATERIAL UNRELATED TO POLITICS THAT IS BEING USED TO SLIDE REAL POLITICAL DISCUSSION.

ANYONE WHO WANTS TO CHANGE Cred Forums IN ANYWAY IS DOING SO FOR SELFISH REASONS

Reply to Yes. There will probably be some more serious and less redundant discussion once this election is over. There hasn't been an election as interesting and influenced to an immense degree by the Internet ever. Never in my day would I have expected a meme from here to have any pertinence to my country's future leader. I can't deny how fascinating and exciting this is. And that this board draws more and more people here, is amazing at least to me. Though some hate this, I can understand why. But in the end, it's what we always talk about...handing a red pill to those who are willing to take it.
Not even /new/ nor Cred Forums 1.0 was as interesting as this board today. Though, don't get me wrong. When those two boards were deleted, I actually was depressed. In this day and age, where being frank is constantly frowned upon..this board has kept that spirit alive. Actually all of Cred Forums has kept that spirit alive.
Anyway, I'm just babbling at this point. Only hope some of you catch pic related and see that some hotpockets try to make this board something you can all enjoy. But the way I see it, you all end up coming back for more. And that makes me happy

Reposting from last thread:

What do you guys think of more things to put in the options field when making a thread?

user - Forces Anonymous in thread, no trip or namefags
Sage - Puts the thread on autosage but gets rid of post timers.
ID - Forces thread IDs
Kana - enables kana captchas in the thread.
Flags - Forces flags

Cred Forums WAS fine the way it was. Moot fucked it up.

Return to the old format.

You must be new.

Hiro said that meta threads are allowed for now, iirc

STOP WITH THIS BULLSHIT
but ban leaf

fuck you faggot
nothing needs to be changed, we need less restriction and rules

you are CTR, kys

disagree, i often enjoy watching them unfold

>You must be new and/or have only posted on Cred Forums if you don't know this.
not necessarily true, but thanks for the information

that is a good idea afaik.
I admire your conservatism, but think that we should take every opportunity to improve our environment

Reposting from old thread, sorry spambot, please be considerate

Just get rid of flags altogehter and add wordfilters.
Moderate obnoxious and cancerous trolls and the future looks brighter.

>Kana
Explain
So far I like your list, but the flags are a must keep for identity sake.

GOOD BOY POINT TIER: noice
PEE PEE TIER: not really doing anything, pointless, and paving the way for more insidious changes in the future
>Changing the short Cred Forums-tier 30 second cooldown on images, replies, thread-making back to 30 seconds, 60 seconds, and 600 seconds respectively
>New rules forcing people to link to screenshots of articles
POO POO TIER: inhibiting board culture shit
>Kekposting to a single general
>No more one word threads
VOMIT TIER: unenforceable/abuseable shit and useless social-engineering shit
>Creating fake happening thread equals a 3-week ban
>Wordfilters
>Spamfiltering classic bait-thread openers such as Cred Forums BTFO and really makes you think

REMEMBER, OP IS A STATIST KIKE

Go away Moloch agent

Much autism from op

Makes you think

you forgot the option "change nothing" you fucking dumbass idiot faggot

also, the highest rated has only 17% approval. clearly the large majority are happy

now fuck off back to plebbit and kill yourself dumb shit. Cred Forums will not be destroyed by idiots like you

i don't know what to think...

nice trips

>we need less restriction and rules

keep ids whatever u do

those are quads, you can't even count to four?

Kek has spoke.

>but the flags are a must keep for identity sake.

no and if you're that desperate to have an identity on an imageboard then feel free to use the old flag system.

>Less than 40 posts
>CLEARLY EVERYONE ON Cred Forums LIKES THE SHITPOSTING, LOL!

I think banning the Canadian IP range is of utmost importance at this time.

The only thing I agreed with was banning Canadians. The rest I can live with.

It's funny how Cred Forums hates reddit yet acts just like it. This is literally downvoting into oblivion because a thought criminal isnt in line with the groupthink. Just ban us all and have a nice little safe space for yourselves, fucking cucks,

>anonymous imageboard
>identity
You have to go back (to reddit).

I wonder why anyone would want to change this shithole.

>he is too unintelligent to check out the results of the poll
stop posting forever you sub 70 IQ legit retard

you're right. apologies I'm tired

reported! :D
please leave shill!
you are not from Cred Forums! :^)
:3

reminder to REPORT ALL BLASPHEMERS AGAINST KEK

Samefaggot spotted

>permaban any poster who is pro-religion
>permaban any poster who shittalks Christianity before shittalking Islam
>permaban anyone who says "makes you think"
>permaban anyone who says "Cred Forums BTFO"
>permaban anyone who posts a nigger dick
There, I fixed Cred Forums.
You're welcome, faggots.

>>fuck you faggot
>>nothing needs to be changed
>>we need less restriction and rules
>>you are CTR
>>kys

>fucking 8ch-ers want to apply their reddit-like moderation on Cred Forums
MFW

I really don't want anything to change.

I personally feel that OP and a few autists are being unfair not allowing anyone to say this - especially in the strawpoll.

>Have a bunch of threads meant to trigger eachother
>Could be some bong trying to say he's in turkey and that a nuke is going off.
Yeah no, your acting like im saying to give a permanent ID to everyone.

Election shitposting will intensify this year, Alt-moot should double the post/bump limit in threads.

So what you saying we need to keep having more people vote until things suit what you want?

wtf, I hate BREXIT now! OLD PEOPLE DON'T HAVE TO LIVE WITH IT, THEY SHOULDN'T COUNT!

Epic bait.
Slowed post times would slow the board enough that mods can manage it without that much trouble, it means bait and Cred Forums threads get removed faster.
If baiters are forced to link to an article then they might actually have to post something of quality, oh no!
Kek stuff needs some self restraint or else it will clog the board.
One word threads are cancer and just exist for comical effect, a normal post could be done instead.
Removing int flags and replacing it with better, optional solutions is not a bad thing.
Spamfiltering typical bait shit is not bad either.
The board has been broken ever since Moot left us with the Cred Forumsharbor post timer and flags, it's objectively true you dumb mountain jew.

NO MORE BUREAUCRACY

keep reporting guys! :D
let's get him permabanned! >w

No. 1 set of rules for the board. This looks like a mess and I thought we were trying to clean up. Arbitrary rules will create a whole new kind of mess.

>The board has been broken ever since Moot left us with the Cred Forumsharbor post timer and flags,
no

it has become better than ever before

pre luggage lad Cred Forums was shit too which is exactly why moot did that shit

Watchout for those trips, ameribro

I'm saying 23 people don't speak for all of Cred Forums, so you can fuck right off.

do something to stop Cred Forums shitting up other boards (mainly /k/ and /fit/ but you're everywhere)

>nothing needs to be changed
>Useless newfag replies

Hmmmm, or it could be that useless newfags are the ones who want massive changes out of nowhere. HMMMMMMMMMM

Don't fix what isn't broken.

chaos finds a way

>leaving us with so many posts that the mods have trouble keeping up is a good thing
>constant bait, shitposting and Cred Forums threads are a good thing
newfag detected.

wasted

>strawpoll.me/11268554

Banning Canadian IDs is really the most crucial issue that needs to be addressed.

The "Wacky Wednesday" suggestion is gay as fuck, OP you faggot.

Have you ever heard of a proxy?

but you think you are speaking for all of us?

fuck off idiot

Moot did that because Ben 'gas the kikes' Garrison tried to fuck him up because of Cred Forums

Moot is gone, the board fell into anargy. time for new rules and a broom through this mess.

When discovered to be retarded, he reels back in horror.

the frog moves

The Wacky Wednesday idea came from a lad in the last thread complaining about suggested ideas. Not me, lad

We don't need that shit , you guys are trying to recreate the wheel here

fugg i meant to post this, i have failed you kek

A proxy is a lot more noticable than a lack of flag.

ctr shill vs Cred Forums.jpg

Kek is shitposting with Us

PRAISE KEK

i don't get it. but Cred Forums went to absolute shit. why do you want to be more like them?

Flags absolutely need to go back to the selectable ones. A bunch of Cred Forums type shitposting adds nothing to a thread.

Also, enforcing the ban on "is x white" and "redpill me on x".

Finally, fuck those threads where someone claims something is a trend or a problem while providing no evidence. Like the earlier thread on a balding epidemic for young whites. No such problem exists and OP posted no evidence that it did yet people responded to it.

All threads on race mixing are dogshit too. Overstating the prevalence of the problem or encouraging more of it. Just report and ignore them you fsggots.

Just ban vancouver and the Whole US except New Britain, all the cancer on Cred Forums gone

>pre luggage lad Cred Forums was shit too

no

2016 election Cred Forums with Cred Forums 1.0 format would be god like.

iPhones (ios10) now post images with the sequential filename (img_xxxx.jpg) used by iOS, making users individually traceable from thread to thread by searching the file names in the archive. How about a script with like a checkbox that allows the original filename of the image to be randomized when uploading from mobile?

I mean
>>Could be some bong trying to say he's in turkey and that a nuke is going off.
You're acting like a bong can't grab a proxy right now to put on a turkey flag.

those digits will haunt me for a good while

More of people tired of stupid shit vs people who like browsing a shitfest.

>We don't need that shit , you guys are trying to recreate the wheel here
exactly, all this shilling for months and they are still in panic, Cred Forums is unbeatable

Cool thread and suggestions guys. How about some funny Blarts to go with it?

Literal nonargument.
You aren't helping your reputation here, i'm open for actual ideas but I haven't been given anything other then "le shill xDdd" and etcetera except a few cases where my mind actually changed.

>get rid of flags
>ban canadian ip
but if i don't have a canadian flag why would i canadapost

>wacky wednesday random flag event
what are we, five?

I'm against spamfiltering because it can be abused.

I'm against changing the flags because they work fine, fucking swedcuck.

One word threads are posted in because people like them.

Kek is posted because people like it.

Or you could google it yourself. Also, >giving views to shit news sites

It also means that the board will be slower in general.

Let people post where they want to. If they can't self moderate, then they deserve bait. And it's not like bait stops you from posting in real threads. Use the fucking catalog.

Don't fix what isn't broken.

I've been on here for far too long to think that throwing more mods at a board fixes it. What you want is reddit, and people don't come here for that, so when you try that shit, they fucking leave or stop posting.

Fuck off.

eep IDs
keep flags
keep dubs
FOLLOW THE RULES IN THE FUCKING STICKY
limit Kek threads to one per thread
permaban "Cred Forums btfo" threads
autoban OPs without a source if the OP pic is an article
permaban anyone who makes the same thread every day (examples: tripfag Portuguese with the holoshit, that one Norwegian, etc.)
autoban anyone with less than 10 words in the OP
permaban "[x] guys can't compete"
rangeban leafs for the lulz for one day
autoban occupy democrat images

all i can think of

>lets make this place more like reddit
how about you fuck off back where you belong

what a surprise. the Cred Forumsirgin wants to destroy this board

>no
yes it was you nostalgiafag

ID's are essential for information drops and AMA's
I dont really see any benefits for removing IDs unlless you drop some spaghetti and want to forget you exist.

stop taunting me flipping heck

>muh NO FUN ALLOWED.

how the fuck is this blatant ctr shill thread still up?
keep reporting and hopefully we can keep track of all the blasphemers and redditors.

I'm all for changing small details like the format of the board (be it old style or with a few tweaks), but seriously stop with the additional rules and moderation bullshit.

It you can't handle the chaotic flow of Cred Forums then kindly don't bother, there's plenty of forums with active user bases so you can have "serious" "political" discussions.

But you're seriously trying to disrupt the board with bans in memes and threads which are basically the board culture. These trends are always shifting, always changing, you may not always like it but that's how it goes here friend. Some of these stick long enough to be new memes and old ones are slowly, but surely replaced.

All for the mods to actually start pruning stupid threads that are actually disruptive and just plain b tier.

All you literally (literally) unironically need to do is BAN ALL THREADS RELATING TO KEK/PEPE

HOW FUCKING DENSE ARE YOU

Agree, please do that asap. There are tons of Cred Forums-tier and off-topic threads on here, reaching from "post x in this thread and x dies" to "Survey time!". I may only have been on Cred Forums for a year by now, but even since then it went downhill so much.

>yes it was you nostalgiafag

no it wasn't you newfag

been here since /n/ and i fail to see what vivian faggoty has to do with my previous post.

Ban kekposting/dubs.

People call you a shill for suggesting this but I have yet to hear a reasonable response for why they should stay and what they add to the board.

>Muh free speech to shitpost wherever and whenever I want even though it's against global rules
>Board culture, courtesy of /r/the_donald
>I love posting epic screengrabs to reddit
>Don't enforce rules on me, I'm an anarchist, Trump 2016.

None of these are a good response.

If you want to kill Cred Forums, do it by deleting. it from the server.
Banning Canada is wrong.
Wordfilters are for pussies, muh safe space.
Show me the linking rules that do not kill discussion.
Selectable flags lead to horrendous abuse.

Only change I can agree with is no more one word threads.

How much Soros pays you for this, OP or why are you pushing this agenda?

mods are literally steins

>29 votes to rangeban all leafs
at least give us a tribute thread before you kill us

super jannies that can understand the board and contact admins and mods if need be are a bad thing? You people complain about bait threads and "ctr" threads all the time, those threads would be gone if you just got more manpower to the sticky.
Because Hiro said that these threads are allowed.
If you want to make a point, make a fucking argument or leave.

>ID's are essential for information drops and AMA's

Tripcodes you retarded nigger

Why the fuck do we need to slowdown for shitty fucking mods?

They either need to speed up, or fuck off and leave us well alone to do our own thing.

Fucking typical swedcuck, sucking on the taint of authority.

And that will get rid of the spamming, shitposting, "Cred Forums BTFO!", "REALLY MAKES U THINK!" threads how?

resilience is a bitch freakin son of a clock. It needs to be driven to the absolute extent.

it's just good fun

this

redditards and shills are invading us and trying to destroy our board through subversion

it's absolutely ridiculous and the fact you can spot the newfags from a mile away makes it somehow even worse

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE TRYING TO CHANGE SHIT LIKE A GODDAMN LIBERAL

leave pol alone, it's fine the way it is you fucking faggot.

>3 in a row

>

I think this is pretty good especially the receptive threads plus pol BTFO threads.
Bring back the sage also. 10 sages and the thread gets deleted so that we have some form of control over our own board.

Why do you need more damn order in your life, especially in politics? The mere thought makes me sick. This unique place should not be tampered with to try to bring back some glory days. It's election times, of course it's pure chaos, that is great, that is fun.

How about giving (((mods))) more power is a bad thing?

NO, Sweden iprange should simply have new flag on Cred Forums.
> pic

I do not want you to pose as Estonian and shit on us. Leave it to us.

your survey also has question bias, i mean how can you conclude a consensus when you don't even let people who want no change vote?

Flags are only used on 3 boards.
IDs are used on 4 boards.
Cred Forums is the ONLY board with both flags and IDs.

moot added flags and IDs as a punishment. Why do you want his punishment to continue? The faggot is gone now.

>But you're seriously trying to disrupt the board with bans in memes and threads which are basically the board culture. These trends are always shifting, always changing, you may not always like it but that's how it goes here friend. Some of these stick long enough to be new memes and old ones are slowly, but surely replaced.

Yeah, that did wonders for Cred Forums, didn't it? All of you newfags ruined that board, got bored with it, saw how "edgy" Cred Forumstards are, and then you all moved here in order to ruin our board. If Cred Forums was Texas, you'd be California diaspora. Get the fuck out.

This is a site-wide problem. Not exactly a board-specific issue.
>fun
yikes

im tired of cuck being filtered if its in caps. fuck that jap bitch.
and yes ban all leafs perm
to hell with cucknadia i hope that whole place dies. every last one of them.

>newfags don't know shit

not you, but people that like flags and ID's are cancer

If you want to talk politics or meta, look for another place. This board has become something different.

go be emasculated somewhere else.

this, the amount of people in this thread that actually like both makes me realize how new the majority of this board is.

>Cred Forums is the ONLY board with both fags and Leafs.

>fify

no, those are downvotes. sage works as it is

>10 sages and the thread gets deleted
no. can be abused from outside the board

Well said
This place has evolved into what it is. Trying to interrupt it will kill this board. Restricting more will kill this board.

Testing ones beliefs no matter how absurd the OP is a good thing.

lol wow what a bunch of faggots.

the mods must be leafs....no wounder this place is shit.

This.
This question bias there is one thing that shows somebody wants to ruin Cred Forums from outside.

And wordfilters? Really?

>Flags are only used on 3 boards.
>IDs are used on 4 boards.
>Cred Forums is the ONLY board with both flags and IDs.

And Cred Forums is the best board. You want us to be like the rest of the plebs in this hellhole?

F U C K O F F
U
C
K
O
F
F

this is pathetic you can't censor shit because you're shit

Because they both are good.

>Mods need to speed up
>Don't give mods "more power" to effectively do their job

hmmmm...

each to their own, I'm behind a general, maybe even a sticked one as a means of containment

can you highlight a trip code?
(I'm new, 4 years new)

This is the fourth attempt by CTR to confect a fake consensus in an attempt to kill Cred Forums. Notice we are being raided at the same time.

Bring back trigger warning

New suggestion.

Mods ban the faggot OP.

ROFL did this really happen?

This
This
This
This
This

Please
Please
Please
Please
Please

Its fucking unbearable when 50% of a thread is flag memeing, and some dumb montenegrian replies to a Brazilian post with meme posts like '>not white' instead of actually replying to what he said

REMOVE
REMOVE
REMOVE

Instantly delete any thread starting with an anime picture
Delete threads with no source
Permaban pedophiles and faggots arguing that kids are meant for sex
Remove all yellow fever threads
Ban cuckposting
Remove /r9k/ tier threads
Make so that canadians can't make threads and are allowed to post only once per thread

>LIKE WHAT I LIKE: The Post

Can we not force Cred Forums to be something specific, it ruins the fun and turns it into a cancerous circlejerk worse than reddit. I just got banned for 5 minutes for disagreeing with the narrative, this is wrong

no one is butthurt enough to report him except you

>newfag resorts to namecalling because for his stay he's never needed to have a single independent thought
proving yet again that flags are cancer

Gas yourself, underage.

This post/ID/image is exactly why this board needs to be flushed down the fucking toilet. Embarrassing.

Do you feel in charge ?

how the fuck could I survive a couple of weeks without Cred Forums because of some disgusting "Canadians"

fuck off. OP is finally not a faggot for once

>I'm against spamfiltering because it can be abused.
Explain.
>I'm against changing the flags because they work fine, fucking swedcuck.
They bring Cred Forums shitposting that clogs up the board, makes people disregard actual information and more. The only time where they should be relevant is confirmation of location if it's needed in a discussion.
>One word threads are posted in because people like them.
And they're shitposts and Cred Forums-tier threads, cancer.
>Kek is posted because people like it.
It's gets/dubs shit and it doesn't need threads, if people want to do it then they could isolate it to single threads instead of making ones.

>Or you could google it yourself. Also, >giving views to shit news sites
Googling bait that doesn't exist?
Just make it a rule to archive the site, no clicks given.

>It also means that the board will be slower in general.
It means that the board will be more manageable, like Cred Forums for example. A slower board also means unpredictable shit doesn't happen all the time, which means better content.

>Let people post where they want to. If they can't self moderate, then they deserve bait. And it's not like bait stops you from posting in real threads.
Use the fucking catalog.
Newfags can't avoid the bait so just ban it.
If we allowed bait up anyway because newfags take it then we could allow literally anything because people reply to it.

>Don't fix what isn't broken.
nice meme

>I've been on here for far too long to think that throwing more mods at a board fixes it. What you want is reddit, and people don't come here for that, so when you try that shit, they fucking leave or stop posting.
you act like you've been here since 2015 minimum.
Moderators are people, they act differently, this board is just so big that you need lots of people to keep it going without shill raids.

>Fuck off.
No.
IP specific flags would basically be Cred Forums flags but optional, you dumb faggot.

We should also ban people who use reddit or links from reddit

Bullshit leaf shill

I just ran probably the longest "off topic" thread at 320 replies about the Italian girl and got temporarily blocked.
It isn't even off topic. wtf

Was posting dubs a part of your plan?

agreed

wow keep shilling in this thread losers
make sure to make it seem like people want everything fun to be banned!
yeah you're tooootally fitting in guys

>this is pathetic you can't censor shit because you're shit

>MUH FREEDOM OF SPEECH! MUH ANARCHY

I wish all of you gamergate faggots that colonized this board would leave. We used to have rules here like all of the other boards. Two years ago, I got banned from Cred Forums for checking a dub. It was a 30 day ban.

Because it actually contributes to the discussion here? Believe it or not it's nice knowing who posts what IN EACH THREAD. Minimizes samefagging and whilst having an indepth political discussion it makes it much easier to follow the conversation. I imagine without both it would be chaos. Especially with all the CTR and reddit shills constantly spamming the board.

Memes aside (shitposting) the flags help the 'flavour' of the board. It makes it feel more global and allows users to ask questions of citizens from specific countries.

Fuck you. Get the fuck out. You fucking shill.

downvotes? isn't that reddit?
Ill lurk the rest of these threads, i clearly have I a lot to learn.

Keep the auto flags we may not be able to pretend who we are which is fun but i enjoy the open racism we can dish out each other

Dubs are ok all it'll die out once Trump is elected. It's harmless fun as it is.

>Wordfilters
And what words are worthy to be filtered? I can't think of any.

These thread openers might be formulaic, but very often they come as an invite to serious discussion, especially when it's a picture or journalistic article that already speaks by itself.

Literally no reason for this.

checked,
Ctr+f?

This

boohoo

Fuck Canada.

I agree.

t. newfag

>A board about politics
>20% is on topic while the rest is just off topic bullshit.

>embarrassing

Why? Don't want big bad user to call you Mohammed anymore Mohamme?

OP is a turbofaggot, as are you

reddit should be filtered to redshit

>Dubs are ok as*

fix'd

I'm saying if they want to moderate us, they need to match our pace.

We shouldn't change for (((them))), (((they))) need to change for us. Otherwise they can fuck off and stay irrelevant.

Also fuck off, have you actually discussed politics here? Have you seen the shit happening? It's clear that more power to the authorities is a BAD IDEA.

I'm starting to think you guys really are shills with how desperate and blind you're acting.

You're not the undercover mod, are you?

Country flags are cancer on Cred Forums.
I support increasing the cooldown on making posts and threads.

As it is, Cred Forums is basically Cred Forums.

Here's another idea: when you make a post on Cred Forums, you are restricted from posting on Cred Forums for 24 hours.

Enjoy your adolescence.

The OP idea is killing this board.
Shill as he is.

All those rules and wanting to ban things. What are you, a fucking libtarded fascist?

I agree 100%

I tried to mention the same thing in EVERY previous thread but was ignored.

All the proposed changes except increasing thread post/image limits and enforcing moderation absolutely REEK of censorship and no fun allowed safe spaces.

If anyone unironically wants this, please just leave and post somewhere else.

New strawpoll with "NO CHANGE" required

You're begging people to come in and turn pol into twitter.

Well, that's all folks. Say goodnight.

Hol up! Hol up! The original thread had dubs of 144, now this new thread on the same subject has dibs of 88...14/88! Well pol it looks like you know what you have to do?

We need to increase the shitposting until thought moderates fuck off

Fuck off, kike cancer

Just disgusted at how blind some of you are

Exactly. This is the board with the highest number of newfags and redditors. In many ways this isn't really Cred Forums.

What about the proxyfags? Or do you really think that people from North Korea post here?

This. Jews are trying to get Hiroshimoot to do their bidding because Hiro can't into English and doesn't understand what people want. The cancer is coming from people who use the board, not the board itself.

hit a little close to home?

Mods should OPENLY ban people constantly instead of just deleting the post.

I miss the days when you couldn't lurk Cred Forums for a few minutes before seeing a "user was banned for this post" message. Back then, we all used to cheer and mock the faggot that was banned. Now all of these gamergate faggots cry MUH FREEDOM OF SPEECH! Top kek.

I've been here since Zimzam, laddy. Some of the stuff proposed is stuff that Cred Forums once had, such as the longer post cooldown (of course a newfag wouldn't know this).

Stop trying to turn Cred Forums into Cred Forums you shitter.

DO NOT REMOVE DUBS

Kek will be angered! We need our meme magic now more than ever, if we must remove dubs let's do it post-election.

I have to agree. It takes away from discussion.

nice repost from last thread, faggot.
If he's a turbo faggot then you are a slaaneshi daemonspawn.
Classic bait threads have no reason not to be filtered, people can easily make more quality threads in only a few seconds.

Removing Cred Forums flags would get rid of the underage Cred Forums shitposters and countrymemers (polandball, etc) so that we wouldn't have to deal with that shit clogging up the board as much.

Enjoy having soft skin and no backbone

You need to stop positing this you have been doing this since yesterday.

>guardian
>mail
>telegraph
Do you have any fucking idea how embarrassing you are? Also,

Sven, they are coming to refurniture your shed tomorrow. You will get praying mat and everything sharp is taken away.
Make your shed clean, nobody wants to dig in dust.

Reminding The Faggot that Hiro has said he prefers an interesting Cred Forums to a profitable one.

Apparently kek approves of removing dubs...c-check em.

AGREED 1000000000000%

The board is what it is. Most people come here constantly because it's special and uncensored and chaotic. I love it.

This whole petition to "fix" the board just screams of censorship and policing from outside Cred Forums.

Shove it up your pisshole.

what exactly would it be sliding?

I already know that mods and jannies do their job to the best of their abilities, especially when 90% of the time reported threads get pruned.

Most of the suggestions have more to do with a more automated system for stopping off-topic Cred Forums-tier spamming due to mods and jannies being unable to keep up with the fast pace Cred Forums has.

THESE OPS AND THE ONES WHO SAY THEY WANT TO CHANGE Cred Forums ARE FROM SUBREDDITS AND ARE PROBABLY JIDF TRYING SOME WAY TO ENCROACH UPON US.

yikes

God damn you peons only see what you want to see

How about we can have a choice between Cred Forums flags and old selectable flags.

yea i guess gawker is more up your alley (right next to mohammed's cock)

>This whole petition to "fix" the board just screams of censorship and policing from outside Cred Forums.

Like what moot did by adding ids and flags?

it already is you dumbfuck

You don't want to be manipulated by (((them))), right? Why the fuck do you think it's a good idea for a small group of unaccountable faggots with infinite power to "moderate" discussion on a board for radical politics?

When would that ever sound like a good idea?

Are (((you))) even from here?

Stop it with these threads please

The only good one is Spamfiltering bait threads, this is you're 3rd thread and nothing is happening, why do you think that is?

Sometimes you'll be in a thread about feminism or something, and suddenly some flag will come out of nowhere and open a can of whoop-ass on some other flag over some shit that no one else understands.

And I realize that if I went back in time, like five centuries, I could be in some Forum or Market, listening to people argue, and I'd see these two shit-poster's ancestors arguing over the same bullshit.

And you want to take that away from me. You son of a bitch.

Eesti, the russians started raping you at Narva just now, don't worry, we don't have to send any Caroleans this time because we don't own your sorry cuck ass anymore.
If people want uncensored chaos then they can go to Cred Forums because that's what Cred Forums is for.
You could easily have your twitter raids, email rolling and other shit that happens every once in a while, all in all, you'd just get more content to read on the board, which is what a lot of people want in this thread.

Like, read what people have to say instead of fucking around and ignoring everything we say.
We just want to fix the damage that Moot did to the board when he left.

u know what we need on Cred Forums the id system we have here, we dont need flags just id's so i can tell who is op in breads

Nice. Then everyone without flag is simply treated as someone who is not proud of his country.

Are you proud of your country, Sven?

This

>why would you want to have a government!?
go back to somalia you ancap faggot

Am I the only one that spotted the Mod ITT?

>things aren't happening immediately so that must mean none of the changes will happen ;)
Nice try.

Sure I am.

Ah yes, I forgot how flags stop you from posting certain content.

Also, all IDs do is help stop samefagging.

Way different than "MODS, PLEASE BAN ALL POSTING I DON'T LIKE!"

Sven, you can not even help yourselves.

THIS IS A FUCKING JEW TRYING TO CENSOR US. We should not change Cred Forums. Doing so goes against what this board was designed for. Freedom of speech is allowed here. I may fucking hate Canadians, and think they should all be thrown in gas chambers, but I sure as hell don't think we should silence them. They'll just come back behind proxies in greater numbers. We must defeat CTR with our rhetoric, not our moderators. On Cred Forums we should have freedom of religion. If you worship the jewish meme of christianity, or a retarded green frog, you should be able to express your political opinion about it. Kek should stay. Dubs should stay. This board should stay how it is. Fuck you kike.

I want to be a mod/janitor so I can purge this fuckers IP from existance

i feel like we should keep flags on Cred Forums its interesting seeing all the countries people post from

I found him too, tbqh.

why do you keep acting like you represent Cred Forums when literally everyone is against you and no one shares your shitty ideas?

I like most of this EXCEPT changing flags. I actually like the current system and I believe many would agree

They are shit teir restrictions and anyone who actually thinks it will help Cred Forums is retarded

Nothing is wrong with pol except the mass amounts of shilling and that will end after the election so fuck off

We have what is basically laissez faire government, it's working fine right now.

Also, fuck off bootlicking swede.

Read my reply and reasoning here.

I've been lurking this board for almost 2 years and it's better than it ever was. Nothing like it on the internet and I really would prefer to keep any changes to a minimum - completely avoidong censorship or safe spaces of any kind.

The board is titled /POLITICALLY INCORRECT/ for a reason. It's not supposed to agree with everyone. It's supposed to challenge general normie discourse.

Also notice how the strawpoll doesn't even have the option to keep things the same. Fuck you op!

if op wants to be identified he can use a trip.

Ids and flags are not needed here anymore and add nothing but shitposting to this board.

They're like old shackles placed by moot as his final attempt to ruin this board.

Newfags love it because this is the only Cred Forums they know.

Enjoy your adolescence.

Shut the fuck up Estonia, we ruled your country in the past.
You're a slave race at best. Subhumans.

Keep int flags, no word filters. I love the rest of it and agree with you OP

Fuck this, flags are cancer. No one from Sweden or Canada can post without nation related shitposting. It shits up the threads.

>literally everyone is against you
nope, wrong.
>shitty ideas
i've yet to see anybody reason on my level against my ideas, i'm fucking waiting.
Are you asshurt that I act like a smartass or some shit? I don't give a shit, i'm trying to convey a point and if I don't get at least something relevant that isn't "hehe nothing is wrong, we want to be Cred Forums 2.0" then i'm not going to bother taking you faggots seriously.
>inb4 8gag
I don't even go to 8gag frequently compared to this site.

The NWO recognize the influence of memes, and have traced them to their origin.
Now they are trying to destroy the climate in which they evolve.

What is so wrong with IDs?

Seriously, you fucking spergs need to stop.

You aware that on the strawpoll, you need an option to leave things as is, right?
Not everyone will agree with you that things need to be changed.
Otherwise we have to assume you are CTR or a giant newfag yourself.

Look
This Would Be A Distraction
If There Was
An Actual Discussion Here
But In Politics YOU CAN'T ALWAYS HAVE
EVERYONE AGREEING WITH YOU
CAN YOU OP
CAN YOU
AAAAAAAAAAH FUCK NIGGERS

>literally everyone is against you
not true, but props for using peer pressure aka downvotes to try and stop this discussion

Bumping for more asshurt.

Sorry shitposters, soon you'll have to find a new hobby.

So why not wear it's flag? Is your "new country" not content with you wearing it?

Just chat ban us, we can view but not write

This.

Now fuck off reddit fag

How do IDs add nothing? They stop people from obvious samefagging.

the more I read ITT the more Im starting to feel that OP is in fact, a faggot.
keep Cred Forums pol
doubt needs to change apart from us
Brit pol needs a slap
BTFO's ignore them and things will come up roses

Flags fuck the board, not IDs though.

I really don't care about them at all.

Most of the time it's funny or they're called out as shills anyway so it's pretty irrelevant. So yeah. It's funny.

>shillbot gets stuck in a loop

You can't have it both ways faggo, flags are useful.

I still see those messages every now and then but 9 times out of 10 the post just vanishes. I wish the post would never vanish unless it's cheese pizza or some shit so everyone knows that there are still rules here and we can all mock the nigger that broke it.

This isn't Cred Forums, faggot. Dissenting opinions were never banned here, but freedom of speech shouldn't equate to shitloads of threads dedicated to flag memes, PRAISE KEK, hay Cred Forums is my dog a nigger, dub checking (yes, that used to be a bannable offense on Cred Forums and no one complained), etc. No one complained about censorship until gamergate faggots sperged out about their stupid videogames.

we get hate because we comprise some of the best posters

t.proxy leaf

>replying to yourself

>They stop people from obvious samefagging.

>protip: They don't

this is not a democracy and op is a faggot

>8gag
>frequently
Opinion discarded Sven.

Canadian Ban on the week of the election.

Fuck the cooldown, threads cease to be as quick as we need them to be in the HAPPENINGs if we have to wait at least a minute.

One word threads being banned, word filter bait and forcing PROOFS are good ideas. However there is no getting around that bait will be posted and retards will respond to it.

Don't consign Kek to one thread, its part of board culture and it got popular because of the chaos and derailment. Making it part of the establishment ruins the fun.
Also how the fuck can you praise Kek without dubs you stupid faggot?
Fake Happening bans is idiotic, if nothing occurs they peter out, if something does the board handles the rest. Wild conspiracies and overreactions is part of the reason we are here.

Flags are a positive thing, how else can we identify the leaf menace?

Wacky Wednesday is fine.

The only thing that needs to be enforced is the sticky.

Can't stop the message, faggots. Moderation on this site sucks.

(please give me one of those little user was banned for this post messages, I need a reason to get off this website and save myself, and I'd really appreciate it)

Confirmed.

Ruled yes.
Stole our food and made 75 000 Estonians die from starvation. Thank you for that, masters.
Russians kicked you out shortly after that btw.

>flags are useful
I'd be interested to hear that explanation.

Nice job literally trying to turn this site into reddit

Confirmed.

People who samefags are just trolls

>no one has reasoned with me at my level

What is willful ignorance for 300?

Seriously, fuck off Swede, I don't care that no one likes you or your country, but the way you're acting the stereotype is proving to be quite true.

Sweden and Canada shitpost almost exclusively, and when they don't, they don't get called out, or at the very least, it doesn't disrupt conversations.

When people conversate seriously, they ignore trolls and drop the nonstop memeing.

Meanwhile, if there is no serious conversation to be had, they enjoy themselves.

Seriously, shit is fine as it is. Not my fault you can't use the fucking catalog.

agreed.

PRAISE KEK

A post about leafs shits up the get

Nice one

Thinking you have any input on this board.

>All your posts will be lost like tears in rain

it already is going by the amount of people that support forced flags

>is illiterate in his own language to an extent where he misinterprets the simplest synthax

SHART

I said the exact opposite of that though.
I can't even remember the last time I went on 8gag, was it two weeks ago or some shit? In any case, it's literally 1/1000th of the time spent here.

Thank you Kek and Brit for identifying the Canadian menace.

Even if nobody is willing to argue with you beyond the fact that they like Cred Forums as it is, that is still their wish and nothing near a concensus. So enjoy trying convince Hiro we want these things, I will be waiting for that.

yep
no real Cred Forums users are even bothering with this autist and his proxies

just us few fighting the good fight against him and he can't handle it

The only thing that was proposed to be banned were screenshots of articles without the course

Everything else proposed only enforces the ALREADY EXISTING rules of Cred Forums, you fucking newfags

Can someone tweet Hiro and just tell him it feels suspiciously like the discussion to 'fix' Cred Forums has been hijacked?

All the people who want things to stay the same are being IGNORED.

I don't have twitter.

that's why shillarys "alt-right" minions are so spastic about it, they can't spam the board effectively, they have no results so they are now trying to change it from the inside

Cred Forums is fine as it is, don't change it.
However every opinion posted by a Canadian in this thread makes me more and more convinced we need a ban.

This thread is full of shills trying to control Cred Forums by making changes that favor their ideas.

They are trying to form a false or crack consensus by saying some changes are good, some are bad, etc.

It's all just a thinly veiled scheme from David "Ski Pole Bukkake" Brock

Go fuck yourself OP

"ooohh free speech is nice.. free speech is nice... i dont hurt anybody.. i just constantly push for policies that disadvantage communities to my gain by using treachery and deceit"

Your alright, Sven.

Now you just need to kill your cousin.

Why not? It is totally doable from a technical perspective if that is your point

Nobody shits on Sweden or Canadian posts that are not shitty.
They should focus more on quality posting, simple as that not to try to spread the mentality that gets the shit thrown at them in the first place.

>removing dubs last in the poll
thank goodness
removing practically the only source of meme magic would in and of itself destroy the board

>your

Its not just Cred Forums these threads are popping up on every board and Hiro is unironically going to listen to them

He seriously thinks /qa/ is what people want

I think the pol btfo threads are pretty funny tho

why do you have anything against the proposed changes?
you didn't actually argue against them, just made up a a boogeyman to vent your frustrations

NOT Op, I created a strawpoll with a "No changes should be made" option

strawpoll.me/11268795

Believe me, I have many countrymen I want to kill.

>What is willful ignorance for 300?
>Seriously, fuck off Swede, I don't care that no one likes you or your country, but the way you're acting the stereotype is proving to be quite true.

I expect detailed arguments about how stuff would work and why it wouldn't.
Also nice going, sniping at me with le swedish shitposters right after, your crosscountry banter cancer is truly some classic faggotry.
I've had input on 1000+ tumblrinas, numerous OCs passed around and other things.
Wanting Cred Forums to be Cred Forums 2.0 would be like me inviting my gang of 40 faggots to invade /po/ and asking Hiro to make that board into the new nazi board.
>muh cuntry banter Xddd dle e i'm gonne post des on reddit xDddDDDDd

hifo=moot after his "transition"

NWO

GIVE IT TO HIM SVEN

Even Denmark ruled over you in the past.
Denmark, Sweden and Russia has ruled over you. What a cucked nation you are.
So next time, better keep your mouth shut, you sad little baltcuck.

well then if its that insignificant why waste all of our precious* time!
sounds like bullshit to me if thats all you are angling for!
wait until after the election, it will inevitably calm down a notch. nows not the time to try and implement change especially if its something stupid like providing a source LMAO

Hiro doesn't listen to polls.

Seems pretty clear at this point, especially considering the amount of slide threads have gone through the roof in the past couple of hours.

These faggots just want to neuter Cred Forums

I will leave if kek is banned here. Kek is real and praying to him has drastically improved my life. When I prayed to "gawd" all I did was get cucked in life

I seriously think whoever proposed banning the central pillar behind half of Cred Forumss culture and power, namely the impromptu raids and decisions by dice roll thrown by an Egyptian Frog God, was in fact a legit shill trying to sabotage us.

Well if they manage to build a false consensus that "claims the users of these boards want some tyrannical bullshit" then they don't have to do anything. Cred Forums would have to disperse and reform.

they're shit.

I just want people to actually see that not many want these changes so OP stops being a fag and spamming "change Cred Forums!!!!" threads

You got it anyway.
> It is 3:21 here

>>Removing dubs, like Cred Forums
This one definitely need to not fucking happen

Everything else however, sounds good to me

Based post with Based Yuri.
Don't get subverted lads.

>on my level

You think you're so high and mighty don't you? Just because you disagree with the way some posters opinions are written. The purpose is consensus and you're clearly not getting it. Cuck.

PROOFS?

What about theories to test?

sometimes when I post here I feel I know what The God Emperor of Mankind was going through fighting the heresy
>inb4 people actually misconstrue what I'm saying

sex change sex change OP needs a sex change so we can understand where this is all coming from

Here, here. Burn the heretics

polls are easily rigged
you'll accomplish nothing like this

strawpoll.me/11268795/r

45% want "no changes" so far, lol

strawpoll.me/11268795

I don't think we should remove dubs, but there shouldn't be threads on Cred Forums solely dedicated to, "Hay Cred Forums check these doubles."

That's Cred Forums tier shit.

Because all of it advantages those individuals using huge banks of VMs, enormous monetary resources and stifles individual power of actual users on the boards.

There is a team of people in this thread trying to push a false consensus to say that Cred Forums actually wants things that advantage CTR, JIDF, and other online propagandist groups who dedicate large sums of money to disruption of information beyond their control.

All of this, the entire list, is completely subject to abuse.

Jesus fucking christ you faggots are paranoid. i've been here for more then a year, constantly, not a week without this site, or the board.
>muh high and mighty
I want you people to explain why your solutions would work and what kind of effects it would have, critical thinking. You simply think i'm insulting you because of the words I chose.
We could reach a consensus if you debate me and we convince one another on something.
That's how it works.

im fine with us doing away with flags just not id's it lets me have an idea who im talking too, i still want id's on Cred Forums would make identifying whos posting what alot easier

I will see that most people don't want these changes and hopefully OP does too
I understand strawpoll can be rigged but eh

NEW THREAD:

Agreed, can't say anything about Cred Forums though, I don't have any interest in Cred Forums.

Agreed.

New unbiased strawpoll when???!!?!

>been here all summer

>overbearing rules enacted
>Cred Forums is less fun to post on
>less people come to Cred Forums
>less information going in and out
>no reason for Cred Forums to exist other than containment

any online poll can be rigged you Knuclee HEAD !!!! there is no possible way to get a consensus out of any of this

Come on now, do you seriously believe someone called his pals to disagree with you? It would make a difference whether you are speaking to the actual denizens of a board or not, but how would you be able to tell through anonymity? Nobody really has to provide any reasoning here if they don't want to, if it's only a concensus that is wanted, the majority will make the rule, rational or logical. It doesn't matter in this situation.

>solutions
GET
THE FUCK
OUTTTTTT

>americans invented english

>stifles individual power of actual users on the boards
how does having real anonymous posting prevent individual input?
it's called use your brain and figure out which ones are trash and which ones are not
right now possibly quality posts are being spammed by Cred Forums memes

You've been ignoring them or just shitposting at them.

spamfiltering means filtering specific phrases.

I wonder how that could be abused, hmmmmm? I don't know, maybe filtering any language that might allow certain thoughts to come across? 1984 anyone, this is basic grade language manipulation.

Honestly, the way swedes and canadians act, they should be ignored, also, I hardly ever see them contribute any actual information.

You don't decide what is cancer.

We don't need generals.

Googling doesn't take any time, if you google bait and find out it doesn't exist, POOF you ignore the thread or tell OP to kill himself and everyone else it is fake (with sage of course).

We don't and shouldn't want to be managed. We're not fucking cattle.

I do uses the catalog, THAT'S WHAT I'M TELLING YOU TO DO.

Don't fix what isn't broken isn't a meme, it's quite a good sentiment to keep busybodies from needlessly changing things.

You know who else is people? All of our enemies. Fuck mods, they are all for the most part faggots and ineffectual where they need to be and horribly draconian where they don't.

you think this is bad

Never forget

Now it's down to 12%.

>>"Wacky Wednesday" random flags event
What the absolute fuck would anyone get out of this?
"Hoho! I'm from Germany but my flag says Christmas Island!"

Also Kekposting would be (relatively speaking) stupid without gets.

f to pay respects

> allcanadiansthesame

Can someone with this view of NO CHANGES tweet him then? I really would prefer no changes. Outside of this thread most legit lurkers likely do too.

Obviously I can't speak for everyone but with a board of this traffic you're NEVER going to get consensus without an unbiased poll AT LEAST.

good
>less information going in and out
>less information
>information
If you truly believe this site has a lot of information at the moment you need to find a new brain.
We are trying to get rid of the shit flooding this board. If that results in fewer people here, so be it
Quality > Quantity

Thankyou user.

>you're NEVER going to get consensus without an unbiased poll AT LEAST.
Hiro isn't looking for that.
Cred Forums is a personal project for him, he's going to change it as he sees fit

>implying a leaf can afford Cred Forums gold

>just trolls
good Paragoy

Germans have ruled over us (actually still try to rule)...
So? If the rule is shit it will be booted.

KEK

This is bad. Discussions need diversity.

>you people

Wow. How condescending. Just because you disagree. You do realise that you come across as not only clearly biased, but rife with hubris and arrogance.

Everything you write reeks of pretentious redditor.

yes
and right now there is neither diversity or discussion

double dubs NICE