Prove it wrong

Prove it wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wjWBXbGVyQU
breitbart.com/london/2015/06/01/theres-no-gender-pay-gap-but-here-are-11-reasons-why-there-should-be/
breitbart.com/big-government/2014/03/17/77-cents-worth-of-lies/
breitbart.com/blog/2013/04/09/the-wage-gap-myth/
youtube.com/watch?v=58arQIr882w
time.com/3222543/5-feminist-myths-that-will-not-die/
time.com/30545/its-time-to-end-rape-culture-hysteria/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=3TR_YuDFIFI
sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/02/080204212846.htm
citation.allacademic.com/meta/p_mla_apa_research_citation/0/1/8/6/5/p18653_index.html
wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052702303532704579483752909957472
huffingtonpost.com/christina-hoff-sommers/wage-gap_b_2073804.html
educationnews.org/higher-education/study-women-favored-for-stem-tenure-track-jobs/
pnas.org/content/112/17/5360.abstract
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6EDykuMDLpM
pastebin.com/bfkB8vqw
takimag.com/article/feminist_fallout_a_roll_call_of_regrets_gavin_mcinnes/print#axzz3BY8F1OTw
bls.gov/news.release/atus.nr0.htm
washingtonexaminer.com/bogus-aauw-study-perpetuates-wage-gap-myths/article/2512127
payscale.com/data-packages/gender-wage-gap/job-distribution-by-gender
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_elected_and_appointed_female_heads_of_state
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_elected_or_appointed_female_heads_of_government
jjmccullough.com/charts_rest_female-leaders.php
anti-feminism-pro-equality.tumblr.com/wagegap
anti-feminism-pro-equality.tumblr.com/wagegap2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>gender is the sole reason people get paid differently

The sad thing is I saw CNN pushing the "race wage gap" meme.

It's true, OP. Female engineers do get paid less than male engineers.

Why would businesses hire men, if women would do the same job at a cheaper cost?

1.) Make buisness
2.) Pay women 21%less
3.) ???????
4.) Still not profit more than before

>sponsored

equal pay act of 1963 ensured men and women start at the same bare minimum
negotiations and promotions are considered a personal responsibility so fuck off

youtube.com/watch?v=wjWBXbGVyQU

Citations in the video description.

Sowell already did that back in the fucking 70's you dumbass

Search YouTube for "Thomas Sowell dismantles feminism in under 5 minutes"

Prove it right.

But it's not wrong, and we've been over this time and time again so I don't know why I'm responding to bait. Maybe so I can hone the talking points for when this comes up in real life.

If you take the AVERAGE earnings of ALL full time working men and women then yes, men do make more than women by a significant margin. BUT this does NOT take into account things such as unpaid maternity/sick leave, danger pay, overtime hours, the fact that women are more likely to choose careers that pay less over the long term. It does NOT mean that two people, one female and one male, with equal qualifications working the exact same job with the same responsibilities and working the same hours are paid differently because of what falls between their legs. That's patently absurd.

>chemical engineers and gas miners on rigs vs retail assistants and hairdressers

really makes you think...

As a group, women make different choices

>Prove it wrong

gotchu pham

What the fuck is an interaction engineer?

Fancier title for an HR harpy most likely.

Website designer and compiler. That's literally it.

how am I supposed to know I'm just a NEET who shitposts all day

"In australia 95% of work related deaths are men"

Really makes you think.

Gross

For every 1 woman that dies from suicide, 3-5 men die from suicide.

Prove it wrong.

don't forget HR....

>unsourced graphic

Prove it's a problem.

Makes me think you should hire more women to cut down on your insurance and your training costs....

Do you believe that Asian privilege is a real thing in the US?

It's wrong.

There, I proved it using the same level of evidence common among your type.

People receive different salaries for different work. That does not constitute a pay gap.

It's not wrong.
What's wrong is taking that figure and from it adding the assertion that women make 79 cents for every dollar men make... *FOR THE SAME WORK*.
The discrepancy would only be a moral problem if that assertion were actually true in regard to the figure. But it simply isn't.

The more you know.

I make the same full time pay as my female co-workers.
Debunked

Prove it wrong

Checkmate feminists. Prove this wrong.

This really should be pushed hard on twitter. Like a sustained campaign over an entire week. Would be funny to see how they'd respond.

>compared with white men

Fuck these people

incorrect

it's feminazi speak for UX.....designing UIs, not coding them.

This. The fact that there are still men in the work force at all proves that the wage gap is a myth because no company would pay more than it has to for a worker.

/thread

It's because men work more dangerous jobs and working dangerous laboring jobs is worth more than sitting behind a desk in an air conditioned office playing solitaire.

I discussed this with my mother once.
I asked her if she was paid less than her coworkers.
"No, but that's different".

This is the real wage gap.

The truth is, economists are all complicit in a matriarchal structure.

Every wallpaper and fly on the wall is, too. Every single psychiatrist is propagandized by their mothers.

Everyone loves their mother more than anything in the world, and the academic's mommas boys.

The real discrimination, with centers to women's cunts like Vagina Monologues, everywhere apparent, men being mocked in commercials.

Asian NBA players earn 3 cents on the dollar of black NBA players.

>full time means anything from 30 to 60 hours
>men average 6 hours more than women

>men do jobs that are in greater demand
>they are paid more

the thing is, you're not wrong (although recent stats show that women earn about 83%) but there's no context so it means nothing.

Debunked pay gap

breitbart.com/london/2015/06/01/theres-no-gender-pay-gap-but-here-are-11-reasons-why-there-should-be/

breitbart.com/big-government/2014/03/17/77-cents-worth-of-lies/

breitbart.com/blog/2013/04/09/the-wage-gap-myth/

Where are all the women sueing their bosses for discrimination. Surely if the wage gap was a thing we'd be seeing never ending lawsuits and union action.

That's not wrong, but you have to keep in mind they're comparing male mechanical engineers who work 40 hours a week to female sub teachers who work 16 hours a week, and etc.

What do you want me to do about it? Women need to negotiate a better wage themselves.

Here's a better version that points to the exact data used.

There's only 1 privilege problem worth talking about

What kind of solution does it require?

>implying everyone must be paid equally regardless of the quality, amount and kind of work they do
I bet you'd love living in USSR won't you? Isn't it wonderful and fair when a brilliant engineer who spent 15 years studying just to enter the job earns as much as a janitor?

No. You're the one making a claim, so you are the one who has to support said claim. Claiming it's 'common knowledge' is neither valid nor true.

I think women are saying it's like a networking thing where men get the better job or something. Obviously it's bullshit but how can we objectively disprove this.

It should be 1:0. Women belong in the home.

Do Jewish men and women!

It's when you're really good at distracting coworkers with small talk and office gossip. They send them into competitors' offices to make them less productive and file discrimination suits.

If businesses could get away with paying women less than men then why don't businesses only hire women?

That statistic doesn't account for the difficulty of jobs or hours worked. It's simply stating that women on average earn less, not that they're paid less.

Oh, of course...

My mistake, you're correct. I got my terminology mixed up.

Holy fuck this is useful propaganda, saved.

See

First thing I found on Pew

Also if you look
>article is about women asking for raises as much as men
>statistic for "I have asked for a pay rise" shows more men ask than women
Their conclusion: women ask just as much as men. Discrimination most likely the reason.

We should take all their money.

Swap bottom right and bottom left or delet this

It's actually 96 cents, gawd.

This.

Because people hate women so much they'd rather pay 25% more in wages.

This should be the end of the discussion.

> Let's compare all jobs women work and all jobs men work
> Then complain men make more
> When the male dominated jobs pay higher than the female dominated gender studies jobs at the gender research center

Get a STEM degree and then you will see the wage gap vanishing. Or read the U.S Labor Dept. study that compares tenure, education, and age with the wage gap and it is actually 8 cents on the dollar.

>Brown people calling themselves hispanic
>Mestizos acting like they own the word hispanic

THERE IS NOTHING

NOTHING

NOTHING

THAT MAKES ME ANGRIER

MESTIZOS

QUIT BROWNING THE WORD HISPANIC

MESTIZOS GET OOOOOOOUUUUUUT

>designing UI's
>not coding them

Well, there needs to be SOME sort of a visionary guiding those code monkeys.

Women on the whole are shitty unreliable workers. Anyone who has worked with them for an extended time could tell you this. They don't get raises because they're generally worse employees.

"All full time working men" vs "women"

*"women" includes part time working mothers, homemakers not in the work force, and part time female college students

Earnings does not equal wages.

There is an earnings gap, not a wage gap. This is because women take more time off of work for whatever reasons.

If you adjust and look at fathers who are the primary caregiver of their child, you actually see the same earnings gap.

We wouldn't know what to do with it all

youtube.com/watch?v=58arQIr882w

Prove it wrong.

>on average single females with no children actually make more money.
>Start making less on average after having kids

>SEXIST

Totally not the fact our society women are the caregivers of our children.

If women truly made 79 cents on the dollar to what a man makes it's therefore much cheaper to hire women. So why don't we see droves of companies hiring only women if it's 30% cheaper for them to do so?
Get your dumb ass bait off the board you cancer spreading autist.

>Breitbart

Canadians ACTUALLY get 0.76 on the $. Now fuck off and gib me money.

learn how burden of proof works faggot.

It is ILLEGAL in most western countries to pay a different salary for someone doing the same function and working the same hours, regardless of sex or skin color, it's the law. Ask anyone who worked in Human Resources.

I can't. Its true tho

It's not our society m8 it's our species. That's what mammals do. Gender is not a fucking social construct

Maybe he's right. Maybe the pay gap is real. Maybe job listings can advertise salaries because women can't read.

that's like proving wrong women are shorter than men. OP is a faggot

Simple logic?

If men and women performed the same, but women accepted a lower wage, companies would only be hiring women to cut down salary costs by 21%.

20,000 for women, 25,000 for men. Obv.

plenty here are neet, proven

the part that pisses me off the most about this is that it is technically a true fact that men make more money then women because they do more difficult and often more rewarding jobs. it pisses me off that people assume that this fact is for the same job when it never fucking was.and cry about "muh sexism! How dare sexist CEOs oppress women like this even though it is clearly against the law and has been for 30 years!"

Women have all the jobs, except the handful of them that are dangerous, icky, or require someone to contain their impulses.

>Stranger 1 has disconnected

Keiko should have been president

Who would deny the fact that a mans value as a worker is worth more than that of a women?

So why don't people talk about hiring discrimination in STEM fields? And by that I mean how men are coming considered less than women even if more qualified due to less women in the field.

Good job Leaf. /thread

Prove it right

*being considered less

We should get people talking about the Jew-Gentile wage gap.

>includes male and female business owners and entrepreneurs
>female business owners, who pay themselves, make 79 cents on the dollar

Fucking checked.

wage gap lies

time.com/3222543/5-feminist-myths-that-will-not-die/
time.com/30545/its-time-to-end-rape-culture-hysteria/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=3TR_YuDFIFI
sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/02/080204212846.htm
citation.allacademic.com/meta/p_mla_apa_research_citation/0/1/8/6/5/p18653_index.html
wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052702303532704579483752909957472
huffingtonpost.com/christina-hoff-sommers/wage-gap_b_2073804.html
educationnews.org/higher-education/study-women-favored-for-stem-tenure-track-jobs/
pnas.org/content/112/17/5360.abstract
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6EDykuMDLpM
pastebin.com/bfkB8vqw
takimag.com/article/feminist_fallout_a_roll_call_of_regrets_gavin_mcinnes/print#axzz3BY8F1OTw
bls.gov/news.release/atus.nr0.htm
washingtonexaminer.com/bogus-aauw-study-perpetuates-wage-gap-myths/article/2512127
payscale.com/data-packages/gender-wage-gap/job-distribution-by-gender
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_elected_and_appointed_female_heads_of_state
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_elected_or_appointed_female_heads_of_government
jjmccullough.com/charts_rest_female-leaders.php
anti-feminism-pro-equality.tumblr.com/wagegap
anti-feminism-pro-equality.tumblr.com/wagegap2

most people are ignorant to problems like this

>jews

ok

If there were a wage gap in which a man and a women could
- Work the same job
- For the same number of hours
- And take the same amount of breaks
- For the same amount of time
- And be equally loyal to the company
- And produce work of equal quality
Then no company would ever hire a man if they could hire a woman and pay her less.

The fact is, women work shorter hours than men, and do so, on average, in positions that pay worse than positions that average men tend to choose. They also take more time out of work than men do, probably because men don't get pregnant.

In addition, men choose jobs with higher risk factors (construction, forestry, mining) and understandably get paid more for it.

When you control for all these factors, the wage gap shrinks dramatically - and almost into non-existence.