Is WW3 being waged on us with food?

Scientists predict that half of all newborn children in the US will be born with autism by mid 2020's (theyre looking at the current growth rate and doing the math). Do you even realize what's going on here?

I think a lot of people will get sick(er) and die in the next years, and that maybe this is a new form of global war. It's harder to send a couple million people to the battlefield so why not
burn them up this way?

Look at the amount of seniors with Dementia, look at the amount of newborn children with terrible terrible diseases like multiple sclerosis, diabetes or full blown autism and look at the pill popping teenagers. Doctors don´t make you healthy again. They give you Steroids or Benzos (thats basically what most of medicaments for standard treatment come down to) and the sickness persists and grows while the symptoms get muted with hardcore synthetic chemicals.

Somehow we accepted this as normal, right? And after the tragedy nobody knows how something like that could have happened (just like people wondered how the german people could have fallen for Hitler)

Do you realize just how really really bad not only fast food but every other food on the market is right now (except expensive organic or homegrown, more to this point further below) and that we literally are „degenerating“?

If you buy “““normal“““ food and not buy or grow organic you´re gonna have food full of:

>Glyphosate (srsly look that shit up thorougly.)
>Hormones
>Antibiotics
>Modified genetic material (not the good kind..)
>Pathogenic bacteria
>Synthetic Chemicals

Other urls found in this thread:

lawfulpath.com/ref/sw4qw/index.shtml
jneuroinflammation.....
sciencedirect.com/s....
geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/10/13/autism-increase-mystery-solved-no-its-not-vaccines-gmos-glyphosate-or-organic-foods/
download.springer.com/static/pdf/246/art%3A10.1186%2F1742-2094-11-69.pdf?originUrl=http://jneuroinflammation.biomedcentral.com/article/10.1186/1742-2094-11-69&token2=exp=1474417899~acl=/static/pdf/246/art%253A10.1186%252F1742-2094-11-69.pdf*~hmac=95283992fed9d58a851f71592a4760bacc141fd6aa94cdd5bf46e330adcb8e75
snopes.com/medical/toxins/glyphosate.asp
whale.to/b/cooper.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why is stuff like this:

>In 1993, the FDA approved recombinant bovine growth hormone (rBGH), a synthetic cow hormone that spurs milk production when injected into dairy cows, and consumer groups have been concerned about it ever since.

a bad thing?

Well, (You) inject a cow with this stuff and it gives more milk (yay $$$), but you will have very sick (yes these magical hormones have side effects, who would have thought? but shekel shekel) cows and a very toxic product! This of course is just one small example.

Glyphosate allegedly doesn´t get absorbed by the human body says Monsanto. But they have 0 credibility and there are more than enough studies out there that prove the opposite. All that shit accumulates in your brain and spine (its in mine too, for over two decades I have been consuming all this crap mentioned above)

WW3 is a silent war being waged on us mentally using entertainment and media.

lawfulpath.com/ref/sw4qw/index.shtml

>You can´t buy any non organic vegetables & fruits because, you have Pesticides and Herbicides like Monsanto's Glyphosate in that shit and because the seeds are genetically modified

>You can´t buy any non organic meats or other animal products because the animals have hormones and antibiotics mixed into their food which of course is Monsanto's genetically modified corn (it's cheap!)

>Bread: GMO, GMO, G-M-O. Not the cereals themselves but a lot of the other ingredients that make up the dough (starch for example comes again from corn.)

And here the redpill about Gluten: it's not bad in itself but they put way too much in there.
You wouldn't think water was toxic but if you drink 5 gallons of water it becomes toxic and you will die. Always remember its about the dosage.

>Candy: What is there to say about candy.. i mean when stuff like Snickers was invented it was real nuts and chocolate and real sugar at least that was okay but today you just have to look at the ingredients and see that this is just some brown mass out of a laboratory that tastes sweet (almost everything that used to contain sugar now contains the cheaper High Fructose Corn Syrup). Practically everbody is addicted to candy or soda pop. If you think otherwise just try for yourself to go a couple of days with no candy or soda pop at all.
So, you now know that „regular“ food from the super market or burger shack or even mid tier restaurant makes you sick. If you want to get healthy again / be proactive:

>You absolutely have to eat only organic food in order to avoid the above mentioned bad stuffs for your body (this is very expensive, either much money in the store or much work on your own farm)

>You also have to avoid other synthetical chemical shit like: deodorant,shampoos, toothpaste, make up and other bodycare prodcuts (you can make all those on your own with simpler and better ingredients..)

> Drink enough water (2L a day at least for adults). Clean tap water if you have access otherwise get a decent filter or last option buy high quality bottled (not so much carbonated, maximum 20% water intake should be carbonated water rest „natural“ water)

>Supplement.

Get yourself some Krilloil (thats your omega 3 (theres 3 omega 3's, 2 of em are marine based 1 is plant based. We get enough plant based but we lack much of the 2 marine based omega 3's))
Our brain needs a sufficient supply of omega 3 fatty acids to function properly)

Glutathione (strongest antioxidant that your body can produce, it's for flushing out the toxins (best in liposomal form), Coconutoil (thats direct energy, your body doesnt have to metabolize its fats unlike with olive, line, sunfloweroil and all the others),

Turmeric is an active ingredient in Cucurmin (which is an old herb still used today – its what makes the curry so yellow) and this stuff can actually pass your Blood-Brain Barrier. Cucurmin is arguably the most powerful herb on the planet at fighting and potentially reversing disease. It has soe many healing properties that currently there have been over 6000 peer reviewed articels published proving the benefits of turmeric

currently my diet includes :

organic ground beef or steak
pastured organic chicken
wild salmon
other organic meat products like sausage
pastured organic eggs
organic veggies and fruits as well as organic spices (you really gotta think of everything)
the supplements mentioned above
while you´re memeing on Cred Forums you might as well replace those gmo-tendies with some fresh salmon and a nice salad (taste wise you dont want to go back after a couple of weeks/months when your taste buds are retrained and you realized how bad fast food and ““regular““ food tastes!

Lol rates of autism hasn't increased. Rates of diagnoses for autism has increased. Hence the terminology of a spectrum disorder in the new DSM. The definition of autism has broadened to include a lot of different issues. Sorry I didn't read the rest of your retard post.

The rise in autism rates in the United States have outpaced the rise in Denmark, and this research in Denmark which attempts to explain the rise through soft factors such as changes in diagnostic criteria leaves 40% unexplained in that country. The rise of autism prevalence based on diagnoses in the United States since early 1980s is something greater than 2000% based on data from the California Department of Development Services. If we assume that only 60% can be attributed to soft factors in the United States as this Danish study suggests that still leaves an increase in autism of over 800% over this time period that is unexplained.

also just read the whole thing maybe

Autism is often an autoimmue disease. See: jneuroinflammation..... Another way to look at the issues of prevalence is to consider it in this context. Most autoimmune diseases have increased significantly during recent decades in most countries. For some such as celiac there are objective measures that show that the apparent increase is much more than just picking up cases that had been
missed previously. In fact by looking at historical blood samples some researchers have found that true increase in celiac based on serology between 1950s and 2000 was greater than a factor of 4. See: sciencedirect.com/s....

As autism is often an autoimmune disease and the nominal numbers have outpaced increases in other autoimmune diseases that have also been increasing in prevalence (celiac as an example), this suggests to me that a significant portion of the increase in prevalence of autism is real just as a significant increase in prevalence of celiac is real.

I did and it's all fucking stupid. Organic is a cash grab. Eat plenty of fruits and veggies and exercise. You'll be fine. Also 2l of water really isn't that much.

Your post doesn't address the fact that the DSM changed how it diagnoses autism. Our own definitions are to blame when it comes to the "rise" of autism. Now you have a great case when it comes to diabetes or clinical depression. Why not run with those instead of this permanent mental disorder? Autism is also most likely genetic, at least in part. It doesn't make sense that environmental conditions would cause a genetic problem.

Does all of Germany use these retard links, Mohammed, or just you?

it really is just too much environmental toxins + the shit we put into our bodies.

those different sicknesses are really just people degenerating in different ways from all that shit. some get this sickness some get that, but its all for the same reason.

there are lots of scams and scandals in the organic branch, but "true" organic really beats everything else..

geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/10/13/autism-increase-mystery-solved-no-its-not-vaccines-gmos-glyphosate-or-organic-foods/

download.springer.com/static/pdf/246/art%3A10.1186%2F1742-2094-11-69.pdf?originUrl=http://jneuroinflammation.biomedcentral.com/article/10.1186/1742-2094-11-69&token2=exp=1474417899~acl=/static/pdf/246/art%253A10.1186%252F1742-2094-11-69.pdf*~hmac=95283992fed9d58a851f71592a4760bacc141fd6aa94cdd5bf46e330adcb8e75

>Eat plenty of fruits and veggies and exercise. You'll be fine

only if organic

I read your first source and it backs up exactly what I said.

>The rise in autism is a statistical mirage

Youre just a virtue signaling socialite if you really think organic makes any difference. Eat some canned beans and a steak and go for a run in the morning. You'll be fine.

nice read thank you

just tryin to help you buddy, its your life.

>Scientists predict that half of all newborn children in the US will be born with autism by mid 2020's

Any source for this besides your ass?

Everyone on /pol needs to read Beyond a Pale Horse by William Cooper.

For over three decades, Stephanie Seneff, PhD, has researched biology and technology, over the years publishing over 170 scholarly peer-reviewed articles. In recent years she has concentrated on the relationship between nutrition and health, tackling such topics as Alzheimer’s, autism, and cardiovascular diseases, as well as the impact of nutritional deficiencies and environmental toxins on human health.

At a conference last Thursday, in a special panel discussion about GMOs, she took the audience by surprise when she declared, “At today’s rate, by 2025, one in two children will be autistic.” She noted that the side effects of autism closely mimic those of glyphosate toxicity, and presented data showing a remarkably consistent correlation between the use of Roundup on crops (and the creation of Roundup-ready GMO crop seeds) with rising rates of autism. Children with autism have biomarkers indicative of excessive glyphosate, including zinc and iron deficiency, low serum sulfate, seizures, and mitochondrial disorder.

>"Doctors don´t make you healthy again."
>he thinks surgeons aren't doctors

The problem is women are having children at later and later years. Old mothers=fucked up kids

Food scientist here. PhD. This is some of the most uninformed drivel I have ever read.
>And here the redpill about Gluten: it's not bad in itself but they put way too much in there
This is truly retarded.

what do you think the contraceptive pills do to a womans body? dont wanna imagine.. wake up people

>Eat some canned beans and a steak and go for a run in the morning. You'll be fine.
please stop posting

a "food """scientists"""" who disagrees, how surprising.

keep going to uni and learn all those book pages by heart good goy, please dont use your own intellect..

Do you realize gluten is a natural component of wheat and very few foods have ADDED gluten?
>You can´t buy any non organic vegetables & fruits because, you have Pesticides and Herbicides like Monsanto's Glyphosate in that shit and because the seeds are genetically modified
What the fuck are you talking about?
>You can´t buy any non organic meats or other animal products because the animals have hormones and antibiotics mixed into their food which of course is Monsanto's genetically modified corn (it's cheap!)
Not if its organic, the feed is regulated
>Bread: GMO, GMO, G-M-O. Not the cereals themselves but a lot of the other ingredients that make up the dough (starch for example comes again from corn.)
The starch in bread generally comes from the wheat used to make it, not other starches

>You absolutely have to eat only organic food in order to avoid the above mentioned bad stuffs for your body (this is very expensive, either much money in the store or much work on your own farm)
You just mentioned how organic food is not organic, again, wtf are you talking about?
Should I keep going?

i dont even bother reading all your lines, its easier to describe u as dumb/evil/suffering from egocentrism and move on to discuss with people that can still be helped.

Right, you actually have an expert on the topic in the thread and you immediately dismiss me as evil? Because I have the highest degree possible in the very subject you are talking about?

Its you that could learn, not teach user. There are serious problems with our processed food industry....and they are causing serious health issues...but you missed most nearly all of them.

Red pill us, brother

You would think such intelligent people would at the very least know how both to listen and speak.

Stephanie Seneff is a quack. Also after googling I could not find the conference you're talking about. I did find this, though: snopes.com/medical/toxins/glyphosate.asp

>snopes

I'm with you OP.

I go a step further and try to be pretty paleo and get my energy from fat not carbs. I do eat organic white rice though.

I recently discovered how awesome Turmeric is and I will have to start eating it religiously.

Grass-Fed Beef is the way to go. I just buy frozen ground beef because it is affordable. I add plenty of fat to it and to my salads in the form of ghee and extra virgin organic coconut oil.

I need to start getting spices to make my food tastier.

One thing that seems practically unavoidable is the nasty shit that leeches into our food from plastic packaging

I've been reading various sections of this website and I'm really liking it.
Thank you for linking it.

Sure thing, and you should read Behold A Pale Horse if you get the chance.

whale.to/b/cooper.pdf

Yes I have, thank you. Everyone on /pol should read it.