Meet the man who will unite the alt right and alt left

Spokesman for the Humanity Party® and the Marvelous Work and a Wonder®
Memeber of Humanity Party board of directors
Personal website: www.christophernemelka.com
Twitter: twitter.com/chrisnemelka1

Get acquainted with this dude. He will unite us.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/di-_n05tppo
youtu.be/WcSLb2phjDk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

checked

who

That's a really unflattering beard.

And chin.

>be humanity party; financed by george soros
>want Cred Forums's support
pick one

You think Trump is better looking?

Just the other day you were shilling for a no-borders One-World Government and absolute gun control.

What's wrong with no-borders One-World Government and absolute gun control?

>alt left

Communists?

Humanity Party is more blatantly communist than anything the left churned out in 50 years. It's the SJW platform. You're in the lion's den, faggot.

not communism. have you even looked at the platform and tax plan?

All I needed was one good look at the proposed constitution.

That doesn't mean you won't be able to go hunting or skeet shooting. And if you live in an area with natural predators, no one will begrudge you of having a firearm. Why do you need to bear arms? More police and advanced security apparatuses are the solution.

>Humanity party
sounds really fucking gay and leftist, cute though, as long as he advocates for keeping the humans in America white, maybe

Because the world is not utopian. I live in a rough neighborhood in Texas, but people know better not to rob houses because nearly everybody is armed to the teeth. If I can't be armed in my own private abode, then I'm not supporting the Humanity Party. Good luck knocking on doors in Texas, telling them to hand over their guns.

what about the native americans? they're not white.

Welp, that was short lived. Straight to the camps with these faggots.

you know, this has been a recurring sentiment as long as i've been following the humanity party movement. i hope that chris and the board of directors can accommodate your concern and maybe change the language.

Unless your plan is to have an officer in every home, there is no way you're gonna stop some dindu from fucking you up in the first few minutes of a home invasion. I'll keep my CZ 75, but thanks for the offer commie scum.

do you carry your rifle at all times when you're home? we shouldn't have to live like this.

i'll be right back. i gotta run to the Circle K and grab a sodey pop

No shit sherlock, whites took it from them, actually built a civilization. Whites were nice enough to give them their own little reservations too. They should be very thankful for that.

alt right and alt left arent what you think they are.

>shouldn't have to live like this

Nigga its not that hard. Just hang a fucking shotgun in your room on the wall or some shit. And when you're not home, put it in your safe. It takes less than a minute and will make you infinitely more secure than waiting for a cop to get to you. You make it sound like I'm making a ruck march through the Cambodian jungle.

what are they in your opinion?

What is the alt right and alt left? Those terms literally mean anyone who deviates any way from republican or democrat ideas in any sense, esentially accusing anu independent person of thoughtcrime. Remember, to name your enemies is to be able to attack them. This is a common jewish tactic and by using the terms sincerely you are shilling for the kikes that everyone on this hoard claims to hate

>And when you're not home, put it in your safe.

is it not safe outside of the safe?

Hillary is diving the Republicans, yes, but that does not mean that the alt right doesn't exist. Trump proves that.

perfect example of why guns are dangerous.
your average joe in the sporting goods department at Shart Mart is Daffy Duck.

hardly a "well regulated milita"

GET THE BALL, BUD

i always liked this song. reminds me of springtime in the 1980s.

youtu.be/di-_n05tppo

this song represents the average Cred Forums user
youtu.be/WcSLb2phjDk