Why doesn't Ancestry.com ever have blacks in their commercials?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7fBJU9Ah3o8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They're worried about a lawsuit when they don't report that tyrone's ancestors were kangz

Because slaves don't sell ?

Pretty sure every African American knows what their great great grandparents were doing.

Because you need to know who your parents are to find anything on Ancestry.

because they would be happy just to know who their fathers are

They did, twin bros.

They don't accept food stamps.

Raping when ever they are.

Because they'd only be able to fill out half a tree.

They have

Because blacks can't into Mormon Heaven.

KEK.
I actually read how SJWs were complaining how that site was "racist" because of obvious reasons.

Damn son this could be the new "shiny beads" pasta

We dont issue birth certificates to monkeys.

Because they dont want the viewers of the commercial to not want to use their service. If they showed a black, people would subconsciously think that they might be black somewhere down the line

But they did at least once.

But the true fact of the matter is that for nonwhites, most of us have no measurable genealogical records once we go past a certain degree other than "Guy who worked for this important white dude".

Mexican people are the exception, and even then, a lot of those records are hard to find.

Because they don't know their fathers there for have no idea what their real last name . It's kind of essential to finding your ancestors

Because blacks come from nothing, I doubt you could find a single record of their ancestry before they were brought to civilization.

The black genotype originated from Eastern Africa...this is a certainty. What else is left to discover? Africans originated from Africa, derp. Whites evolved all over the place, hence wanting to know what percentage of your whiteness came from where.

*Western Africa

Literally because of this

youtube.com/watch?v=7fBJU9Ah3o8

Thomas Jefferson

You know what's hilarious? Discovering how many black third cousins you have courtesy of 23andMe.

They actually did you fucking dumb ass. That one black guy who was freed and turned into a businessman.

>yup your black
Actually the turnaround would be fast with black clients.

Wrong my man. Ethiopia and the Rift Valley are considered the cradle of mankind. Eastern Africa.

because blacks aren't real.
it's all fake the goverment made it up in the 50s because of roswell..
just think about it..who is talking about ufo's these day ?...NO ONE...but blm on the other hand..haaaa...
shoe polish cream and cgi man..the fucking gobment

The major market is for white Americans with expendable income who are obsessed with "muh heritage." It's just smart marketing.

I want to do one of these, but I'm afraid I'll find Jew. I have a lot of Swiss ancestry.

So all of Cred Forums?

Because they can only follow the mothers ancestry because the dad is no where to be found

What they hiddin doe?

As soon as I did my the rest of my family wanted to try too. They really should extend out to black people

My results

I've actually never met a black person in real life, and I'm American. You may be on to something, Ahmed.

>blacks
>knowing their dads, let alone their ancestors

>Why doesn't Ancestry.com ever have blacks in their commercials?

Because black people never know who their fathers are...

What I don't understand is how people can possibly be unaware of their heritage.

oh you

Blacks ain't going to give Maury any proof

>No written language or record keeping in Africa

Maybe?

I'm a black and as interesting it would be to finally put a country of origin to my ethnicity other than some vague ass "african american" title, I just prefer black american at this point. Although I could just have an ancestor post slavery that just came over as an immigrant.

Checked and kekked

What's it like being a man of African descent on Cred Forums?

Blacks have no history. This is why so many of them try to glorify their ancestors by saying they were Egyptian KANGZ just because they were on the same very large continent and how every great scientist, inventor, and politician was actually black, but historians covered it all up because dey was raciss. Its why so many of them pretend they have culture and wear bedsheets with african prints out in public and act like throwing canjun spices on everything is an african thing, meanwhile putting down the most culturally diverse people in the world (whites) as being bland and having no culture.

Honestly, the chaos is what keeps me coming back here. Kek worship and all that. If I had to choose the absurdist rhetoric of Cred Forums and say, theroot or atlanta black star, I'd pick this again.

Niggers don't even know who their fathers are. How is someone who doesn't know their immediate family going to bother caring about whether they came from Ghana vs Cameroon?

My brother!

It feels good seeing another black person here. I don't know where you stand politically, but I'm one of those "rare" black Trump supporters.

Anyway, I choose not to use Ancestry.com because I don't want to hit the point where my ancestor has a number for a name.

This actually is a real problem and supposedly is the leading cause behind incest in the ghetto.

>I thought I was from Africa, but then it turned out I was from a slightly different part of Africa!

>commercial over

All USA blacks have a significant portion of white DNA.

I'm also not so happy about giving a weird private company a copy of my DNA.

Because there are enough of those sad animal commercials on tv.. Why would I want to watch Dashawn find out his grand daddy actually just raped his white grandma over a pack of new ports ?