I'm non-religious myself, but what exactly are the differences between Islam and Christianity?

I'm non-religious myself, but what exactly are the differences between Islam and Christianity?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jLVPop0LsaQ
8ch.pl/pol/res/21301.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

One has less sandniggers

For starters Christians don't fly planes in to buildings

youtube.com/watch?v=jLVPop0LsaQ

None.
Kike mass control tools.
>ever heard of the Khazars goy?

Muslims believe muhammad was the final prophet instead of jeezy creezy and they follow the extra rules Muhammad lays out in the Qur'an

Christians are able to accept to change. For example, Pope Francis is more acceptable and forgiving of gays.

One follows the teachings of Mohammad, one follows the teaching of Jesus. To sum it up simply.

>Replying to a leaf idiot topic
>Not using the glorious filters to block all leaf tard posts and topics

Get on our level new fags.

Muslims have the guts to actually carry out the will of their religion.

They splintered off of Judaism, one believing Jesus was god's son and died for all people's sins. The other while believing Jesus was a prophet didn't buy into the messiah thing and later followed Muhammad's way of praying to god.

Islam: kill the non believers, or deceive them to help bring their downfall.

Christianity: get cucked out by jews and use terms like "judeo-christian" yourself and support israel

At a glance you could say Islam is the fundamentalist adopted nutjob cousin of Christianity

There are a lot of differences. But Muslims are still better than Jews. Christians and Muslims would get along fine without Jewish manipulation.

Christians believe in Magic.
Muslims believe that violence solves everything.

ITT fags who only care about moral obligations and epic memes instead of theology.

Christianity believes in a Trinity.
Islam believes in a singular Monad.

Islam has left itself little to no leeway to adapt to modern values. It's designed that way. When your book, with all its atrocious commandments and narrowminded tribal morality, is supposed to be the *literal* word of god, a direct quotation from start to end, any questioning is heresy. The only interpretation you're allowed is one that keeps the literal meaning. Christianity, in contrast, allows a broader context, since most people go no farther than claiming it's "inspired", rather than quoted.

Also, Jesus was a far, far more benign person than Muhammad, and that's putting it mildly.

Christianity has already gone through its angsty teenage rebellious phase in the middle ages.
Now it's like a mild mannered, conservative 50 year old, and will grumble and judge stuff and be slow to adapt but is fairly centred around civic goodwill.
Islam is still in that rebellious phase, lashing out at perceived slights, being loud, obnoxious and generally a fucking ballbag.

Did Jesus ever travel that far?
Well, besides visiting the US to plant the seeds of mormonism

Islam ripped off Christianity, which ripped off Judaism.

Jesus was at least a good person, Muhammad was a pedophile with delusions of grandeur.

Talmudism not Judaism. Judaism is a new term created by the Khazars who adopted Talmudism as their religion.

The fundamental difference is this: Judaism and Islam prescribe a holy law that, if followed exactly, lead to salvation. Christ teaches that the law is insufficient and cannot lead to salvation, and thus absolves humankind of its duty to the law.

Out of curiousity, does Christianity have "fuck the heathens" anywhere in the new testamant?

No, but it doesn't say not to…

“You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor[a] and hate your enemy.’ But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

I might be misunderstanding, but that seems to say not to
Unless you meant in lewd terms.

The Jews despised Jesus. The term Kike comes from the fact that they wrote circles on entry forms because the X looked too much like a cross

Christianity tolerates

Islam does not tolerate

Islam is what you get when you place a Jim Jones type cult leader in medieval arabia
Basically a doctrine created to force conversions and kill those who wont
It is basically just a really popular Christian heresy
not in the new but the old is pretty square on executing infidels
"Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live."

"And there came a man of God, and spake unto the king of Israel, and said, Thus saith the LORD, Because the Syrians have said, The LORD is God of the hills, but he is not God of the valleys, therefore will I deliver all this great multitude into thine hand, and ye shall know that I am the LORD."

"Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up."

new testament isnt entirely adverse to violence though hence just war theory
"Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one."

islam wants to kill everyone

It's part of the parable of the sheep and the goats, the one some congregations like to trot out and say "if you don't do this, you're going to go to hell" without actually saying it.

Islam is an ideology as well as a religion. Christianity is just a religion.

>catholicsisters
>catholics

Muslims consider Jesus to be a prophet and the Messiah who will kill the Antichrist with a spear. Christians consider Jesus to be God incarnate who died and arose for the sins of all of humanity, and that he is the Messiah and will return and toss Satan into the lake of fire and establish his kingdom on Earth.

how will jesus kill the antichrist?
didnt muhammad die over 1000 years ago?

Main difference between christianity and islam/jew in terms of actual belief is that christianity has the holy trinity, a 3 tier god, while for the others god is 1 and whole.

Here is a pic for you op.

I am a Lutheran personally, and respect you despite your nonbelief.

All others regardless of belief must understand the threat islam poses when not contained to its area.

islam being started by a literal warlord is probably the key difference, however the bible is also full of mental shit about genocide and slavery so christians just not taking it as literally also helps

Muslims are ultra conservative.

Islam teaches that Jesus did not die, that he was taken to heaven, and that he will return to Damascus and lead the Muslims with Imam al Mahdi in a final battle against the Antichrist and everyone on the Earth will be following him in the end times. They believe that Isa (Jesus) will kill the antichrist with a spear, kill all the swine on Earth, break the cross, and abolish the Jizya tax. Muslims believe that Jesus will deny that he is God incarnate and he will rule the Earth in peace and abundance of wealth for all of humanity. According to the Hadith when Jesus rules children will even be able to play with snakes.

>actual fucking topic with no leaf shilling
>complaining about it
fuck off your why shart in mart is a meme

What pisses me off the most, is how everyone takes Jesus and quotes he said from the Bible like this out of context. The most despicable thing a person can do is weaponize a religion against those who practice it.

which are:

1. Fuck little girls
2. Don't eat pork
3. Kill anyone who criticizes you.

Christians are the real deal.

Mohamad is fake as fuck.

>being this dense
i was implyingTM that muhammad was the antichrist

owing to how he literally just stole most of christianity and made it extremely violent and retarded
basically dis

At least Mohammad definitely existed. We can't say the same for Yeshua

Christianity have evolved out of medieval morals.

underrated post

>8ch.pl/pol/res/21301.html

The complete story on the two.
Once the UN take over happenes you will never see this forbidden thread again for the redpill is utterly impossible to swallow for a liberal, and would cause mass Outrage and widespread panic throughout the muslim community all over the world.

>Fact

>this again
>flag not surprise

Yes I understood what you were saying, I just wanted to sperg out with my obsession with religion and history. I'm a Christian but Muslims and Christians both believe that Jesus is going to return and the you know who's are about to get their shit kicked in, so I really have no issue with Muslims living in traditionally Muslim societies or implementing shariah in their own countries, just stay out of our countries.

Read
Everything they dont want you to know basically.

CHRISTIANS are cannibals

MUSLIMS are not

MUSLIMS worship Allah alone

Christians worship men

MUSLIMS don't worship Mary

CHRISTIAN DO

MUSLIMS KNOW WHAT IS QURAN FROM THE START

CHRISTIANS DON'T KNOW WHAT IS THEIR BIBLE

MUSLIMS SEE PRAYER AND PRAISE AS THE TRUE SACRIFICE TO ALLAH

CHRISTIANS GIVE BREAD AND WINE TO GOD

lol its you again

Why